The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JohnoUK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2009, 01:59 PM

JohnoUK is on a distinguished road
Ecsape to the Country, Part Two!

[COLOR=gray]Here we go, it all just flowed well tonight. As promised, here is chapter two, not too much growth, but if you want to to go on for another chapter or two, this was the best was I could plan it. Chapter three will be along shortly after (couple of days perhaps.)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080]Oh, and a note of warning. I've tried something tonight that I've never done before; when you see this in the story '~+~+~+~+~+~' it means we follow one character then the other in real time. Confusing explination I know, but you'll get the jist of it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080]TTFN[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Chapter Two. 'Two's company, Three's a crowd'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?What!?? Brad said and in one swift movement, was heading for the stairs, once again crashing through the debris.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Wait!? Chad hissed. Surprisingly, Brad stopped and turned round to his friend. Chad then suddenly recognised that face, it was his best friend, not some loony monster who has just grown taller and more muscular? everything seemed right in the world once again, if only for a split second. ?Brad, erm, perhaps its better you don?t show yourself if you can help it, I?ll go see who it is and then try and get rid of them.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Sure,? Brad broke a faint smile, obviously disappointed about not being able to go, but at the risk of possibly losing a friend, thought the better of the situation. ?Look, if it?s them, just give a signal, drop something on the floor, scream or whatever and I?ll come and help. Take my keys, they?re in my jeans pocket, or what?s left of them? (He broke into a grin) ?and lock me in here, you know, just in case.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Right.? Chad said, completely bemused by the fact he had just ordered around this giant. Chad went over to what was left of Brad?s jeans and grabbed the keys from the pocket. The jeans were drenched in sweat, giving off a very strong, masculine smell. ?Ok, I?ll give a signal if I need help, ok?? Chad went upstairs and quickly locked the door behind him. Before he?d even put the keys in his pocket, 3 men were advancing on Chad.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Who are you?? The well dressed man in the middle asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?DSI Chad Draper? Chad replied quickly grabbing his wallet and briefly flashing his work ID card ?May I ask if you live here sir??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Well not exactly, my friend does? The ?well-dressed-man? answered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I see, what is your friends name sir??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?It?s erm, well he doesn?t use his real name, we all know him a PJ?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?PJ?? Chad replied, slightly confused ?If you know him as a friend, why don?t you know his real name, sir??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Well, he?s a new friend you see? the well-dressed-man was starting to falter ?He sort of owes me something, a drink you see?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Sir, do you know what happened here tonight? I was on my way home when I got a call to attend a disturbance in this area. Do you know how the door window got broken??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?You mean the quaterlight??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?No sir, a quaterlight is found on a car, the window on the front door sir.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Not a clue.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Ok sir, I?m going to ask you to leave, I?ve got some enquiries to do here. I?ve got uniformed officers arriving soon.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Right, come on lads, he?s not home.? The well dressed man sneered at Chad as they made their way out the house. Chad followed them to the door and closed it behind them, sending the last of the glass falling to the floor. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Oh my god!? Chad mouthed as he made his way back to the cellar door, he was shaking with adrenaline as he fumbled with the key in the door. ?Brad? They?re gone. Were those the guys you were telling me about?? As Chad opened the door, he was overwhelmed by the size of the new Brad. Even kneeling, Brad was almost as tall as Chad standing. He?d obviously been listening through the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?DSI Chad Draper?? Brad mocked ?Where did that come from?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I dunno! I?d seen it in a film! I can?t believe I held it together all that time! Or the fact he bought it! Haha! Anyway, look at the size of you man! What the fuck!? And where did those clothes come from!??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Yeah, sorry about that, must be a side effect, power craze. I?ve been buying outsized clothes from the internet in preparation of this day. Can?t believe I?m actually using them!? Brad started to get to his feet and obviously forgetting his new height, went crashing through the plaster board above. ?Damn! This?ll take some getting used to.? Brad had to bend back down and come out the door sideways in order to get out the cellar as his shoulders were just a bit too wide now to fit through straight on. ?Let?s head to the living room, there?s more space in there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Out in the hallway, Chad turned back round to look at Brad, here the ceiling was higher so Brad had a chance to stand to his full height. He had to be just over 7 ? feet now, his chest heaved in the oversized shirt that seemed to fit him perfectly, his legs looked big and powerful through the cotton jogging bottoms, his arms were gigantic packed into the t-shirt. Brad looked over his body, flexing his arms making them bunch up and stretch the fabric surrounding them. ?Wow,? Brad sighed, ?This feels incredible. You want a drink??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Erm, sure.? Chad replied, snapping out his gaze looking at the odd sight of two destroyed trainers hugging at Brad?s thick ankles, he wasn?t even sure what he just agreed to. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Great, erm, take a seat in there, I?ll be through soon. Will juice do??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Sure, do you need a hand or anything?? Chad asked, eyeing up Brad thinking how would he fit in his small kitchen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Haha, no, I suppose I better get used to it.? Brad laughed and crouched through the doorway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]~+~+~+~+~+~[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Brad got into the kitchen and looked around, he could just about stand up in here, looking back at Chad heading into the living room, he closed the door and headed over towards the sink. Here he knelt down and clumsily opened the cupboard doors. Brad thought to himself that things were going to be slightly trickier with big meaty hands. He had to pretty much lay on the floor to reach to the back where there was a mini-fridge. He fumbled with the door and carefully took a rack of some orangey liquid in small glass vials. Brad placed them on the worktop as carefully as he dared, getting used to his new size. Still kneeling, Brad reached up and opened the top cupboard, without thinking, he grabbed a glass shattering it in his big hand and sending more smashing to the floor and worktop.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Brad froze. What would happen now if Chad came in? Brad stayed as still as statue, waiting for the call of reassurance or Chad coming in to see what had happened. What seemed like minutes passed by and nothing, Brad looked back and carefully got two glassed out the cupboard. Making up drinks and pouring a vial of liquid into one. Brushing the glass off the worktop, Brad made his way to the door and into the living room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]~+~+~+~+~+~[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Chad watched as his friend entered the kitchen and he himself, went towards the living room. ?Please close the door, please close the door? Chad thought over and over until he heard the click of the door lock. Chad peeked round to make sure the door was fully closed before he allowed himself to become all giddy. ?Oh my god,? Chad said quietly ?Have you seen the size of him? How? Why? Why? why can?t I be like that? Who is going to care? I?m single, dead end job, nothing exciting in life? why can?t I be like Brad? Why? Why not? You have his keys, go get some and take it? But what if Brad gets angry? Well I?ll explain, and then run for it if he gets mad? yeah. That sounds like a plan? Yeah.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Chad creped back up the hallway, as quickly and as quietly as he could, just as Chad was level with the kitchen door, Chad froze in fear as the sound of smashing glass ?shattered? the silence within the house. Chad couldn?t move, he was waiting for that call of help as Brad was too big to do domestic things like make drinks, or what if he came out and called for help? Chad had already passed the toilet, he couldn?t use that excuse. For what seemed like minutes, Chad remained rooted to the spot, when he had plucked up enough courage, Chad near as sprinted towards the cellar, flinging open the door, charging down stairs and grabbing a vial off the counter. As Chad headed back to the living room, Chad heard glass being swept up, ?Shit!? He thought, ?now or never!? Chad swigged the orangey liquid down in two gulps, entering the living room just as he heard the kitchen door open.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]~+~+~+~+~+~ ~+~+~+~+~+~[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Brad carefully made his way towards the living room, loving the fact he could now see over the tops of things. Trying no to crush another glass, Brad carefully lowered himself into the living room. Chad stepped forward to take the glasses from Brad, ?No, it?s ok, I?ve got them? Brad said ?Like I said, I?ve gotta get used to this.? Brad gradually got through and without spilling a single drop, made his way over to the armchairs. Chad followed a little ashamed of what he had just done. Betraying his friend and stealing his formula, no tests done (well, apart from Test Subject ?A? looming in front of him), what would happen to him? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Come?on buddy, take a seat.? Brad gestured towards the armchair after putting the glasses down on the table. Chad took his seat and watched as Brad, barely able to fit, sit down in the other armchair.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?So, you must be thirsty after that drive up here, have a drink then we?ll catch up.? Brad smiled, watching his friend take the drink and down half the glass instantly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Cor, that?s strong!? Chad coughed ?What flavour is that??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Erm, Florida Orange, I thought you liked it strong??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Yeah, but bloody hell Brad!? Chad laughed ?Could I have a water chaser with that please??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]They both laughed. ?Sure, let me get you a glass.? Brad said, making his way back towards the kitchen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]When Brad left, Chad finished off his drink and breathed deeply, wondering how he was going to explain this to Brad. He wasn?t sure if it was the formula starting to work or nerves that started the shaking, but before he had time to figure it out, Brad?s head appeared in the doorway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?So you do like it strong then!? Brad laughed as he handed the glass gingerly to Chad.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?You could say that? Chad replied with a coy smile. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Are you cold? You?re shaking. Here, put that hoddie on behind you, don?t think I?ve got much use for it now. Haha!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Cheers,? Chad replied as he put the hoddie subconsciously. ?Brad, what does it feel like? You know, to be that big??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Brad took his seat (A spring popped as he sat down, making his pecs flex under the shirt. ?Amazing is all I can come up with. To outgrow your normal life is just amazing. As I said at the start of my transformation, I?ve always wanted this, so it felt so good, so right.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Chad listened closely sitting back in his chair, his shaking had subsided, but a sickly warm feeling was spreading through his body. ?And what did it feel like during the change??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?It started off as a shake, but you?re unsure if it?s the process your body?s going through or nerves, you know? Then everything just seems to get smaller, slowly, but you feel like you?re being, and pardon the pun, being ?pumped up?.? Brad grinned at this, clearly reliving the moments that changed his life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Chad smiled back a Brad then reached over for his glass of water. As he did so, he stopped as he gripped his glass and watched as his arm ever so slowly, stretch out from the cuffs of the hoddie. Before Brad could notice, Chad sat back in his chair, growing more nervous as he felt his body start to shift.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Brad, there?s something I gotta tell??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Chad, I?ve slipped one of those vials into your drink, I knew you wanted to be like this by the way you were staring at me in the hallway.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?What? Brad, I?ve already taken a vial of formula! While you were in the kitchen, I went back downstairs and grabbed one??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Brad just stared at Chad while Chad stared at Brad. ?How big will I get?? Chad asked, a note of panic in his voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I dunno, it?s untested? you know that.? Brad replied, watching as Chad started to shake again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Brad, what do I do?? Panic was in full flow now as Chad?s change stepped up a gear.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Sit back and enjoy the ride buddy, that?s all you can do for?? These are the last words Chad audibly heard as his whole body felt as if it were on fire. Chad needed to scream but just couldn?t find his voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Chad?? Brad asked as his friend bent forward and put his head in his lap.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?So, that must be DSI Chad Draper there then Brad, do you often invite high up policemen round for a social drink then??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Wha? How?d you get in here Duke?? Brad asked the well-dressed-man[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Well there is a whole pane of glass missing from your front door, you ought to get that fixed. Anyone could just waltz in here Brad.? Duke stood there as two more men appeared at his side in the doorway. ?Looks like you?ve had a bit of a growth spurt judging by your size and choice in footwear Brad.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Leave it Duke, I?m warning you, you?re not getting the formula and that?s final. You want it? Tough, and who?s going to make me give it to you? No one.? Brad retorted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]A loud crack filled the air followed by a dull thud. Everyone looked over to the slumped body of Chad who still was sitting there head in lap, however, his arms were growing out of the hoddie and his legs were getting longer. The crack they heard was Chad?s watch snapping off his growing wrist and falling to the floor. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Well, looks like we get to watch the show boys, put him on the floor where we can see him.? Duke said to the two guys standing next to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Don?t you dare touch him or I?ll??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Or what Brad?? Duke said pulling out a gun ?Hurt me? I?m sure I can still hurt you more if you want me too?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Brad just slumped back in his chair and watched as the two men laid Chad out on the floor. Brad could see that Chad?s muscles were starting to form under his clothes and at the same time, Brad himself was starting to feel a little shaky himself. Could these just be nerves?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to SimonSiro6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2009, 09:14 PM

SimonSiro6 is on a distinguished road
Oh yay, a new chapter. Good job, can't wait for the next one :P
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2009, 09:45 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
By all means, continue! You've got a great story going here!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options