The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:50 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Serial Muscle (The END)

By Richard Jasper

Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17359

Fairly read the ancient text that had been so carefully digitized at the University of Minnesota's Torvald Library of Norse Mythology:

And so Loki cursed the beautiful mortal who spurned his affections. Haakon would have the body of a god, a twin of Thor, who Loki detested, but no face of his own. For a thousand years he would wear the face of each beautiful man his lust -- Loki's lust -- would consume. Only when called by his own name, a name he could never utter, would Haakon be set free.

Fairly spoke into his cellphone when he exited the library:

"Charlene," he said. "I'm headed to San Francisco."

Lokesen lay on his back upon the magnificent bed in his suite at the Clift San Francisco. As he had done every night for centuries, he marveled at the body Loki had given him. The vast shoulders, the Herculean chest, the gigantic arms, the cobbled midsection, the stallionesque legs, the ponderous calves.

He longed to touch the body, to enjoy its magnificence, and yet he dared not do so. The call would come soon enough and he would submit to it, submit as he had done so many thousands of times, each time taking the life and the face of another beautiful young man, each time loathing himself, his heart breaking for the life he had taken, just as it had broken long before he had ever been visited by Loki, when he had been rejected by Nils, the big, strapping, village blacksmith.

Had it not been for Nils, he might have said yes to Loki, and spared himself and the world so much grief. But he had let the pain of his rejection turn into vanity and arrogance.

Loki, a God, hadn't been good enough; the beautiful young man who had been Haakon had spurned Loki's attentions.

The call came soon enough.

The dance club was filled with beautiful young men, as only a dance club in San Francisco can be.

Yet it wasn't the beautiful young men who caught Lokesen's eye that evening, it was the leather man. Probably 40, if Lokesen were any judge of these things (and he was a poor judge at best), just his height, fit and well-muscled but still small in comparison to Lokesen's imposing physique. Dark hair, receding, a beard around his mouth and chin (a goatee, they called it), shot through with silver as well as black, brilliant dark brown eyes.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?"

Lokesen twitched slightly. They never approached him first. That was part of the curse. He had to make the first move, even when he knew in advance the horror waiting at the end. And yet this man did.

"And you are a man who appreciates beautiful things," he continued.

Lokesen looked at the man more closely.

In his own way, the tall man was beautiful. Handsome, they would say in this time. Manly, masculine. Something about him reminded Lokesen of Nils, although Nils' face was as lost to Lokesen as his own; it had been far, far too long.

"Jamie," Lokesen said, sticking out his hand. "Jamie Renteria."

The tall man took the proferred hand. Lokesen felt a shock run through his body.

"Fairly," the tall man said. "Hank Fairly."

Lokesen realized that Fairly was the one that night but the usual urgency, the need to conquer and consume quickly, was missing.

"You are a very handsome man, as well," Fairly continued. "But I would guess that you are older than you appear."

Lokesen felt a prick of his old vanity, vanity that he thought had left him so long ago.

"And what makes you think..." he began.

Fairly interrupted.

"It's a compliment, you know. Most people guess my age wrong, too."

Lokesen looked him up and down again.

"I'm no great judge of ages..."

Fairly put a hand on Lokesen's giant arm, trying to gauge its massive girth. He ran a thumbnail along the backside of Lokesen's upper arm and the giant shivered slightly.

"I'm 57," Fairly continued. "Shall I take you back to your hotel?"

There was no need for a car in San Francisco. They walked the streets, two tall men, one hugely muscled, the other obviously fit and athletic. Two hot hunky gay men in a city full of them, although the never-ending glances made it clear that they were deemed hotter and hunkier than most.

Back at the Clift, Fairly slowly undressed Lokesen. He worshipped every inch of the giant man's body. Lokesen was amazed to realize that there was no fear, no anxiety, in this man's touch. That his touch was appreciative and only appreciative, not at all intimidated. He relaxed and enjoyed it, his giant meat becoming ever harder the more relaxed he became.

Eventually, Lokesen's tool was at its maximum length and girth. By this time, most of the playthings, the objects of Loki's lust, would have been dead or screaming in mixed pain and pleasure, the last moment of ecstatic bliss before the catastrophic failure of their internal organs.

"You know what this will do to you, don't you?" Lokesen asked, wonder in his voice.

It took both of Fairly's big hands to circle Lokesen's gigantic cock.

"I know what it could do, yes," Fairly replied. "I know what it has done, for that matter."

Lokesen put his massively muscular hand on Fairly's chin and turned his head to face his eyes.

Did he really...?

"To Jamie," Fairly said, as Lokesen gathered him up in his arms.

"To Ben," he continued, as Lokesen lay him down on the bed.

"To Max."

Lokesen propped himself on his gigantic arm and ran his thick, powerful fingers over Fairly's body.

"How could you possibly know?" Lokesen asked. "Are you a policeman?"

Fairly nodded.

"I'm a policeman, yes," he said.

Lokesen sighed.

"So are you going to, what is the expression, put me under arrest?"

Fairly shook his head.

"I know about Nick, too," he said.

Lokesen glanced at Fairly in astonishment.

"How could you possibly know about Nick?"

Fairly continued to run his hands over Lokesen's body, including the instrument of death between Lokesen's legs.

"Science is catching up," Fairly said, quite reasonably. "DNA testing and other forensic analysis made it clear that the victim we found in the Orlando hotel room wasn't born in the 20th century. And I grew up in Waldo, Connecticut."

Lokesen blinked. He had never forgotten the name of Nick's village.

"The mystery of Nick Hornby is nearly as old as Waldo itself," Fairly continued.

Lokesen put his hand around Fairly's neck, easily encircling it despite it's 18 inch girth.

"But how could I have had anything to do with that?"

Fairly pulled Lokesen's face to his own.

"I'm also a student of Norse mythology," he murmured. "At least, I thought it was mythology."

The call was urgent now, insistent. Lokesen positioned his brutal hands on either side of Fairly's much smaller frame, the giant shaft of his murderous cock slapping against Fairly's torso, stretching from his pubes to his pecs. Fairly showed no trace of fear but somehow he managed to slip out of Lokesen's grasp as if he were an eel. Lokesen twisted and came to rest on his back, with Fairly's comparatively frail frame straddling Lokesen's hips, Fairly's handsome 10-inch dick fully erect.

Lokesen looked up at Fairly's handsome face.

"You are joking, yes?"

Fairly's expression held intense concentration.

"Haakon," he barked. "Yield!"

All the murderous passion left Lokesen's body.

"How did you know?"

Fairly entered Haakon. Despite its small size, Fairly's engorged cock scraped and tore at Haakon's anus, the pain a pain he hadn't felt in a thousand years. He grimaced and thought to push Fairly off, he could crush the man with one hand, but instead he submitted. He enjoyed his submission.

All through the night Fairly fucked Haakon and Haakon made his confession, reeling off the tens of thousands of names (when he had known the names) of all the men he had fucked to death, each name or face coming unbidden into Fairly's head, all the way back to the very first, all the way back to Haakon's face, and that of Nils!

"I remember!" Haakon and Fairly cried out. "I remember!"

And then they slept.

Fairly awoke to the sound of one hand clapping.

"Well done, Detective," said the tall blond young man standing in front of the bed. "Well done indeed."

Fairly was resting against pillows, alone, his giant arms alongside his massive torso.

He sat up and looked from side to side.

Alone? he thought. Massive torso?

He looked at the figure at the end of the bed.

"What do you want of me, Loki?"

The glimmering creature shook his head.

"Nothing at all, Detective," the God said. "Haakon has paid his price."

Fairly gestured at the body that had been Lokesen's for a thousand years.

"And this?" he asked.

Loki shrugged.

"Yours to keep," Loki said. "Do with it as you will. It will not last you a thousand years although I daresay it will last longer than the one you had, nice enough though that one was."

Fairly climbed out of bed. He towered over Loki and weighed at least twice as much but he knew better than to lay a hand on a God.

"It's your face," Loki observed, "Slightly enhanced, of course, to fit the rest of your body."

Fairly looked down.

"That's been slightly enhanced, too," Loki pointed out. "Although not as it was before -- you're not a God, after all."

Fairly tilted his head, a questioning cast to his brow.

"But why me?" he asked. "And what of Haakon?"

Loki laughed, and began to dissolve.

"Why not?" he shot back. "I'm a God. I'll do what I like. As for Haakon..."

Look within..

Charlene looked at the man who had been her boss. He was nearly twice the size of he had been when she'd seen him in Sacramento three days earlier.

"I resigned because he got away," Fairly said. "There is no one to bring to justice."

Charlene nodded.

"Chief, I hate to say this but the truth is -- I'm glad."

Fairly looked at her.

"This whole thing has been way too X-Files for me," Charlene continued. "I would not want to take the stand and try to explain what all has happened."

Fairly nodded.

"That makes two of us, Charlene."

She rested her hand on Fairly's. Charlene was a big woman and a week ago her hand and his had been about the same size. Now his dwarfed hers, the size of a hubcap, and apparently made of steel.

"Chief, can you live with this?"

For the first time in a long time, Fairy smiled. In the mirror on the wall behind Charlene, he saw Haakon's face, also smiling.

"I can live with it," Fairly said. "I don't have much choice, do I?"

[The End]

Last edited by arpeejay; October 19th, 2009 at 11:07 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 11:25 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
Is that really it? >< Arpee!!! it sounds like this can continue on more!!! Your killing me here lol.

Well, another awesome series comes to a close I guess. Great work bud!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #3   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 11:29 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
WOW! Just WOW! VERY well done and enjoyable!
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 03:16 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Awesome! I love stories involving mythology! Great job, rpj! Thanks for writing this story for us to enjoy.
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:57 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Richard,
Awesome! Great foray into "X-files" with muscle!

We should call it "Flex Files"!!!

Two thumbs up!

Mdlftr
  #6   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:32 PM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Nice story and nice ending. WOOF

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic