The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 07:49 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Mplsjock_Writer's The Power of Imagination (Part 2)

Now that I look again it seems Part 2 never got picked up for the Archives. Here it is for your reading pleasure! -- Richard

The Power of Imagination – Part 2

By Mplsjock_writer

Brian’s perfectly round muscle bootie was planted in a conference room chair, but his mind was still focused on seven foot muscle gods. Could you really blame him? Two in one weekend, what were the odds?

He had spent all day Sunday trying to figure things out, but he was pretty exhausted after having been wonderfully pounded by Kevin and then Brad. He spent most of the day on the couch, reliving each wonderful bulging moment of contact with those huge bodies.

Now on Monday, Brian was hoping a return to work and some sort of normalcy would help him put his new “gift” in perspective. He had come to grips with the fact that he couldn’t control it. He would simply enjoy the ride – literally – when and if it happened again.

As his boss blathered on, introducing prospective clients to the marketing power of the firm where Brian worked, Brian thoughtfully fingered the keys on his laptop, where his presentation for the clients was waiting. While his fingers traced the keys, his mind imagined them gripping the boulders of hard shoulders Kevin had grown, really growing right under his grip. He also let his mind drift to his index finger tracing the round bulbous curve of Brad’s new pecs, ending the in deep valley of cleavage between them.

Ahh, Brad. He had called Brian on Sunday just to check in and say thanks one more time. He also said he had nearly killed his girlfriend with his new body. Brad had a penchant for short girls with big boobs. Unfortunately, the poor girl was nearly smothered between those two huge pecs when he tried to make love to her with his new body. They spent most of a snowy Sunday finding new ways for her to ride out Brad’s incredible new mountainous muscular body.

Brian’s mouth watered as he thought of his own lips kissing one of Brad’s nipples, dangling from the end of a powerful pec. The mouth-watering sensation sent a wonderful wave of heat from his mouth that spread all the way down to his toes. Before he knew it, that warm relaxation overtook his entire body. His head bowed forward in a sudden rush of sleepiness. Oh crap, his brain tried to scream out, not now! Not now!

Coming into work that morning, Brian had the usual Monday morning weekend-roundup with his two favorite employees, Tom and Nick. Brad had only recently been promoted to team leader. He was more of a creative guy and he wasn’t sure how he would like his management role. Tom and Nick had made the transition very easy. They were both great team players and both very cute in their own way.

They had been best friends in college and now had only accepted job offers at Brian’s company if they could both start at the same time. What really amazed Brian – he later found out – was that Nick was gay. Tom was as straight as they come, but with a heart of gold. Their friendship didn’t miss a beat when Nick came out during their senior year. That alone won Tom a place in Brian’s heart forever.

It didn’t hurt that Tom stood at just a hair under six foot four and had the body of a college jock who had let his bod slip just a little bit since leaving school. He also had that fresh-faced innocent look, blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes that made every woman melt under his touch. He knew how to use his boyish face to get whatever every (straight) man wants.

Tom and Nick had been on their college’s track and field team all four years. Tom excelled in the distance events and pole-vaulting (his height was a nice advantage) while Nick excelled in the events that required more brute strength. Nick’s dark hair and green eyes were a nice contrast to Tom’s features – and their bodies could not be any more different. Tom’s body had a natural grace and athletic flow, while Nick’s spoke of bulk and brute strength, even in winter clothes. Nick’s 5’8” blocky physique was packed with muscle, bulk, and the perfect biomechanics for heavy lifting. There wasn’t an ounce of fat in the midst of all that raw power. Well, there hadn’t been prior to Senior Week. Since graduating, both Nick and Tom had been enjoying their newfound freedom and generous salaries a little bit too much. They were workout buddies, but were not hitting the gym nearly enough.

Brian put away his coat and laptop in his office, then went out to greet his team. As usual, Tom and Nick had their heads together. They were clustered around Tom’s PC in Tom’s tiny cube.

“Hey boss,” Nick greeted Brian with a hearty slap on the shoulder.

“Morning guys, what’s up?” Brian asked.

Tom scooted his chair back to show Brian his computer screen. It showed a website they had developed for their company’s Special Olympics participation.

“You guys,” Brian started. “You are so awesome. I swear someday I’m going to find out you have little tiny chopped up pieces of people stored under your keyboard.”

“They’re not under the keyboard. They’re in the supply cabinet.” Tom said, then covered his mouth in mock shock.

Nick chortled obnoxiously, obviously making fun of Tom’s stupid joke. Tom punched Nick in the gut playfully. They then fell into familiar and sophomoric fake fighting, rattling Tom’s miniscule work area.

“See you later guys,” Brian laughed, walking away, “I’ve got an early meeting. With adults.”

Tom and Nick looked up for a minute, then resumed fighting. Nick stopped suddenly. “Oh crap, I’ve got a meeting, too.” He ran out of Tom’s cube, went into his office and grabbed his PDA, then ran down the hallway. Tom sat back down in his chair and readjusted his clothes. He closed the website, then started answering and sending e-mail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian had fully entered the misty dream state again. He suddenly saw Tom and Nick. And they were in their underwear. Tom sported some nice boxer briefs while Nick was true to himself even down to his funky-patterned boxers.

In the misty realms somewhere inside Brian’s head, Tom and Nick walked into the mist, disappearing. A second later, they walked back, both equally magnificent. They had changed. Taller, more muscular, more beautiful in that distinctively masculine way. Their smiles told their shock, gratitude and calm confidence in volumes. They nodded to Brian, beckoning them into the mist, then walked into it themselves.

Brian’s head slowly came off his chest and his eyes opened. He saw everyone in the conference room staring at him. Except for his boss. His boss was glaring at him. Always quick on his feet, Brian looked at the prospective clients and smiled. They ran a national chain of organic smoothie shops. Granola to the n-th degree. He smiled confidently and mystically.

“Meditation”, Brian calmly said. “I needed to center myself before I shared my thoughts with everyone.”

The clients nodded and smiled approvingly. Brian’s boss was glad they had bought it, and hid a smile of satisfaction at the obvious deception.

“If you’ll pardon me for just a moment, I’d like to bring my hematite sculpture into the room so that we can all focus our creative energies more clearly.”

“Of course,” the owner of the company said. “I have one in my car as well.”

Brian smiled and walked to the door. He held the door open for the owner and allowed him to go first. Brian winked at his boss, then bolted back towards his office.

Tom continued adding to the electronic age by receiving and sending e-mails. His fingers flew over the keyboard with the typing skill of anyone who has never had to type term papers on a typewriter. Suddenly, however, he kept hitting the wrong keys and had to keep going back. He shrugged it off as Monday morning ramp-up.

He shook his head and tried to focus, but he then felt a building pressure in his thighs. Not painful, yet, but just felt like his thighs were pushing into something. His feet felt tight, too. Genuflecting to Western medicine, he put his hand to his forehead, to see if he had a fever. No fever, but his hand did feel warm. And kind of swollen?

Now the pressure was really building in his thighs. His thighs were jammed into his keyboard tray and it was almost painful. He looked at the keyboard. His hands looked…bigger. This was no ordinary Monday problem.

He managed to pull himself out from under the keyboard tray and stood up. And gasped. His head was much higher over the side of his cube than it ever had been. And that pressure in his feet was even stronger. Right then, one of his friends passed by. Catching his strange face, she laughed. He smiled sheepishly and waved. Then he saw his hand. It was bigger, and it was growing.

Unable to stand the pressure, he kicked off his shoes. His dress socks were stretched and about to rip. The socks were being pulled further down his legs, close to his ankles. Panic was coming closer and closer.

He saw Brian round the corner into their nest of cubes. Brian took one look at Tom and his face dropped. Then it pulled into an excited smirk.

“Team Conference Room A. I’ll explain,” Brian said.

As they entered the small conference room that was reserved just for their team, Brian locked the door. Tom banged the top of his head on the door jamb.

“Sorry about that,” Brian apologized.

“You did this?” Tom said, slowly feeling more at peace, as he tried to adjust to the room being four inches taller. His body hadn’t filled out yet, but his slightly out-of-shape muscular form looked amazing at his new height of 6’8”.

“I’m sorry I don’t have more control over it,” Brian tried to explain. “It’s happened twice before.
And if this is anything like the last times, I think you’re going to get a whole lot bigger.”

“Really?” Tom gulped. “I’ve always wanted to be bigger. Nick and I worked out like psychos in college.”

“I know. You guys look great already.”

“But taller,” Tom stammered nervously, again scanning the room from a different height, “I’m cool with how tall I am.”

“I seem to have some… gift, to give people who really deserve it what they want. With a little help from my imagination,” Brian explained.

Tom felt more warmth spreading throughout his body. It felt like a wave of confidence after a job really well done. It was followed by a feeling of deep gratitude for Brian. He saw Brian in a whole new light.

“Thank you,” Tom started. “I think this is going to be incredible and I want to thank you.”

He touched Brian on the shoulder. Another wave of the warmth spread from the center of his body. He felt an overpowering need to thank Brian, knowing that doing so would allow him to complete the amazing growth he now wanted so badly. The growth that he now realized was unstoppable.

Brian felt like he needed to say something to Tom. “Whatever we do, I know you’re straight and I won’t think any differently about you.”

“This isn’t about sex,” Tom said, feeling like his voice was far away. “This is about gratitude.”

He leaned down, having to figure out how to do it with his new height, and kissed Brian on the lips. The electricity between them was a spark that ignited a fire in the center of Tom’s soul. As he stooped over to kiss Brian, and their mouths locked in a new passion, Tom felt his spine bowing and lengthening. It didn’t hurt, but felt like an intense yoga class where he felt his body align in a completely different way. He felt his legs pushing him higher into the air. He had to readjust his neck to keep kissing Brian. He felt his feet growing underneath him, spreading out over the carpeting.

Brian ran his hands all over Tom’s growing back. The kiss they shared was intense in its newness. He knew that Tom was feeling new sensations kissing a man for the first time. He let Tom lead, but wanted nothing more than to grow another muscle giant and enjoy the pleasures of his gift to Tom.

Tom pulled away from the kiss for a moment and stood up straight. The both shared a sharp breath of shock. Tom now stood just a hair under seven feet tall. He smiled slowly, full of wonder at his new perch. The smile faded slightly as his breathing quickened. He looked down at his shirt, now resting a few inches above the waistband of his pants.

“You might want to take those off – “ Brian started,. But it was too late. Tom’s face turned bright red. His abs tightened in a wonderful reflex of power and tightness. The slightly flabby stomach shrank into a beautiful six-pack. His chest swelled underneath the long-sleeved t-shirt, producing two wide powerful pecs. They weren’t round and bulbous like Brad’s, but flatter and more square. They were breathtaking in their width, squareness and masculine beauty as they continued to stretch the fabric of Tom’s shirt.

As Brian watched the pecs balloon, Tom nearly lost his balance. He gripped a conference room chair as his legs swelled into long, muscular tree trunks. His calves sharpened and grew into perfectly hard diamonds. His feet continued to grow and ripped his dress socks into shreds. As Tom steadied himself with the chair, he watched his hands grow thicker, more muscular and wider.

Tom’s pants split with a long, sensuous tearing sound that started just outside his ass. What had been a tight little muscle butt was now a big tight muscle butt. It wasn’t huge and round like Brad’s, but had a compact little intensity that was just as hot. In fact, it looked like there was so much raw sexual energy compacted into the tight muscle, it would burst into an orgasm of pleasure with just one touch. The pants then gave way as his quads and hams expanded into their new strength and size, with flowing lines and curves that would make Michaelangelo weep.

Tom’s lats spread high and wide, providing the perfect backdrop for his still-growing pecs. His shirt couldn’t take the growing muscle pressure any more and split right down the middle of his pecs, then down the back. While the main part of his shirt split in two and fell to the floor, the shirt sleeves remained glued to his steaming hot arms.

Tom gripped the chair even harder, feeling another warm rush overtake his body. His arms blew up underneath the tight sleeves, revealing perfectly round biceps and flowing triceps that bespoke great power and grace. His shirt sleeves followed the rest of his shirt to the defeated pile of cloth on the floor.

While he caught his breath for a moment, he looked down, far down. Now at 7’ 1” he was a perfectly sculpted muscle statue. His boxer-briefs were now just briefs, having ridden up his massive thighs and barely containing the tight muscle ass.

Tom looked over at Brian, who was watching his new creation in wonder. Brian had a huge erection that was tenting his dress pants. He was filled with lust for his new creation and didn’t know quite where to start.

While Brad had been a mountain of brute muscle, Tom was a flowing piece of muscle art. Imagine Mike O’Hearn at 7 feet tall. Nothing out of proportion, perfect symmetry, massive and masculine and amazing to behold.

Seeing the crazed lust in Brian’s eyes, Tom smiled and laughed, taken aback slightly by the deeper news tones of his voice. “It’s okay. I want to.”

With Tom’s permission, Brian slowly approached his new creation. As he got within range, Tom reached out – with hands that still felt strangely huge – and pulled Brian’s shirt off, peeling it gently over Brian’s head, carefully feeling out his new strength and power. Suddenly shirtless, but wanting to be so much more naked, Brian quickly shucked off his shoes and pants.

Brian’s head rested in the middle of Tom’s amazing new pec cleavage. He couldn’t believe how different – but still huge and powerful – Tom’s body was from Brad’s. He put his lips between the pecs and started to caress the warm hard muscle with lips and tongue.

Tom pushed Brian’s head into his chest and let out a monstrous moan. He thrust his new powerful hips right into Brian’s abs. Brian felt the tight cotton of Tom’s underwear pushing into him, searching for a new pleasure, searching for the way to please Brian.

Brian felt something besides cotton ramming into his abs. With another huge groan, Tom thrust himself onto Brian and Brian felt Tom’s dick explode with size. What had been a nice eight inch cock swelled to meet the proportions of his new body. Eight, nine then ten inches the dick swelled, growing thicker and harder. Like the rest of Tom’s clothes, the underwear gave up in the face of such unstoppable masculine growth.

The shredded underwear fell to the floor, landing on Tom’s size 18 feet. He kicked them aside, then looked down at Brian. Tom put his huge fingers under Brian’s chin and tilted Brian’s head towards him.

“You are so beautiful, Tom. Now your outside beauty matches the inside,” Brian said breathlessly.

The both laughed out loud. Tom covered his mouth with a giant hand in surprise as his resonant laugh boomed and echoed around the small room.

“Do you want to give me lines from a TV movie or do you want to take a ride?” Tom asked, his deep new voice ringing with an even deeper new confidence, backed up by his massively huge and powerful body.

Brian put his hand into Tom’s broad and muscled hand. He guided the hand towards Brian’s own underwear, which was also struggling to contain Brian’s throbbing cock. He was momentarily embarrassed to find that he was wearing some very old mighty whiteys. Sunday was usually laundry day, but considering everything that had happened this weekend, he just hadn’t gotten around to the drudgery of laundry.

Brian led Tom’s hand to pull down his underwear. Brian’s man-sized underwear looked like little boy underoos when held in Tom’s giant hand. As Brian’s white briefs slid to the floor, Brian leaned over the conference room table, ready to receive every inch and pound of this young blond muscle god who he had created.

“I’ve never – “ Tom started, wondering how he was going to fit his huge new cock into Brian’s little ass.

“I don’t have any control over most of my magic, but I do know this part works really great,” Brian smiled, reaching behind him to grab Tom’s insanely huge and thick dick and put it near his ass.

Tom shrugged and gripped Brian’s lean muscular hips. He pointed his big horse dick right at Brian’s tight ass and steadied himself to push it in. Tom was having to really bend his knees to lower himself – and his giant dick – at Brian’s ass.

“Uh, Brian, I don’t mean to complain, but….”

Brian turned around to see Tom’s dilemma. Being over a foot taller than Brian, Tom was uncomfortably bending his knees and stooping down. Brian had no doubt Tom’s long, muscular legs could handle the strain for hours, but Brian wanted to make sure this first time making love to a man was as pleasurable as possible.

“Oh, yeah. Basic math, huh?” Brian laughed. They both looked around the conference room. Tom spotted a box of copy paper in a corner. He lumbered across the room, amazed at how many fewer steps it took him to cross the room with his new long legs.
Brian watched Tom pick up the heavy box – full of copy paper -- like it was a small box of tissues. With only one long, muscled finger under the plastic strip, the big box dangled from Tom’s muscular arm with a minimum of effort.

Tom slid the box onto the floor right in front of the conference table. Brian stepped up. Perfect. Brian’s waiting hole was now at the perfect height to receive Tom’s horsemeat.

“Ready?” Tom asked, stroking his cock with an anticipation he had never felt before.

“Oh yeah.” Brian confirmed, sticking out his little muscle ass for his new giant.

Tom reached around Brian and put a hand on Brian’s abs. Brian looked down and saw that Tom’s broad, muscular hand covered his abs from the base of his cock all the way to the bottom of his pecs. Brian closed his eyes in delight, waiting for the giant muscle rod he had created to plunge deeply into him.

A pounding knock on the door shook the whole room. Brian and Tom had the same thought and voiced it at the same time. “Nick.”

Brian’s clothes were closer – and they actually still fit. He slipped on his shirt, then ran to the door. He unlocked the door, opened it just a crack, then peeked out. He saw Nick’s panicked face melt into some sort of serenity and shared understanding when he saw Brian.

Brian opened it just a crack and Nick scrambled in. Nick caught one look at his towering new friend and stopped in his tracks. “Holy…” he muttered.

Tom smiled down at his friend and pointed at Nick’s legs. “Nice tights, dude.”

Then his face twisted in a familiar smirk. “You always have to be first, don’t you, Tom?”

Tom shared the smile and pointed at Nick again. “And you can never finish anything you start.”

They all looked at Nick’s legs. His pants were stretched to the breaking point. You could almost hear the fabric screaming for mercy.

His short but already powerful and thick legs had ballooned with muscle and might to the size of a state-level bodybuilder. His swelling legs and growing muscle ass bulged through the skin-tight fabric of what had been loose-fitting khakis.

Strangely, the rest of his body hadn’t changed. He was the same height. His upper body was still muscular but stocky and hadn’t grown a speck. It was clear his transformation was far from over.

Nick looked at Brian with a new understanding and calming clarity. “You…did this to us, right?”

“Yeah,” Brian agreed.

“Crap, man this is hot! I was sitting in my meeting when all of a sudden, my legs were on fire.”

“Menopause, right?” Tom laughed from high above them.

“And then,” Nick continued, smiling up at his friend, still trying to adjust to Tom’s towering reach, “I looked down and they were growing! I mean, shit, they’re exploding. And I’m so horny I can’t stand it. I tried to relax, then I got the idea in my head that you guys would be in here. I told everyone in the meeting that I didn’t feel good and ran here as fast as I could.”

Brian put his hand on Nick’s still soft but meaty shoulder. “Again, I’m sorry I don’t have more control over it, but – “

A sense of peace cleared Nick’s worried face. And then a wave of warmth then passed through him. He let out a moan, more like a roar of intense pleasure with a touch of shock. They all heard the khakis scream as they split wide open, first as Nick’s ass grew to hugely round and muscular proportions. The warmth spread down his legs and massive thighs burst out of the thick fabric. Teardrop lower quads, tree-trunk upper quads, a huge round hamstring and massive bulging calves made themselves known as the pants fell to the floor. When the pants landed on the floor, they could all see the shreds of Nick’s funky boxers, which had long ago given up struggling against this relentless growth.

Nick tried to catch his breath as his legs continued to grow, pushing his feet apart. A wave of pain flared in his feet. He madly scrambled to kick off his shoes. He felt his feet breathe deeply, toes clenching the carpeting through his socks. He then watched in amazed delight as his feet grew, too, from an almost-embarrassing size 8 to a more-than-respectable size 12. His socks slid down to the top of his ankle as his growing feet gobbled up more of the fabric. Nick still wasn’t growing any taller, but his powerful lower body was a gift of pure muscle and power. The short, massive thighs and calves were the size of a professional bodybuilder’s legs.

“Whoa,” was all Nick could say. “Whoa, whoa, whoa.” He rubbed his sweaty hands all over his new thighs, his palms and fingers tingling with delight as the muscle was still warm the touch and unbelievably huge.

Brian put a hand on Nick’s shoulder, still covered in a tight turtleneck, which showed more than a little of Nick’s bulky gut, and spun him around. He caressed Nick’s naked ass, the size of two large classroom globes.

“Now that’s a muscle ass!” Brian proudly proclaimed.

“I think it’s just about the right size for this!” Tom said, hungrily stroking his huge horsemeat.

“No….” they all said at what seemed the same time. They all shared a delicious idea of how they could make the most of this impromptu meeting in the conference room.

Nick chortled, “No way. You guys have gotta finish the job on me.” He grabbed Brian around the neck and pulled him into a powerful, meaty kiss. Brian barely had a chance to catch his breath before he tried to match Nick’s intensity. He felt all around Nick’s body, reaching over the turtleneck to sense any signs of growth. He felt the promise in Nick’s body, the muscle and brute powerllifting strength hidden in under a slight layer or doughy flab. As their tongues hungrily touched and danced inside the tight liplock, Brian smelled a hint of Nick’s musky cologne, which smelled of pure masculine power. Brian’s cheek grazed Nick’s chin, feeling the stubble that was already making itself known at nine o’clock in the morning. Tom was a baby-face cutie, but Nick oozed masculine pheremones in each of the five senses.

Brian reached further down past the turtleneck to Nick’s amazing new naked ass. It was massive and round and hard as stone, more like Brad’s, but even wider and juicier.

“Thank you in advance,” Nick managed to say between kisses. He pulled away for a moment and looked at Brian. “I hope this is okay. I mean, you’re my boss and all.”

“I don’t think this scenario is specifically mentioned,” Brian said, “but we’ve pretty much crossed every sexual harassment line in the HR handbook.”

They all laughed. Tom’s deep, loud laugh startled Nick. He looked at Tom with twisted, laughing, surprise. “Jesus, lumberjack,” Nick laughed, “You’re gonna replace James Earl Jones as the voice of CNN.”

“With that ass,” Tom replied, “J-Lo will never have to worry about anyone making fun of her bootie again.”

“Brian, am I gonna look like that?” Nick asked, taking in the flowing muscular lines of Tom’s new form.

“Let’s find out,” Brian prodded, smacking Nick on his juicy muscle ass, still so ripe with promise of even more huge growth.

“I think I was just about to take this,” Tom said, pounding his new chest with his fist, producing a wonderful meaty slap that echoed around the room, “for a ride on that.” He walked up behind Brian and pulled Brian’s underwear back off.

Brian took his place back at the conference room table, on top of the box. They realized Nick would need to stand on something, too, until he grew taller. In a few long, lumbering steps, Tom grabbed another box of copy paper and arranged them perfectly for his two waiting friends.

Tom joined Brian, right behind him. Nick whistled as he got a good look at the size of Tom’s new dick.

“Hey Brian, you think I’ll get a dick like that?” Nick asked hopefully.

“All in good time, Nick.” Brian laughed.

As Tom placed himself behind Brian, Nick started longingly at his old friend. He took in the wonderfully artistic and beautiful lines of Nick’s new muscle. He licked his lips as he watched Tom approach Brian’s tight ass with that huge horse dick. He watched as Tom’s huge hands pulled one of Brian’s ass cheeks to the side. His other hand gripped his massive steel dick and pointed it towards Brian’s hole.

As the tip of the dick touched Brian’s hole, Brian felt his whole body jerk with pleasure. Tom took this as a sign to back off. “No, no, it’s okay.” Brian said. “You get that thing in me now or I’m gonna die.”

“Here, let me help,” Nick said to Tom. “Is that cool?”

“Yeah,” Tom nodded with a devilish lick of his lips.

While Tom pushed aside the ass check again, Nick took hold of Tom’s huge dick. A wave of shared pleasure passed through them both. “You know, you’re still going to be straight after this. It’s okay, man,” Nick reassured his friend, having to crane his neck and look up past those sweeping pecs and massive new neck.

“I know, dork,” Tom replied, “Now shut up and get my meat in there.” Now Nick rolled his tongue with delight and pushed the mushroom head of Tom’s dick into Brian’s waiting ass, gripping Tom’s huge tight muscle ass with his other hand to thrust it in even faster.

Two huge moans -- Brian’s aching cry of pleasure and Tom’s powerful beast-like roar -- filled the room as Tom’s huge new dick slid perfectly into Brian’s hungry hole. Caught up in the moment, Nick let out his own cry, only imagining how separately wonderful and hot that first thrust must feel to each of them.

Brian knew that even though Tom’s massive dick would have split anyone else painfully in two, Tom’s cock slid perfectly and deliciously into his creator’s waiting hole. Brian felt the power of Tom’s thrust from his ass to what seemed like all the way up to his throat.

For Tom, an orgy of new sensations flooded his body, the least of which was his ten inch dick. He had never had his dick in anything so tight and wonderful before. As he gained more confidence and proficiency with his new body and dick, he felt the wonderful constriction on his huge meat. As he thrusted in again and again, he started to feel Brian’s tight tiny little ass grab onto his dick, seeming to pull it in deeper and deeper.

Riding the waves of muscle thrusts deeper and deeper into ecstasy, Brian turned around and looked at Nick. He smiled and winked. “You ready?” he said to Nick.

“Oh, baby,” he smiled. “I’m a little scared, but I gotta look like that, “ he said, pointing at Tom.
“Does it hurt?” Nick asked Tom. “Getting taller, I mean?”

“How did it feel when your legs grew? And your feet?” Tom replied, still a little out of breath from the intense pounding.

Nick laughed and grunted with eager anticipation. Sharing the smile – and an anxious longing to see his friend grow amazingly huge -- Tom backed slightly away from Brian, the long reach of his horse meat meaning he was still inside Brian. The both backed up and made room for Nick in their orgy of new muscular growth.

Nick took his place in front of Brian, stepped onto the second box of copy paper, and leaned over the conference room table. Brian’s dick was still rock hard, the wiggling of Tom’s mammoth cock at the edges of his hole making him even more hard. Brian grabbed his seven inch dick in one hand and tried to find Nick’s hole somewhere in between those two round globes of muscle that made Nick’s ass.

Just having someone else fondle his new ass drove Nick wild. He couldn’t stand it much longer as Brian fumbled trying to find his quivering hole. Somewhere deep inside, Nick knew that he needed Brian inside him to finish his transformation.

“Stick it in. Just stick it in!” Nick whispered urgently to Brian, unable to stand the intense anxiousness of what Brian’s touching him inside would do to his body.

Brian understood. He managed to shove his dick just slightly between the two huge ass checks. Brian then whispered back to Tom, “Gigantor, would you oblige us?”

Tom smiled and grabbed onto Brian’s hips with his massive hands. One hand covered one side of Brian’s lean muscular hips. He thrust into Brian with all the force of his seven foot muscle giant body.

The thrust forward sent Brian’s dick hurtling past the layers of muscle ass into Nick’s waiting hole. They all felt a wave of heat pass from Tom through Brian to Nick. Brian felt like his ass was on fire first, then his dick. Brian was usually a big ol’ bottom, but having his dick inside this tight steamy muscle ass, while still getting pounded by Tom’s ten inch cock, was almost more pleasure than his nervous system could process.

They all moaned, but Nick let out the biggest moan of all. It sounded like a wild beast begging to be let free from its cage. The beast was just about ready to be freed. Tom was the engine of their fucking, the locomotive pushing the heat higher and higher. The waves of heat passed through them all, building in Nick. Hotter and hotter, he felt his body in every cell, every nerve ending. He barely had time to comprehend the sensation of his new ass being pounded, the strength in his new legs, when the heat building inside the center of his body seemed to fan out all over. He groaned, he roared. The beast was free.

As the heat spread, he heard a sizzling sound. The fat covering his meaty abs melted away in seconds. Hard tight little knobs of muscle made themselves known. His turtleneck was now flapping over what had been the expanse of a little muscle gut. He flexed his abs and the wave passed into his lats. They spread like the wings of a dinosaur bird, taking flight into new realms of size and power, stretching the fabric of his turtleneck.

As the lats spread wider and higher, his pecs ballooned and took on amazing girth in a matter of seconds. Nick managed to get a hand free to feel his pecs as they grew heavier, rounder, stronger. He could only imagine how strong he was going to be when his transformation was complete.

Below his waist, the warmth spread again, much stronger than before. His already massive thighs grew hotter and hotter, expanding in every direction. He shifted his feet further and further out as the unstoppable growth swelled his legs beyond the size of the biggest bodybuilder.

Tom was in a complete state of ecstasy as he pushed his dick harder and harder into Brian. He also knew that he was the engine driving Nick’s growth. He kept his eyes shut, gluttonously only wanting to feel more pleasure from his huge dick, enjoying the power he was thrusting into Brian and his friend.

Brian was nearly about to faint from the overload of intense pleasure on both ends of his sexual spectrum. Even without a ten inch dick, Tom was the best top he had ever had. Every thrust seemed to probe new sexual territory inside him. Brian was able to match each thrust and he knew he was giving just as much pleasure back on every inch of Tom’s huge horsemeat.

As for Nick, Brian felt the heat rise off his body as the growth started. He had never been so close to someone, embracing them, inside them, as they grew. It was amazing to feel the soft flesh of Nick’s muscle bulk melt away, then explode into powerful new rounded muscle. Brian drank in the waves of heat emanating from Nick’s body and returned them right back in the form of new muscular growth. Brian had his hands on Nick’s short, thick, dick, stroking it like mad as the already built little guy grew into a massive bodybuilder.

They all heard a tearing sound. Brian opened his eyes slightly to see Nick’s turtleneck ripping wide open – at the neck! What had been a thick little neck was now a round cylinder of pure muscle and strength. Nick’s neck was only slightly less wide than his head. He grunted like a beast as the fabric ripped, and huge veins stood out on his neck. “More…more,” he grunted to Brian as his muscle ass gobbled up more of Brian’s dick, begging it for more growth.
Brian responded as a wave of heat grew in him and then passed to Nick in a powerful thrust of his dick, backed up by a thrust from Tom and his compact little muscle ass. Nick’s lats and pecs ballooned again, breaking the turtleneck completely apart. Brian backed away just enough and Tom’s huge hands ripped the turtleneck from Nick’s growing body. The absence of the fabric seemed to give Nick’s body more room to grow. His muscles and power seemed to spread out in every direction.

Nick shifted his legs again as his thighs grew amazingly wide. His calves flexed into achingly huge and round piles of muscle from the back of his knee all the way down to his ankle. His ass ballooned again, rounder and juicier, always hard as a rock. His abs tightened and flexed, bursting even further out of skin. His pecs swelled in all directions at once, backed up by lats spreading wider and higher. Brian watched in amazement as an entire network of mountains and valleys of muscle grew out of nowhere on Nick’s expanding back.

Nick clenched his fists as an intense heat spread from his shoulders into his arms. His delts rose to match his massive ridges of traps that led right to the unbreakable column of muscle that was his still-growing neck. Cantaloupe-sized delts gave off an intense gust of heat that spread down his arms right down to his fingertips. His hands swelled with incredible thickness. His meaty forearms took on huge striations of power. His triceps ballooned into short, thick horseshoes and his biceps grew into hard perfectly round mounds of muscle. He hadn’t grown an inch taller, but the massive meat all over his body was thick and powerful.

He took a moment to try and catch his breath. He pushed his huge ass back into Brian’s dick. Brian was trying to match the intensity he felt in front and behind. He felt more heat growing in him, but suddenly, he felt like he didn’t know how to release it. The heat grew and grew. Tom felt like he was falling behind, so he pounded harder and faster. Nick pushed back into Brian further, begging him with his ass to be fucked harder.

“Brian, fuck me, man. Fuck me hard. Make me bigger,” he added words to his physical pleading.

“I’m…trying,” Brian fumbled, truly confused for the first time. “I’m trying.” He pushed harder and harder into Nick, but the huge globes of muscle gobbled up his respectable dick with hardly any penetration into Nick’s hungry hole. Tom pushed again with all of his towering power, but it was no good.

Nick turned around to look right at Brian, “You can do it, man. Make me huge and tall. Make me so huge that I can kick anyone’s ass who gives us crap for being gay. I’ll always have your back, Brian.”

Brian looked at Nick with amazement. It’s how he had always pictured Nick, even when Nick was just a 5’ 8” funny little beefy guy. Nick was masculine, confident and everything any man should be, gay or straight. He was kind to everyone, lived to make people laugh, and volunteered his talents to help everyone, expecting nothing in return.

Brian also took a moment to take in Nick’s transformation in progress. Once again, Brian realized he had created a totally different animal. Nick was bigger than any professional bodybuilder, but without a single straight line or angle. While Tom was angled, flowing and beautiful, Nick’s compact muscle was drawn in bulbous curves and bulging circles. His massive round pecs drooped with size and girth. His arms were round bunches of amazing might. His delts were perfect scoops that topped off round mountains of traps and his thick, bulging neck. The round curve of his hamstring jutted out almost 8 inches from the back of his wide legs. Nick would walk with a cocky bowleggedness for the rest of his powerful life.

“Do it, Brain,” Tom whispered from behind into Brian’s ear. The deep resonant tones of Tom’s voice sent a cold shiver of pleasure down Brian’s spine. That cold shiver was soon replaced by growing warmth in the center of Brian’s body. The heat grew and grew, unlike anything Brian had ever felt before.

“Is this…,” he tried to say, “Is this what it feels like?”

With a huge release of heat, Brian grunted, his voice a touch deeper than before. The grunt went on for what seemed like hours. Inside Nick’s waiting round enormous muscle ass, Brian felt his dick grow in every direction. Longer, thicker, penetrating into Nick like nothing else could. It would take a truly huge cock to get inside those huge round muscle cheeks.

And that’s just what Brian was growing. Seven inches was a distant memory. Eight, nine, ten. Brian was going to pass the double-digit mark.

Underneath him, Nick writhed in complete pleasure. “Oh yeah, Brian, deeper man, deeper! Get huge so that I can get huge.”

Tom helped them all by thrusting his meat into Brian. Brian’s entire body shook with a release of heat, pushed even deeper into Nick. His dick grew thicker, heavier and meatier. It swelled to the thickness of a giant cucumber. Then longer, finally stopping at 11 inches.

Feeling the huge meat dangling off him, Brian was suddenly unstoppable. He pushed harder and deeper into Nick, feeling his newest creation grow warmer to the touch underneath the relentless thrusting.

Tom struggled to keep up with Brian’s insane pounding of his friend. He soon was matching every push, every release so that Nick was being wonderfully and savagely fucked by what was 20 inches of combined muscle meat.

Tom reached around to put his huge paws on Nick’s round bulbous pecs. He leaned all of his towering seven feet forward and whispered in Nick’s ear. “Let’s see you really grow, buddy.”

Nick heard, and obeyed. The power of his friend behind him released every last inhibition and fear about reaching his true potential.

With a huge roar of a beast now running wild, Nick felt his feet grab more and more carpeting underneath him. The size 12 feet grow longer and wider, reaching size 15. Amazingly, his socks didn’t split open, but slid down to below his ankles. It looked like he was wearing socks for little kids on his huge feet.

His legs were first to lengthen, still retaining the roundness and unbelievable promise of pure masculine might. They stretched and grew as Brian’s pounding with his new dick went up another level of intensity.

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17439

Last edited by arpeejay; October 25th, 2009 at 08:02 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 10:42 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Is... is there more?! D:|
  #3   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 12:37 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
Is... is there more?! D:|
there had better be lol
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 07:33 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Good good.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2009, 08:57 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Now, if only the rest of Brian's body could catch up with the size of his dick!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options