The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:01 PM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
A Mother's Curse: Lucas and Connor (Part 3)

This is the final chapter. Again, it contains theft, rape, underage sex, and all manner of beastly sin, so please skip if you're not down with that scene. It all started with part one, and there was a part two also.

A Mother's Curse: Lucas and Connor (Part 3)

"Bro, have you seen my blue shorts?"

"Why would I know where your clothes are?"

"I don't know! I'm just looking for a hand, here. I can't find 'em anywhere."

"Did you check the laundry?"

"Yeah. Can I take a quick look in your room?"

"No. Why would they be in my room?"

"I don't know! I'm out of options, here."

Jake strode into Connor's room, eyeing the piles of clothes along the walls. Connor jumped up from his desk, shrouded in a bulky sweater.

"Get out!" he yelled, walking toward his younger brother with all the authority he could muster. He folded his arms, invaded Jake's personal space, glared down at him, but his expression fell. "Jesus." He couldn't see over Jake's head. He stared ahead at the pimpled forehead at his eye level before a crooked grin pulled his gaze downward.

"Puberty. Growing like a weed," said Jake. "I might come back from camp bigger than you."

"That's not possible."

"Someday I'm going to be bigger than you, 'big bro,' and that day things are going to change around here." Jake turned and walked back to his room with a swagger Connor had not seen before.

Lucas rang the doorbell and bounced on his heels, the contents of his backpack jiggling. When Connor opened the door, Lucas walked in uninvited.

"What are you doing here?" asked Connor.

Lucas pulled his pack off his back and, dropping to one knee, retrieved the borrowed shorts. "Returning Jake's shorts."

"He left this morning."

"How long is he gone for?"

"A week."

"Perfect."

"What?"

"Well, he'll want them when he gets back right?"

"Yeah." Connor took the shorts, bunching them in his hand. "Thanks."

"Connor?"

"What?"

"I...I brought some things. Things to make it easier."

"What are you talking about?"

"Look," Lucas said, pulling items from his bag. "Here's a Playboy, and a Penthouse, so you can totally forget about me. You won't even know I'm here. I mean, you can pretend I'm one of these girls."

"Dude, that's not happening again."

"But...the pictures..."

"You didn't delete them?"

"No, we never made that deal. I mean I deleted the ones with that girl, but not the ones of us."

"You fucker! You think you can just blackmail me forever?"

"Well, no--"

"No, no, no way, I can't get smaller. I'll lose my position on the team. I won't get scholarships. You said you were a fan!"

"I'm your biggest fan!"

"Why are you trying to ruin me?"

"I'm not! I'm just trying to be with you."

"Well that's kind of disastrous isn't it?"

"Connor, how hard did you work to get where you are? Be honest."

He considered the question, exhaling slowly. "Not that hard."

"I'm not surprised. You've got awesome genes. You're a natural athlete. Is there anybody who grows as fast as you in the gym?"

"Of course not."

"I bet you can get it all back before school starts. You have the whole summer. But me...I've always been small and weak and slow. I failed P.E. last year. Straight As and an F in Phys. You know what that does to your average? But the past few days...I've had energy and confidence. I feel great, like I never have. I just want a little more of that."

"I thought you just wanted 'to be with me.'"

"I do! This was a happy side effect. A very surprising side effect. You understand it, don't you? What is it? Why?"

"It's my mom...it...it doesn't matter."

"I'm sorry I blackmailed you. I know you don't believe that. If I had it to do over again, I'd still do it, but somehow I'm sorry. I need this, though. I'll make you a clean deal. One more blowjob and I never blackmail you again. Pictures gone. I never tell a soul what happened. You live your happy jock life with Julie and I go back to nerdville with a few extra pounds of muscle. You kick back with a magazine and I'll make you feel real good. Deal?"

"And you'll never, ever try this shit again?"

"Right."

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"I don't know. Scout's honor?"

Connor squinted at him.

"But we do it my way this time," Lucas said.

"What?"

"In your room, naked."

"You are not getting naked in my house!"

"Not me. You."

"Oh. Okay, but I'm closing the blinds."

"Fair enough."

Connor led the way to his room where he quickly disrobed. He dropped his clothes in a heap on the floor and faced his blackmailer. While clearly less bulky than just a few days ago, the athletic body still exuded sex. Lucas doubted a finer specimen existed in the entire state.

"You're beautiful," he said, eyes wide.

"Just make with the magazines, spaz."

Lucas handed over both magazines and placed his bag at Connor's feet. Connor flipped through both issues before tossing one on the bed, studying the spread of the other. Lucas knelt, examining the body before him. While the magazine blocked Lucas completely from Connor's view, Lucas could just see the shapely hairless chest peeking below the pages. The taut stomach pulsed with Connor's moderate breathing. Below, untouched, his cock gave the first signs of stimulation as it lengthened, stretching downward. Lucas took the shaft just below the head between thumb and forefinger and pulled in short, gentle strokes. It quickly hardened and when it reached full size, Lucas made a surprising discovery: It was smaller.

Connor's dick was a good inch shorter than before, Lucas was sure of it. Had Connor avoided being hard in the last twenty four hours? That was believable. It would be the last thing Connor would want. Lucas realized he hadn't seen his own hard since their last encounter either. He reached down and squeezed himself through his shorts. Was he bigger now? Was there more than muscle at stake here?

Lucas felt a thrill surge through his body. The hottest guy he'd ever seen was naked before him and Lucas had an all-access pass. He had gained muscle and energy and probably cock size in unnatural time and was about to get more. For the third time in three days, Lucas was having the best day of his life. With renewed determination to make this a memorable experience for both, he swallowed Connor whole.

He employed every tongue and throat trick he had researched the previous night, winning some nice grunts and moans from Connor. His hands wandered the athletic legs, feeling the taut muscles and perfect skin. Connor was sufficiently lost in fantasy that his usual objections to Lucas enjoying his body were muted. He massaged his balls, caressed his ass, touched anything he could reach.

Lucas felt Connor's balls tighten in his hand and he slowed his sucking. He brought him right up to the edge and backed off several times. He had to make this load a big one.

Connor's moans were getting louder. He was calling out for release. Lucas reached around the naked jock and inserted a finger into his ass. Connor grunted uncomfortably but was too lost in euphoria to stop what was happening. He was ready.

Pushing his finger further in and squeezing the jock's balls with his other hand, Lucas allowed the head of the 6" cock to pop into his throat. He remembered how difficult it had been to suck at its original size. Now he took it in easily. Connor groaned loudly and Lucas began popping the head in and out of his throat while keeping a vacuum seal on the shaft. Wobbling a bit in his weakness, but still standing, he blew his load directly down the cocksucker's throat.

Lucas nearly let the cock slip out, he was smiling so big. But he caught every drop and continued vacuuming the softening cock long after it had stopped blowing, trying to coax out whatever he could. He lowered his hands to Connor's thighs and steadied the exhausted boy as the limp cock fell out of his mouth. He could feel and see the athletic legs slimming as his own underneath him grew. Comparing the naked quads before him and those coming out of his own board shorts he confirmed his hope: Lucas was now the larger man.

"There," breathed Connor. "We're done. Get out and don't come back."

"I'm not done just yet," Lucas said.

"What? We had a deal!"

"No more blackmail, that was the deal. I didn't say anything about blowjobs."

Connor laughed. "You think you're getting those for free, you're bent. Get the fuck out of my house!"

Lucas, still on his knees, leaned back on his legs. "I think there's something you don't quite understand."

"Yeah, what's that, faggot?"

Lucas sighed and slowly stood up. A look of horror replaced Connor's previous expression of anger and impatience. The formerly scrawny boy's eyes were about two inches higher than the jock's. Lucas's shoulders, stretching his taut t-shirt to its limits, were wider and thicker than Connor's own. The unflexed arms bulging from the too-short sleeves looked to be at least 16" and the few inches of midsection that the t-shirt could no longer hide revealed strong, tight abs.

"I'm bigger than you."

Connor's mouth still hung open as he surveyed their bodies. The new Lucas was no match for the original quarterback body Connor sported a week ago, but it was larger than he was that morning and clearly more powerful than his new shrunken form. The former football star now looked like a taut swimmer, slim and hairless. His soft cock, no more than 3" long, rested atop his nuts rather than hang over them. He couldn't tell how tall he was, but clearly shorter than his neighbor. Lucas, on the other hand, looked big. Big and thick.

"Now I've had my eye on your ass for days and I'm beginning to wonder why I should be satisfied with blowjobs."

Connor took a step backward. "Blowjobs were your idea," he said.

"I know. I'm thinking I set my sights too low. Not that oral wasn't amazing. I'm just thinking I've got to milk this while I can." Lucas advanced.

"We had a deal!"

"I'm sticking to the deal. I'm going to delete the pictures as soon as I get home. And I won't make you shrink anymore. But first there's just one more thing I need to do."

Connor stepped backward and found his legs against the bed. Lucas tossed his backpack on the mattress and pushed his enlarged chest into Connor's, looking down into his eyes. Connor swallowed, leaned back, instinctively trying to get away.

"I'm going to fuck you," said Lucas.

"Oh hell no!" Connor strafed left but his quarterback agility was no match for Lucas's superior strength at such close quarters. Lucas caught him around the middle and shoved him back on the bed. He climbed on top of him, trying to control the flailing limbs. He pulled two pairs of handcuffs from his bag and bound both Connor's hands to the bed frame. Connor's fear rose and he yelled for help. Lucas covered his mouth but Connor wasn't giving up.

"I didn't want to have to do this. As you can see," said Lucas, pulling a roll of duct tape from his bag with his free hand, "I came very prepared." He peeled a strip with his teeth and affixed it over Connor's mouth.

"I understand why you're scared. Everybody is their first time. But lots of guys love it. I mean straight guys, too. A lot of girls even use dildos with their boyfriends. Just try to enjoy it, okay?" Connor's response was muffled by the tape, but his wide eyes and shaking head told Lucas everything.

Lucas dismounted both the man and the bed. He pulled his shorts down and admired his newly-grown cock, already hard and dripping. From his backpack he drew a condom and a bottle of lube. "I'm a virgin but I know you're not, and who knows how many girls you've been with? I'm playing it safe." He slicked his cock with lube and felt its size. "Jesus, it's so much bigger. You have no idea how this feels." Connor looked down at his own soft, smaller tool. "It's not like I need magnums or anything, but still." He rolled the condom on and applied more lube.

Lucas loved the way the condom hugged his dick. He had masturbated in them before and they had been loose. Now it was tight--not overly so, just a perfect fit. As he approached the bound jock, Connor kicked at him wildly. Lucas caught the flying feet in his hands and held them somewhat steady, amazed his arms now overpowered the legs below him. He pulled the legs apart revealing Connor's hole. Lucas licked his lips and nearly lost control as Connor kicked more aggressively.

"I've never done this before," said Lucas, "but I've always heard it hurts a lot less if you relax. I don't want to hurt you, you know. Just relax and accept it." Connor thrashed his legs as hard as he could but Lucas kept his grip on them. "Suit yourself."

With both hands busy, Lucas did not have the opportunity to prep Connor. He positioned the legs up and out, away from his face, and the head of his cock at the entrance to Connor's hole. Leaning in, he began to push past Connor's clenched defenses. He heard a definite cry from under the tape and above it grew huge eyes.

"Relax," he said, pushing halfway in. Connor's eyes rolled back. Beneath the tape he gritted his teeth. Lucas slowed but continued to push. Connor's eyes were watering before he was fully inserted and Lucas began sliding back and forth at a speed he hoped Connor could handle. Connor had given up the fight.

Lucas immediately understood why sex was better with two people. Connor's ass gripped his cock in a way his hand never could: so tightly, so completely. Yes, this was the best day of his life. Lucas closed his eyes, focusing on his dick and the movement, nearly lost in this new-found euphoria. Upon opening his eyes he was reminded of the sheer beauty of the man below him. Even after having lost his marvelous bulk, the jock retained such a graceful body as to completely capture Lucas's attention. His whiskerless chin was strong, his skin smooth. His eyes were shut now, his face turned to the side. He squirmed, pulling against the handcuffs, tensing his small but shapely biceps.

Lucas wanted to kiss him, but even without the duct tape it wasn't likely to happen. But then he noticed the most surprising thing: Connor was hard! It couldn't have been longer than five inches and of no extraordinary thickness, but it was clearly at full erection. "You're enjoying this!"

Connor's eyes flew open, wide. He shook his head but Lucas only laughed. The ultra-straight jock, captain and quarterback, conqueror of cheerleaders was getting off on buttsex. Lucas began thrusting harder and faster. Connor's squirming became more rhythmic until he was actually thrusting back in time. Lucas felt the familiar tightening in his sack as he neared orgasm. It had been a couple of days since he masturbated last and since then his balls had grown into large cum factories. He lengthened his thrusts, ending each with a force that shook Connor's body and bed. A distinct moan escaped the taped mouth.

The moment Lucas began to cum he knew it was his largest orgasm ever. That moment the whole world existed in his dick. A scream he could not stifle erupted from him, one he hoped did not alert the neighbors. He fell forward, releasing Connor's legs, filling the condom while staring into his eyes. Those eyes communicated a mixture of fear and pleasure and surprise. As Lucas's spewing subsided, he looked down to catch the end of Connor's own orgasm. Considering the size of his shrunken balls and how recently he came, the pool of semen on his stomach was substantial.

"You came just from that? Untouched?" asked Lucas. Connor breathed heavily through his nose, his body shaking with aftershocks. The tautness in his chest and stomach vanished. His arms and legs shortened. His cock, still hard, stood only four inches long.

"I didn't mean to make you shrink again. I'm sorry, Connor. I had no idea you'd react like that." He stuck his finger in the gooey mess and drew a sticky string up. "But what to do with all this? Seems a shame to let it go to waste," he said, licking his finger clean. "If you don't want me to eat this, say something."

Lucas grinned down at the gagged boy, now the size he was a week ago. He paused only a moment before licking Connor's abdomen clean. He sucked the head of his cock, lapped the shaft, and searched every crevice for the last drops before standing up beside the bed. He was naked but for the t-shirt he arrived in, incapable of covering his lower abs or upper arms. Warm energy radiated from his stomach, reaching out to the furthest extremity. Lucas felt stretched, as if his fingers and toes and the hair on his head were trying to escape, outrun the warmth by lengthening his very bones. His muscles embraced the warmth. Those in his legs burned as they did after his mall run, his arms as they had after unloading the boxes from their last move. The t-shirt stretched taut across his chest began to give, tiny threads audibly snapping until a tear appeared over his right pec. Another spawned over his left shoulder as his muscles grew. Lucas turned toward the mirror hanging next to the desk. Pulling his arms forward, his widening back split the shirt in half. He tore the shredded remains from his body, dropping them to the floor. He couldn't believe the size and roundness of his pecs. He flexed them in the mirror, even bounced them alternately, something he had never before attempted. Flexing a classic double biceps pose he had to convince himself this was not a funhouse mirror or composited video effect. All this muscle, this size and strength, grace and beauty, belonged to him. Yes, that was his head attached, albeit connected by a much thicker neck, and his familiar face, though with heavier stubble than he'd ever contended with. His legs were dense with muscle and supported him with such ease he was blissfully ignorant of the new weight he now carried. All this muscle was exciting him and he marveled at the size his cock was quickly attaining. He tossed aside the used condom and hefted his meat at half-mast, delighting in the way his larger hands couldn't grasp the full length. He posed and flexed and rubbed and jerked until he sprayed the mirror, coating the bottom half in sticky spunk.

"This...this is amazing. I don't know what else to say. Thank you so much, Connor!" He looked over at the gagged boy, beautiful but weak, trying to imagine what he was thinking. "Listen, I need to borrow some more clothes. I don't think your brother's are going to cut it this time. Mind if I take these?" he asked, pulling a green polo and a pair of blue jeans from the closet. His arms bulged nicely in the sleeves, his chest pushing out the front. The jeans hugged his new bubble butt and didn't do much to obscure his member in the front. He slipped on Connor's tennis shoes without socks and stood over the bed.

"I really appreciate this, Connor." He packed his things back in his pack and retrieved the key from the front pocket. Unlocking the left handcuff, he tossed it into his bag. "You can keep the other one. And the magazines. I'll show myself out. I had a really good time today. Oh, and Connor? If you want to do this again sometime, you know how to reach me. AstroBoy42."

Lucas tossed the key on the bed and left the apartment, trying to figure out what he'd tell his mom.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to helliot For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 16th, 2013), skumbum (March 15th, 2013), theseventhwave (September 6th, 2013), wildheart (August 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:04 PM

There were a lot of suggestions made by the readers, such as involving Jake more in the story or Lucas growing ever larger. Unfortunately those events just aren't part of this story. The ending here is a little abrupt and I feel some of you may be a bit unsatisfied, but I told the story I set out to tell, and that's usually more than I can do.

Hope you enjoy, and, as always, feedback is welcome. Thanks for reading!
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2009, 09:09 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I'm glad you told this much.
  #4   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 01:56 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I loved it! Would love to see more though...the reaction from the mother (she is in the title) and maybe going through both of their daily lives after. Does the spell affect people's memories? If so, the two of them may as well have switched lives...this is a great story and I really liked it.
  #5   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 02:55 AM

muscleaddict564 is on a distinguished road
This was an awesome story. Rape is soothing.
  #6   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleaddict564 View Post

Rape is soothing.
Wait, what?
  #7   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helliot View Post
Wait, what?
Lucas raped Connor, didn't he? I mean, I figured that was what was being implied, considering he was handcuffed to the bed and had duct tape over his mouth.
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 07:12 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
<< rolls eyes >>

We're guys, of course, and guys have a tendency to want to believe that "if s/he just let me in, s/he'd REALLY like it, and if s/he liked it, it wouldn't be rape." It's a fantasy to think anyone enjoys being sexually used without consent. On the other hand, fantasies are what this group is all about. Describing the fantasy is not the same as acting it out, nor does it imply approval.

Richard
  #9   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
<< rolls eyes >>

We're guys, of course, and guys have a tendency to want to believe that "if s/he just let me in, s/he'd REALLY like it, and if s/he liked it, it wouldn't be rape." It's a fantasy to think anyone enjoys being sexually used without consent. On the other hand, fantasies are what this group is all about. Describing the fantasy is not the same as acting it out, nor does it imply approval.

Richard
I hope this wasn't directed at me :P The reason I explained the rape thing was because I said "Rape is soothing" (when I really meant, the idea turns me on) and the OP quoted me saying "Huh?" or whatever, so I explained it in detail. I of course agree with what you've said. It's really irksome how in EVERY story containing brutality or rape, there's always SOMEONE that takes it too seriously, saying it's "bad".
  #10   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:02 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Nope, definitely wasn't directed at you, Muscleaddict.

My point, in fact, is much the same. Whenever we write stuff that involves violence, non-consensual sex, racism, sexism, etc., there's always an outcry. Which is good; those things are bad. On the other hand, as Jaypat so eloquently pointed out, we're dealing with fiction, and fantasy fiction / erotica at that. Sometimes it's hard to remember that reading it (or writing it) is not condoning it. But it's also worth remembering that some of the power that comes from this sort of writing is in the invocation of the tabu, and the tabu is as powerful as it is because on some base level violence, non-consesual sex, racism, etc., actually appeal to us. (I would say "appeal to people" but that's a cop out; we're all people here.)

Enough for now. Obviously I haven't had enough coffee!

xoxo

Richard
  #11   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:34 AM

Yeah, I just don't understand why people freak over it all the time. So I get a boner over reading about one guy forcing another to take it up the ass. What's so wrong with that? It's not like I video taped me doing that (which I've never done, for the record) and posted it saying, "HEY GUYZ LOOK!" =B It's like, I get turned on reading about two brothers messing around, but I'd never do anything with either of my brothers :b
  #12   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleaddict564 View Post
Lucas raped Connor, didn't he? I mean, I figured that was what was being implied, considering he was handcuffed to the bed and had duct tape over his mouth.
Oh yes. There was no "implied" about it. I've just never heard anyone describe rape as "soothing" before.

And I agree, somebody always freaks about it (though that hasn't happened yet, so don't jinx it!), which is why I prefaced every chapter of this story with a rape warning, even though it didn't show up until the third part. Do people read warnings? Probably not.
  #13   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 09:19 AM

Quote:
I've just never heard anyone describe rape as "soothing" before.
Haha, yeah; bad wording on my part >.< I can barely stand taking it regularly, much less against my will :P
  #14   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 04:27 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting point of view and premise. Never thought about using a telescope, but then, I never lived in a burb.
Mike
  #15   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 08:51 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
I enjoyed that

The only story I wanted to read was the story you wanted to write. And I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks for writing it.
  #16   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:13 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
I usually NEVER like a story with rape in it...BUT this story was GREAT! I really hope this story is not finished i NEED (really want) a new chapter!!! Great Job keep writing!
  #17   Add to Ephemeral's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:14 AM
Insane but Fun

Ephemeral is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ephemeral
Im a sucker for a good love story, but I also love when both parties come out of a situation both with gains... If you could, I'd love to see another love story.

Im a sucker for a giant man with a caring heart <3
  #18   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2010, 09:10 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Very much enjoyed this one, when it was first posted and even now. I can't believe I didn't comment when I first read it, this is great!

I respectfully request more like this one!!
  #19   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2010, 07:19 AM

Thanks for the kind words, guys. It's good to see my stories still being read and enjoyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan2009 View Post
I usually NEVER like a story with rape in it...BUT this story was GREAT! I really hope this story is not finished i NEED (really want) a new chapter!!! Great Job keep writing!
This is the only story I've written with rape in it. I'm afraid this story has run its course and there isn't likely to be anymore of it. Please check out my other stories, especially Weak Ratio if you like theft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
Im a sucker for a good love story, but I also love when both parties come out of a situation both with gains... If you could, I'd love to see another love story.

Im a sucker for a giant man with a caring heart <3
You're reading the wrong story if you want love and caring. As Good As I Feel is a lot closer to that. Hell, even Weak Ratio is closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationIV View Post
Very much enjoyed this one, when it was first posted and even now. I can't believe I didn't comment when I first read it, this is great!

I respectfully request more like this one!!
Glad you liked it! Thanks for the feedback. If you liked this story, you'll probably like Weak Ratio, one of my other theft stories. You might like my non-theft stories also! Of course there are other fantastic theft stories by Xyg, Rowan, and others.
  #20   Add to wildheart's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2010, 02:53 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
One of the most awesome stories I've read! Great job! PLEASE continue!!!
  #21   Add to wildheart's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2011, 01:21 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
There really needs to be another chapter to this story......I love the story! It gets me off every time! ...but I have so many unanswered questions. I just know his brother had some part in his downfall!
  #22   Add to lloyd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2012, 07:35 PM

lloyd is on a distinguished road
Jesus, what a story! I just loved it. All of it. Too hot. I mean - wow...

Thanks, man!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options