The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
High School Development: Chapter 6

[COLOR=Red]Okay, so there's no actual growth...yet. [/COLOR]

--------------

?Shut up in there! I?m doing homework!? Jamie Taylor was seriously pissed at his brother. Besides the fact that he brought home a new girl each week, which was bad enough, they?d then shut themselves in Wes? bedroom and make enough noise to wake the dead. The walls would shake until plaster was falling from the ceiling, and you could hear the orgasmic moans from the basement.

Jamie knew what had happened to Wes. His parents had no recollection, but he did, and he had no idea what to do about his knowledge. He could tell his parents, but that would just make him look crazy. And if he confronted Wes?well, there wasn?t much to confront him about, since he?d just morphed in the course of a week into a sexy jock. It had gone by so fast that Jamie was almost sure Wes had had no control.

Finally, the noise died away and the two lovers drifted off to sleep, or collapsed from exhaustion. One of the two. Jamie rolled over on his bed and looked at the clock. 12:14. How unusual that they?d done their business and fallen asleep at a regularly decent hour. All the sex must be taking its toll, he thought.

----------------------------------------------

Jamie was only in seventh grade, and was much more academically driven than his brother had ever been. They?d never been incredibly close, but there was a certain amount of love for each other. Not hugging-in-public love, but more like, if one of them was getting mugged on the street, they?d probably stop to help.

Jamie?s puberty had started about a year previous. He had grown five inches to 5?4?, and had just started shaving the light peach fuzz off his cheeks. His recent bodily developments were exciting to him, and his brother had been a good companion ? until the transformation occurred, and they?d gone from two years apart to five. He missed the old Wes terribly. They?d been a lot alike, and now his brother was a narcissistic nympho hottie who was only concerned with football and sex, the more the better. He was totally out of reach for Jamie.

Jamie nibbled on a Pop Tart and swigged Tropicana, then heard the familiar thudding of the stairs. An attractive, leggy blonde breezed past Jamie to the door, and Wes followed.

How Wes managed to roll out of bed in the morning and still look good was anybody?s guess, but his bronze skin and godly physique popped with sex appeal. The chiseled-model face glistened with a freshly shaven sheen, his body showcased by American Eagle duds, the beautiful hazel eyes hidden by designer sunglasses.

Jamie held his arm out and stopped Wes from going out the door. ?Wes, it?s 7:15 in the morning. Why are you wearing sunglasses??

?Shut the fuck up and get out of my fucking way.?
Jamie was adamant. ?No. We need to talk, and we need to talk now. What happened to you??
?Jamie, I?m gonna be late for school. Out of my way, now.? Wes? tone was still firm, but with less of a cruel tilt.
The younger Taylor?s eyes brimmed with tears. ?I miss my brother?I want my brother back??
?Aw, fuck, Jamie?I can?t deal with this right now.?
?Stop saying that word!?
?Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.?
?STOP IT!? Jamie finally lost control and burst into tears, huge drops rolling down his quivering cheeks, his body heaving with sobs. ?I hate you, Wes!?

To call the situation awkward would be an understatement. Wes wanted to blow it off, but deep down his brother still meant something to him. ?I?I really can?t talk right now, Jamie??
?You can?t ever! You?re always with some girl!?
Wes opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He took off his sunglasses and put them on the counter, revealing the beautiful brown eyes sparkling underneath. He grabbed his little brother?s shoulders. ?We?ll talk later.?

And then Wes was out the door.

Wes was a little shaken up at first, but as the school day went by, he grew less and less concerned. Brittany gave him a back massage during Journalism class, and Owen and Logan made him feel completely at ease during practice. By the time he returned home, he was back to his same studly self.

He caught Jamie walking out the door and grabbed his arm. ?Where?re you going, motherfuc?? He caught himself mid-sentence, the outburst of this morning becoming fresh in his mind. ?Uhhh?Jamie.?

?Some old house. There?s a bonfire.?
Wes tried to be nice, but it pained him, because he didn?t really care. ?Need a ride??
?No. Josh is giving me a ride.?

It never occurred to Wes to ask which ?old house? his little brother was going to.

The bonfire was going hot and heavy when Jamie arrived. He mingled and tossed in some wood, but for the most part, the party was a dud.

Josh and another kid, Patrick, approached Jamie with the idea to go explore the inside of the house. A quick excursion downstairs turned up nothing, but it was when they split up that the inevitable occurred.

?Jamie! Pat! I found some cocaine!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2004, 09:53 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Neat chapter! I forgot what happened before though, will have to review.
  #3   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2004, 10:25 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Hm. Cool.

Interesting chapter. I very much liked the first several chapters (Ch. 4 in particular) -- and I also like where the story seems to be going.

Please continue!
  #4   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2004, 06:44 AM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
I dunno, it just kinda seems like the younger brother who is tortured by his older brother's change is merely repeating the sins of the past thus fostering an endless cycle of pain as they all slowly forget who they are and what they had previously stood for. It's sad when people lose themselves to the point where people around them can't even recognize them as the people they were.
  #5   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Growing and Writing

Sorry to hear you feel like that. I didn't want to portray so much the cause of the pain as much as the getting rid of it. I've always been fond of mental changes, but I definitely see your point.

I'll see what I can do, but I love everyone's feedback. Thanks!
  #6   Add to magusfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2004, 03:37 PM

magusfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark2
I've always been fond of mental changes
Me too, i thought this new part was great
  #7   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Growing and Writing

Thanks!
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
For what it's worth...

I think the point is do the guy freely accept their new live's as jock studs and are happy in them... so far they all accepted the "reassignment" wiliingly. None of them had a problem with becoming jocks... It might be interesting to see what happens if some one doesn't want to go with the program...

Doesn't want to be possesed by what ever force is behind the white power... The little brother resisting might be a good way to reveal the deeper plot of why the guys are being transformed in to jock studs...

Ender...
  #9   Add to magusfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2004, 03:35 PM

magusfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
I think the point is do the guy freely accept their new live's as jock studs and are happy in them... so far they all accepted the "reassignment" wiliingly. None of them had a problem with becoming jocks... It might be interesting to see what happens if some one doesn't want to go with the program...

Doesn't want to be possesed by what ever force is behind the white power... The little brother resisting might be a good way to reveal the deeper plot of why the guys are being transformed in to jock studs...

Ender...
I really don't want him to resist! At least, maybe a little at first, and then he gets used to it and embraces his male jockness! Can't wait til part 7
  #10   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I guess I'm more into the story line than just making "stud-muffins"... Aardvark has inferred there is a story behind the new studly jocks... I want to know what that is...
  #11   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Growing and Writing

Yeah, it's more complex than just some jock manufacturing plant. You may have to wait a while, though. *evil laughter*

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options