The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to stubbyeddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 07:20 AM

stubbyeddy is on a distinguished road
my little" story idea

Hello, i been a member of the forum for a few years now and this is my first post. The story idea i have is from my own personal life.

Being a huge fan of muscle growth since a teenager i wished for nothing more then to be inhumanly huge in everyway in my imagination, however in real life for me it would have been a curse. as well as being a fan of becoming huge, in real life i work with horses and when i was 17 i was training to become a race horse jockey, so as you can imagine in real life being anything taller then 5'5" and weighing more then 9 stone would have shattered my dreams. So most of the time there was a battle going on in my mind. But coming to the conclusion there was no way i could get my ultimate fantasy to come true i took the practical option open to a short guy interested in horses and put my size or lack of it to good use!

so my idea for a story is a race horse jockey that depends on his living growing into a over sized muscle freak.

Even now i still enjoy imagining my self being huge but then once i was huge after all i have learned in my profession and all the time it took me, it would all go to waste, but the dark side of me would still like it alot ;-)

so thats my idea i dont think i have read anything like it before or seen any art work related to this theme so i will keep my fingers crossed some of you can put your incredible imaginations to work with it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 07:46 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
What are your stats now, Eddy?
  #3   Add to stubbyeddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 08:03 AM

Hi, im 5.5 ft and 154 pounds (11 stone) when i was racing weight i was 7.5 stones (105 pounds) i was pretty skinny then! Eddy
  #4   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 08:26 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Wow that's pretty light! And to add 50 lbs, 50% of your weight, that's crazy!
  #5   Add to stubbyeddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 08:35 AM

Yeah i was pretty skinny and its not the healthiest job in the world to be doing. looking back at pictures i was very pale with dark circles under my eyes and you could see all my ribs. The things you do when your a teenager!
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 04:09 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That is an excellent approach for a muscle growth story, the horse jockey is one of these jobs that requires a very light and lean body type, therefore an intense muscle growth episode would have even greater consequences on the life of a former "small" horsey jockey, but then again he would have to make lemonade huh?

What about becoming a professional bodybuilder (if you don't add height growth he would still be very hot and powerfully muscular, lots of guys would like this approach, including me)

If you are into "muscle overdrive" combined to super strength you can make him become some kind of "Freak show".

Maybe if he truly becomes a behemoth he can start his own "Demolition" company as a human wrecking ball, without the environmental risks.

It is a great idea, and I would really like to see if anyone gives a try to such plot, maybe you can show us how this duality of WANTING to grow bigger but NEEDING to stay small.

That would be very fun to read.

Cheers,
  #7   Add to stubbyeddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 02:23 PM

I have to agree with you i have always felt this story idea would be great and to any one wanting to base a story on this i would like to offer my help with any details about horse racing ect just send me a personal message. I really hope someone does something with this idea as its nice to read something you can relate to personally.

Eddy
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Would you believe one on Primetime TV???

There were an episode in the original "The Twilight Zone" series called "The Last Night of a Jockey" (Oct 25, 1963, Season 5, Episode 5).

It featured Mickey Rooney as Grady a dejected jockey that wants to be tall...

Quote:
Grady's innermost wish is to be tall. After being banned from the track, he awakes to find he is taller, over eight feet. After getting a call telling him he's been given another chance at racing, he realizes he is too tall to ever jockey again.
Not one of the best episodes but passable... It's what I call a Be Careful What You Wish For; You May Actually Get It story.

Ender
  #9   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:15 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Wasn't that the plot to that one hot Twiight Zone episode with Mickey Rooney?
  #10   Add to stubbyeddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:54 AM

I have seen that Twilight Zone episode many times its really hot only its a shame he didnt get any more muscular! would have looked better if there had been more prolonged growth scene with clothes shredding ect rather then just the room getting smaller but they would have been limited at the time with special fx ect.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options