The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to deetrakt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2004, 02:12 PM

deetrakt is on a distinguished road
Open Offer to Non-Native English Speaking Authors ONLY

First off, I hope this is the right place for this.

I've been a member for a while and enjoyed the stories and morphs of others. While I don't morph or write fiction, I'd be more than happy to offer editing services to non-native English speakers (ONLY) who want to submit stories but are unsure of their English.

I do write in my work and am trained in helping others express themselves. I am also fairly fluent in both French and Spanish (although not even close to being able to write for publication in either). I could probably help with spelling, grammar, word usage, etc.

If anyone's interested in trying, send me a story that's as finished as you can make it.
Attach it as a Microsoft Word document and save your original. Indicate as clearly as possible (in parentheses, italics or otherwise) anything you're having trouble expressing or aren't sure about. I'll edit it and send it back with all corrections and any questions I still may have as to what you're trying to say. All this can be via e-mail or personal message.

For now, it's an open offer. I don't think I could handle more than a story or two at a time (i.e., a couple of hours a week) so if there's much demand for this, maybe other members will volunteer.

I'm glad--having read the uncertainties about their English expressed by several contributors--that I've finally found a way to offer a meaningful contribution myself.

David

PS I can assure anyone who wants to try this that I have no interest in drastically changing your work, altering your style or getting any credit (except maybe in an afterlife)--just in helping you get your message across clearly and accurately to your readers. ( I am just offering English language corrections for NON-NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY, not general editing!)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to deetrakt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2004, 04:29 PM

deetrakt is on a distinguished road
Services FREE, of course

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm volunteering to do this editing FREE.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options