The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ActionBastard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 11:47 PM

ActionBastard is on a distinguished road
Darrin the Nice Guy VI

[COLOR=silver][COLOR=silver]Life is what happens when you're trying to write... http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=112864#post112864[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver][COLOR=silver]Darrin the Nice Guy[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver][COLOR=silver]----------- Or ----------[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver][COLOR=silver]How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Muscle[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]VI[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver][COLOR=silver]I woke up rested and content if rather hungry. Moments later the alarm clock went off and I regretfully rolled over to slap the snooze button. Rearing back with shards of plastic in my hands I realized what had happened. Wondering why today’s daily insult had been more than it was willing to bear I sat up. Then I realized what was going on, I was heavier. My limbs didn’t lay where they used to, it was more work to move even though I had much more force to do it with. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed to investigate myself but got distracted. My legs, generally pretty toned from running, were big. There was a clear sweep starting at my knee and not receding again until just before my hips. My calves were bigger too, softballs where there had been little before. I ran my hands up my abs, yes, my abs! There were distinct mounds of muscle beneath the much less noticeable layer of fat around my midsection; they would probably be more obvious when I stood up. What I felt as I made my way to the mirror was in addition to serious soreness, the weight of my pecs shifting as I moved, my arms out slightly from the width of my back. The carpet was still cheap and scratchy beneath my feet; my room was still sadly unadorned, the change had happened to me. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver][COLOR=silver]I pulled open my closet to see just what it was. I had grown; how I didn’t know. I had never been this big before, although all of this, including the feeling of having had the workout of my life seemed natural. I found myself smiling at my reflection. I had more stubble than usual and considering the framing of my thick neck and noticeable traps I might almost be able to look “rugged.” Unless I smiled, then I was 19 again, but it was a start. This was all new because things that I had wanted, yearned for, were displayed unceremoniously on my body. My favorite being my invisible collar bone, there was simply a long cliff face from my upper chest to my nipples which were now on a downward angle. I curled my arm and there was a swelling. Not a laughable tensing, but a slow deliberate escalation of muscle reaching skyward. I curled and un curled both arms in the mirror several times. I stretched out the soreness in my triceps and veins begin to pop out of my new biceps. Of course, I then thought, I could still get bigger. Great as I looked I still wasn’t as big as say, Darrin.[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=silver]

[COLOR=silver]Darrin… I was in his apartment, or he was in this one. Why would he would be in my apartment I didn’t know. Well, now there was one good reason I chuckled as I abandoned trying to wade through the fog in my head. Previously ignored thoughts of Darrin were weighing down my briefs, my hardening cock making a formidable package. I remembered watching him, lift himself until exhaustion, watching the pendulum in his jeans. I was like that now. He’d be bigger, but I was by no means small. I could put up a fight, or maybe he’d just appreciate the worship of a muscular man so much more. I pulled my cock out and started to stroke. I dominated my hand. Red and engorged I stroked it and, yes, I could, I could do it two handed. I watched myself in the mirror. I turned to the side to see my side profile, the thickness of my legs, back and chest, and the length of my cock, my ass was rounder, harder. I wanted to use all of this, thinking about what my body, about what I could do, I came. Squatting, I gritted my teeth and yanked on my cock, tugged on my nipples. Each rope made me shudder, sent a tremor through muscles, and when I recovered and my eyes focused a cartoonish amount of cum was running down the mirror and pooling on the carpet. I should have cleaned it up, but impressed with myself, I continued stroking the going nowhere erection. I sat down and took my time with myself, alternating hands, exploring myself. I opened my eyes as I felt my nuts tightening up, still not believing the man in the mirror was me I watched his face grimace, his abs tighten, his chest heave as his enormous cock again shot ropes of cum that flew in an enormous arc and were audible as his juices landed feet away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I was hungry. I didn’t keep much food in the house, never really a breakfast guy. First I had a bowl of cereal. Then another, then I remembered some protein powder from a failed health kick. I dumped the remainder of the cereal box into the blender with three or four scoops of the powder, then all the milk, then two brown bananas and a thing of cottage cheese. I’m sure it was disgusting, but it tasted great, it felt better swallowing the thick shake, I was feeding my muscles something I would be doing a lot of, learning to enjoy. Only when I had finished the shake, a pack of lunchmeat, jar of pickles, half loaf of bread and cheese wedge did the red lettering on the stove begin to focus into 10:00 am. “Fuck.” Late for work I ran to my bedroom to find my phone. Jeans, dress slacks, it was in none of those, nor was it on or in the nightstand. A pair of running shorts were on the floor crunchy from my sweat, touching them I got hard again. It took considerable effort to focus, call my boss, tell him I was feeling ill, listen to five minutes of exactly how “okay” that was because I was never late and generally such a great guy. Then I showered, dressed, undressed and found I hadn’t a single shirt that fit. They were too tight in the neck, to constricting in the arms. Cinched in the chest and loose in the stomach. Growing in frustration, I ripped out of the last one and donned one of my decent sweaters.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Feeling better buddy?” Came across the room in a mocking tone of voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Brian, how are you? Yes, I’m feeling much better… Just had kind of a rough start this morning.” I was having a rough start now as I the dozen passwords I used on daily basis were not coming to me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well, that’s good. The morale around here would crash if we lost our star.” He said. Was he trying to be funny?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I guess. I think I just needed to eat something.” I mumbled, thinking I was hungry again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It looks like you’ve been eating enough for two people. Have you been working out? The sweater was a mistake, heavy and lose it was obvious I had gained a lot weight. I should have tried on a blazer. “Yo! Marcus, you with us?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, I’m fine.” Looking up at him now I saw him grinning nervously.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well? What’s the secret? You know Janet teaches spin and, you know, as much as I like trying to keep up with her,” wink, wink “I could stand to be in better shape myself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I was hungry. “Yeah, I haven’t been doing anything different. If you get as much of that exercise as you say you don’t see what the problem is?” I looked up at him, wondering about the jerky in the vending machine. Apparently I had offended him; he mumbled something and ran off really quick. I resumed work. Slowly. Twenty minutes later I decided on ramen and waited an excruciating ninety seconds for the two cups to boil. I drank them down scalding, and then ate a pack of someone’s crackers. I was about to steal a lunch when I felt someone behind me, “Yeah?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, nothing, I was just gonna grab my lunch. Beef sounds good to you too huh?” He said eyeing his name on the bag I held. I tossed it at him. “Is something wrong?” Brian said, somewhere between seeking to intimidate and be approved of.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Not at all. I’ve just been a bit stressed lately. You know, I have things going on other than this. Nothing as romantic or as interesting as what you go on about,” We were the same height and somehow I found myself with his back against the wall and me looking directly into his eyes. “but you know its life. To answer your question, one of my tenants, he’s in pretty good shape, helped me out a bit, I would introduce you, but he’s kind of an asshole. You’re way too cool of a guy to put up with that.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah! I mean its ok. I didn’t want to pry or anything. Just uh, uh…” I had always thought he had nice eyes, I imagine that’s how he got the women, if there were women. Feeling myself calming down, I also felt the tent in his pants against the pleat of mine. There were no women.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]================================================== ======[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Back at home Darrin was waiting outside my door. I nodded to acknowledge him and he followed me in.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Good day at work?” he said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I guess. You keeping the world safe from Cobra?” I didn’t turn to watch his reaction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well, clearly no assignment now, but yeah.” He walked up behind me, erect, I turned to face him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“So did you want something?” Feeling empowered I taunted him, sidestepped as he attempted to corner me. Looking at him clearly, probably for the first time, he was much as I had imagined him, handsome, if weirdly reserved.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Not really. I just, I dunno.” Darrin moved fast. He was across the room, then my wrists were twisted behind my back. I felt his erection pressing against me. This is what he wanted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He pushed me to the floor and landed kneeling on my chest. Smiling, he pulled his shirt off and waited for me to figure out what to do. With my arms I chest pinned I couldn’t do anything but thrash around. I tilted my head up and began to lick at the strained fabric of his pants. It seemed I had figured it out. After a few minutes he unleashed his cock and left me straining to lick the rigid underside. When I felt the last of the air being squeezed out of my lungs, he got up. I got on my knees to suck him off. This produced a big smile from Darrin, but instead of complying he picked me up like I weighed nothing, throwing my legs over his shoulders. He wrapped his lips around me and started to work on my cock. My head throbbed with the sensation; I thrust my crotch into his mouth even as it threatened to send me six feet to the ground. I didn’t last long. My third orgasm of the day was more powerful than the first two. I shot harder for him being there, harder still because he was sucking me off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He whispered something in my still ringing ear as I got lowered first to my feet, and then to the floor. I laid there for a while and apparently missed the door closing behind him. I tried to focus, to think, but the overwhelming voice in my head said only one thing, “eat.” I threw on fresh clothes and went to see if I could find that Chinese place. It was actually two blocks away. Approaching it, the whole experience of being here was fog, opening the door and being assaulted by the smell of food, it was drowned out by the roaring in my head. After decimating the buffet I got a sense of d?j? vu, and a dirty look, but no longer hungry, I was horny, and headed back home.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I had been in there a while because as I left it had gotten dark. I was thinking I should have made a carry-out order.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Got any change?” came from a doorway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Shit! Didn’t see you there. Yeah… I got something.” I usually didn’t have cash, let alone change, but I had paid cash in the buffet. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Past the pile of grey cotton blending into the grey concrete was an unshaven, unwashed, but potentially handsome face. He nodded at me expectantly. Not at me, I turned around and missed the figure sidestepping me, a strong arm wrapped around my neck. I thrashed for a moment, too quickly expending my new strength and watched my feet be dragged into an alley.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’ll get the truck.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=silver]“Do that! And take that damn hood off. You look like Dr. Doom. He won’t remember this anyway.”[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionBastard For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2009, 01:56 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Ooh! Mysterious forces at work!

More, more, more!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to ActionBastard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2009, 03:23 PM

ActionBastard is on a distinguished road
Glad someone is enjoying! Or at least making it obvious they are enjoying.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options