The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
He's That Into You - Part 2

[Thanks for all the compliments on this story. I'm glad that other people like a little romance, as well. I hope this chapter is pleasurable, too. Again, all comments are welcomed.]

I’m staring across the table at Mac and my mind cannot focus on anything but the way his body makes the blazer he’s wearing seem stretched to the point of seams ripping open. It is as if his un-flexed muscles could easily pop out from the fabric if he but even slightly moves. It is a look that makes my cock hard from the moment he sat down at the table. I, of course, arrived thirty minutes early for our date because I was so excited about seeing the huge man.

“I’ve actually been here for about forty minutes, across the street at the coffeehouse. I had two espressos while I waited so I might be a little boisterous,” Mac says, as if he read my mind.

“Then you saw me arrive early, didn’t you?” I ask with a smile across my face.

“Yeah, I did. I wanted to see if what I chose to wear matched what you had on,” Mac responds and I can see that his face is turning red. The big guy is embarrassed that I figured out he watched me. “I’m glad you wore a jacket, too.”

“I needed to impress you,” I say, my smile growing larger.

“Well, you’ve certainly done that. You look terrific,” Mac adds quickly. “I think, though, you’d look good in anything – or in nothing, for that matter. Also, you’ve already impressed me enough.”

My face begins to redden. We both stare at each other for a few seconds. There is some kind of energy flowing between us so strong that I’m surprised we both don’t explode and burst into flames. I let my eyes fall to the upper part of his chest that is pushing through his unbuttoned shirt. I am absolutely sure that the top three buttons are undone because there is no way he could pull the two sides of the shirt together without shredding the material across his back. I also notice that the shirt is so strained that when Mac breathes the space between the next two buttons opens slightly and reveals more skin. I would love to see him breathe deeply and send those weak pieces of plastic, which are hanging on for dear life, flying across the room. The part of his chest that is showing is magnificent. This guy has a light dusting of black hair across his huge pecs, which seems to highlight their size even more. He inhales and the two monster muscles rise into the air like two Goodyear Blimps floating up beside each other. I get the feeling I could place a wine bottle in the space between those twin mothers and it would stay in place. I am suddenly in some kind of private chest heaven.

“Are you with me Seth?” Mac is asking and I force myself to focus on his words – and his face.

“Sorry, Mac, I got lost in your chest for a second,” I reply quickly and with surprising honesty. This makes Mac laugh softly.

“I’m hoping you’ll get lost between these pecs for real later on,” he says to match my bravery. At the same time he inhales and causes the heavy looking muscles to surge upward.

“Whoa, I think we better focus on the meal before we let our fantasies get the best of you,” I say, but only half-heartedly. I am again staring at his enormous chest.

“These things aren’t a fantasy Seth,” Mac replies as he bounces his mammoth pectoral muscles one at a time. “They are reality.”

The motion of each side of his chest heaving up and down is almost too much for my cum-induced cock to withstand. I sit there mesmerized by the movement of those two huge suckingly-delicious slabs of muscle making his shirt and jacket bounce around wildly. I can tell a few people in the restaurant have immediately turned to look at the huge man, as well – there is no way he could move such a fucking huge body and nobody notice. I quickly reach out and grab my glass of water and take a long swig – hoping it will cool me down. Mac just chuckles at me. He finally stops the tidal wave motion of his chest and sits there looking at me like a puppy that has just done something wrong, but is too adorable for you to say anything negative.

“That’s not what I meant and you know it. I just need to have control over certain parts of my body right now, please,” my voice makes it obvious that I am begging.

“Of course, I can wait. I just want to make it very clear that I find you irresistible,” Mac says, leaning in towards me to emphasize his point. I can now see further down the valley between his pecs and it makes me immediately imagine my cock sliding up and down that muscled chute.

“I feel the same,” I say in almost a whisper, “but we gotta focus on dinner so I won’t blow a wad in my pants.”

This statement causes Mac to laugh loudly, which, in turn, causes the restaurant to go silent for a few seconds. We both immediately pick up our menus and act like we are deciding what to eat. I can tell he is continuing to laugh silently. His huge frame is shaking hard. The waiter comes and we order an appetizer, our entrees, and two martinis. I am surprised that Mac, like me, loves vodka martinis with onions. This is obviously another sign of our compatibility. The drinks arrive and I can tell we are moving to that first date required time of questions and answers.

“So, Mr. Seth, tell me what you like about big men,” Mac asks coyly and stares at my face to note my reaction.

This is not a question I anticipated. I take a huge swallow from my drink and the vodka immediately begins to warm my insides. I am completely caught off guard by his question, but I refuse to let him know this. I want to be as calm as possible. I want to match his friendly cockiness.

“I don’t know Mac,” I say, lowering my voice even more, “I guess it’s mainly that I think a guy with huge muscles is hot-as-hell. There’s something beautiful about all the hard, veined bulges exploding all over a guy’s body that turns me on. It’s really impressive that a guy can be focused and determined enough to create a massive work of art. As a matter of fact, I view a bodybuilder as a sculptor. I mean this guy uses weights and machines to create his masterpiece – instead of a hammer and chisel. He works on his body for years to get it perfect. How cool is that, right? And then there’s the obvious power that comes with a huge body. The thought of the strength produced by a guy’s muscled body makes me become dizzy quicker than anything. I guess it probably has something to do with all that muscle creating a feeling of security somewhere deep inside me. You know right away that a massive man can somehow protect you more than other guys. Getting lost in some guy’s muscled arms seems to be the most calming and secure feeling I could ever imagine. That must sound crazy, but it’s part of the reason I get off on big guys.”

“It doesn’t sound crazy at all,” Mac says lovingly. “It sounds like heaven for the big guy, as well.”

There is a moment of silence as we both stare deeply into each other’s eyes. Neither of us seems to be breathing. I am aware of my hardened cock pressing painfully against the fabric of my slacks, but I can only focus on Mac’s gentle and inviting face. There is a moment of recognition between us that is almost other-worldly. I am suddenly surrounded with a feeling of warmth I have never felt before. I begin to wonder if this is what it felt like when I was in my mother’s womb – warm, safe, loving, powerful, and life-sustaining at the same time. I allow myself to rest peacefully in the feeling for what seems like an eternity. I finally pull myself back fully present at the table and I ask the question that has been burning in my mind for a while.

“And tell me, Mac, what do you like about small guys,” I ask while keeping my eyes focused on him. I see a flicker of excitement in his gaze.

“Funny you should ask that, Seth,” Mac begins, “because I really wanted to share my feelings on the subject ever since our conversation last night. I want to make sure you understand exactly how much I get turned on by someone like you. First and foremost, and please don’t think I’m boasting but I really love being a big guy. I love how it feels to be inches taller than most people around me. I love being thicker and more powerful looking than other people. It makes me stand out – in a way that turns me on, because I really get off on how people stare at me. I can see in most people’s eyes lust, desire, jealousy, and sometimes fear – just because of the size of my muscles. There’s a power that comes with that feeing that is very rewarding. But it’s more than just that, Seth. I have come to realize that I really love being much bigger than a guy because it means I can take care of him. Now, don’t get me wrong, I like guys with strong wills and a lot of self-determination. I’m not looking to be some guy’s babysitter. But it makes me all weak inside if a confident man – a guy that is truly his own person – let’s me be fucking powerful for him. It’s hard to explain, but I long to be with a guy that gets off on my size and strength, but at the same time he can stand on his own two feet. Here’s a good way to describe what I mean – I want to be with a guy that will get off on groping my muscles, but is also willing to punch me in the stomach as hard as he can so I can get excited about being more powerful than him. I used to wrestle a lot before I got so big and the feelings that shot through my body as I overpowered a guy while he used all of his strength to try and beat me was so fucking intoxicating. I especially loved it if the guy got a throbbing hard-on as I controlled him completely. It was like my opponent wanted me to force him into submission because it also meant my strong body would be surrounding his and holding him tight at the same time. I like guys that can match me in attitude, but can’t hold a candle to my size and strength. I want to be able to walk down the street with a guy and have everyone long to be in his place – just so I can emphasize that the guy’s with me and I’m there to protect him.”

The only thing moving in my entire body was the blood pounding its way to my heart and to my cock. I felt like a huge bass drum being struck by multiple powerful mallets in different places at the same time. I forced myself to finally inhale. I began to quickly process all of what Mac had just said. I tried desperately to hide the shock and excitement caused by his revelation.

“I would have to say that sounds like heaven to a small guy, Mac,” I reply hoarsely, because my mouth has suddenly become very dry.

“It sounds like we might be the perfect match for each other, wouldn’t you say?” Mac asks, smiling at me.

“Yes, I would definitely say that,” I answer. We sit there in silence for a few seconds. I’m sure we are both willing our bodies to calm down – as well as our cocks. I decide to move into an area that guarantees to keep me hard for the rest of the evening. “How strong are you, Mac?”

The big man stares at me. He doesn’t respond verbally. He merely lifts his hand up into the air and brings his thumb and forefinger together in a pinching motion. Mac is making sure I follow his every move. I can’t help myself and I steal a quick glance at the bicep that is bulging because his arm is bent. It is magnificent and gigantic even covered by his jacket sleeve. I see that the material of his blazer sleeve seems to be stretched near the ripping point. Mac snaps his finger to bring my attention back to his face – he knows my eyes have wandered to his massive arm. He smiles at me and waits for me to again focus on his finger and thumb. He moves his hand down to the edge of the table. He places the thumb under the edge and rests just his forefinger on top. He wiggles his other fingers just to emphasize they are not touching anything. I watch in awe as the table moves slowly and smoothly into the air. Even the wine in the glasses doesn’t move; that’s how steady the table moves. It is effortless for him to lift the marble-topped, metal-based square table between us. The piece of furniture raises a good foot into the air. He stops lifting when the table is even with my chest. I notice, out of the corner of my eye, that the people at the two tables on either side of us are staring at Mac again. I can see that one guy’s mouth is wide open in awe at the strength of my date. The fucking muscle monster in front of me is lifting what might be an eighty to a hundred pound marble table with just two fingers. This is too much for my mind and my body to take at one moment. As I finally comprehend the power this guy has in just two fingers my cock decides to honor him by unloading a giant wad of warm sticky cum into my underpants. I moan out loud from the force of my ejaculation and my body shakes as if I am having some kind of seizure. My toes bunch up tightly at the ends of my shoes as my cock spews mercilessly for a full minute. I am not breathing at all and I know my face has turned deep red from the tension that has overtaken my frame. Finally I take a deep breath as my body seems to collapse in on itself. Mac easily lowers the table to the floor and it was done so smoothly that it all immediately seems like just a dream. Only the warm wet feeling at my crotch confirms what the big man across from me has just done - that and the fact that the gentleman with the dropped jaw beside us has quickly excused him from his table and run to the bathroom. I say a quick prayer that he’ll be able to make it to the toilet before he spews, unlike me. My breathing is very heavy at this point and beads of sweat have appeared on my forehead. I look back at the calm smiling face of Mac as he takes another sip of his wine.

“That’s just a teaser, Seth,” Mac says grinning in a devilish way, “ And thanks for the obvious compliment your body involuntarily gave me. I’m really sorry about the mess I caused in your pants. Wait, I’m not really sorry. Seeing you release a load just from witnessing what these two fingers can do really excites me. I am sorry, though, that I didn’t get to watch your muscle-induced eruption. Did that little display answer your question about my strength?”

I simply nod my head in affirmation. My cock still aches from its powerful release and my heart is only beginning to beat regularly. I was still having flashbacks of the table rising in the air, lifted only by two thick fingers.

“I hope that gave you an idea of what I’m capable of,” Mac adds, just to tease me more.

Of course that would be the exact moment that our meal would be delivered. I take advantage of having the waiter at our table and ask for a second napkin. I have used my first one to soak up a little of the cum-juice that is now seeping through my pants. I know, without even looking, that the stain beneath my belt covers my entire crotch area. I can tell that Mac is giving me a few minutes to recover. We both begin to eat our meal in silence, but he keeps his eyes glued to mine. I have to clear my throat a few times before speaking because I am still a little overwhelmed by his display of strength.

“Umm, I’m going to have to . . . uh . . . return the favor and help you find release at some point,” I say, trying to come across cool and collected. We both know, however, that I am in no way calm at that moment.

“That would be nice, Seth,” Mac says and his face begins to turn a little red. I can tell he wants to add something but is unsure of how to say it. “I think you kind of promised last night that I could show you how well I can ride a cock.”

I choke on my bite of fish a little and have to take a sip of water. There is obviously no need for subtlety now – especially since I have already shot a big wad right in front of him. Even though he is being bold I can tell Mac is a little embarrassed about what he is proposing.

“I promise to give you the ride of your life, cowboy. You haven’t ever been on a horse like this,” I reply and flash an equally devilish grin. This causes Mac to turn a deeper shade of red.
  #2   Add to condemned88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2009, 06:16 PM

condemned88 is on a distinguished road
Very nice!!! I'm completely hooked!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2009, 09:04 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Great new story! I'm eager for more chapters.
  #4   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2009, 02:47 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Wow! Hot. I hope this story goes on a long time.
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2009, 03:57 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm in love -- with both of 'em!

xoxo

richard
  #6   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2009, 06:45 AM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
What a refreshing romance story. I can understand the point-of-view of the two, and their ever-growing (pun intended) attraction for each other. Kudos.
  #7   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2009, 08:53 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
It's great story!!!

How small is the little guy?
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2009, 12:52 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
With only two fingers!!! OMG!
Wonderful romance! Keep writing!!!
Mike
  #9   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2009, 05:32 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
WOW! Awesome story! I can't wait for the next part.
  #10   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2009, 08:51 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Love your descriptions!

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text