The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to superhugegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2004, 03:24 PM

superhugegod is on a distinguished road
The Bear House in Montana

My new story is kind of based on powerful brothers. It's kind a hook off my first story Geek Hunt and Bash. It stars Hoss Crouch as a grandfather and he is a monster like 14 feet tall and over 20,000 lbs. But I wanted to involve kids so I added that fact that his son is a pathetic weakling who is 30 or somthing and he has a kid who is 8 and weighs like 200 or so lbs. definitely inherting his grandfather's genetics. He doesn't know about his grandfather though, but so his grandfather wants him to come live with him and he sends his attorney out to get him, but also to get his grandsons some playmates. 3 of them, 2 black guys who are twins and another white kid, who are all 8 too. Now Hoss wants them to be normal, but his attorney heard him wrong and picks up three boys orphans who are his grandson's size. It leads to the gathering of 4 boys and their mentor (Hoss) making them into men along a period of like 10 to 15 years.

There is also about 20 butlers who are about 6'6" and 600-800 lbs on the average. And two special gentlemen, their trainer and their cook/ nanny.

Their trainer, Bob, white guy 12 ft. tall and 9,000 lbs. huge monsters and their nanny/ cook, Mr. Lee, a japanese guy, who was a past sumo wrestler and weightlifter, who knows how to eat, 10 ft. tall and 12,000 lbs.

I'm already working on it and the first real scene is their first night there and the boys are scared of the dark and Mr. Lee comes and gets them. They decide to sleep in his bed, but nothing happens this will not be like Michael Jackson, they go to sleep on this giant guy.

Hoss Crouch is like Papa Bear and their his little bear cubs.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options