The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to lake_area's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 04:32 AM

lake_area is on a distinguished road
Jock gains Clark's Powers

Hey, I remember watching an old episode of smallville where clark loses his powers to another school kid through a lightning strike i think. it would be very hot if the same thing happened but to one of the arrogant already muscular jocks at the school. the jock could then basically take over. would it be taking it too far if the jock was immune to kryptonite cause he is already human (being that humans are not affected by it)?

Just a hot thought....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 10:54 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
The original episode was good, in that the kid was a geek who ends up trashing one of the jocks SUV's. Of course the kid loses his powers in the end, which is always sort of a downer.

I like your scenario, too. Would it work if Lex found out a way to transfer Clark's powers, but was afraid to try it out himself, so he tries it out on the big jock first. When Lex sees that it worked, he tries to use kryptonite to weaken the jock and take his powers. But the cocky jock just grabs the kryptonite and crushes it in his bare hand, then eats some of it, and it makes him even stronger. Just a thought.

Do you see the jock getting any bigger, or just staying the same size, say 6'2, 250lbs but super strong beyond reason?
  #3   Add to lake_area's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 04:43 AM

hey i really like your idea about lex and the jock. nothing like an arrogant jock to turn me on and a super powered one is even better! i think that the jock could definately grow some when he first gets the powers but not too massive, a pair of 22 inch biceps etc, maybe 6'3"? i find the really huge guys a bit hard to handle! but he is definately heavy weight bodybuilder or close just not morphed unrealistically.

i am not very good at writing but i have lots of great ideas if anyone wants to write this? i like em dark, like the "Dark Superman" stories where Clark takes over a gay bar and trashes it. too much?......
  #4   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 11:40 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
This could be fun for those who enjoy muscle theft and muscle loss stories. I think it would be fun to see Superman's powers pass to different people. If you were going to do it without the kink focus then it would be fun to explore what different types of people would do with his powers and how they might handle losing them to someone else.

But, since this is the Evolution Archive, and since we do NOT pass up an opportunity for some hot muscle sex--That's how we roll!--then it would be great to see others find hot ways to use Superman's powers while he can only sit back and watch, powerless to do anything, and turned on by acts he hasn't even imagined. Note that I say Superman because I still think Tom Welling is scrawny compared to comic book Supes and he's creepy looking to me.

Imagine this. Somehow Superman gets hit by a weird kryptonite beam that gives his powers a semi-corporeal form, possibly even sentience. The powers then jump from one body to another. Of course each jump has to be accompanied by a transformation sequence. The growth scenes are a must but an interested author could do the shrink scenes as well. As a bonus, every time a guy is inhabited by Supes' powers he gets hot and bothered over it--maybe Superman has been hiding a superpowered libido deep within?

At the end, since Superman always wins, he can get his powers back and find that they've been supercharged. Better yet, something could happen that causes not only Superman to get his powers back but all of the guys who had the powers as well. If we stick with the kink then this could result in an unrestrained, superpowered orgy of all of the participants. Phew!
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 03:56 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I wasn't planning on replying to this thread at all, but Yachirobi's post peaked my interest. Although I personally can't stand "arrogant jock"-stories, I DO like the idea of Superman's powers being passed on from one person to another. You may have different guys of all ages and backgrounds who suddenly find themselves with the ability to fly, run at super speed, and walk around with super strength. Of course, none of these powers will manifest themselves in the "lucky victim's" body without some serious muscle growth.

Let's see if any of our writers will come forward and write this for us?
  #6   Add to lake_area's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2009, 05:25 AM

thanks rextorres and yachirobi, i think you both make a good point and the subject would make for a great story, but i am thinking more along the lines of bbmikenj's comments. i really like the "arrogant jock" story and whilst i like it when superman loses his powers it dissapoints me somewhat when he gains them back. as i said i like the darker stories.

again, i think your thoughts would make a good story, they just aint what i was thinking of

thanks
  #7   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2009, 06:44 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
I'm with you, lake. I like the darker stories too.
  #8   Add to Ogrebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 11:28 PM

Ogrebear
Personally while Supes powers are all very interesting they are kinda dull- the standard 'flying brick' set.

I'd like to see Martian Manhunter's vast power set past onto someone - flight, super strength, invulnerability via density control, shape changing, super speed, super senses, heat-vision, telepathy, invisibility... now tell me no-one couldn't have fun with that lot! Esp when you remove J'onn J'onzz's weakness to fire!
  #9   Add to Huge_Fan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2010, 09:16 AM

Huge_Fan
Send a message via Yahoo to Huge_Fan
Just been reading this thread (yes I'm a little behind )

I really like the idea of a jock gaining Superman's powers and then using them for far less altruistic purposes than the Man of Steel.

My contribution would be to suggest that rather than draining Superman's powers or transferring them, instead they are duplicated in some way in the jock.

When Superman confronts the jock however, he finds that he is outclassed both in size and strength. As the jock was already muscular when he got the powers rather than just an average guy, he ends up even stronger than Superman after the transformation. Because he continues to workout (with much bigger weights!) afterwards he keeps on building his strength even further.
  #10   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2010, 10:22 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
great idea

Huge_Fan ... that is a GREAT IDEA, you've got me all worked up and fantasizing already
  #11   Add to lake_area's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2010, 07:53 AM

Huge_Fan

I like the way you think!! Sounds hot and was also something swimming around in my head.

Great! Thanks!!
  #12   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2010, 10:54 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Yeah, that's a good set-up. I always wondered what a big strapping jock from Krypton would be able to do here on Earth, and against Superman.
  #13   Add to musclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:18 PM

musclekid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclekid
WHy

why must ever muscled guy be a giant? it massivly distorts there actual muscle size why cant a dude be a normal hight but hyper muscular 6'9" and 300 is not realy that big but 5'10 260 is huge
  #14   Add to Huge_Fan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:35 PM

Huge_Fan
I can empathize with your position. Not every super strong muscle guy needs to look like the Hulk - I've always though Doc Samson looked better!) It can be hard to conceptualize someone that big let alone interact in the real world (how do you get through doors or walk into rooms with low ceilings?)

That being said a guy who is 6'4" and 250lbs+ still is pretty huge - and well within the realms or normalcy (until you throw in a dose of super strength of course!)
  #15   Add to musclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2010, 03:15 PM

well theres a guy in my gym hes 6'7" 270 he benches 315+ but theres a guy whos 5'6" 260 and he look alot more massive
  #16   Add to Huge_Fan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2010, 06:00 PM

Huge_Fan
I'm sure the shorter guy looks a lot more massive carrying 260lbs on a 5'6" frame. For a 6'7" guy to have the same proportional size he'd need to be about 445lbs...
  #17   Add to musclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2010, 10:12 PM

basicly im just sick of every muscle guy needs to be a macrophile its kinda sickaning to always deal with giants to get mucles
  #18   Add to lake_area's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:54 AM

i dont think the guy needs to be huge. if superman were say 6'3" then he could be say 6'7"? just a couple inches or so bigger. i agree that when they get too big it kind of blows it all out for me (so to speak). as in, i don't like it.

there are some great suggestions in this post though and to add to it one of my other ideas was to have some kid who gets bullied a lot swap bodies with superman (through some magic voodoo thing or whatever) and enact revenge on the bullies in supermans body. maybe at the gym late at night and he shows them his strength and new body mmmmm.

any thoughts? and thanks for the replies
  #19   Add to Huge_Fan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:42 AM

Huge_Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by lake_area View Post
there are some great suggestions in this post though and to add to it one of my other ideas was to have some kid who gets bullied a lot swap bodies with superman (through some magic voodoo thing or whatever) and enact revenge on the bullies in supermans body. maybe at the gym late at night and he shows them his strength and new body mmmmm.

any thoughts? and thanks for the replies
I like that idea. He turns up in his civvies to the gym, and strips down to his workout clothes in front of the bullies. They're impressed, but some of them are bigger still, and think they can bully this new-comer too... then he starts ti have fun with them, showing off his strength and power.
  #20   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:42 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
If I were to write it, I would have a kid gain Superman's powers. He would go to school and he would visit every single guy who has ever bullied him during the past year, and he would teach them a lesson by using his super strength and his other powers on them.

On the flip-side, he would protect and defend his best friends, and he would also deal with those guys, who bullied and harassed his friends during the past year as well. That's how I would write it, but many of you probably wouldn't like it...
  #21   Add to GAMuscleFan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:24 PM

GAMuscleFan is on a distinguished road
Bring it on, Rex...sounds like a great story but I'd set the scene with high school students (not sure what you meant by "kid")
  #22   Add to SeanMcGuire's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:41 PM

SeanMcGuire is on a distinguished road
So has anyone written any of these ideas yet?
  #23   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2010, 10:50 PM

Padraig is on a distinguished road

I recently posted a story which contains some of the elements of this thread (but not exactly). If you are interested, you can check it using the links below:
Max and Ax, Part 1

Max and Ax, Part 2

Max and Ax, Part 3

Max and Ax, Part 4

#24   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2010, 04:54 AM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
there are competive bodybuilders who nare from 5'9 to 6' who compete in the 260-280 weight range. until you meet a well known pro in person you really have bo idea how big a person can get.
  #25   Add to UniMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2010, 05:58 AM
The new Superman ME!

UniMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to UniMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to UniMuscle
Yeah, big. Love the idea though!

www.SuperMuscleMan.com
hohogreat (December 31st, 2012)
  #26   Add to pittgymguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2010, 07:52 AM

pittgymguy is on a distinguished road
I love the idea of a jock gaining super powers but I think it's hotter when someone can overpower clark/superman while he still has his powers. This person is so strong that his strength is stronger then superman with his powers. Love armwrestling matches where superman loses using his super strength against another with strength greater then his.
  #27   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2010, 03:24 PM

sl97aq
Kid who defeats the bullies and then protects the small kids

That post from RexTorres on Feb 22 is exactly how I wrote my character Andrew in Chapter 10 of the Andrew Prequels. After he defeated the one bully who had targetted him the year before, he became a protector for the small kids, in part because the small kids worshipped him as their hero. I always thought that Andrew would be a gentle giant who became quieter and more humble as he got bigger and stronger. I tried to write him that way, but sometimes the cocky jock comes out too, expecially on the football field.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options