The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Drive-By Muscle by Cutlerfan

Drive-By Muscle by cutlerfan
Here is my first posted story. It may depict acts that may be against your beliefs, morality, or sense of decency. The acts depicted in this story may include male on male sex. If this type of story offends you do not read further. Many of the activities described are purely fantasy and would be harmful if actually tried in the real world. Real world consequences including injury, disease, and death are possible. That being said please enjoy this tale. It is my first submitted story so please be kind but you don't have to lie. I apologize for any real world descriptions that I get wrong.
This is a recreation of a story I wrote but can't find now. Sorry for any typos!

It's weird when I think back to how it all began. I never had the faintest idea anything like this could happen...to anyone. It started several years ago when I was driving my Ford Edge down a long stretch of highway near the desert in New Mexico somewhere. I couldn't tell you exactly but I think I was perhaps about 50 miles from Santa Fe but I'm not sure. I was driving along in my copper blaze hued vehicle and having a good time. I was just checking out parts of America as a kind of business vacation meeting clients that I had but had never actually before actually met. Face Time is the term I believe.

Anyway I was driving just a few miles over the speed limit when I caught the eye and apparently the radar of a police officer. He turned on his siren and lights so I pulled over right away. He walked up to me and I could see his beige patrol uniform and mirrored sunglasses in my rear view mirror. He asked "Do you know why I pulled you over?" "For a friendly chat I answered hopefully. "You were going 68 in a 65 mile per hour zone. We do not take kindly to speeders." he spoke with a slight scowl on his face. "I'm very sorry" I replied "I'll be more careful in future." "License and registration please."

I handed them over and noticed his face for the first time now that he had removed his sunglasses. "He was kind of cute" I thought absently. "Not really my type though." He was about five foot eight of a somewhat athletic build with black hair and brown eyes. A well trimmed black mustache looked too small for his face but he wasn't unattractive in general. I daydreamed for a second and wished he had blonde hair which is more my thing. I looked over and realized something was different. He now had spiked blonde hair! "Uh...hey officer..your hair get bleached by the sun a lot?" I asked nervously. He paused from writing the ticket and looked up at me. "I wouldn't know I've always had blonde hair. "Was this possible?" I wondered. "Could I have changed him? "No way" I thought but I decided to try again; what could it hurt? I looked at him and decided to change his eye color. I focused my mind for a moment and his eyes flashed from brown to blue. I had done it!

I wonder what else I could do? I stared at him for a moment again and he changed. He grew a few inches taller to five foot eleven. His shirt started to lose its tightness on his abdomen as his slight gut withdrew. It pulled tighter on his chest as I saw it begin to expand. I was thrilled with what I had done so I changed him more. His sleeves moved up his arms as thick twenty inch biceps grew. After a second his shirt twisted slightly and the sleeves lengthened to wrist length. It was as if reality quickly adjusted to my changes. This was so cool I couldn't help myself as I glanced down and watched as two slight imprints in his pants pushed out as his balls swelled like oranges. A thick cock outline appeared and stretched itself leaving a large tight package in his pants. "Say...officer" I asked "You must lift a lot of weights to get a body like that!" He turned to me suddenly and cried out "What is your problem...asking me about my body...are you gay or something?" An inner fire sparked to life in me and I yelled "Yes I am and so are you!" He looked stunned for a second then replied grinning "Well I guess I am....I didn't know for sure until just now!"

I was so horny now that I changed him so fast that I can't remember doing it. His chest heaved forward and huge melon like pecs thrust out momentarily showing his three inch wide areolas and half inch thick nipples. His shirt then grew and his chest was fully covered again. His thighs were suddenly layered and striated with so much muscle that his pants tore. They could not hold his forty five inch thighs but in seconds they reformed whole. He then grew ten inches taller as his forearms burst through his sleeves along with his twenty eight inch biceps. His massive slab of a neck shredded the top of his shirt as it grew until I spread out to cover its new thirty inch size. His feet slowly ripped apart his shoes growing to over a size twenty eight ultra wide. The material changed its composition and rewove onto his huge feet. He now wore black boots instead of the dark tennis shoes he had on before. His mustache faded away as a red chin goatee grew in. Finally, a fist thick arm length cock sprang out of his pants as his balls hung heavier and lower.

I eyed my newly made muscle stud. He was so amazing that I could barely form words. "hey there stud...how are you doing this fine day." He smiled at me his teeth glistening and said "I'm doing good...can't complain." I pushed out of the window slightly and asked him "So...uh...how long is your shift?" He walked over and threw his ticket pad on the ground while leaning down to me smiling. "I get off in about an hour... or earlier if you'll help me." Minutes later I was holding his massive body in the sand as we kissed. Fifty minutes later the police officer who's name was John radioed his chief that he had found someone in the desert and was bringing him in. As we drove to his headquarters I couldn't wait to meet his fellow officers. The End

Last edited by cutlerfan; November 18th, 2009 at 02:29 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to cutlerfan For This Useful Post:
musclerodriguez (September 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to jungle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 01:51 PM

jungle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jungle
can't want for the continuation
great job
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 01:55 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Good job. One request:

Break up the paragraphs (in other words, put in a blank line about every 8-10 lines); makes it easier to read!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Interesting... but I think it would be unlikely to have an on duty policeman wearing tennis shoes as part of his uniform.

As I read it, this is the first time the first person narrator notices that reality reshapes its self to match his whim...

A possible and different turn in the story would be for the narrator to come to realize that although reality is being reshaped to match his desire it is the policeman or an unknown thrid party that is acutually in control of the narrator's world.

Just a idea that takes things in some different directions than they might otherwise

Ender
  #5   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Master of Muscle RP

Thanks I will. I guess moving the story from Googledocs messed it up a bit. Thanks RPJ! Thanks Jungle! Peace!
  #6   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Master of Muscle RP

Thanks Ender, I realized the tennis shoe problem after I posted it. Changing the shoes would require more editing than I have energy for today. Thanks for the ideas! Peace!
  #7   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 10:09 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Tennis shoes were obviously an unconscious change.
  #8   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 10:40 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Nice idea for a story... maybe the guy goes on to have more transforming adventures? :3
  #9   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Master of Muscle RP

Yeah I plan for him to do just that. Peace!
  #10   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 12:20 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Nice story. Maybe on the way back to the station, you could pass a hitchhiker, or stop to help an UPS driver who's truck broke down, or stop at a gas station where a cowboy is filling up his pick-up, or a Dunkin Donuts, where the guy behind the counter is a gawky young dude. A whole trail of potential drive bys.
  #11   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Master of Muscle RP

Great Ideas! Thanks!
  #12   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2009, 07:31 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
CF, Congrats on getting your ideas into words! It's a great first start!
  #13   Add to small-fry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2009, 07:50 AM

small-fry
That power is one of my favorites, and easy to loose control of. Have fun and let us know what happens.
  #14   Add to musclefan9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2009, 12:03 AM

musclefan9 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclefan9 Send a message via Skype™ to musclefan9
Very nice cutlerfan always love a good muscle transformation. Maybe you could add some moaning as their muscles grow in the next chapter!
  #15   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2009, 02:51 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Looking forward seeing more, especially of the mind control aspect and guys growing in and out of their uniforms.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options