The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 05:28 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
I Wish... - Part II

Peyton came home from school that day to find the front door slightly open. He pushed it and looked around inside the hallway.

Dad's pack! Dad was home! He dropped his school bag next to his Dad's pack and ran into the kitchen filled with excitement.

Nothing.

He then headed upstairs and was stopped by a sound. During his childhood his parents had always been very careful not to let him hear them when they were having sex. This time however they both thought it was much earlier than it truly was.

Peyton stood in front of his parents door, his heart pounding a little. He was too young really to understand what was happening but he knew it was private and the thrill he was getting was pushing him to look. He nudged the door slightly and peered in through the gap.

There on the bed was his mother, on her back naked, one hand caressing her left breast. But above her was his dad. His blond hair slick with sweat he was pushing up and down above her and grunting slightly. His mother meanwhile was moaning lightly. Peyton could see his Dad's muscles contracting and shifting under his skin, they looked very strong and hard. The muscles in his arms especially looked very defined and were corded with veins.

He noticed as well that his Daddy's bum was far whiter than the rest of him, a pale cream compared to a rich golden tan. The muscles in his bum clenched with each thrust. And then Peyton saw it. His Dad's penis was big and hard and with each thrust seemed to get bigger. Peyton unconsciously grabbed his own whilst he stood mesmerised. 'Daddy's looks so big... he's so strong... I want to be like Daddy...'

They both suddenly made a noise of satisfaction and Sam withdrew, giving Peyton a full shot of his penis, dripping with cum. Peyton knew if his parents caught him watching he'd be in trouble so he headed back downstairs quietly and stood there a moment not sure what to do now.

"Erm... hey Mom I'm home!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After Peyton had given his Dad a big hug and the family had gotten past the excitement and laughing at being reunited they sat down at the table, his parents drinking tea, Peyton with a juice box.

"Daddy?" Peyton was looking at his juice box intently. He wanted to ask questions but knew deep down it was wrong to. What Mummy and Daddy were doing was very private.

"Yes Peyton." Sam looked over at him quietly studying his expression.

"Did you get me anything?" He said it quickly and with more enthusiasm than he felt. It wasn't the question he wanted to ask.

"Peyton! Daddy's just got home." His mother scalded.

"It's OK. Yes I did. Wait there." Sam stood up his bulge in his quickly thrown on trackie bottoms obvious and Peyton looked away blushing. He went into the hall and returned with something in his hand.

"Here you go." Sam handed over the small wooden top.

Peyton took it and looked at it confused. "What is it?"

"Well it's an old toy from when your Grandad was your age. He'd have played with something like that. You wind that string around it and pull and it spins on the floor."

"Like Yu-Gi-Oh?! Cool! Can I go try?" Peyton was curious but he wanted to get away from his Dad now. He was finding it hard not to think about what he'd seen.

"Sure son, try it out on the bathroom floor, needs to be a flat surface, doesn't work on carpet." He smiled, glad his soon liked the present, sure if it was him at 8 he'd have thought it was junk.

Peyton ran upstairs and into the bathroom. Unconsciously he locked the door and sat on the smooth lino floor, feeling the cold on his legs through the light fabric of his uniform. He placed the toy down and wound the string around it's curved edge and then pulled. He watched it spin a moment, realising that's as good as it gets and decided he'd had enough. Just as he reached out with his hand to pick it back up the top started to spin faster.

It seemed to almost hover in front of him. He sat there unable to take his eyes from it. "What... How?..." Suddenly a voice inside his head made him jump.

"Ak hari mutar habib."

"What... oh... oh... who's that?" Peyton's eyes flicked around the room.

"Ak hari mutar habib?"

"I don't... I don't understand what you're saying?" Peyton's eyes centred on the spinning top once more, staring into it trying to see what it was doing.

"Do you understand me now master?"

"Yes... who are you?" Peyton was shaking a little now. He wanted his Daddy.

"I am the Djinn of the top. I grant wishes for my master. The one who owns me."

"Wishes? You mean like the Genie in Aladdin?" Peyton was 8 not 5 and he thought the idea stupid.

"Yes master, except there is no limit to my power or the wishes I can bestow. If you disbelieve me master please test my power."

"Fine... this is stupid... I don't know... erm I wish that... oh I wish that my hair was blue!"

"Granted."

"Yeah right!" He stood up and turned to the mirror above the sink. He could just see the top of his head and sure enough his once mousy brown hair was now a deep shade of blue. "Oh my god! It worked! This is soooo cool!"

"Yes master it is as you say... cool?"

"OK... OK... turn my hair back please."

"I cannot master."

"What? Why?!" Peyton suddenly thought going through life with blue hair was not going to be as much fun if he couldn't change it.

"You must wish it so."

"Oh... well then I wish my hair was back to normal.

"Granted." He looked back to the mirror and his hair looked normal again, well what he could see anyway.

He stopped and looked from the top to the mirror and back again. An idea forming. "I wish... that I was taller, as tall as Daddy."

"Granted"

The feeling was immediate and very strange. He felt the room pull away from him a little at a time. Not the room, just the floor. He looked down and saw his legs lengthening away from him, his abdomen was even looking longer he then looked in the mirror and saw he was looking directly at himself, only much taller. His Dad was 6'3" and now so was he. A 6'3" * year old with all the power in the world stood looking at his reflection, a big smile stretched across his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

More soon I hope

Matt
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mattbarradell For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (August 26th, 2013), ajwong18 (August 25th, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (August 26th, 2013), convolution (August 27th, 2013), dartagnan (August 26th, 2013), Hanugumo (August 25th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (August 26th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (August 26th, 2013), Kit Werecat (August 25th, 2013), Neonando (August 25th, 2013), reality779 (August 26th, 2013), Shelby (August 26th, 2013), skumbum (August 25th, 2013), stringra1970 (August 26th, 2013), Wynfrith (August 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to ajwong18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 07:35 AM

ajwong18 has disabled reputation
This has a ton of potential. I love these father-son stories.
  #3   Add to gogar125's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:32 PM

gogar125 is on a distinguished road
riquisima!!!!!
  #4   Add to Gymini29's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2013, 06:13 PM

Gymini29 is on a distinguished road
original comment deleted....
  #5   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post