The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Poll: What do you think of the story so far?
Poll Options
What do you think of the story so far?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 08:38 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
I Wish... - Part III

Peyton stood there in front of the mirror looking at his new body reflecting back at him. He felt wonderful. He could wish for anything! Anything in the world.

"Peyt? You done in there buddy? You're Dad is busting!"

A wave of panic flooded over him. What was his going to do? If his Dad saw him like this?

"Er... just a minute Dad." He quickly bent down and snatched up the top. It stopped spinning instantly. "Damn..."

"It's OK master once I am released then I will stay with you master. Our bond is now no longer linked to the top."

"My Dad is gonna freak when he sees me like this.. what do I do?"

"Peyt? Who you talking to in there?" Sam banged on the door again.

"Myself Dad sorry one sec." Peyton looked around the room hoping for an escape.

"Why not wish the problem away master."

"What? Oh... well I guess. Erm OK... I wish Dad would think this as normal..." Peyton thought a moment and added. "And will just come in and go to the loo... and do what I say."

"Granted."

Peyton reached for the lock, his hand shaking a little. Also noticing the length of his fingers. They looked so long and almost adult like.

"Thanks son." Sam said rushing in and immediately unzipping. Peyton sat down on the side of the bath and watched his Dad heft his penis out of his underwear and aim it at the bowl. "Don't mind do you son? I'm just bursting!" Sam smiled at his son, not even noticing the height change.

"No... I mean no..." Peyton swallowed dryly. "Erm... Dad?"

"Yeah?" He shook himself off and flushed.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure." He lowered the seat and lid and sat down facing him. He leant forward a moment and then leaned back again. Talking to a 6'3" 8 year old you had to sit up straight else he'd be taller than you!

"Erm... well it's about... erm... your..." He struggled for the word. Pee pee came to mind but it sounded to kid like. "Penis..."

"What about it son." Sam didn't even react. Peyton's confidence grew and he pushed on.

"Well... it's very big." Sam laughed at this and nodded. "Why?"

"Well son, I'm a lot older than you. In about 3-4 years you'll start to grow down there as well. Although I am a lot bigger than most so if you don't grow to my size don't worry too much."

"You are? Oh I thought I was small..." Peyton lowered his eyes.

"No son, you're not at all." Sam patted his son on the shoulder.

"Can I... erm..." Peyton blushed deep red.

"Anything son, you know that."

"Can we erm... compare?" Peyton instantly wished he hadn't asked.

"Sure." Sam stood up and dropped his trousers and underwear. Peyton's jaw dropped. His father was stood in front of him showing him his penis. And is was huge up close. "You too son, can't compare one without another."

Peyton stood up slowly and started to under his trousers. They had luckily grown with him else they would have been ripped to shreds. He lowered them slowly and followed with his underwear. He noticed his looked a little bigger but still very small compared to his father.

"OK son, well you're certainly not small for your age. In fact I'd say you're about the same as me at your age. You've got some catching up to do though."

Peyton was enjoying the way his Dad was talking to him. It was like when he'd heard him talk to his army buddies.

"You're proud of being bigger than most then Dad?" Peyton couldn't take his eyes off of the large penis in front of him.

"Very son. Guys with big dicks... I mean penises get ahead in life." Sam unconsciously shook his dick at this a little, laughing.

"Really. I wonder how big it is?" Peyton's question was idle but Sam answered.

"5 now, just under 10 when erect." The answer was matter of fact and to the point.

"So maybe one day I might be bigger than you?"

"Well maybe son but like I said I am pretty big. I doubt it but it's possible."

Peyton was a little annoyed at this. His dad was supposed to support him and encourage him. "I wish mine was just as big though."

"Granted"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well son I mean... that could take..." Sam stopped mid sentence, his jaw hanging open as he stared at his son's penis. It was growing.

Peyton followed his gaze and was also speechless. His penis began to grow, getting heavier and handing lower as it went. It was now the same size as his father's and the attention was causing him to get aroused.

"How... Peyton... how did you..." Sam sat back down on the seat. Peyton was now stood in front of him, his son's large penis inflating in front of his eyes.

His penis was now erect and bounced in front of him a little. Sam did a double take. It looked exactly like his did. All the proportions were identical. Right down to his two large low hanging balls.

"This is normal Dad." Peyton said quietly. He felt in control now and was starting to enjoy it. He loved his Dad very much but he was enjoying being in control for once.

"Wow son. I'm so proud of you. As big as your old man." Sam beamed with pride but underneath he was a little jealous. His son was as big as him. He was the man of the house and it seemed unfair.

"OK Dad. But wait." Peyton took a breath and followed up his wish. "I wish it was a bit bigger than Dad's. Enought to make him jealous." He knew it was a little cruel and he didn't want to hurt his Dad, not really. But the comment of 'I doubt it' stung and he was having a little fun.

"Granted."

His penis inflated another two inches. A foot of cock now bobbed in front of Sam's face. Sam blushed now.

"Look Daddy! I'm bigger than you!" Peyton was so happy he jumped a little.

"You... sure are buddy. Wow." Sam gulped.

"What you thinking Dad?" Peyton asked his hand on his Dad's shoulder now. He hadn't realised it but the increased testosterone is new organ was producing was starting to effect him.

"I was thinking this isn't fair. My son is so much bigger than me. I love him so much but this is wrong." Peyton nodded sadly at this. He'd gone too far. "And was wondering what it feels like to hold."

Peyton was taken aback by this. His Dad wanted to touch him... there? Would he want him to? He left the option open to his Dad. he asked he didn't tell. "You can if you want..."

Sam looked up at his son nervously. His eyes flicked back to the immense organ in front of him. He licked his lips. Slowly, with a trembling hand, he reached out and grasped Peyton's penis. His hand didn't go all the way round. As he grabbed it he managed to pull the foreskin back a little bit and then forward, not realising.

Peyton suddenly shuddered. "Did I hurt you son?" Sam was concerned but didn't remove his hand.

"No... wow... that felt amazing... Do it again." Peyton looked down at his Dad with pleading eyes.

Sam pumped his hand again. Peyton gave a low moan. "What is that?"

"It's called masturbating or jerking off. It what guys do to feel good on their own or they get someone to do it for them." Sam was still feeling the weight of the organ in his hand. He was so jealous but curiousity was winning out.

"Wow, Dad it's amazing. I bet nothing feels better than this!" Peyton placed his hand around the base next to his Dad's. For the first time touching his new penis.

"Well actually three things do."

"What?" Peyton said amazed anything could feel this good.

"Oral sex, intercourse and anal sex." Sam answered.

"What's or... oral sex?"

"It's where someone licks and sucks on a man's penis or a woman's vagina."

"Oh... that sounds gross Dad." Peyton pulled a face.

"Actually it's nice. Feels really really good. I love it when your Mom does it to me." Sam was starting to get erect as well. Peyton noticed and felt a burst of pride. He really was bigger.

"Hmmm. I dunno still sound gross."

"I always said to you son. Don't knock it till you've tried it."

"Have you ever tried it?" Peyton asked, his heart pounding. He was so horny now. He'd had a taste and was eager for more.

"Once at school. I liked it but then I met you're mother and I've never been with anyone else since." Sam was now fully erect and his penis throbbed. He was started to get curious as to where this was going. And his body was saying go for it.

"Would you want to? You know... with me?"

"Yes." Sam answered instinctively.

The room fell silent for a moment or two.

"OK."

Sam leaned forward and Peyton felt warm breath on his sensitive and large head. He nearly buckled at the knees.

Sam grabbed his leg with his free hand and held him up. Peyton placed a hand on his shoulder and pushed him back. "Wait. I wish Mom would go out to the shops for at least an hour."

"Granted"

"Boys I'm going shops." Peyton's mother called up the stairs and then the door slammed.

"Let's go to your room Dad. I want to lay down, my head feels funny."

"Sure son." They left the bathroom and headed across the landing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Muscle growth in next part.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mattbarradell For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 10th, 2014)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 12:04 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I've got ambivalent feelings about this one. The writing is food, good dialogue, but the subject matter could go overboard.
Mike
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
When Peyton wished to be "as tall as his dad" did the genie make him 6'3" by scaling him (6'3" but built like an 8.5yo... a really big kid), lengthening (vertical growth only... tall and 8.5yo thin kid) or stretching (keep his mass constant but distributed over 6'3"... super skinny kid... think Mike Teevee at the end of Charlie and the Chocolate Factor)... the detials are important

Traditionally the Djinn are frequently unfriendly to humans and delight in tricking and tormenting them... often by granting wishes in a manner intended to foil the intent of the wisher... but here we have a little kid in command of a djinn... it will be interesting to see how this will play out...

Ender
  #4   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 06:36 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
The Djinn bit is very true but I liked the idea of him being a good kind. More like a computer than someone with a sense of self.

The height bit is tricky as in my head he was both scaled up and stretched, so he's kind of as thin as he was but it looks relatively natural.
  #5   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 07:37 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This is great and has potential...I hope he makes a lot more wishes! Great story!
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbarradell View Post
The Djinn bit is very true but I liked the idea of him being a good kind. More like a computer than someone with a sense of self.

The height bit is tricky as in my head he was both scaled up and stretched, so he's kind of as thin as he was but it looks relatively natural.
Friendly Jinn are cool, even if they don't alway get the wish maker's intention right... Like Fakrash el Aamash from "The Brass Bottle" Movie or Book The book dates from1900, the movie from 1964, and there is a play from 1911...

Sorry about the height thing... it was just that visualizing those three option was a hoot and I wanted to try and share it with someone...

Ender
  #7   Add to fudge_graham's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 11:45 PM

fudge_graham is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fudge_graham Send a message via Yahoo to fudge_graham
This story is turning out to be great. I can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options