The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2009, 12:36 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
I Wish... - Part V

WARNING! GRAPHIC CHAPTER!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peyton stood in front of his Dad, towering above him, his head rested back and eyes closed. He bit into his lip a little.

Sam meanwhile was kneeling and worshipping his son's mammoth cock. He couldn't fit most of it in but damn he was trying.

"Oh god... Dad... please... stop I feel... ungh.. funny..." Peyton said resting his hand on Sam's shoulder. The intense pressure he felt suddenly abated as his father pulled away. He wiped his mouth and looked up a big grin on his face.

"Yes sir."

Peyton felt himself correct a little. He didn't know it but he was so close to his first ever orgasm.

"Sir?" he panted a little.

Sam just sat there quietly looking up. He hadn't moved. Peyton felt this was all a little unnerving.

"Dad? Why did you call me sir?"

"Because your my master son. What would you like me to do sir?" Those eyes looking up at him were filled with love and wonder. Almost gratitude.

Peyton was now totally confused. He understood the term submissive, but only slightly. Now he was being called master (although not for the first time today). "You called me master? Dad this is weird..."

"Don't you like it sir? What would you like me to call you? You know I'd do anything for you."

"Erm... I dunno... erm..." Peyton sat on the bed, oddly he was still taller than his father. "Sit next to me Dad. You don't have to kneel."

"Yes sir." Sam stood, now eye level with Peyton and sat next to him. His erection was straining and Peyton knew it was him causing it. That actually felt really cool.

"So... you like the way I look then Dad?"

"Oh yes son. I love it. I just want to worship your magnificent body. I..." Sam stopped. He obviously wanted to say something but some inner mechanism stopped him. He knew he couldn't ask his son for something. It wasn't his place.

"You what Dad? You can tell me anything." Peyton placed his arm over his Dad's shoulder, noticing how large it was compared to... well his Dad as a whole. He felt powerful.

"Well sir... I was wondering if... you would... I mean we've done stuff but you still haven't..." Sam looked away.

"Still what? Tell me." Peyton had dropped calling Sam Dad without realising it. He was starting to get into this now, even though he didn't know what this was!

"... fucked me." Sam whispered looking almost ashamed.

"What?!" Peyton said standing up and looking down at his father. He wasn't angry just shocked.

Sam cowered under him. He looked terrified and Peyton felt wretched.

"Oh Dad! I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" He bent and held his father a moment. Sam pushed up against him and for the first time Peyton realised his new strength. He picked his father clean up of the bed and held him in his arms. He felt so light. Sam wrapped himself around his son, hugging him, his feet a clear 4 feet from the ground.

"Fuck me Peyt. I want you to fuck me." He said into Peyton's neck.

"But I don't know... how Dad... I don't even know what it is!" He lost his temper a little. He felt naive and stupid.

He actually felt Sam shudder in his arms. His neck felt wet. He'd not only scared his father but denying him what he wanted and upset him. He wasn't crying but he wasn't far off.

"Shh Dad... it's OK... god I wish I knew what fucking was! Oh?"

"Granted"

He felt a warmth deep in his mind and images began to form, like a download of a large image. He stood still a moment asthe information gathered and took shape in his brain.

"Oh!" Peyton exclaimed, his dad clinging to him even more tightly. "You really want me to... to fuck you?"

"Yes sir!" Sam said pulling back and looking in his eyes.

Peyton considered this for a moment or two. After the pressure he felt he now knew that he was 'horny'. Incredibly so. He also knew what he could now do, and with the one person he loved more than anything. Could he? He put Sam down slowly and looked down at him.

Sam instinctively turned around and slapped his firm, lightly brushed with hair, ass. Peyton's cock ached. He wanted to! More than he wanted the new transformer, more than his favourite dinner. And he was going to!

"Turn round." Peyton said, his voice commanding. Sam did and they stood face to face. Sam looked a little confused right up until Peyton lifted him from the ground and he put his arms around his son's muscled neck.

"Wait... son... we need..."

"I know." Peyton said, accessing his new knowledge. "I wish we were both lubed up for this so it won't hurt.

"Granted"

Suddenly his cock felt slick, and Sam wrapping his legs around Peyton's narrow waist felt it too. Peyton raised his hips slowly and felt for his Dad's hole, his huge cockhead found it first time.

"Oh son... fuck me."

"Wait." Peyton commanded. "I wish Sam," No Dad this time." would feel as good as I do during this." His new knowledge had obviously given him ideas of how to improve it for both of them.

He pushed gently but firmly and felt a little give. Sam and Peyton both moaned in unison. Then he pushed and entered. It was so tight and warm. He felt electric shocks throughout his body. He rocked back on the balls of his feet a moment, Sam had his eyes closed, a serene look on his face.

Peyton began to slowly buck his hips up and down, whilst his Dad followed suit and began to pull himself up and down. Only a thrid of his cock was inside so far. He knew it would feel better if his Dad took it all.

"More?" Peyton asked, breathing the word.

"Fuck yes! OH GOD! Fuck me son!" Peyton lurched upward suddenly and his cock disappeared, his balls jumping up and slapping his Dad's ass cheeks. They began to fuck in earnest now. Both moaning and grunting in unison. Each sensation felt by Peyton was reflected in Sam, but Sam had the added bonus of feeling Peyton's cock press against his prostate.

"I'm gonna come Sam!" Peyton said suddenly locking his eyes with his fathers.

"You want me to... ungh... get... off..." Sam said unsure how Peyton wanted this to end.

"You better not!" Peyton said as the first orgasm of his life shot from his brain, down his spine and out his cock. Sam felt it too.

If the neighbours had been in they would of heard the loudest, masculine cry ever made. And then probably called the police. Thankfully they were away for the week!

As the orgasm started to fade, they collapsed onto the bed, Sam obviously exhausted, Peyton in a state of shock at the sensation he'd just experienced.

"Fuck.... fuck.... oh god... fuck..." Sam panted.

Peyton, now a fully fledged top was considered what to do, or try next. He needed to give Sam time. He was too weak to do that again... or at least he is at the moment...

"I wish you were 100% recovered from that." He wished, a gleam in his eye.

"Granted"

Sam suddenly had his breath back and felt great. He looked over at his magnificent son and grinned. "Thank you sir."

"Yeah." Peyton replied, with little thought. He stood up and stretched, his elbows banging on the ceiling. He really was tall.

"Can I get you anything else?"

Peyton turned to reply but noticed the clock next to the bed.

"Oh no! Ben 10 is on!."

With that he ran out of the bedroom and headed back downstairs.

Sam lay there a moment. He had the best life. A wife that loved him, a son that was a god. He was amazing. And the best lay in the world.

He got up and pulled on a pair of trackie bottoms. Now out of the bedroom he felt more Dad like. Afterall he was still Peyton's father and was only submissive sexually. "Peyt? You want a drink?"

He came down stairs and found his son comically sat on the sofa watching his cartoon... naked.

"Peyton put some clothes on!" Sam shouted.

Peyton looked at his Dad a moment confused. Why was he shouting? Who did he think he was shouting at! He stood and stepped in front of his father looking down at him.

"I said put some clothes on!" Sam shouted again, no fear in his voice. Peyton back down and headed upstairs.

'Nothing is gonna fit me now... oh stupid!'

"I wish all my clothes fit me."

"Granted."

He opened a drawer and pulled out a large set of pyjamas with Pokemon on them. He put them on and headed back downstairs. Sitting back on the sofa he returned to watching his cartoon.

"That's better son, now you want a drink?"

"Sure Dad, can I have a juice." Sam threw a drink to him and he put a straw in and began to drink. Everything felt normal... well kind of.

After the he finished the drink a thought occurred to him... more of a feeling. He was horny again. But he didn't want to stop watching his show...

"Dad. Can I have another drink?" Peyton called, his arm over the back of the sofa, body extended forward.

"Sure. Come and get it then." Sam called from the kitchen a little annoyed.

Peyton thought a moment and found a solution. He reached down with his massive hand and unbuttoned the front of his pyjamas. He cock sprang free, hard and pulsing, precum dripped down onto his leg.

"Aww, Dad, come on, bring it here for me? I got a drink for you?" Peyton sounded as seductive as he could.

Sam popped his head round the door confused. He saw his son's cock and felt instantly horny as well. "Son! We can't in here, what if your Mother comes back home and sees."

"Fine." Peyton said trying to sound hurt. "I wish it was just us though."

"Granted."

"Oh no..." Peyton whispered suddenly aware of his wish. He internally spoke to the Djinn.

'What did you do with my Mom?!'

'I sent her away. She is fine. I cannot hurt anyone or erase them. She is with another family.'

'Oh? Well that's better than what I thought! Is she happy?'

'Very master. Her husband is a personal trainer, at home far more than your father.'

Satisfied he looked over at his father. Sam looked around and then stepped over to him.

"Where's my juice Dad?" Sam jumped up and fetched it. He sat next to his son, dwarfed on the couch next to him.

"Go on then, just don't upset me watching this." Peyton said, straw to mouth, eyes glued to the tv, hand on his father's head, pushing him gently down.

Matt

x
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dartagnan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2009, 03:21 PM

dartagnan
Send a message via MSN to dartagnan
I'm mad

but I really all your works... and I miss some add on to your old stories...
  #3   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
This story is good, but be careful. It could easily (and may be already) get away from you. Just try to keep in contex that your main character is under 10. Focus on how he would really try to think. I liked the Ben 10 thing though. It's a good story, keep up the good work, but remember to be careful with it!
  #4   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2009, 07:11 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
I think I'll end this one here. Might've gone a bit far with it, it made sense as I wrote it tho lol.

Just to point out anyone who read it and thought my tastes were a little odd I write stories about power and control and it's extremes (using muscle of course). It's not actually about the sex

Matt

x
  #5   Add to Milamber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2009, 09:07 AM

Milamber is on a distinguished road
I have been reading this story and been enjoying it. I'd like to see one more part of it. Please.
  #6   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2009, 05:50 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
IMO, it does seem like there's may yet be at least a denouement/epilogue to be told, but over-all, I too enjoyed the story.
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2010, 11:38 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This was pretty great.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size