The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2009, 10:09 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
A Turkey-Induced Dream

A Turkey-Induced Dream

After stuffing myself beyond human capacity during our Thanksgiving dinner, I rolled myself to a nearby couch and laid down, my head propped up by two pillows. I stared up at the ceiling, wondering how many workouts it would take to undo today's damage, and drifted into a deep and dreamy nap.

I stood naked in a bare hall. Before me spread a long table covered with every traditional holiday entree and side in every variation, plus some dishes I did not recognize. Looking down, I patted my full stomach, visibly distended with roast turkey and yellow potato and creamy pumpkin pie. Before my eyes my tummy deflated and my sense of fullness trickled away until I felt quite snackish.

I approached the table and beheld the perfection of each dish. Two 22-pound turkeys sat facing each other, moist and steaming. Butter melted perfectly over cut carrots. A hint of garlic wafted up from a bowl of smooth mashed potatoes flanked by two boats of medium brown gravy. Closest to me were two dozen deviled eggs in a perfect row, peppered with bright paprika. Feeling guilty already from dinner, I resolved to eat only one to satisfy my misguided hunger sensors but no sooner had I finished the first than I was even hungrier for the second.

After four deviled eggs I knew I would need something heartier. The table bore no utensils or bare dishes. I pulled on a turkey's leg and it fell clean away from the bird. Normally I would have held out for breast meat but I bit into the dark meat and was surprised how good it tasted. As I ate feelings of guilt returned and I looked down to find a pleasant shock: my stomach was flatter than it had ever been. My pecs stood out more than usual.

A sound behind me caused me to twirl and there I saw my first girlfriend. She stood as I remembered her: sixteen years old with bouncing blond curls and pale blue eyes. She smiled at me but said nothing. I intended to say hello but my mouth was full of turkey. She began to undress and I tried to help with my free hand, the other still working the drumstick. I grasped her bare shoulder. It was cold to the touch. I realized my skin was warm, hot, burning. I pulled my arm back but she reached out to my biceps with both hands and I instinctively flexed it. The muscle mounded up larger than I was accustomed to, fifteen inches perhaps. I was thrilled and April wore an impressed and hungry expression. I grabbed her breast in my free hand and despite the fact that I had never been intimate with her or any other woman I thought I might fuck her then, one-handed, but my teeth closed on bare bone and I dropped the spent drumstick on the ground and such was my hunger that I turned from the girl before me in search of more to eat.

The potatoes called to me. They were pure white and creamy with no chunks, but neither were they whipped. I cupped my hand and scooped out a generous helping which I ate in licks and bites. With my other hand I poured half a boat of gravy down my gullet and, returning it to the table, found my first boyfriend by my side. A short boy with soft brown hair and pleading brown eyes, he was smaller than I remembered. He wore only a pair of green boxer shorts which accentuated his deep tan and slight build. He smiled at me, squinting and showing all his teeth, before kneeling down and caressing my upper legs, which had grown impressively. My calves were as thick as his thighs, and more dense. My quads together were larger than his trunk.

My gravy hand reached toward the one-legged bird and ripped a chunk of white meat from its breast. My mouth alternated between potato and turkey until both were gone and I washed it down with a full bottle of sparkling cider. With my hands temporarily free I flexed my arms which had grown over sixteen inches. My pecs thickened, threatening to obscure my abs which had cobbled into a dense six-pack. My perfecting body and Aaron's leg worship turned me on greatly and my dick began to rise. At full mast it looked eight inches long, a vast improvement over my original five, and the thickness was impressive. I went to squeeze it but Aaron took the head in his mouth and I was wracked with pleasure. I grasped his head with one big hand, realizing I could now palm it like a basketball (which I could never palm before). In my other hand I scooped up a fist-full of thick cranberry sauce. I thrust it into my mouth and realized my hands were growing faster than my mouth when a third of it slopped down on my stomach and cock. Aaron quickly lapped it up before returning his attention to my shaft but I noticed his shoulders widen and his lats thicken ever so slightly.

A gentle hand on my shoulder prompted me to look up from the cocksucking nineteen-year-old to find my second boyfriend, Clay, standing beside me on the left. Like the others he smiled and said nothing. He wore nothing and his heavy cock rubbed against my side. We looked directly into each others eyes, which was an exciting change in perspective, as his 5'10" frame had always been three inches taller than mine. Likewise his medium build, impressive before, was now slimmer than my own. I pulled my hand from Aaron's head, leaving bits of potato in his hair. Clay looked appreciatively at my eighteen inch guns which I flexed proudly at my side. He went right to work licking and sucking on them.

My hunger had become painful and I ate carrots by the handful, dripping warm butter on my dick and Aaron's head. On my right appeared Clay's twin brother Chris. While not identical, they looked as similar as most brothers and had nearly the exact same height and build, which couldn't be right, as Chris was clearly several inches shorter than me, but turning back to my left I realized Clay had also shrunk down, eye-level with my chin. No, he hadn't shrunk, I reminded myself. I was growing. Chris's goatee tickled as he kissed my shoulder. Despite being straight and married he ran his hands up and down my back and chest. I flexed a most muscular pose and the Anderson boys squeezed my twenty inch guns, trying to make a dent, but their formerly impressive muscles were too small, too weak. Aaron, sitting high on his knees now, continued sucking on my cock and appreciating my legs, which I had to constantly reposition as they grew and pushed against each other.

Before I could reach for more food to sate my growing hunger, Clay presented a dinner roll near my mouth. It was white and floured and I nearly shooed it away but I was quite confident the old rules of health no longer applied and I finished it in two bites. Chris had another waiting for me after it and the boys alternated until the entire bread basket was left empty but for crumbs, at which point Clay grabbed a bowl of yams and Chris a dish of corn and green beans. Clay scooped portions of marshmallow and sweet potato and practically threw them down my throat while Chris simply upended the dish and poured the mixed vegetables into my mouth, leaving a fair amount of yellow and green bits to bounce off my shoulders and Aaron's head. I felt a tiny pressure on my quads and looked down to find Aaron awkwardly standing up without removing my cock from his mouth. He could no longer reach it from his knees. He had taken in as much as he could fit and wrapped both hands around the remaining length, but still could not cover it completely.

Chris took over full-time feeding duty with remnants of the pulled bird while Clay rubbed his hands and tongue all over my upper body, paying particular attention to my bulging round pecs and wide shoulders. Now that my hands were free, I continuously flexed my arms which had grown to 22". With the first bird completely gone and all of its bones licked clean, Chris began shoveling stuffing over his head and into my mouth. Although not dry, it sparked my thirst and I drained three more bottles of cider. When Chris could no longer reach my mouth, he began tossing apples at me and I caught them in my mouth, whole, like grapes, chewing and swallowing seeds, core, and all.

When the suction on my cock suddenly stopped I looked down to see a particularly exhausted boy who could no longer fit it in his mouth. He smiled weakly up at me, his head below my nipples. I patted him on the head with a hand that could crush his skull like an orange. The bits of slop and drippings he had slurped up gave him a cute little gymnast body and his six inch dick stuck hard and drooling out of the fly of his boxers. I inserted an index finger between the fabric and his skin on either side and easily tore them in half and away from his body.

"Feed me," I said.

With great enthusiasm he lifted a massive pie from the table. It was a deep pumpkin with stiff whipped cream peaks and a pastry crust. The twins grabbed Aaron's legs and hoisted him onto their shoulders. He held the pie in both hands and pushed it into my mouth. I swallowed it in three big bites. Then they fed me an apple pie of the same size, with crisp sweet apples and a crumb crust. Then a cherry pie, and the filling dripped on to the shelf of my left pec. Clay licked my chest clean and grew slightly bigger than his brother, but no one seemed to care.

At last the table was full of crumbs and empty dishes and bowls, but in the center sat the 22-pound turkey, twin of the other I had eaten completely. I was no longer starving but neither was I satisfied. The three boys surrounded me, rubbing, licking, kissing, touching every bit of me they could get their hands on. I lifted the giant bird easily in a single hand and tore it apart with my teeth. I crunched the bones and spat them out, swallowing all of the precious meat.

Finally, I was full. The 5'10" twins stood below my nipples, staring at my tight abs. Aaron stood straight up, licking my shaft, the head of which stood higher than his own. I imagined I must be nine feet tall and heavier than a dozen men. I flexed a mighty double biceps and the Anderson boys jumped up and hung from arms the size of their torsos. A fourth pair of hands touched my back, caressed my ass. I turned to find my current boyfriend. At 6'2" 250 pounds he had seemed a beast, but now a toy. I lifted him into the air and fucked him. He should not have been able to take my new cock, but it was a dream, and he took it and squeezed it and I came harder than I ever had.

I became tired and laid in a massive lounge chair I had not previously noticed behind the banquet table. My entire body now within reach, my boyfriend massaged my shoulders and traps with tiny hands. The twins took a foot each and rubbed them while Aaron wrapped his arms around my giant cock and jerked me off repeatedly, laughing each time I came, coating my chest and his body with thick spunk. At last he laid upon my chest and I gave in to the relaxation and fell asleep, my last vision of Aaron grinning down at me.

I awoke on the couch, my clothes drenched in sweat and cum both wet and crusted. I groaned to move and heard my boyfriend calling from the kitchen, "You didn't fall asleep on the couch did you? You know you don't fit on the guest furniture."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2009, 10:27 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by helliot View Post
A Turkey-Induced Dream

After stuffing myself beyond human capacity during our Thanksgiving dinner, I rolled myself to a nearby couch and laid down, my head propped up by two pillows. I stared up at the ceiling, wondering how many workouts it would take to undo today's damage.
I know exactly how he feels.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMM For This Useful Post:
Calto (June 5th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options