The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Growth Beyond Reason Re-post Parts 1-3

[COLOR=dimgray]To my amazement I found this story, thinking I'd deleted it forever, in an old Iomega zip-drive cartridge that was covered in dust and forgotten about in a drawer. I found it today, booted it up, and there it was. I couldn't believe it, as I don't remember ever storing any of my muscle-growth stories on such an old portable drive. But thank goodness I did. I'm reposting it because I found old messages from people who asked my why I removed the story and would like to read it again. Thankfully the personal hassle that having this story posted on the internet caused me has now been resolved, so back up it goes. Enjoy![/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]-James-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]GROWTH BEYOND REASON[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]BY[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]JP71[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]1.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mark Stone hated two things in life more than any other. He hated working at his uncle?s convenience store because he felt that if his life didn?t change for the better, and soon, he?d be selling winos cheap liquor in paper bags until he was old and grey. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]He needed to start planning big, thinking big. He?d dropped out of college after his first year because he wasn?t motivated enough to exceed the standards expected of him. Motivation was a big problem for him. The sheer lack of it was to blame for the second thing he hated in life more than any other: his skinny, unattractive body. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Okay, so maybe he was being hard on himself. He was quite cute-looking. He had mousy brown hair that he wore just long enough so that he could re-work it with styling gum into all manner of configurations. He had attractive brown eyes, not too big, not too small?.just right. His face was pretty to look at but recently he?d had flu and was just getting over it. His cheeks were a little sunken and he?d definitely lost weight during his two-week illness. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Normally he weighed in at 135, standing just five feet ten inches in height. He was pretty scrawny, but at least not pathetically so.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]This morning, as he got ready for work, he used the scales in the bathroom to check his weight once again. It wasn?t something he normally did; it was his mother?s scale. His mother, a devout Oprah-ite, was always trying out the latest fad diet, be it in book or in pill form. Mark never took after his mother?s side of the family, the side where weight could be a problem, but in fat terms. His father?s genetics likened him to the scrawny side of the gene-pool. This morning the readout on the scale said 133 lbs. Mark chewed his lip from a mixture of despair and nervousness. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?I wish I were big?, he lamented as he finished dressing so that his mother could start cleaning the bathroom. Breakfast consisted of a pop-tart and a swig of milk from the carton. Then he was on his way, biking the three blocks downtown to Al?s Convenience Store. Wow, Mark thought, my uncle must have been up all night trying to crap on the john thinking of that one. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]It was a warm summer?s morning. Mark loved it when it was sunny, with so many audacious jock types going around shirtless, with their cobblestone stomachs and beautifully swollen chest muscles. So much eye candy?so much to look at but never to touch. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mark had never had a boyfriend. He put it down to being shy and never feeling confident enough about his body. He?d come close to asking a boy out once at high school. His name was Trey and he was the school?s star quarterback and Mister Popularity, despite that he was completely open about his gay sexuality, bold and confident about everything in his life. Mark was smitten with him. And although he hadn?t seen Trey Waters in almost four years (he heard that he landed a football scholarship to a prestigious college up North), he often fantasised about him and wondered how he might look today. Obviously football had not been his game in the end; otherwise he might have become a big noise in sports circles. Trey Waters?s beautiful face and body had yet to adorn the cover of Men?s Fitness. But since Mark worked in a convenience store that stocked fitness and bodybuilding magazines, he was never short of good jizz-material when his uncle wasn?t keeping an eye on him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Something was different this morning. He chained his bike in its usual place and stood outside the store, about to open up. Something was going on across the street. Lots of people were standing around and shaking their heads in disbelief. A building had apparently appeared overnight. It was so strange. The day before, the lot directly across from the convenience store had been empty, nothing more than idle asphalt surrounded by wooden fencing. It had once been a movie theatre but had been demolished some time ago. His curiosity piqued, Mark walked over to a man who stood, like many others, talking speculatively about the Shapeshifters Gym that now filled every last inch of that once vacant lot.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?How did that get here?? Mark?s question was obvious. The man responded without looking at him. ?Norm Winterborn said it came in sections, on four massive trucks. And they just latched it together in a trice. Just like that,? the man snapped his fingers for emphasis.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Wow, a gym right across from the store, Mark thought excitedly. There was only one gym in town already, but it was nothing like this. For one: it was across town and two: it catered mostly for overweight people trying to get into shape. His mother was a member. This Shapeshifters, as the sign displayed, was a hardcore bodybuilding Mecca. Mark knew that for there were bodybuilders already on-site, obviously from the construction team that ?lashed? the gym together in just a few hours, and during the night at that. One other man commented on the size of the men, suggesting that they might have put the pieces together with their bare hands. Mark had yet to get a decent look at the four Adonises, for he was not close enough, and besides he had to get the store open or Al would tan his hide.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]He had the shop set up and ready for business within minutes. He had to go through the papers and sort them out along with the magazines. The new Men?s Fitness was in this morning. He took time to flick through it, picking out the pictures he would masturbate to later, in the staffroom in the back, where he ate his lunch usually. As usual, no ?Trey Waters: football stud? adorned the front page. Trey?s life had obviously gone in a different direction after he left high school. Maybe he?d followed in his father?s footsteps and become a lawyer, a career in sports and fitness now just a memory to him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]Oh well, I will always have my fantasies, Mark thought to himself as he took a copy of Muscle and Fitness to his chair behind the counter so he could flick through it while on the job. It wasn?t a busy morning. Al was away on a trip to try out a new brand of beer that wasn?t yet on the market, any excuse for the old fart to get free booze. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mark was able to serve the regular customers easily enough and without getting too stressed. Once the morning coffee and newspaper rush was over, he could relax a little. His shift would end at five pm, and then Rick, the fat night-guy would take over until closing time at eleven sharp. Mark hated Rick. He was obese and obnoxious and had a body odour problem. Enough said. At approximately ten minutes to eleven that morning, Mark?s life was about to change, and for the better. It began when a large shadow suddenly fell over him. He was lost in an article in Muscle and Fitness about nutrition and had his head down, his long fringe creating a temporary curtain to draw his attention away from this most unforgettable of customers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Where are your bodybuilding magazines?? The shadow-casting customer inquired somewhat gruffly. Mark froze before looking up, doing a quick recap in his head about the unusual circumstances of the past morning. Okay, so a gym built in sections by just four huge men had happened that morning. And now someone was in asking for bodybuilding magazines. There was a gay bar on the same block. It was probably another homosexual man in to get his jizz-fix. A real hardcore bodybuilder had never been into the store before. That just changed. No wonder the shadow that he cast was large. Mark looked up just as the man was walking towards the magazine rack that he only just spotted. Instantly Mark?s jeans tented out in the crotch. This man wasn?t just a bodybuilder?.he was bodyBUILT!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Uhh, they?re on the middle shelf, tuh-to the luh-left,? Mark said, trying not to stammer and give away his nervousness. He was in the presence of a muscle god, an absolute behemoth. He could only see him from behind as the giant muscleman began to scan through the magazines. As he did, he grabbed a couple of chocolate frosted donuts from their display cabinet to his right and wolfed them down whole. ?I?ll pay for those when I get my magazine?, he explained, still with a manly huskiness to his voice. It reminded Mark of the way Christian Bale spoke as Batman in The Dark Knight, kind of overstressed at times, but irresistibly masculine. Wow, Mark thought, he?s so big that he can eat anything. He?s probably going into his off-season.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mark couldn?t believe how huge this man was. He took him in from head to toe, safe in the knowledge that this uber-Adonis hadn?t got eyes in the back of his head. His hair was blonde and tight, crew-cut like in the military or something. His bullish neck had to be almost a foot in width and it connected with the rhomboid major muscles that swept down and into a delta-wedge back that was simply majestic. His shoulders were huge and rounded, making Mark guess that he had to have been six feet wide at the shoulders. Despite that his lats were huge to the extent they forced his arms out on either side (that classic bodybuilder stance times ten), his back tapered down to a contrastingly diminutive waist which was impossible to guess the size of. Thirty-one maybe? But what did that make his chest? At a guess it must be at least three times that number.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]His balloon-ball butt was huge, the glutes massively developed, and the denim cut-offs he wore only accentuated the shape even more. The shorts had button-flap pockets and the curvature of the ass was so great that the pocket flaps were lying almost horizontally. Mark reckoned that were the guy to squeeze hard enough, he?d pop the buttons right off like cannon-fire. His thighs were like pillars, bloated and beautifully shaped, tapering down to where his legs bent at their middles, only to balloon outward into enormous geometrically precise diamond calves. Each calf was the size of a football.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]The guy seemed to be enjoying whatever magazine had caught his interest. Without looking up from his reading, he cleared another couple of donuts out of the cabinet and killed them quickly. Mark was mesmerised. He loved the way the huge fellah wore his second-skin red shirt as a cut-off, strategically cut about mid-way down, making it seem as if he was outgrowing his clothes and obviously to maximise on his incredible size and shape.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?I?ll pay for those too,? the man said, referring to the third and fourth donut. Mark couldn?t help himself. He was getting this on his camera phone to preserve for all eternity. This would be better than any jizz-mag, watching this massive guy on his PC for years to come. Pity it would only be from the back, for he would have to kill the phone before the guy caught him filming him. Then Mark remembered the surveillance cameras in the store. There were four of them, set to pick up everything. Oh God, Mark thought worriedly, did I forget to change the tape this morning? If it turned out that the cameras were taking in the bodybuilder from four different angles, Mark would have jizz material for years to come. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]All of this took about three minutes. Finally the guy picked an issue of FLEX and a bunch of bananas and muscle-strutted to the counter to pay for them. Mark took one look at him, now that he could see his face. He was beautiful. Blue eyes, chiselled jaw-line punctuated perfectly by that ?I know I?m fucking hot!? expression of smugness that huge bodybuilders often displayed as their preferred facial expression. This guy was huge enough to be super smug. He flared his lats a little and bounced his pecs twice as he laid his purchases on the counter to be rung up. Mark couldn?t believe his eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Well, well, well, if it isn?t shy and unimposing little Mark Stone. Long time no see, Stony?, the bodybuilder said, raising his arms and pumping himself up to his most huge. His pecs lifted several inches above his super-developed stomach, causing the fabric of his cut-off shirt to strain so that the buttons struggled to stay put.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Trey Waters had come back to his hometown. And he was the biggest hulking bodybuilder on the face of the Earth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]2.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mark was completely stunned at the sight of his greatest fantasy made flesh before him. He had forgotten that he was holding up his camera phone, the protective cover clearly pushed away from the lens that drank in the vision of Trey Waters: the massively muscled stud almost as much as Mark did with his eyes. Trey acknowledged that and smirked with a mixture of delight and conceit. He raised his hands up to nipple height and made two fists. Immediately thick networks of dark, gorged veins rose up from his ham-shank forearms and Mark thought he could actually hear the sound of Trey?s wafer-thin skin groaning against the pressure caused by the power-ravenous tissues beneath.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?I?m suh-sorry, Trey...it just happened to be on...and I just...? Mark?s excuse was lame. Why would he have his camera phone set to record just because an exceptional item of interest had entered the most mundane place on Earth? Still smirking, by now Trey was giving off pheromones like wildfire: an invisible miasma of sweat mixed with testosterone and musk. It was intoxicating. Mark began to sway on his feet and had to sit back on the seat next to the till. ?Can?t let you keep this, Stony,? said Trey, without a hint of regret for what he was about to do. A huge hand grabbed the camera phone out of a transfixed Mark?s feeble grasp and what happened next caused his erection to become even more pronounced inside his jeans. Trey placed the phone between pec cleavage deeper than any woman?s or even any super-heavyweight bodybuilder?s. It stayed put quite easily, for the mounds of his heart-muscles were dense and thick, swollen with blood and almost crackling with glycogen. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]His smirk broadened considerably as he flexed into a most-muscular pose. His trapezius muscles bulged tall, almost seeming to push his collar bones down as they demanded space to grow. Between them, on either side of his throat, the cord-like omohyoid/sternohyoid structures thickened and substantiated beyond what nature had ever intended of them. His deltoids dwelled into a triple-head configuration as his triceps blasted outward almost as far as his biceps bulged inwards, helping to unite his pecs closer as the muscles of his upper body fought against each other for the right to exist. Every muscle was sharply, shockingly defined beyond what a sane mind could comprehend. Between Trey?s enormous, thickly striated pectorals, Mark?s phone was crushed to tiny bits. Not only that, something was happening? something more extraordinary than the sheer presence demonstrated by Trey?s size. He was growing? this phenomenal spurt of sumptuous expansion was punctuated perfectly not only by the crushed phone, but by a blatantly audible tearing noise, like lightning striking the sail of a ship, rending it apart with an ear-splitting crack. The red cut-off shirt was destroyed at the back as Trey?s lats gorged on blood and pushed outward, beyond the ability for the shirt?s fibres to resist.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Oh yeah, better than yesterday?s reaction?..damn hot!? Trey flexed even more and the short sleeves of his shirt lost their battle against his advancing biceps. As his biceps pushed further out in the opposite direction to his tris, the material of his already clinging shirt could take the strain no longer. It came apart, fibres separating to such a fine degree, they floated on their air for a moment like mist, helping to secure this moment in time as something that felt close to timeless. Mark and Trey were separated only by the shop counter. He could have reached out to touch Trey?s flesh had his lust become so strong. But self-preservation kicked in for there was no telling how Trey would react should Mark try something like that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?And now the money shot,? Trey barked, deciding to send the shirt to Shirt Heaven in a major show of muscle flexing. Before the shirt was destroyed completely at the front, Trey made a full lat-spread, his biggest ever, although Mark was not to know that. Delta wings flared out beneath each arm, so much so there was little room for his biceps to expand further, but expand they did, emphasised by the massive ropy veins that almost split each bicep in two. His pecs seethed with growth and power and buttons pinged in all directions as the heart muscles shredded the cloth and were exposed to the world. The greatest show-spectacle of all time had been revealed from behind a red curtain to a completely captivated audience.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?I?m getting huuuuge!? Trey barked in triumph and sheer defiance of nature. In fact, it might be argued that the behemoth made man was laughing in the very face of Nature?s design. How could this be happening? Mark was overwhelmed by the spectacle and couldn?t form a coherent thought in his head. Man-lust had taken him over. But man-lust against a god in male form? How could Trey have gotten like this in just four years? It didn?t make sense. There wasn?t a drug known to science that could augment the male physique to such an exaggerated degree, was there?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]With the last of the shirt finally lying in a tattered mess at his feet, Trey Waters pressed his groin firmly against the side of the counter facing outward and flexed just two feet from Mark?s head, a head that was now dizzy from so much blood coursing through it. ?How big do you think I am, Stony?? The quiz was meant to intimidate and stimulate all at once. Trey seemed to get off on showing his muscles to an inferiorly built male whilst simultaneously getting the spectator so boned up with lust. But what good was being served here? Who would get off the furthest and to what end?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Trey made a side chest pose, his pecs heaving upwards and outwards, each globe forming a half dozen, inch-deep striations (stacked about an inch to two inches apart) across their masses. As he flexed and shaped his shelf to utter magnificence, Mark could almost swear that the muscle between the striations was bulging outwards as Trey?s exhibition excited his heart more and more, forcing it ? demanding ? that it pump harder and faster to feed his muscles with the blood they needed to grow further still. ?Answer my fucking question, midget!? The antagonism in Trey?s voice was apparent and threatening. He?d never been like this back in high school. Sure, he was a jock who loved to play football and lift weights. But back then he was a robust 200 pounds, standing six feet one inches in height. Ok, so maybe some kind of steroid was making his muscles grow, but how could that explain his increase in height? At a guess Mark reckoned Trey to be around four inches taller since his senior year. Then again, he needed to be tall to be able to carry so much amazing muscle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Uh, thuh-three huh-hundred??? Mark couldn?t contain his stammer. He felt light-headed, far too warm. The room started to spin. It was intoxicating. Trey?s musk inflamed his senses and he could feel his balls about to give up their cr?me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?You fucking ass,? Trey interjected sharply, not giving Mark a chance to finish. He pushed against the counter, causing candy bars to go soaring. The counter moved in by about a foot and a half, slamming Mark on his swivel chair into a shelf of liquor bottles behind him. A few fell and smashed as Mark?s heart missed more than one beat. Trey made another most muscular and inches were immediately added to his shoulders, arms and chest. The watch on his left wrist fell away as the strap was split apart. Then? the sound of more cloth tearing was heard with whip-cracking force as Trey?s denim cut-offs failed to contain the effects of the additional augmentation occurring below his waist.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?I?m way heavier than three hundred. Try five hundred and six pounds, you infant.? And then with a smirk and an afterthought he added, ??.but not for much longer!? Something smashed through the front facing of the counter, blasting through the wood. Denim continued to be destroyed and metal buttons from the flies shot in all directions. One brought down a stack of pet food cans near the main door. Another hit the ultra-violet fly-zapper over the cold meats counter. Where the others went was a mystery. ?Unnngh, that feels so fucking good, to let the wee man go free,? Trey exclaimed, arching his upper body away from the counter and leaning his head back as he momentarily gazed upward. His neck flexed thicker than ever. How many inches it was in diameter was a mystery, but Mark guessed it was at least thirty. Wow, he thought as his stupor of lust continued to hold him hostage, my own waist is only twenty-eight. Trey?s neck is thicker than my goddamn waist. This is beyond reason.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]With his head thrown back and upper body leaning away from the counter, Trey?s mountainous pecs heaved upwards some more, so engorged were they that for a moment he appeared headless. The pecs blocked his neck and head from view. Mark was immediately drawn to the giant?s nipples, each one as big as the tip of his thumb and set in brown areolas the size of silver dollars. The nipples, like everything else on the behemoth, seemed like they were growing still further. Trey's torso was completely hairless and his body glistened with the sweat brought on by his incredible increase in physical mass. Within two minutes he had swelled to at least twice the size he had been when he entered. He was enormous. But something inside Mark, some primal, innate instinct geared up on lust and his necessity to cum, something that maybe was tripped in him by Trey?s increasing size, told him that the muscle giant?s growth was far from finished.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]But then the growth seemed to slow down and eventually stop. It was only then that Mark suddenly snapped out of his reverie and took stock of his situation. The slide-door to the storage compartment beneath the counter was split apart and the contents within pushed out onto the floor (just a couple of pricing guns, spare sticker cartridges and some rolls for the Visa machine). What had done the pushing out became evident to Mark as he slipped into a sitting position on his side of the counter and struggled to make sense of what he could see sticking through from the customer side. It was Trey?s monster cock, an organ of immense proportions, and strong, too, judging by the force of its expansion and how it made mincemeat of the counter wall. Time seemed inconsistent with reality now. Dust motes on the air seemed to hang with an almost eerie calm. The sounds of life beyond the walls of the store seemed muffled and more distant than usual. There were no sounds or movement coming from Trey. He was still connected with the counter, his back arched backwards and his arms akimbo, the muscles incredibly flexed and gluttonous with blood that seemed no longer to pulse beneath the veined super-highway across most of Trey?s massive frame.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Trey...you...okay?? Terror engulfed Mark, replacing the lust previously besieging him. For the sake of his own safety, he made it to his feet after crawling from behind the counter but in a way that put him a safe distance from Trey and closer to the main door, his only route of escape. It was there that he noticed the customer, frozen in time as she attempted to enter the store. What in hell was going on? Mark felt panicky, gorge rising in his gut. The woman was Mrs Ching, a regular of the establishment, who always came in on week mornings around the same time in order to buy some bread rolls. If she were to catch sight of a naked muscle hulk apparently making love to the counter, like that which was here now, there was no telling what it would do to her sixty year old heart. But the woman seemed frozen in time, just like Trey.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Time stands still when Trey flexed to maximum,? Mark said aloud as he gently eased Mrs Ching out of the front door so that he could securely lock it and pull down the blind to create some privacy. ?Wait a sec?what am I doing?? This was a personal state of emergency. There was no telling how strong Trey was, or what he was capable of doing to Mark should his muscle-lust become unhinged. Now was Mark?s chance to get away. But something caused him to stay put. His cock continued to twitch inside his pants. Mark removed his apron to give himself some freedom, stimulating his genitals by massaging them vigorously. He moaned in delight as bliss replaced his fear. If Trey was as frozen as the rest of the world due to an inexplicable phenomenon, then Mark would have his play. And there was nothing Trey would be able to do about it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mark found himself moving closer to the frozen god, now within touching distance. The remains of the denim cut-offs lay in disarray around Trey?s size sixteen feet. A big man needed big feet, after all. He was completely naked now, having worn his cut-offs commando style. Nice, Mark thought. Trey?s thighs were enormous, way bigger than they had been just minutes before. ?If only I had a tape measure,? he said in annoyance. He knew his uncle kept one somewhere, but he wasn?t about to go fetch it now. He just wanted to touch every inch of Trey?s mega-muscular body, to trace the contours of every striation, every point of one muscle separating from another. He wanted to know those nipples with his tongue, and especially experience what Trey?s monster cock was like fully erect, were he away from the smashed counter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Does this mean I?m in control now, free to do with Trey as I please? Did he stop time or did I, somehow, in some fluke act of desperation?? Mark couldn?t answer these questions. He didn?t know how long this effect would last, but should it be temporary, he was determined to make the most of it. He moved around to the frozen Trey?s rear, gasping at the sight of the biggest, bubbliest butt he had ever seen. The glute muscles were beyond exaggeration, if such a term was accurate. How in contrast the butt appeared, next to the graceful taper of a waist upon which such a massive upper body was perched, like a great wedge of rock standing freely on its tiniest point, yet strong and unyielding. Mark touched the striated muscle there, and could not believe how hard and dense it felt. His hands roamed freely over the topography of the massive delta that was Trey?s back. His fingers played with every contour like charcoal to the parchment of a brass rubbing. The muscle was hard as granite or steel, his flesh so soft against. It was a delicious union formed by a contrast that worked with perfection in mind. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mark hastened to get naked behind the frozen Trey so that he could explore him internally as well. His cock was one of his better features. Not porn-star huge by any means, but a good seven and three-quarter inches when fully erect. Mark jerked himself off for a few seconds and lathered up his cock with spit before he guided it less than expertly into the deep cleft of Trey?s rectum. And there he dwelled for a time, pumping smoothly and rhythmically, moaning with nothing short of ecstasy, but wishing Trey could reciprocate in some way. Gradually, as Mark?s pleasure rose to fever-pitch, to a point where he could contain himself no longer, he shot his cream into Trey, holding on to his waist for balance. He looked upwards, seeing the back of Trey?s head as frozen as the rest of him and wished he could kiss his beautiful lips. Instead he tongued and kissed the wide expanse of his back, with no shortage of flesh to further enflame his senses. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]The orgasm was all too brief and Mark felt the mood passing without the time upon which it had formed. How he could be immune to this phenomenon defied explanation, but he decided suddenly that should time start over once again, it would do him no good to greet it in the buff. He dressed hastily, splashed some cold bottled water on his face and set about getting himself organised. Something had to be done about Trey? locked out of time. But what had become of the rest of the world? ?Time manipulation? Trey has to be part of it. He must be from the gym across the street. If these guys can make time bend to their will, that would explain how the gym managed to appear seemingly overnight. Hmmm.? Mark had always had a liking for science-fiction. Hopefully, as he investigated into this, such a penchant for the weird and the wonderful would serve him well (his mind shifted to being inside Trey once more, shooting his load upward and into the deepest recesses of the muscle-god). It was time to leave the store and venture outside. Whatever was going on, maybe the answers would be found at Shapeshifters across the street.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]3.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?What happened to the sun?? Mark gazed skyward, offended by the strange reek of something foul in the air, something unnatural. There was a thin yellowish mist hanging in the air. The sun was still there, but the mist was very good at diffusing it to the point where Mark was able to gaze upward without being blinded. The scene was like something out of a weird movie in the vein of David Lynch, or Terry Gilliam?s weirder offerings. He couldn?t see more than ten feet in front of him, but immediately upon exiting Al?s, he pinpointed six petrified individuals, all completely unaware that anything bad had happened to them. So far they were preserved, locked in time, so it could be argued at this point as to whether they were in any danger at all. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]But Mark wasn?t interested in those caught in the cloying mist?s web. His sole intention was to cross the street ? moving between the townsfolk ? to get to Shapeshifters: the mysterious gym that seemed to have sprung from nowhere. Hadn?t someone said something about Norm Winterborn saying that he saw the whole thing delivered in sections and carried here on four massive trucks? But Norm Winterborn was seldom sober these days, ever since his Martha passed on. It was probable to assume that he?d been hallucinating. But that didn?t explain why things had gone Silent Hill all of a sudden.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Through the diffusion Mark went, approaching the sinister Shapeshifters with caution and unease, along with an irresistible desire to get to the bottom of this mystery. He couldn?t stop thinking about Trey and grew horny once more. He was half-tempted to do a u-turn back to Al?s to have his way with the giant bodybuilder once again. He paused to read the free-standing sign in the small parking lot. It just said ?Shapeshifters? and nothing else. The word ?GYM? was nowhere to be found, although there was ample space on the sign for it to be added at a later date. However? the word ?date? implied the concept of time, and at this point time did not apply. Mark?s head started to get giddy as it played with paradoxical concepts. The second huge bodybuilder he?d seen that day suddenly appeared through the mist, which strangely seemed thicker nearer to the gym, as though the edifice was the source of it. He was also frozen in time and nowhere near the size and level of development that Mark had recently witnessed in Trey Waters. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mark had to check him out up close. The man was Hispanic, perhaps eight to ten years older than Trey, sporting a well-trimmed goatee as the centrepiece to a slightly cleft chin. His features were dark and rugged and he was even more handsome than Trey, although if Mark were to guess, Trey in muscle terms had a good 150 pounds on this fellah. Time-locked like everyone and everything else, the Hispanic had been doing some work on an exterior electrical panel situated near to the left gable end of the roughly barn-shaped building. One hand was pressed against the wall for support, whilst the other worked with a screwdriver to release what looked like an inner protective metal cover in front of a circuit board. The bodybuilder wore full length jeans, unlike Trey?s cut-offs, but there were already signs that the 501s were under great stress from the massive musculature pressurized within. Had time not frozen when it did, a dual quadriceps/hamstring powder-keg might have gone off, peppering the small parking lot in denim confetti. His bubble butt was beautiful and deliciously curved. The central seam that ran down the seat of the jeans had been gorged on by the muscle cheeks on either side, drawn into the crack in a way that enhanced the amazing contours of the glutes on either side. The jeans were so tight across the bodybuilder?s ass, that the pressure to keep the wallet contained in his right rear pocket was like a spring-loaded trap, set to go off at any minute. The wallet was half in/half out of the pocket. For fun Mark slapped the Hispanic on the right side of his ass, where the muscle dimpled inward from so much flexing, and the wallet shot upwards like toast out of a toaster. Mark caught it easily and wasted no time in opening it up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Ok then, you amazing stud. Before I pull down those jeans of yours and make your ass mine, let?s see who?or maybe even what?the fuck I?m dealing with.? Of course being frozen the muscleman couldn?t respond in any way. Mark could never have acted so recklessly ? driven by curiosity and (mostly) muscle-lust ? had time being moving ever forward. ?Raul Ortega: Certified Personal Trainer, Shapeshifters Body Enhancement Emporiums, a division of the MR Utopian Collective?, Mark read aloud, turning the business card over in his hand in case something else had been written there. The card said nothing else. There was no fax or email address, not even a solitary phone number. If this was a legitimate business practice that often facilitated the handing out of business cards, then why were there no means of communication listed? ?Curiouser and curiouser, thought Alice,? said Mark as he looked for other things in Raul?s wallet. That was strange in itself. There was nothing else in there except a wad of paper money. There was no driver?s license or social security number. No kidney donor card. No ATM or credit cards. There was nothing else to prove that the name on the card belonged to this man, except maybe his features that seemed to match his Hispanic name. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mark dropped the wallet and decided to have his fun. Petrified Raul had been working shirtless before the time-lock. His widely wedge-shaped back was toasted a healthy bronze like the rest of him, glistening where a thin film of mist had condensed despite the diffusion. With his arms positioned in front of him, his thickly proportioned lats were trained forward on either side, like the wings of some mythic and handsome beast of lore partially folded in a forward sweep. Mark?s cock uncoiled suddenly as lust began to rev up his body, sending blood coursing to the parts of him that mattered most at this time (that word again which no longer applied). ?You are so amazing, Raul. I don?t know where I?m getting this confidence from, but maybe I got it after I fucked your buddy Trey. I?m starting to come out of my timid shell, you might say. Or you would say, were you able to talk.? Mark felt up Raul?s lats, marvelling in their thickness and depth, revelling in how they tapered down to a waist even smaller than Trey?s. He went to his external obliques, delighting at how they seemed permanently flexed and striated. They were tough enough to grate cheese on, as were the ten-pack of his abs that lured Mark?s probing fingers as a wounded mammal would a ravenous predator.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Fuck Raul, I could hide coins between your abs and never find them again,? Mark exclaimed, as excitement and lust grew in him in equal but overpowering measures. ?You?re not as big as Trey. He?s a monster. I wonder how that makes you feel, having a buddy who out-muscles you in just about every way imaginable.? And as an afterthought he added: ?Assuming? the two of you are buddies at all.? Mark slipped down to his knees so that he could bite Raul?s ass for a time, astounded at how his teeth couldn?t close on any flesh or denim, for the jeans were stretched so tightly across an ass as tough as titanium. That was easily rectified. He slipped his hands around to the front of the 501s and undid them, turned on by the fact the buttons practically blasted open like bullet-fire, such was the pressure caused by the ?meat? pushing against them from within. Mark pulled down the jeans as far as they would go, finding it an effort to unpeel such enormous thighs from the blue skin that coated them. If Raul weighed in excess of 350 pounds, then his thighs had to be at least thirty-five to forty inches around as a rough estimate. Raul, like Trey, was completely hairless from the neck down. His butt ? now encased only in a pair of black Calvin Klein?s ? was easier to feel, and Mark made short work of getting the boxer briefs down also. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Raul?s thighs were deeply striated, vascular beyond belief and with veins that stuck out with such a stark illusion of separation from the skin they suckled, it seemed as though the skin had been placed down first and their conduits providing it nourishment second. Mark loved veins on bodybuilders, the more prominent the better. To him bigger veins meant bigger muscles. ?And now your manhood must be experienced before I venture further into the Land of Bliss that is your body, Raul.? Like Trey, the petrified Raul Ortega had been frozen during the carrying out of a menial labour, so his body was turned in towards the panel he?d been unscrewing. That meant that Mark was unable to turn him about so that he could feast on him from the front. No matter, Raul?s massive thighs were akimbo just enough for Mark to get a skinny arm through in order to fondle his prick and balls. ?You?re not as big as Trey down there either. That must make you pretty pissed off.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mark wasted no more time (despite that he had all the time in the world in paradoxical terms). He wanted to be inside Raul. Just because these behemoth bodybuilders couldn?t reciprocate interest in Mark, he could still sear them with his seed. Just that very morning Mark had considered himself scrawny. He was 133 pounds and submissive because of it. But without time flowing as a constant in the universe (there was no way to gauge just how far this phenomenon stretched), he was a master of the sexual victory, a dominator of gigantic bodybuilders with muscles that refused to be small. More confidently than with Trey, his lust rising to fever-pitch once again, Mark loaded his meat into Raul, only Raul?s ass was less yielding than Trey?s had been. But with lubrication made from spit and man-lust combined, Mark managed to fuck Raul with vigour. Backwards and forwards Mark rode, whipping himself into a lather of sweat and musk, inviting precum to act as further lubrication, spurring him on, raping the shit out of a powerful man who just happened to be powerless to do anything to counter Mark?s invasion.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?So good?.so fucking good!!!!? Mark was screaming now. There was no containing the bliss that sprung from his lust and the stimulation of his cock rampaging back and forth between a tight but barely accessible muscle-crack. It was electrifying to say the least. Yes? electrifying. Mark?s body began to tingle now as he raped frozen Raul. The Hispanic, as oblivious to his defilement as Trey earlier, nevertheless started to give something in return. Could it be to do with him being in contact with an electrical panel laid bare before them? But surely the screwdriver?s plastic and rubber handle would prevent such a thing. As Mark ejaculated, not quite off-loading as much cum into Raul as he had Trey, another sensation quickly overwhelmed any feeling of ecstasy he should have felt. ?Fuck no!!!? The discharged electricity came somewhere from within Raul and travelled along Mark?s dick and into his body proper. The surge knocked him backwards, separating him from Raul. Mark lost his balance and fell onto his back, narrowly escaping asphalt to the back of his head. He lost his erection almost instantly. He rolled onto his stomach straight away and tried to get up. The mist was thicker around the building and Mark staggered through it, although his legs felt wobbly from the shock. ?Whuh-what happened?? Of course, no one heard his question in order to volunteer an answer. But this was a lesson learnt. He had given into his lust, allowing it to cloud his judgement. He had come to Shapeshifters to find out what was going on, not to succumb to carnal temptation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]He gave himself a moment to compose himself before pulling himself together and buttoning his flies. It was time to venture into the gym itself. Still tingling somewhat from the shock, Mark was careful not to touch anything. He elbowed his way through the glass-door entrance and into the dimly lit interior. Now out of earshot with the outside, he failed to hear the sound of the screwdriver falling out of Raul?s frozen grip, only to strike the metal toolbox directly below.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]The interior of Shapeshifters was virtually bare, lacking that ?populated? feel of buildings that had yet to see its matting made threadbare. It was sterile and devoid of character. Mark decided to start with the circular reception booth that formed the lobby?s centrepiece. To the left was a small seating area and vending machines, the latter yet to be stocked with power bars and isotonic energy drinks. Beyond that was a glass partition that saw through to a large recreational pool with hydrotherapy side-pods, all spanking new and yet to be filled with chlorinated water. Mark leaned over the counter and looked about. There was nothing of use to him whatsoever, nothing that might shed light on the mystery that was Shapeshifters and the weird effects its arrival had had on a typically mundane town.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Wait a sec, what?s this?? He decided to check further and moved inside the circular reception desk. There was a solitary computer as was standard in all receptions. But this one looked unusual, in the sense that it had a ?cheapness? about it, as though it were nothing more than ? ??a prop!? Indeed, the computer was fake? sporting no brand name whatsoever. Mark traced the keyboard cable to the tower beneath the desktop. And it simply was a tower. Simply pushing it with his hand revealed that it was devoid of the innards that made everything work. Further examination of the sparse lobby area further exposed the sham that was Shapeshifters. On shelves adjacent to the men?s locker room large drums of whey protein and other powdered or capsulated supplements were simply empty containers, there for show only. ?I need to take a leak,? Mark decided and pushed his way through to the locker room to use the toilet. The door closed behind him just before he caught sense of the vast shadow that suddenly pervaded the reception area. It was man-shaped. And the man casting it was larger than life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]As Mark peed into a toilet that had yet to be plumbed in, he took a deep breath and vowed never to lose control like that again. I felt like I was stronger than them, he thought, chewing on his bottom lip like he always did when he was unsure of something. ?Wait a sec,? he said, noticing something strange about the cubicle he was in. In was barely wide enough to accommodate the scrawny fellah that he was. ?So? is there another giant-sized toilet for Trey, Raul and the others? ?Because they surely wouldn?t fit into two of these knocked into one.? Mark had been to the other gym across town only once before. But he?d seen the staff use the same toilet facilities as the patrons. He thought nothing more of it. He decided he couldn?t make sense of what was going on here. It was time to leave. But before he was done shaking the last drips of urine and cum residue from his now flaccid member, a powerful being, silent but sudden, ripped the cubicle door clean away and tossed it aside. Mark immediately turned about and stared in terror at the sight of an enraged Raul Ortega, his jeans now pulled back up, but not buttoned (the pressure from his colossal thighs against the denim would easily keep them in place).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?I?m going to fucking make you paaaay!!!!? Ortega was now red with fury, his bare chest heaving with contempt and pumping larger and larger with every exchange of breath. He was twice as wide as the cubicle but easily made it accommodating by wrenching the walls apart. They crumpled like balsa wood, despite that they were made of a far more sturdy material. Growling like a rage-filled bear, Raul grabbed Mark by his neck and threw him in a wide arc right over his head. The smaller man struck a row of lockers opposite with enough force to dent them considerably. How did Raul know that Mark had fucked him? And now that time had begun moving again, just how much danger was Mark Stone currently in? He landed on the hard floor head first. He managed to twist and right himself without injury and backed himself up to the damaged lockers, bringing his knees up to his chest and flailing his arms before him, as if that was enough to stop the growing?.yes?growing bodybuilder charging towards him like a locomotive with failed brakes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]More than 100 pounds of muscle bloomed outward from Raul?s already magnificent physique in just seconds, seemingly fuelled by blood and rage coursing though his exceptional body at an unnatural rate. ?Please? I didn?t muh-mean to?.? Mark begged to be spared but knew it would do him no good. But something, call it vanity maybe, gave Raul pause and he stopped in his tracks, if only to give his new muscle a chance to fill out properly. He stood before the wimp cowering at his feet and snorted down at him. Mark could almost taste Raul?s breath and it stank of something spicy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Look at how huge I am. You like fucking with huge bodybuilders like me? I fucking knew you were there, you fucker. What I?d like to know is how you can move around when no one else ever can.? Raul couldn?t resist flexing in front of the vermin he saw Mark to be. He did a full double biceps and mammoth peaks surfaced, like huge mounds of earth pushed upwards during an earthquake. Across each bicep, dark veins flared thickly, barely able to supply the muscles they served with the nourishment they demanded. Biceps and forearms clashed over space to occupy as Raul flexed ever more intensely? ever more fervidly, thumbs scraping the uppermost peaks of each bicep where they pointed downward from white-knuckles balled into granite fists. His pec-shelf was drawn upward so that nipples that usually hung from the deep under-swell of each mound, now pointed outward, erect and mirroring the confidence of the antagonist that sported them. His lats flared to five and a half feet across and his segmented abs flexed tight and hard, lending him the illusion that all trace amounts of body fat (if any) had been subsumed by the muscle infrastructure that so rightly laid dominance to him. He relaxed the bicep pose and curled everything down into a super-dense, awesomely bulging crab. He roared maniacally as his ever-gorging muscles sought more sustenance, greater size. As his augmenting biceps forced his pec-meats together, the force of their collision sent a shockwave of warm air blasting forwards. Mark felt the blast and couldn?t believe that the pressure formed by two pectoral muscles blasting towards one another could generate such a powerful effect on raw atmosphere. Winded from the pec ?air-attack? Mark felt weak, drained. Raul forced his crab pose even denser, willing his muscles to their most freakishly huge. Huge?HUGE? HUUUGE!!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?I?m going to give you what you deserve, you little bastard!? Raul?s threats forced his rage to augment, and his rage fuelled his muscle growth. Engulfed with terror, Mark?s mind briefly remembered back to earlier, and what had fuelled Trey?s massive expansion. Hadn?t he wolfed down a couple of donuts just prior to his growth spurt? Mark?s thoughts returned to his impending death. His eyes were fixed on the Hispanic Hulk, looming over him like Death Incarnate, only not a skeletal wraith with a scythe. This was super-strength, size and fitness at its most freakish. And there was nothing Mark could do about it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Raul?s muscles were growing faster than the paper-thin skin covering them could compensate for. As a result his body flared red as skin stretched, creating hundreds of stretch marks, each one healing within a second or two of its formation. This created a crimson ripple effect across Raul?s entire mass, his incredible powers of healing just about able to repair the skin before the awesome muscles could break through and cause him serious injury. And those wondrous muscles in their entirely, fibres splitting, separating?replicating beneath the skin. How was this possible? And as muscles tore from the extremity of Raul?s inhuman, bestial flexing, so they thickened, expanded, healed and were fortified against further forced onslaught from their over-demanding master. Veins now popped and new blood-enriched tributaries were created to further cater for the muscles? demand for nourishment. And the growth was matched by Raul?s thighs, calves, glutes and monster cock. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Still in the crab pose, he put one leg forward, perched on its heel and flexed his diamond quads with such intensity that the 501s he sported tore apart like wet pasta. Some of the denim whipped across Mark?s face, opening a sizeable gash across his right cheek. He cried out in pain. Raul pulled the rest of the jeans off and disintegrated his boxers without effort. He stood before Mark, a fifteen-inch cock twitching before him like a dirty cop?s threatening night-stick. Beneath the still-stiffening, still-growing cock, balls the size of fists inflated to keep up with their master member, powering up with potency ad infinitum.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?Time to assume the position, you little fuck,? Raul commanded when it seemed his growth had begun to stabilise. He was almost as big as Trey but his pecs seemed less developed and his overall mass was lacking in places that on Trey was over-abundant. ?Puh?please, Raul. I didn?t mean you huh-harm.? Tears cascaded down Mark?s cheeks; in the case of the right cheek the salt water only expedited the cut?s blood-flow. Something told him that there would be no reasoning with this monster.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]?So you know my name, huh? Been doin? a little snoopin? huh? And what did your investigation find, huh? Did it, for instance, discover that I did time for gay rape ten years ago in my native Mexico? Had to be put in solitary too, ?cuz prison to the likes of me was a fucking gay rape Mecca, you sonofabitch!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]?Puh-pleeeeese, Raul. I?m sorry. Just don?t hurt me.? Mark was close to passing out, which was probably for the best. For to be conscious during what Raul Ortega was about to do would be a fate worse than death. The muscle monster picked Mark up as though he were weightless. Mark fell limp in his grasp. And as he turned him over and lay him face down across one of the locker room benches, Raul experienced another growth spurt? fuelled by his desire to take this one ? as he had done countless other young men ? without their consent. His neck swelled to the thickness of a racehorse?s, traps distending upwards and as they thickened so their extensive presence down along his back puffed outwards, forcing their neighbouring muscle groups across his ever expanding delta to retaliate with growth of their own. His lats spread ever wider, pound after pound of super-dense muscle somehow managing to find accommodation, at the cost, however, of pushing his arms ever wider. They, too, showed growth; again the deltoids ballooned up into a trinity of stacked, ripped segmentation. The posterior and medial heads became ?human head?-sized, stimulating the arms? dominant tri- and bicep muscles to take on football-sized mass. Raul?s forearms crackled with energy expanding to a width close to what his calves had been only that morning. After he was done with this one, he would take a shower, pump some reps in the weight room, and then get Trey to measure his muscles and record his weight. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]His legs, too, thickened and crackled with pure power. His hamstrings bulged forth, adding an instant five extra inches across the backs of his thighs. His calves flared to double what they had been earlier and as his inner thighs acquired greater substance, so his genitalia was forced to find a new home, slightly more forward of the body. He looked forward to strutting around in tight gym shorts with a larger bulge than before. He would make the others fiercely jealous, especially Trey, who claimed he would be the biggest of the four. Carter and Joel would always lag behind, being the smallest of them and less talented when it came to muscle growth. But Raul only cared about himself. About being the biggest, heaviest?.strongest! But right now only one thing mattered, making the little bastard that fucked him during the time-lock wish he?d never been born. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Raul stopped growing when he measured close to six and a half feet across at his shoulders. There was no way to fathom his weight; that joy discovery could wait until later. ?You are mine now, little man. Fucking all mine!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]* * * * *[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]When Mark regained consciousness he saw his surroundings through eyes that refused to focus, no matter how hard he blinked. The room smelt of clinical fragrances and he could feel the needle in his arm as much as he could feel a hand lovingly clutching his own as its owner kept vigil by his beside. Mark turned to the figure whom even through his blurred vision he knew to be his mother.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]?Mom??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]?Oh son, thank God. Thank all of Heaven. We thought we?d lost you. I?ll go get Doctor Freeman.? Mark?s mother, worried but relieved all at once that her son had pulled through, made to get up to leave the intensive care ward. ?Mom, don?t leave me,? Mark croaked, he was so weak. He noticed that his right arm was in a cast from the elbow to the wrist. He felt tight dressings across the top of his head. There was a pain in his right cheek and an itching sensation. A glucose drip was attached via a needle to his left arm and he was hooked up to an array of bleeping and oscillating machinery. He was groggy, probably from whatever drugs they had given him for the pain. ?Mark, I have to tell the doctor that you are awake. He didn?t expect you t?? She cut off her sentence, not wishing to hear it said aloud.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?How did I get here?? Mark?s mouth felt very dry. His mother came to his aid by helping him with a sip of water. She felt it a mother?s duty to tell her son what happened. The doctor said that partial amnesia might be a result of his injuries, and it seemed that whilst Mark could remember his mother, he had no recollection of the events that landed him in hospital.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?You were found by your uncle Al, tossed into the dumpster out back of the store.? Mark?s mother paused to stifle the grief brought on from imagining how her baby boy could have been tossed away like filthy trash. ?There was a break-in. Police never caught who did it. It was a foggy morning, unusual for this time of year, but whoever did this to you was able to slip away without alarms being raised. I hope they catch the ones responsible and throw away the key to their cell.? There were other things that she knew: the extent of his injuries for one. But she couldn?t bring herself to dwell upon such an atrocious act inflicted on her child. It had been painful enough hearing it from the doctors and the police on the day it had happened, almost three weeks ago now. At this point in time Mark didn?t need to know. But she did tell him that he?d been in a coma but now that he was out of it, his recovery was in full swing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]?I guess it could have been worse. Other people in situations like that aren?t so lucky,? said Mark, glad that the water had sufficiently lubricated his throat, making it easier to speak. Then he added: ?I just wish I could remember what happened.? His mother kissed her son and then went to speak to the doctor. Mark was alone for but a moment. He turned his head away from the door so as to focus on nothing in particular, to maybe hope that looking inwardly upon himself would force some of his memories to return. But he became aware how suddenly the room seemed to darken, as though a vast shadow had stretched across it as it cut off light from the corridor outside. ?Hi Mark. Thank God you pulled through. I just met your mom in the corridor. She said you?d woken up. I?m so glad you came back to us.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Mark recognised that voice. It was unforgettable, not something that partial amnesia and being robbed of recent memories could ever hope to erase. Mark, as painful as it was to do so, turned in his bed to take in the one who had cast that massive shadow. Beaming with sheer delight at seeing Mark awake and beyond the reach of dire harm, Trey Waters, huge, massive, a veritable muscle-god walking on the plane of mundane mortalkind, held out a bouquet of red roses at massive arm?s length, meant to replace the ones he?d placed in the vase next to his comatose boyfriend?s nightstand only the week before. There were tears of joy rolling down Trey?s beautiful face and his smile was one of warmth and relief all rolled into one. ?I love you so much, Mark. I don?t know what I?d have done had the worst happened.? Trey sat down beside Mark and caressed his hand with such tender care and affection. Mark was dumbstruck. This didn?t make sense.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Despite that Trey seemed sincere in his devotions to his sick boyfriend, the love that he seemed only too eager to convey to Mark in the tenderest of touches, was instead met with an inner dread that caused Mark to shudder in fear. His heartbeat quickened, displayed in increasing BPMs on the monitor beside him. Mark was speechless, unable to react. If only he could remember why this huge bodybuilder, bigger than any he had ever seen before, instilled so much fear in him. Trey, doing his best to appease his boyfriend?s unease, got up from the chair that groaned in defiance of his weight, and leaned over to administer a tender kiss. The shadow he cast over Mark Stone grew ever larger?and darker.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow][COLOR=yellow]Parts 4-6[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; November 30th, 2009 at 08:32 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to JP71 For This Useful Post:
Freaker!! (September 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2009, 01:55 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the reposts. I, too, was sorry to see the originals erased.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options