The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2009, 05:47 PM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
Cool Cyborg Muscle - development

I doubt its so new an idea, but I can't recall having read a story that focuses on muscular flesh on metal bones... think Terminator...

Perhaps told as a scientists log of his (or her) experiments how they achieved the result of applying biomechanics (mostly focusing of course on the muscles) to the underlying machine...

Note: I'd prefer it to be biological muscle than an android body (ie metal shell) which would simply require shaping...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Wolverine's skeleton is Adamantium metal so that might qualify. Peace!
  #3   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:41 AM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
no something more like:

Day 1: Subject was delivered in what looks to be a Crate. Inside appears to be excessive bubblewrap and foam, the complete, compact but heavy endoskeleton partially assembled looks to be here, cataloging each component to database 2CYAB3 for further reference. Initiating Stage 2: After placing the components out carefully, I am beginning the bio-integration process, preparatory blood infusion packs in positions t5, t6, t8 and t11 should provide initial supply. Donor organs have been completed and are ready for insertion. Stage 2 complete. Initiating Stage 3: Ligament insertion is becoming a precise and tedious process... stage 3 progressing behind schedule.

Day 2: Stage 3 resuming with little success in speeding the process, Ligament insertion at this rate will take until closing, if not after. It is now late in the day progress remains slow however the goal is near, I've called in an assistant the delicate work took some explaining, but overall together we're gaining time... Stage 3 Complete.

Day 3: Stage 4 Basic Internal Organ Placement and Root Circulatory System this process was easier than expected, concern over the hybrid biomechanics was unnecessary, we had this done ahead of schedule Stage 4 Complete, Initiating Stage 5 After a satisfying lunch we began work on the additional Electronic systems, two 24 core CPU units and control boxes as well as the reactor core are now in place connecting it up was easy, rudimentary power supply can now be activated, but we decided to wait for further assembly. Stage 4 complete.

Day 4: Stage 5: Neural extension and extended preparatory blood supply, full extension of donor sinew and insertion of dual strength tendon implants achieved... time to give the bot some muscle. This process is one of the most critical of the project, aside from life support systems the muscular system design has been heavily modified to give somewhat human design and overall strength and flexibility of motor systems. It took the whole day plus 3 hours afterhours to get this right, we're pretty happy with the result at this early stage, only no muscular development will be achievable until the unit is activated. We're also adding a new unit, we realised it was necessary not only for cellular repair but also any kind of tissue growth, so we emptied out a redundant system, a third reactor core, put a new one on order to stock, and created a stem cell factory, taking donor cells and effectively gutting them of their function, then germinating to create a store for transmission and use where required by free floating microbots in the bloodstream. Although the bots are not inserted at this stage, we have added another step to the process, scheduled for tomorrow Stage 5 Complete.

Day 5: Stage 6: with the development structure in place we completed remodelling the reactor core module creating the stem cell chamber, and connected it with the liver module, pending the outcome of a redundancy module test, we have proceeded to finish the chamber and inject microbots into the currently static bloodstream. We've also created a mechanical lubricant delivery system similar to veins for non-biological systems as well as a set of parameters for tuning and maintenance which are currently being uploaded into storage. Stage 6 complete.

Day 6: Stage 7: Powering up the unit. Although still incomplete, the bio-metallic skin arrived yesterday without it being fitted it is hard to say but sofar appears to be suitable, we needed to update the design schematics and add this new material to the central database and update storage. It passed diagnostic procedures 2AZ1, 3B40, KEL9 and sufficiently satisfied local Intelligence testing. Powering down pending further assembly. Stage 7 Complete. Stage 8: Adding facial organs, nose, ears, eyes, tongue, in short sensory detection including enhancements, Module 6D for ocular implantation and Module 14G vocal modulation kit. Stage 8 complete.

Day 7: Stage 9: reinitialization of powercore and startup sequence, testing of sensory and motor function, current command core remains inactive, access port J48 being used for terminal as the wireless device has yet to be inserted. All results showed potential. Visual Relay and HUD display module for ocular implant succeeded, vocal performance currently substandard but functional we're hoping attaching it to the command centre can let it learn to improve vocal sound to a more naturalistic style on use, along with motor coordination. Hearing checks were positive, sounds were relayed through the sensory detection mechanism. Taste and Touch remain untested until further assembly. Stage 9 complete.

Day 8: Stage 10: After fully integrating all systems and applying skin its beginning to look human. The Cyborg's command unit is to be activated during this stage. Training begins tomorrow. Upon powering up the unit, now complete with wireless access it responded perfectly. This was a major milestone, its ready for instruction and responds to verbal commands. Stage 10 Complete.

Day 9: Stage 11: The long process of training and some additional sensory investigation of touch, and taste in particular begins here. The cyborgs under-developed muscular system has already shown improvement simply by activating bloodflow and providing protein they have already began to respond... however the snag of being unable to apply work for them is providing some challenge. I've enlisted the help of another assistant, a physiotherapist
who has provided some useful suggestions. Together We're initiating a training structure and adding resistence for the biomechanics to train with. Sofar the exercises are beginning to work, after only one day, with myostatin absent there has been some small, but marked growth.

Day 10: Stage 11 resumes the exercises are fast beginning to shape into a routine, suprisingly accessing its learning core it made some of its own suggestions, I took them to the physio and they agreed, so we're modifying the schedule to include full body workouts and looking into other options, such as a steroid or other enhancement drugs to increase the musclemass however one injection cannot work with this model, each muscle would require a dosage of the drug, there are fewer drugs than humans that can be carried through this system and delivered through the bloodstream... A hormonal and endochrine function was overlooked in the original design, but it appears we may need to improvise. I hesitate to open the skin after having what we thought was fully assemble the unit. But programming the microbots may supply an alternative solution

Day 11: Stage 11 resumes several punishing expercises have not deterred the bot from in somce cases surpassing the defined routine schedule, on more than 5 different exercises it did more reps per set than required. There is also a curious development, muscle fatigue is not occurring so it is difficult to judge where the limit for "failure" is. Also to make matters worse motor coordination in the limbs is augmented by mechanical components such as the joint-ligament structure, which in essence means this bot doesn't require muscles to move its arm, but its development was designed so that it wouldn't be using that interface as its primary means of locomotion.

Day 12: Stage 11 resumes workouts are getting longer and exhaustive, the bot continues to find ways to make resistance increases in its regime, by now its beginning to look like an average human muscular structure it has noticable yet elongated foot-ball shaped biceps, for example. And its beginning to maximize efficiency literally deactivating the requirement to use musclegroups that require rest to grow, and reactivating them once the growth has been achived, the bot doesn't need sleep. I've decided to leave it active during the night.

Day 13: Stage 11 resumes, the bot is looking extremely healthy, its athletic form developing rapidly as it continues its exercises, however I'm finding there is an issue with any attempt to interrupt it. The bot seems... addicted.. I also did some Medical imaging, and called in a collegue to process the results. From what I can tell the increased musclemass its developing is not only larger but far stronger and more dense, per unit of volume than ordinary human tissue by a ratio of around 5 to 1, there is also a corresponding weight increase, although slightly less than would fit the density ratio.

Day 14: Stage 11 resumes, I arrived to weigh the bot but was shellshocked at its overnight progress... not only did it have the bulk of a professional bodybuilder but it was stunning to see the shape and development it had achieved in such a short time. It had weighed in at a staggering 2 tons (the scale stopped there) and it was apparent that it has become monsterously large
. I decided to end the training regime of Stage 11 and move into a maintenance cycle.
Stage 11 complete.

Day 15: The bot, to my surprise agreed a maintenence cycle was the next step, however even though it allowed me to deactivate it overnight this time, it wasn't ready to stop its training, so I began to negotiate with it what level it was trying to achieve. Had it been a real man, the creature standing before me was easily around 300lbs, but it was still not happy with its growth...

... end.

although this was VERY dry and not really what I had in mind, of course I was thinking of sexual testing too...
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 06:42 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Sometime you'll want to take a peak at "Battle Circle" by Piers Anthony, which features a character whose physique is enhanced in various ways.

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options