The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2009, 09:05 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Demon Muscle

OK new story...Don't plan on continuing but... anyway sorry i've been silent for a while. I am hella busy right now. ENJOY!

?Please Father! You must come and try to help us again. We are not sure if we can hold on.?

?Yes Marcy. I will come by first thing tomorrow and see what else I can do.?

?Thank you Father Felix!?

Felix hung up the phone and began to pray. As a priest in the catholic church, he found peace and guidance through prayer. Marcy was hysterical and had every right to be. Her new home was infested with evil spirits and a ruthless demon. Her husband was also in decay, as even there own son had been possessed in the past. On Felix?s first exorcism, he was able to cleanse the boy but not the house. The spirits had been there for a long time and showed no signs of quitting. Felix laid on his bed in the monastery and reflected on the coming battle. The demon was intense and had challenged Felix?s faith and morality. He hoped he would be safe.

The next morning, Felix got into his car and drove to Marcy?s house. It was November 10, 1963. Felix had darker skin do to his Italian heritage. He was 5?9 and about 165, an unimposing man. He had jet black hair, cut short, and a well kept mustache. He could never keep the stubble off his face but this made him a very attractive man. Many wondered why a man with such good looks and a personality to match would become a priest but Felix had a strong devotion to God and his congregation. As he pulled into the driveway, he was overwhelmed by the evil spirits. They had a strong aura and he was unsure if he could defend himself.

?Father Felix!? Marcy?s husband John called from the front door. He had been waiting for the priest.

?John, is every thing all right??

?Yes but please you must hurry. We may not have much time and??

?Don?t worry. I?ll see what I can do.?

In his 15 years as a priest he had never seen anything like this before. The house was possessed and he had to challenge the evil inside. When he came in, Marcy, John and their son went outside, preferring the priest to take the spirits on and not have to confront them any longer. Felix stood inside alone and gathered himself with prayer. He heard whispers of Latin swirling around him. He went upstairs to the child?s room where most of the occurrences had taken place. Doors had closed by themselves and objects had levitated in the past so this demon seemed to have the power to influence the mortal realm. Felix armed himself with his cross and holy water and began the cleansing. Immediately the voices amplified and a slight gust was churning. As he increased the prayer so did the demon increase his power. Soon the draft was blowing pictures off the wall and moved Felix. He did not give in however and kept at it.

A black shadow appeared and Felix was stunned. The family had seen the figure before but Felix had never been confronted by a physical apparition. The demon said something in Latin which Felix could not understand. He was out of the holy water and relied on his cross and faith. Suddenly the spirit erupted, and focused into a beam which shot into Felix?s chest. It slammed him against the wall and he was knocked out.

?Father?! Father can you hear me?? Marcy said as she crouched over his body

He awakened and spoke.

?I?I think it worked? He said

John spoke ?yes I can feel it. I think it worked the force seems to be gone?

?Thank you father!? Marcy was crying.
He stood up and collected himself. Thanks were exchanged and he did one more quick blessing and left the property. He was not feeling right.

Felix began to feel worse and worse in the coming days. His personality was changing and his views on his own faith were even altering. Another striking change was his body. The once average 165 pound priest was now a jacked man at 200 pounds. He was ripped and every muscle showed. His hairy chest had puffed up to 48 inches and his arms now flexed to 18 inches. He stood in front of his mirror, horrified by the bulked up version of himself. He had not lifted or done anything that would build this physique. The 36 year old man was becoming fierce. Also his sexual appetite increased ten fold. He had once controlled his urges but now his urges were becoming to strong. During his masses he even began to automatically say things in Latin with no control. These were at first ignored till the other priest noted the changes. Felix managed to hide his growing body under his heavy robes and black clothing but Father Allen confronted him about his changes in character.

?Felix my brother, what has happened to you??

?What do you mean?? Felix responded with some aggression.

?Brother you have become another person I swear. You are saying phrases in Latin with no knowledge of it. You have become more aggressive. I am worried for you. What happened at the disturbed residence??

Felix got right in Allen?s face. ?Listen nothing happened there and I need nothing from you. Understand??

Allen nodded silently. He was an elderly man and he began to notice that Felix had grown in size. He saw Felix as a possessed man, one who was too far from saving. Over the next few weeks Felix battle with himself to retain control. He was like two persons trapped in one body. Speaking of his body, it had continued to grow and grow it did. He had gained 50 pounds, all muscle. His chest was now an imposing 52 inches and covered in manly hair. His neck burst his collar and it was a struggle to wear his white collar. His stomach had become a sheet of muscle, and though his waistline measure 38 inches, it was still defined and ripped. His arms now were 20 inches and bulged out every sleeve he tried to fit over them. His thighs were those of an Olympic runner and his calves measured 19 inches. His most alarming change coincided with his increased libido. His penis had become massive, and was become bigger every day. Soon he measured 9 inches long and 8 thick when erect. He refrained from masturbating but his testicles increased size produced so much semen that he was always having wet dreams that left pools of cum in his sheets. He was now losing control.

Felix stopped conducting masses and started leaving the monastery to pursue sinful habits. He was drinking and purchasing prostitutes who were amazed by his bulky body and huge meat. Allen had tried once more to help his friend and colleague. One night he came into Felix?s room to find him staring blankly at a wall.

?Brother. I must help you. I believe you became possessed by that demon you tried to fight and I must cleanse you!? He began to pray over Felix but he responded by slamming Allen against the wall.

His voice became deep and hollow. ?Oh brother you have no idea what you are messing with. I am no longer a man of God? I am Cladius!? But Felix (or Cladius from now on) started to back off and fell to the floor. His body began to grow but this time very quickly. Allen watched in horror as the man grew larger. First his biceps grew to 23 inches and the sleeves shredded off. His biceps were veined and vascular with bulk and size to match. Next his chest exploded to 58 inches and his shirt burst wide open. The buttons snapped off in sequence as his massive hairy pecs became giant globes of muscle covered in fur. His nipples were erect and stood on end. His gut became big as well and his pants waist and belt snapped as another 5 inches of muscle were packed onto his already bulging abs. His pants ribbed down the seems. And his briefs bulged to the pint where they almost burst open. His cock grew to be 9 and a half inches soft and as thick as a bottle. There in front of father Allen laid a massive beast. The demon had now complete control of the once peaceful priest. He had transformed into a 315 pound mass of muscle and brawn with devilish good looks. Cladius stood up and ripped off the remainder of his clothes till he just stood there in his briefs which he was nearly falling out of with his massive genitals. Father Allen was amazed by not only his bulk but also his well proportioned and perfectly sculpted body. He fainted from the sight of a massive muscle beast covered in hair.

Cladius had now been fully gained control and wanted to cause chaos. He stepped over the passed out priest and took some clothing. He managed to stuff his massive upper body into a tight black t shirt. His huge chest stuck out from his body like a shelf and his massive pecs seemed perfect under the tight fabric. His huge gut had six massive abs that made the shirt look like it was painted on. He looked in the mirror and smiled he was a massive Italian muscle god with a classy mustache and deep green eyes. He managed to stuff his trunk like legs into a pair of black slacks and his huge package made a very obvious bulge in the front of his pants. With a black leather belt and shoes to match along with a jet black blazer, Cladius looked like a demon. He left the monastery, never to return, and headed out to find some earthly pleasures that Cladius could now enjoy as a human.

As soon as he got into to town he found a dive bar and went inside. As he came in the only person who noticed him was the bar tender and he was shocked. Never before had he seen such a specimen of muscle and good looks. Cladius flashed him a cool smile and sat at the bar. A few stools down, a young woman sat smoking a cigarette. She was wearing a tight white dress with a fur coat draped over her shoulders. She was a sexy woman with pale skin, blood red lipstick, and red hair. Cladius wanted to fuck her the second he laid eyes upon her and he was damned sure he would too.

?What?ll it be sir?? the bartender asked meekly.

?Scotch on the rocks.? Cladius responded without taking his gaze off the woman. The bartender gave him a drink and Cladius got up and sat back down next to the woman. She turned, expecting to see another sad male trying to hit on her. She was treated to the sight of a 315 pound Italian behemoth with looks that could make him the next James Bond.

?And why is a fine young thing sitting alone in bar like this? This is no place for a girl like you.?

?Hmm?I guess I am just attracted to danger.? she replied as she took a drag of her cigarette. ?the 60s are rather dull, aren?t they?? she exhaled.

?Well I wouldn?t say that sweetheart??

The two talked for about an hour and the young girl was overwhelmed with charm and lust for Cladius the demon.

?Haven?t I seen you before? Your face looks familiar??

?Do you really think you could forget a man like me??

?What is your name?? She asked.

?Cladius?

?That?s a new one. Never heard of any one named that before?

?Life is full of surprises.? He got real close and whispered in her ear. ?You know I can please you in ways you have never felt before.? She gave him a smile.

?I?m only 17.? She whispered.

?Than maybe we should make this the best night of your young life.?

With that Cladius led her out to his car and back to her apartment. As soon as they entered they kissed feverishly. He removed his coat down to his t shirt. His massive body was nearly ripping the seems. His massive 23 inch arms had already begun to cause small tears and his cliff like shoulders forced the sleeves up so high they only went down a quarter of his biceps.

?I have never seen a man like you before!?

Cladius threw up a huge arm and flexed it. The sleeve ripped off completely from the sheer size of his bicep.

?Well there goes that shirt.? and with that he peeled the thing shirt off his body to reveal his god like frame. The young girl gently touch his massive muscled gut and followed the creases of his abs. She gently caressed his meaty pecs and he bounced them for her which made her so wet that she quickly took off her clothing and rubbed her bear breasts on his big gut. She then went for his belt. she unbuckled it slowly. She removed and cast it aside as she licked her lips and unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers. She had to tug them down his big hairy thighs and Cladius? erect cock sprung out triumphantly. She gasped. Cladius was fully pumped at 13.5 inches and as thick as a can of beer.

?Oh my lord?I don?t think I can?? she looked shocked and intimidated.

?Oh trust me. I?ll make it fit.? he said deeply.

He picked up her little body with ease and carried her to her bed where he tossed her. He then slowly crawled on top of her, careful to not crush the little thing with his massive 315 pound body. She had fallen silent and looked scared. He then began the fucking and she moaned as soon as he entered her. It felt like she had taken every wonderful drug in the world as massive Cladius went in and out of her. The feeling was unmatched for her and she was having massive orgasms one after the other. She reached up and pawed his sweaty hairy chest. The pectorals felt like giant piles of strong muscle covered in soft hair. He the gave one final thrust and she screamed in pleasure. He erupted with semen so violently that he had solid streams of warm cum jetting from him for a whole 20 seconds without ceasing. She was covered from the waist down in his semen and so was he. It ran off the bed and pooled on the floor. She was out cold from exhaustion and nirvana. The giant Cladius stepped back and took a smoke from her purse and lit it. He enjoyed his new power. He went over to the mirror and looked at himself. The only modern comparison we could give this man would be that of Mariusz Pudzianowski with more beef but in 1963, no person had ever seen a man of this size. He flexed his pecs as he held the cigarette between his lips. They bounced in their entirety meaning they were all muscle. He stomach was bulging out but still so chiseled that it seemed impossible. He flexed his arms and 23 inch vascular biceps and 20 inch thick forearms covered in hair looked like weapons of mass destruction. This all on a 5?9 frame which seemed like impossible only made real. Cladius was going to enjoy his reign on Earth.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 2nd, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 12:57 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Hey pretty good and keeping up with your style of flow and beefy guys I like it.
  #3   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 01:16 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
That was sizzling hot. 315lbs of demon powered muscle. Phew!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 06:44 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Evil won the battle! Here comes Armageddon! I want to see the muscles on God when God wins the war!!!
Mike
  #5   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2009, 09:20 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Thank you for this straight story (remember that 1 out of 7 members are straight). But please, please, proofread your story before you post it to spot any errors (if your word processor has grammar-check, use it!). Mistakes you might consider as 'not important' do spoil the reading experience for other people.
  #6   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2009, 01:56 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
That was hot stuff, and I don't mean the Harvey Comics character.
  #7   Add to duk2112's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:36 AM

duk2112 is on a distinguished road
hot hot hot! I'd love a sequel to this too. Maybe with the same character but a new situation.
  #8   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:49 PM

droz
Re: Demon Muscle

I enjoyed the premise of the story, great idea.

Your writing is pretty good, though I would check certain descriptions...you wouldn't necessarily want to portray a 5'9" 315lb ripped bodybuilder as having a "gut".

Also would have liked to have seen more detail and interaction with the girl from the bar. Made this story/chapter a little anti-climactic. There's lots of build up, but then its like a balloon deflating.

Would love to see more of the demon, definitely think with demonic powers he should get bigger, pushing 6'2" 350lbs and using more women

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options