The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 01:09 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Finding Santa, Part 2

Hope you guys get a kick out of this...cheesy as it is! All comments are appreciated, and can actually influence the direction of the story, as you might be able to see here.

The reporter sat up in the bed. He couldn't believe he had just seen a super muscular elf in green tights waddle out of the room. He had to be dreaming.
He shook his head to try and focus. But as he did, the door opened again. Two more elves stuck their heads around the corner, then they came running into the room, and jumped onto the bed,
one on each side of him. Both of them had sleeveless vests on, like the last elf, and were also extremely muscular. The first elf had a thick head of blond hair, and looked like Lee Priest, yet even thicker, and slightly shorter. In fact, even standing on the bed, he was face to face with the reporter. The second elf had brown hair, and was wearing one of those little curled elf hats. He looked like a miniature Erik Fankhouser. He had thighs and calves that were about to bust out of his green pants They were examining him very closely. So closely in fact, that he could feel their body heat, smell their sweet musk. They started asking him questions like where he had come from, why he was there, shooting questions at him faster than he could answer. Finally, the blond one asked him if he was hungry.

"You two seem much friendly than the other one," said the reporter, trying to keep up.

"You don't have to worry about Angur," said the blond. "He's always been testy, but it's worse now that he's in charge of Playstation games."

"And you have no idea how friendly we can be," said the Fankhouser lookalike. "Watch." He reached out and touched the reporter's shoulder with his muscular little hand. Instantly, the reporter felt a surge of pleasure rush over him. Then the blond elf reached down and put his hand on the inside of the reporter's thigh. The reporter groaned with pleasure, and his eyes rolled back in his head. Little flashes of light, like diamonds, danced around in his head. The elves smiled, and began to stroke their hands all over him. He felt like he did the first time he had sex as a teenager, times a thousand. And it was beyond merely sexual, it was ecstatic, as the two elves sandwiched him between their rock hard musclehead bodies, and massaged him with their powerful little hands. He felt like he was having an out of body experience, floating into a painless, stress free state of mind, yet with every nerve ending firing off, like fireworks at Disney World. Several times, he felt the elves lift him into the air, handling his 220lbs as if he were a pillow, shifting his body as they rubbed up against him with their thick heavy limbs. He could hear himself groaning and moaning with pleasure, which only seemed to make the elves work him over with even more intensity. It was like every inch of his body was a G-spot, and the elves knew exactly how to touch them for maximum effectiveness. But after awhile, he began to worry that it was more than his mind and body could handle. He had lost all track of time. He began to struggle for it to stop, or at least slow down, but the elves were far, far too strong. He could almost sense that they were getting stronger and stronger as they worked him over. But it was so very pleasurable. He was about to let himself go, to stay in this nirvana forever, to give himself over to the elves, when he heard the door open, and a deep baritone voice say, "Ok, boys, put the man down." The reporter felt himself lowered back onto the bed, and released. His feeling of extreme ecstasy abated quickly as the elves let him go, and jumped down off the bed. Outside the doorway stood the frame of a very big man. He was too tall for the reporter to see his face, but he had on red thermal underwear and black boots, the laces of which were undone to allow room for his football sized calves. The reporter could see the muscularity of the powerlifter thighs even thru the thermal. He had on suspenders, but no shirt, showing off a big solid gut that looked hard as cast iron, a big broad chest with pecs that were squared off, like two huge phonebooks of solid muscle. The suspenders were held spread apart by two big nips that jutted out over an inch past the thick white chest hair. The big man ducked to enter the room, then stood at full height. His thick white beard rested on his barrel chest. His big nips pointed downward, seemingly at the two elves.

"I see you've met Rapture and Bliss," he said to the reporter.

"He sure has," responded Rapture, the blond. "This is a good one, that's for sure," he said, sweat running down his brow.

The reporter looked at the two elves, and realized that they had gotten absurdly pumped up. Thick veins ran up and down their thick short arms and branched out like river deltas on their hands and forearms. Their pecs had busted thru their vests, like overfilled balloons, pulsing up and down with their heavy breathing. The back of Bliss's pant legs had ripped open, exposing his highly defined hamstrings, tight as bridge cables, rippling as he walked toward the big man. The elves both walked up to him, and hugged him around his calves. The reporter heard the big man grunt with pleasure as the elves began to stroke his enormous thighs. He closed his eyes for a second and let his head roll back. Then he shook his head upright, and flexed his powerful legs, sending both elves back on their butts.

"There's no time for that now, boys, get back to work," the muscular giant said teasingly.

The two elves stood up, locked arms, and headed out of the room. "Ok, Santa," said Bliss as they exited. "Maybe later."

The big man shook his head as he watched them go. "They're a handful, but they make the best erotic toys."

The reporter looked at him and said, "Who.....what.....where..?"

"Ah, always the reporter, heh, Jimmy?"

The reporter was trying to regain his composure. No one had called him Jimmy since grade school. "How did you know my name. And who are you?"

"You heard what Bliss called me. And I know everyone's name, Jimmy."

"But it can't be, you can't be. I mean, even if .....Santa is supposed to be fat and jolly!"

"Hoo hoo hooo," bellowed the big man, so hard and deeply that Jimmy felt it in his bones. "I can be a pretty jolly fellow, boy, especially when someone believes in me. And, people see me as I want them to see me. I don't want to frighten children with all this," he said, bouncing his huge pecs, causing his beard to lift up and down. "I started working out back in the 20's, when I started getting a little soft. Ninety years of heavy lifting have paid off for me, don't you think," he said, flexing his arm, bulging up the biceps like a big misshapen brick. "Twenty-eight inches of Santa muscle." He walked over to the reporter and leaned over him. "You want to touch it?" Jimmy reached out tentatively and put his hand on the massive 28" boulder of an arm. He ran his hand to the underside of the big arm, and felt up the triceps, big as a Christmas ham. Jimmy lived in Venice Beach for a reason, and had seen plenty of huge men. He had even paid for some, to let him worship their mass. He especially liked the guys who never competed, but lifted merely to grow and grow, to become as massively muscular as possible, and then some. None of them came close to what he was holding onto now.

"Make a wish,boy," said Santa, and Jimmy looked Santa in the eye, then back at Santa's arm. Santa smiled and said, "Oh yeh," as his arm began to swell. He flexed harder as it grew, and the peak rose up higher and higher, the size of a tennis ball slabbed onto his already massive arm. "Oh yeh," said the big man. "Must be 32" now, Jimmy. You are a good one."

Jimmy smiled widely as he rubbed his hand back and forth on the huge peak, feeling the leathery skin slide over the craggy mound, his fingers bumping over the deep muscle splits.

"You believe in me now?" the big man asked.

"Now more then ever," the reporter answered, as wide-eyed and joyful as a little kid at Santa's toyland.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:06 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Now that's some wish fulfilment!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 03:39 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I usually hate Santa-the-musclebear stories, but this is so awesome! And really hot. I love those elves, and I definitely hope to see Santa bulk up even more.
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
By cheesy Santa stories I was thinking of one that makes Ed Wood's "Plan Nine from Outer Space" look like "Citizen Kane"... the Pia Zadora's classic... "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians"

Last edited by Ender; December 11th, 2009 at 05:57 PM.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 06:53 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Didn't think I'd care for this, but you put a whole new perspective to the whole Santa thing! It's great fun!
Mike
  #6   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 08:02 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Just as I imagined, he is up North and needs as much bulk as possible. I wonder what Jimmy is wishing for this Christmas, maybe a one-on-one session with Santa, or maybe muscle to match Santa's. Can't wait.
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 10:57 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Love this so far! Looks like you gave Santa one of my favorite body types that I hope gets exploited to its fullest! :3

Maybe they'll get to see more elves~~~
  #8   Add to Skarlath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2009, 11:52 PM

Skarlath is on a distinguished road
wooof!

Hopefully that gut will grow rounder and bigger, and he will get a ton hairier as well! he can keep it firm, cause those guts are the best!
  #9   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2009, 02:09 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
This has the hallmark of a Christmas classic.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options