The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2009, 01:56 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Finding Santa, pt 3

A short scene just to keep this going. Might be too bizarre for some tastes........

"Come see my workshop," Santa said to the reporter. He placed his big beefy hand on Jimmy's shoulder, and led him into the hallway.

"Are all the elves super muscular?" Jimmy asked as they stepped out of the room.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" chuckled Santa. "But no, only a few hundred of them are as muscular as the ones you've met. Some even more so."

Santa led Jimmy to a railing that overlooked an open atrium, where they could see tier after tier of workshops filled with elves working on all manner of toys. Jimmy scanned the different levels, looking to see if he could find the elves that were even more muscular than Angur, Bliss, and Rapture. He thought he saw a few with extraordinarily wide backs, but the little tanky elves would scurry out of sight before he could be sure.

"Come, Jimmy, I'll show you my main office." Santa led the reporter down the hallway and around the corner, until they were at a huge set of wooden doors. Inside, there was a heavy oak desk that sat in front of a big window that overlooked the workshop. Santa went over to a closet, opened it, and pulled out a red thermal shirt. He laid it on a chair, then pulled his suspenders over the edge of his shoulders.

"My god, your shoulders are big," Jimmy said in awe, as Santa snapped the suspenders off his soccer ball-sized delts.

"Hoo hoo, Jimmy, you think this is big? Watch this." Santa put his hands on his hips, and swelled out his massive barrel chest. Then he began to grow taller. And wider. And thicker. Up and up he grew, until his head nearly hit the 8 foot ceiling. His quads grew monster huge, so swollen that his red thermal pants stretched out so thin that Jimmy could see thru them. The bottoms of the pant legs pulled up mid shin, and were then bunched up to the knee by Santa's massive, swelling calves. The waistband of the pants came up to Jimmy's nose. Santa bent his head over his huge pec shelf and peered down at him. "720lbs of Santa muscle, not bad, huh, boy?" he said.

"You'll never fit down a chimney like that," stammered Jimmy, bracing himself against a chair as he looked up at the behemoth musclebound St.Nick.

Santa laughed such a big bellowing roaring laugh, that the din of the workshop came to a stop for a second. "Don't worry, little man, I can do all sorts of tricks." And with that, Santa slowly returned to his 'normal' size of 6'4, 390lbs.

Suddenly, an elf came in and said to Santa, "We've just gotten news that the caped one has returned to his abode, sir."

"Thank you, Tee M Zee," said Santa. "Go prepare Blitzen for me." The little elf, not as muscular as some, but you could tell he worked out, left the room proudly.

"The caped one?" asked Jimmy.

"You would know him better as Superman. He's come back to his Fortress of Solitude, which is not far from here, and I just love to toy with him while he's there."

"Toy with him?" said Jimmy.

"Yes, I take delight in disrupting his solitude. Makes him nuts. Wrestling him around, forcing him into tests of strength with me. It helps keep these old bones in shape," said Santa. Then he flexed his bulging rounded gut, rubbed it with his big hands, and said, "You should see how he bounces off this thick 8 pack."

Tee came back in and announced that Blitzen was ready for Santa.

"Thank you, Tee," said Santa. "While I'm gone, prepare the arena. I think you elves could use a little amusement after all the hard work you've been doing. And take Jimmy down to the elf gym so he doesn't get bored.

"How long will you be gone?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh, not too long. A few hours of me tossing him around, and Clark gets pretty wasted. He gets so mad when I make him tap out over and over again. Maybe I'll take Mrs Claus, she gets off on seeing me full-nelson him off the ground and shake him like a rag doll. And when I bearhug him, forget about it. Feels like I could snap his little spine like egg shell. He arches back, tries to break my hold. Ain't happening. And my leg scissors get him every time. You should see the power I can squeeze out of these suckers. " Santa flexed his legs as he talked, and his quad muscles writhed around like oversized boa constrictors. "Clark just squirms and squirms trying to break out. He punches my legs as hard as he can, and I just laugh. I think it just makes me stronger. And if I make my legs swell in size as I hold him pinned, till my massive thighs cover his entire torso and I lock my ankles, that really gets him pissed. He tries as hard as he can to pry them apart. He taps out over and over, and I just keep squeezing. No wonder he gets exhausted... I've missed seeing that little fella, he hasn't been up here for ages," he said, as he pulled on the tight red shirt that did nothing to hide his enormous, powerful torso. Then he pulled his suspenders back over his big shoulders and snapped them down tightly on his mounded traps. Then, in the blink of an eye, he was gone.

"He can be one cocky showoff," said Tee, "but you gotta love him."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2009, 02:02 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Very nice touch!
  #3   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Now THIS is really getting me in the Christmas spirit!
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2009, 03:22 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
great addition, is this the end though?
  #5   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:33 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
I'm hoping to get at least one more scene in before the 25th.
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm... Santa turns out the major security risk.... While talking to Jimmy the "Big Guy" not once but twice referred to the "Caped One" as Clark...

If Jimmy is any sort of reporter he shouldn't have any problem putting Superman together with the name Clark and coming up with the missing piece of the puzzle... Kent... At least if they let Jimmy return to his job at the newspaper... I don't think the "Man of Steel" will be happy when Jimmy outs Superman identity as Clark Kent...

I think someone else asked what became of Jimmy's friend Jake and the dog sled... did the elves get them too, make it back to civilization or perish in the blizzard???

Do we have a last name for Jimmy by chance... or the name of Jimmy's editor or his newspaper????

Great Caesar's Ghost!!! Would the initials of Jimmy, his Editor, and Newspaper be... JO, PW, and DP respectively??? If I remember right, sending JO out on a major assignment without pay would be just the sort of thing PW would do to save the DP money...

If Jimmy is JO he won't need access to the resources of his newspaper to connect the dots to realize that Superman + Clark = Kent...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; December 15th, 2009 at 04:56 PM.
  #7   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:04 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I personally do not see why it's such a big deal that Santa can bully Kal-el, given that Santa's pretty much a being of MAGIC, and Superman has always been vulnerable to actual magic.

But then again if it really bothered him, he'd either move or come up with a way to stop it, so I suppose he's either hoping to finally get that red wagon for Christmas, or he knows that Mrs. Claus secretly gets off on the yaoi kinkiness and is doing it as a favor to keep their troubled marriage happy.
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Who has a problem with Santa wrestling Superman?

It wasn't me... I piss off enough people on my own without being accussed of starting something I didn't and to the best of my knowledge never happened...

Ender
  #9   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2009, 12:39 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I was not replying to your comment, Ender.
  #10   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:25 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I fucking love that Santa can grow at-will, that turns me on every time. I definitely want to see more of that.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options