The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2009, 12:20 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Finding Santa, pt 4

One more scene. You might want to google Cro Cop for a visual reference. Let me know if you want to see what happens next........

Blitzen landed on an icy outcropping just outside the entrance to the Fortress of Solitude. Santa was riding him bareback, and the big reindeer was drenched in sweat from flying the densely muscled St. Nick to his destination. It was all worth it though when Santa dismounted and caressed the animal's neck with his big calloused hand. Blitzen watched calmly as his Master strode confidently into the ice cave's opening. Once inside, the big man bellowed out, "Anybody home?" From the back of the cave, someone groaned out, "oh no." Santa laughed and laughed. "Come on out, boy. You know you have to, or I'll just come back there and drag your ass out here. Hell, I'll even shrink myself down some, so you won't be so afeared."

"I'm not 'afeared'," said Superman, making his way begrudgingly from one branch of the cave. "I just have things to do up here."

"Bah," said Santa, "you can do them later. And look, I'm not the big scary St.Nick who usually bounces you around these walls." And as Superman approached he saw what the big man meant. Santa had transformed himself into a lookalike of MMA fighter Mirko Cro Cop. Although Santa had taken some liberties with his change, and instead of being Cro Cop's 6'2", 220lbs, he was 6'6" and 320lbs of rippling pro fighter muscle.

"Ah, man," said Superman, "I'm not fighting that."

"Common, baby boy, take your best shot. I'll give you the first one free," Santa said, sticking out his square chin and tapping it with his finger.

Superman shook his head, but then, with lightning speed, he swung a right hook right at Santa's jaw. Santa dodged it completely, and Superman's fist went whiffing thru the cold air. "Ah, ya missed," said the big man. "Try again." Santa knew how to push Superman's buttons. Superman began swinging lefts and rights, with superhuman speed, but Santa bobbed and weaved away from every one of them. Finally, Superman stopped swinging, and let his arms hang down in frustration. "My turn," said Santa, and he jumped up and swung himself 180 degrees, landing his big boot in a roundhouse kick to the center of Superman's chest. The Man of Steel went flying back, airborne, and slammed into a wall of hard blue ice. He let out a grunt as his ass hit the cold rock floor. His face reddened as his anger rose up thru him. He jumped up and flew at Santa with all his might. Santa sidestepped him at the last second, grabbed him and, using Superman's own momentum, lifting him into an airplane spin over head. Around and around he spun him, then he threw Superman down face first onto the ground, so powerfully, it cracked the granite rock floor of the cave. Santa jumped down onto Superman's back, and wrapped his arms around the superhero's neck. Then he pulled back. "Camel Clutch, baby," said Santa, bouncing up and down as he arched Superman's head back. "Riding you like a pony!"

Santa let go of his clutch, and Superman's face hit the rock floor hard. He crawled up on all fours, his blue suit already showing pit stains of sweat. But then he propelled himself into the air, and flew out of the Fortress. Once outside, Superman soared upward, flying as fast as he could away from the superstrong St Nick. But from inside the cave, the big man issued a command. "Blitzen, fetch!" he said, and the obedient reindeer took off after Superman. It didn't take long for the big animal to catch up to him. He grabbed Superman with his mouth, chomping down on Superman's ankle. Superman yowled in pain, and tried as hard as he could to free himself. When he couldn't do that, he tried as with all his might to continue away from the cave, pulling Blitzen with him. But the mighty Blitzen yanked Superman to a stop, then reversed course, and flew him back to the cave entrance. Once landed, the big deer twisted his thick powerful neck and flung Superman back inside the cave. The superhero was jettisoned into the rock solid gut of the big man, which he bounced off of, and landed on his ass. His suit was now drenched in super sweat. Santa reached down with one big hand and grabbed Superman's arm. He jerked him off the ground as if to toss him across the cave, but instead, straight-armed Superman across the chest with his massive club of a forearm, sending the superhero backwards, crashing onto the hard cave floor.

'Hoo hoo hoo," roared Santa, slapping his big hand on his massive thigh. "You should see the look on your face!"

Superman, stunned by the strength of Santa's straight-arm smash, shook his head and tried to focus. Suddenly, he got to his feet and quickly flew around Santa, and grabbed him into a reverse bearhug. He locked his hands on his wrists against the big man's rock gut and squeezed as hard as he could with his titanium-crushing arms. "Not bad," grunted out Santa. Superman got his hold on even tighter, and began to lift the big man off the ground. Santa grabbed the superhero's arms and tried to pry them apart. Superman increased his grip with all the power he had.

Big snaking veins began to pop out on Santa's temples and neck as he strained against the bearhug. His arm muscles rippled and swelled with power. When he managed to pry Superman's grip just slightly apart, he slid his thick fingers in between Superman's steel forearms. He pried them open even farther.

"Fuckkk," grunted Superman, as he tried to squeeze his grip back together. He felt the insane power of the big man's fingers, thick as rolls of half dollars, as they worked open his bearhug. Slowly, his arms began to spread apart, farther and farther, until Santa simply stepped out of the hold. He let go of Superman's arms and turned to face him. "You can't beat Cro Cop," he said cockily. "He has a thousand times your strength." And his 320lb Cro Cop body was so fully bloated with pump that he couldn't help flexing it at the Man of Steel, who took a step back in awe at the sight of it. Cro Cop Santa crouched over, and lunged at Superman, shoulder blocking into him and sending them both flying back 60 feet, into a glacial wall. Santa pushed himself up off of the superhero, who was gasping for breath. Santa picked him up and put him into a side headlock.

"Now feel my power," Santa said, settling his hold around Superman's neck. Superman felt the big man's arm start to grow. He felt Santa's chest crushing into him harder and bigger. Santa grunted as he grew taller and stronger, doubling and tripling in strength with every inch of growth. Suddenly, Superman realized that his feet were off the ground. Santa wrapped his other huge, growing arm around Superman's body, and held him tight against his swelling chest. Superman could see Santa's lats opening wider and wider, like thick wings of mega muscle. Santa's 26" forearm was crushing into Superman's windpipe.

"Santaaa," Superman choked out, as Santa reached 9' tall and 890lbs of striated granite muscle. Superman was merely a speck against his mighty chest and lats, his head bent oddly forward by the big man's 39" biceps, pressing his face into a huge sweaty pec. Superman tapped on the mighty forearm. "I give, I give."

"Hoo yeah, so huge, so strong," bellowed out Santa, forgetting about the little man he held against him. His massive muscle back was giving off so much heat, that the stalactites of blue ice above his head began to drip water, a drop of which hit him in the nose, making him realize he was crushing the Man of Steel. He lifted Superman out of his headlock, then shoved him in between his pecs, which were now both the size of Smart cars. He jammed Superman into his deep pec canyon, then flexed his chest, swallowing Superman in like two lava flows. Santa stretched his huge arms straight overhead, then grew taller and thicker, until his hands were pressing against the top of the cave. He pushed up hard, and the whole cave began to shake. He roared, and pushed up harder. Stalactites began to fall around them. The ground shook as if in an earthquake. Santa's foot-thick forearms were snaked with garden hose-sized veins. The very roof of the cave was about to tear off from his strength . Suddenly he stopped. He crossed his huge arms over his heaving chest, folding them over his pecs, further burying Superman inside his muscularity. Then he unfolded his arms. He unflexed his chest, and peeled Superman out off his sweaty crevice. "Sorry, little man, sometimes I forget my own strength," said the enormous Santa-beast. He sat Superman down. He looked down at his monster pecs, and bounced them up and down, sometimes holding them at the top of the flex, using total muscle control to make the striations roll from bottom to top. Superman almost came in his tights as he watched the display of extreme pec control on the mega huge Santa. Huge rolling boulders of pec slabs, undulating up and down. "Not bad, eh?" Santa said with a smirk. "Could do this all day long... but we've got work to do," he said, but he flexed his pecs up and down several more times. Then he began to return to his normal size. He leaned over and picked up Superman, throwing him across his shoulders.

"Where are we going?" Superman asked.

"Back to my workshop, for some more amusement," answered Santa.

"Ahh, man," groaned a worn-out Superman.

"Don't worry, Clark," laughed Santa, "you'll feel better in a second."

Superman wouldn't admit it, but he felt pretty good already. As much as he complained, he actually liked being outmuscled by the old man. It was the only time he didn't have to be the one in control.

As Santa mounted Blitzen, he said the reindeer, "Go high!" In a flash, Blitzen soared straight up. And up. Clear into the stratosphere, where Santa held Superman up, exposing him to the yellow sun of the earth, recharging Superman's strength and stamina. Superman groaned in pleasure as he soaked in the powerful rays, the solar heat steaming dry his sweat-soaked suit, and the big man holding him overhead in his strong hands.

"Now, home!" Santa ordered his reindeer, when he felt that the superhero had gotten enough of a solar jump start. And in the blink of an eye, they were off to the workshop.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2009, 02:11 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Thanks for this episode of Santa and Supes.
  #3   Add to beachdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 04:03 AM

beachdude is on a distinguished road
More please! I love the strength & wrestling stuff! Hot!
  #4   Add to Generitrans's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 04:12 AM

Generitrans is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure I like this chapter. It seems like a total derailment of the story that was developed in the previous chapters, and Santa turning himself into a copy of Cro Cop seems even more random. From what I can see, there's really no reason for it at all.

If the story's supposed to be about Jimmy discovering that Santa is real, then that should be what the story focuses on; this chapter doesn't really forward that plot in the least.

A story about Santa and Supes? Sure, that's a fine idea, go right ahead...but I'd advise keeping it away from the story about Jimmy and Santa.
  #5   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Master of the Neko

ljobenza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ljobenza
Yeah, the story went a complete 180 there all of a sudden.
  #6   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Honestly, what even was this chapter about? It made no sense. I mean it was well written and all but it seems like you were fulfilling more your own fantasies that ours. This didn't really have anything to do with the original plot...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options