The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:01 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Finding Santa, pt 6

The elves were quickly filling up the arena. Santa was already in his box when Vangur and Jimmy arrived, and next to him sat a beautiful Nordic blond that looked exactly like Elin Woods, Tiger's wife, only with a huge chest. "Welcome," said Santa, as he stood up and introduced her to Jimmy as Mrs Claus.

"She looks just like...." Jimmy said to Santa, as Mrs Claus turned her attention back to the crowd.

"I know," chuckled Santa. "You should see what see really looks like. Not so good," he whispered. "We both enjoy this new look. And she loves when I cup those double D's with these big hands," said Santa, holding his hands up, palms open. "Don't you, hon?"

"Very much so," said Mrs Claus, grinning, as she leaned her blond head against Santa's huge shoulder, and caressed his arm with her hands.

"She loves these 30" pythons you wished for me," Santa said proudly, flexing his arm and making Mrs Claus quiver with pleasure.

"Sometimes I go at her so hard, I bet the real Elin feels it, all the way down in Sweden." Santa sat back in his seat, stroked his thick beard, and turned to watch the activity that was beginning to take place at the ring. The announcer climbed in, wearing a tall red hat, and then the ref, where a red and greened striped shirt. Then Angur came down from the left, and hopped onto the apron spryly, and climbed into the ring. He strutted around the ring flexing, wearing a tight red singlet. Then from the right, Superman flew in and landed at the opposite side of the ring. The announcer walked to the middle of the ring. He welcomed everyone to tonight's match-up, and then said, "This will be a no-holds barred battle, with no time limit. The first fighter to get a submission, wins. To my right, standing at 4'10 and weighing in at 219lbs, is Angur, The Mighty Elf." The crowd roared with applause and some jeering. Some of them were blowing horns. Angur flexed his short thick muscle arms into a double bi. "To my left, standing at 6'2", 225lbs, is Clark "The Superman" Kent." Superman took off his cape, draped it over the ropes, and nodded to the crowd, which responded with the same mix of applause and cat calling.

Jimmy sat up in his seat."Clark?" he said, as a realization began to sink into his reporter's mind.

Clark, despite the roaring crowd, heard him with his super hearing. "Jimmy?" he said, scanning the arena.

Santa looked over at Jimmy. "Don't tell me you never knew," he said.

"No...I mean, I guess I suspected..but, no...geez," Jimmy said, "not much of a reporter, am I?", his mind reeling as all the pieces suddenly fell together.

Angur was strutting his way to the center of the ring, next to the ref, who turned to Superman and motioned for him to step up. Superman came up to them. The ref said some things to the two fighters, then had them bump fists. Superman had to bend over some to reach Angur's fists, and he continued to scan the crowd for Jimmy, overly confident that this battle with the musclebound elf would be a cake walk for him. Angur took advantage of his distraction, and swung a fist at Superman's face, connecting solidly just under his eye. The loud crack echoed thru the arena. Superman stumbled back from the surprisingly hard blow. He wasn't used to feeling any pain at all, but this one hurt. "Why you little...." he said, and he grabbed Angur around his waist and hurled him into the air, sending him soaring several tiers high. Angur spun himself around, and aimed himself head first back toward Superman. He slammed into Superman's chest at full velocity. Superman took a step back, the wind knocked out of him, but managed to catch Angur in his arms. He grabbed onto the elf's ankles, and began to spin him around and around in the ring. Then he shifted Angur up over his head, and SLAMMED him down onto the mat. Angur bounced like a lead weight. Superman got on top of him, straddling him, and began to push down on his thick shoulders, trying to pin him. Angur arched his head back and formed a bridge with his powerful neck, keeping his shoulders from hitting the mat. Superman pushed down on him harder, hoping to end this match quickly, but the powerful elf had more strength than he had imagined. Superman pushed harder, with all his might, and the elf's bridge slowly began to waver. He twisted back and forth, as one shoulder hit the mat, then the other.

"Not so fast," whispered Santa, and Jimmy saw him point his finger toward the ring. A sparkling crystalline glitter shot out and swirled its way onto the floor of the ring. It spun around Angur, then disappeared. Suddenly, Angur's neck bridged arched back up, higher than ever, keeping his shoulders free of the mat. He began to grunt and twitch.

"Oh shit," muttered Superman, looking up at Santa, as he felt the muscle elf's delts begin to expand. Angur was growing right under Superman's hold. Swelling and thickening, his limbs stretching out longer. Superman strained and strained to pin him, sweat beading up on his brow, the ref on the mat, swinging his hand under Angur's shoulder to show that he wasn't pinned. And Angur grew bigger. Suddenly, he pushed against Superman's chest with his hands, sending Superman 6 feet into the air, and flying back into the turnbuckle. Angur kipped himself up, and landed solidly on his feet. He continued to grow and swell stood 6'6" tall and weighed 320lbs. He looked like the Danish bodybuilder Kim Kold, only bigger and with pointy ears. The straps of his singlet had snapped, and the trunks of the singlet and bunched up around his new size like a tight fitting poser. He motioned with his fingers for Superman to come back at him. Superman walked up to him, only now he had to look up at the mighty elf. Angur grinned down at him, an evil twinkle in his steel blue eyes. Then he raised his hands into the air, challenging Superman to a strength of feat. Superman reached his hands up toward Angur's, who had to lower his big arms in order for Superman to meet up. They interlocked fingers and locked up. Then they began to strain against each other, grunting and pushing, working their way around the ring. Angur's massive body began to glisten with sweat. Back and forth they went, until finally, Angur began to muscle Superman's arms downward. The big elf's arms had swollen even bigger with the effort, and his vascularity had tripled. When he got Superman's arms down and in his control, he worked the Man of Steel around the ring like his toy. Then he jerked down on Superman's arms, sending the superhero sprawling flat on his face. Angur jumped on Superman's back, flipped Superman on top of one leg, then rolled his other leg over the top of Superman's torso, clamping down on him with a leg scissor. Angur fell back onto the mat, locked his ankles on the other side of Superman's torso, and began to squeeze. Superman arched his own body back, trying to break the hold. Angur's face reddened as he powered on the pressure.

Jimmy noticed Santa tapping the side of his nose, then pointing toward the ring. When Jimmy looked back at the fight, he saw that Angur's quads were growing bigger. And bigger. Veins sprouting up all over them. He turned to Santa and said, "Isn't that......"

"Cheating?" said Santa.

"Yes," answered Jimmy.

"Maybe a little," admitted Santa. "But I can't help it. I love seeing how frustrated Clark gets when he loses. Besides, it revs up the elves. And didn't Clark come here from another planet?"

"How strong did you make him?" Jimmy asked.

"Let's just say, if he put a lump of coal between those thighs, he could crush it into diamond," responded Santa.

Back in the ring, Superman's face was turning as blue as his suit as Angur's used those 40" coal-crushing quads on Superman's chest. He lifted Superman off the mat with his legs, then slammed him down. Then he lifted him up again, and pushed himself into a handstand, holding Superman overhead in his legs. He lifted one arm off the mat, and started doing one-handed pushups. After 20 reps, he lowered Clark to the mat. Then he twisted his leg hold around, grabbed Superman's arm, pulled it back across his chest, and arched back hard, pulling Superman's arm straight and bending it back.

"Arm bar!" said Santa. "It won't be long now."

And he was right. Within seconds, Superman was tapping out, unable to withstand the superhuman pressure being applied to his elbow joint. The bell rang, and Angur released the hold, pushed away from Superman, and jumped up in victory. The elves were going wild, some of them exchanging money from the side bets they had made. The massive Angur strut around the ring, flexing and posing his enormous muscles. Superman-crushing muscles. The big elf finally jumped over the top rope, landed on the arena floor, and made his was over to Santa's box. He stood there proudly, heaving with muscularity and power.

"Angur the Elf," said Santa, "you have won the match fair and square..more or less...and for that I am granting you one wish."

WIthout breaking eye contact with Santa, Angur said, "I want Jimmy."

"Granted," answered Santa, without a moment's pause.

"What?!" said Jimmy, stunned. "You can't just give me away as a present!"

"Oh, calm down," said the big man. "It's not like he gets to keep you forever. Just a couple hours. And tell me you don't want a piece of that?"

Jimmy looked at the hulking elf in front of him, his huge torso flush from battle and victory. Angur's steel blue eyes staring at him. His broad superstrong shoulders almost insanely wide, tapering down to his tiny singlet, soaked thru with elf sweat and highlighting a pouch of goods that had nothing elf-like about them. His 40" quads bulging out of the trunks like over-inflated balloons...except thick with snaking veins. Jimmy could practically smell the musk of the big elf from where he sat. As a bead of sweat rolled down to the tip of Angur's nose, he pursed his lips and blew it at Jimmy. It sprayed on Jimmy's face, and when he licked some of it off, it tasted like Candy Cane, Jimmy's favorite childhood Christmas treat.

"Holy smokes," groaned Jimmy.

"Can you handle it?" Santa asked.

Probably not, Jimmy thought, but what he said was, "Yes."

"Yes!" said Angur. He climbed up into the box, grabbed Jimmy by his armpits and lifted him up with ease. Then he threw Jimmy over his enormous shoulder, and waddled out of the arena.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:33 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Oh! THAT Jimmy!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:54 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Well Jimmy is/was cub reporter and photographer for the Daily Planet, James (Jimmy) Olsen... and he now knows that his co-worker Clark Kent is in fact that "Strange Visitor from Another Planet, Superman (aka Kal-El)

How is Superman going to deal with Santa's security breach...

And what will become of Jimmy after the Uber Elf Angur has had his way with the Jimmy.

Ender
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:01 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Oh my, a huge musclebound elf that tastes like candy cane. :3
  #5   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 08:23 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Well, someone's gonna have a very merry christ-will-that-fit-in-my-ass.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options