The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2009, 02:55 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
On A Cold Winters Night : A Christmas Tale

ON A COLD WINTERS NIGHT : A CHRISTMAS TALE . PART FOUR

Previous chapters:
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=18228 Part One
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=18230 Part Two
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=18241 Part Three

PART FOUR

The snow was falling heavily by the the time the old Outdoorsmans sleigh, carrying Daniels prone body, had reached his cabin deep in the pine forest.
''Come help me take your friend inside'' prompted Nick to Jacob who for a moment stood dithering..
Together they propped up the board Daniel lay on and carried him into the cabin..
''We'll put him on the couch by the fireplace to keep him warm as he recovers..'' said Nick as he nudged the wooden door open and nodded in the direction of a wood framed low couch cushioned with soft woolen pillows and earthen coloured woolen blankets that was placed in front a large stone set fireplace with a high mantlepiece and several thick logs already burning welcomingly in the wide fireplace.

Nick and Jacob carefully lay Daniel down on the couch and covered him with the woolen blankets..
''Do you have a phone in the cabin so we can at least try and call for some rescue.. Daniel might have some kind of bad head injury.?'' said
Jacob as he scanned the large interior of the cabin looking for any sign for a link to communications to the nearest town. He could not readily seen any.
''I'm afraid with this blizzard howling,it may not be till morning until we can seek help for your friend here.."" Nick stood up after making Daniel as comfortable as possible. He could see the worry in Jacobs handsome face.
''Don't be worried. I'm certain that he will pull through with my help. I have, lets say, a certain magic about me that may aid my tending of his wounds that i know are not as grave as you fear..''

Jacob fidgeted uncomfortably over Daniel. ''How can you be so sure..?''

''Oh don't worry..I have a had plenty of time on this earth to gather some good enough medicinal knowledge.....a few centuries at least..!'' said Nick as he headed away through an adjoining door to another room.

Jacob did'nt click to Nicks last few words. His eyes had wandered off Dan for once as he looked around the cabin,noticing boughs of evergreen holly spotted with ruby red berries,and trails of cut Ivy and Fir branches hanging along the inner eaves or hooked onto the pine log walls. The cabin itself felt welcoming with its natural light wood furnishings and plaid red and green textiles and curtains,a plush fur-like rug positioned between the caramel upholstered three-piece suite placed around a low oak trunk coffee table...In all, a traditional family cabin in the forest..

Dan stirred and groaned,drawing back Jacobs attention, just as Nick returned from the kitchen with a red cloth draped over his shoulder,carrying a tray with a clay bowl full of steaming liquid and what looked to be a clay mortar and pestle to which he set down on a small stool next to Daniel.

''Whats that..?'' queried Jacob, as Nick dampened the cloth in the warm water,the steam wafting up to Jacob and the smell reminded him of spices..

''Oh, its a remedy that will fix any injuries he might have taken to his head..'' Nick dabbed the cloth over Daniels forehead,then folded it it and lay it like a cold cure remedy across his forehead,propping Dans head up on a pillow.. Dan responded with a groan in his semi-conscious state.

''You think that some kind of homeopathic medicines like this can cure him of a brain injury, just like that..?'' said Jacob finding Nicks simple home medicinal deeds a little incredulous..

'Nick just smiled ''Have faith my friend''.

Jacob watched with uncertainty as Nick pulled out a small cloth bag tied with string from his inside pocket,unfastened the string and gently poured the powdery contents into the 'pestle'..cup and then poured a little of the bowls liquid into it,grinding and stirring it up with the mortar..

For a moment,Jacob thought he could see the powder glitter like stardust but shook his head.

Nick gently lifted Daniels head and eased the cup to his lips,trying to stir him enough into a moment of consciousness for him to drink the contents.
''Come on buddy, drink up...come on,...this will make you feel better''

Daniel weakly opened his mouth and took several slow sips of the water before Nick rested his head back.

Jacob glanced out of the window hoping the snow had lessened. It had'nt one bit.. But through the blizzard,towards the shelter where Nick had placed his Reindeer,he could see another one nuzzling against Blitzen,and for a brief moment he thought he could see a faint red glow near its nose.

'Fuck,...i must be tripping.!' he thought, rubbing his eyes before looking out and now just seeing two ordinary Reindeer in the shelter.

When he turned around,Jacob nearly jumped out of his skin.. Nick was standing right next to him,smiling..
''I have given your friend a something to help him heal,not just his physical wounds but the wounds to his emotions as well..A little sleep will help him out''

He followed Jacobs gaze out the window across to the the deer shelter.
''Oh thats just Rudy,..he helps me find my way on certain foggy nights.''

Jacob suddenly remembered Nicks comments about 'centuries of experience..!' ,and a thought came across his mind.
'No, thats just rediculous..'' he said as he shook the thought out of his head.
Nick just smiled at him as he let Jacob realise just who he was..
''No..no, this is just too stupid.. You can't be...'' Jacob was placing the small things together.. A jolly,white bearded old fellow called Nick,in a sleigh drawn by a Reindeer called Blitzen,..and another called Rudy...RUDOLPH..!''

Then as the realisation dawned on just who he was speaking to, Jacob stumbled back,almost tripping over the armrest of the couch Dan now lay asleep..

''You can't be him..!'' he said,wide-eyed.

Nicks face seemed suddenly radiant and his eyes all twinkly in the light of the roaring fire. ''Who would you call me..?''

''Santa Claus..!'' said Jacob,mouth agape like a catfish.

''Santa,Father Christmas,Pere Noel,Criss Kringle...St,Nicholas..whatevers suited best..!'' said Nick..

''What are you doing way out here in the forest..?'' said Jacob,trying to find some kind of rational answer for this amazing situation.

''Christmas Eve is not for a few days. Even i'm entitled to a little R&R..!''

''But if you are such a magical being,then why can't you just make this storm stop and whisk us on your flying sleigh off to the nearest town..?''
Jacob said,sobering up to this strange reality.

''Its not as simple as that..I do'nt really control the weather..Why'd you think i'd ask a Reindeer with his 'nose so bright' to guide my sleigh on foggy nights..?''

They both glanced out of the window across to the deer shelter where Rudys nose was now shining brightly red..affirming the unbelievable situation Jacob was now in..

''I'm just as stuck here til morning as you,my young friend.''

And,reading Jacobs face he added before the boy said anything.

''..And though i can heal people of most wounds, i cannot heal them just like that..'' Nick emphasised the last word by clicking his fingers..
''Healing someone takes a lot of my energy..''

Jacob started pacing up and down. ''This is just too freaky..!''

Nicholas moved to stop Jacobs pacing by gently holding onto his arm.

''..But there is something i can do for you both..''

Jacob glanced down at Daniel then at Nicholas. ''What..?''

'' I know your heart is heavy with the lack of love and companionship. You have felt betrayed by those you thought loved you dearly. But if he finds it in his own heart to love again,you will find him a dear and committed partner..'' Nicholas glanced down at Daniel and Jacob knew..

''But we have only just met.. And this guy is dealing with the grief of losing someone he loved.. What am i to him..?''

''You can be the one to make him feel love again,to heal that sorrow.''

Feeling a little awkward, Jacob spoke what was on his mind..
''But he is not really my type of guy..''

''Oh,but once he finds his way,he will become 'your type'.. But love is not all based upon looks..Its whats in the heart.''

Jacob smiled.

''I stopped believing in you a long time ago. In my childhood i did not have
the greatest of times at Christmas..''

''I know Jacob. When you stopped believing,there was no room for me..And for my part i was foolish to neglect you.. If there is a gift i could bestow upon you i will gladly offer it..?''

''Well, theres one thing i've wanted.. What i've been training to become..''
Jacob said furtively.

Nicholas smiled knowingly..
''You are training to become a top class bodybuilder.
Bigger muscles...hmmm, not a gift i've often if ever granted, but,lets give it a try....''

END OF PART FOUR

Last edited by elysiumfields; January 1st, 2010 at 05:41 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
Loving this story... Please continue soon. I hope we don't have to wait until next Christmas for more chapters. This is too good.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options