The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ActionBastard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 10:10 PM

ActionBastard is on a distinguished road
Darrin the Nice Guy VII

I suck. Lol. Last one before the conclusion.

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17624

Darrin the Nice Guy

----------- Or ----------

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Muscle

VII

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=silver]My mouth was dry, and my stomach queasy. Hunger, becoming a habit, was the first thing into my head, but I could still focus. First I realized my limbs, my new powerful, muscular limbs, didn?t respond to me. Typical. Then as trying to wake up from a dream, I blinked, failing to clear the fog from my eyes. My breathing picked up as fear sipped in. My heaving chest stimulated my cock and I realized I was naked.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Is he up??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No. He?s coming out of it though. He will be pretty soon.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Is it too late to say, ?this is a bad idea????[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Three weeks, six months, what difference does it make??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I strained to make out voices, eventually they distinguished themselves from the buzzing in my head. One was gruffer, sexier. The other was well enunciated, confident, like a guy who knew he was in a movie.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?This is a bad idea then.? The gruff one said. ?What if he figures out what we?re doing??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?He won?t, primarily, because he?s too self-involved for that. If he does, he?ll simply expedite whatever he was planning to do anyway.? I began to make out finer points of communication, like condescension.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?That doesn?t fucking help. There has got to be a better way. Maybe there, maybe they have found others by now.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Sounds like fun. But you were in the program nine months, certainly at the same time we were, and in that time they found three. I doubt they found more in three weeks, or that they?re moving forward after our escape.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?What do you mean our escape?? The gruff one was kind of a pussy. ?That?s the way they?ll make it sound but you don?t actually believe it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Water?? Shit. I shouldn?t have said anything. Silence descended. Then a small stream of water met my lips. I sucked on it for a while, and then it declared war and sprayed me in the face. ?Shit. What?s going on? What is this??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I could see. No fade in, no redness, it flipped on like a switch. First I felt the intrusion of the IV in my arm. Then I noticed the steel around my ankles and wrists. I was on some kind of rack, tilted up toward a ceiling of raw wood beams and what really looked like asbestos. I saw a large pile of familiar looking grey sweats walk out the corner of my eye. Into my field of vision stepped a man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Hi. Sorry about this, but we didn?t know exactly how you?d react. Or more accurately, we did.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He was naked from the waist up. A mass of black erupted up from his waistband and thinned only slightly as it spread over what I had to imagine was a very defined stomach, and a chest of such enormity that an actual forest couldn?t hide it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Who are you?? I said, lamely.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?A friend, believe it or not.? Here he adopted a makeshift announcer voice. ?You may have noticed some changes in your body recently. These are not a natural part of a young man?s life cycle. Be alarmed.? I tried to stare him down and predictably, failed. The forest became a black abyss in the crook between his massive pecs, only to be razed at the nape of his neck and become a deep shadow. He had a sort of Mediterranean look but above and beyond that was impossibly gorgeous. I used to be shy around this type of guy fully clothed. Now, naked, I dared to take a peek at his crotch, and there was a tremendous bulge threatening to aid his thighs in reducing his pants to ribbons. ?Well, our mutual friend certainly has a type.? There was a grumble behind me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Who?s that? Who are you? Ow!? I tried to struggle against the bonds; I only got enough momentum to make my cock swing back and forth slightly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?He is the person who supplied you with this, degenerating, but still easily identifiable strain of MGMA that is going to show up in your blood. I'm going to neutralize that strain by... introducing another one into your system which he's already immune too.? He mumbled this to himself, with my physical abilities restrained, my senses, including the trickle of blood running down my other arm, seemed on edge. Ridiculously, there was a ding. He ran his eyes across a laptop screen. It was sitting on an enormous and ancient wooden spool with a half dozen other devices trailing innumerable cords. He then looked at me. I took in the deep brown of his eyes, which had a few extremely incongruous green specks in them. ?Now it?s time for everyone?s favorite part. The reason why I had to wake you up.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]With that, I felt him come closer, first I felt the immense heat radiating off his bulging muscles, and then thousands of delicious scratches as his hairy torso pressed into mine. His hand was ready when my cock hardened into it. He stroked me slowly as I tried in vain to buck my hips. Then I watched him lean in toward me. He smiled, and then put his lips on mine as I felt a snapping around my cock. His tongue slid into my mouth and I erupted. Looking down, I watched the device, not unpleasantly sucking the cum out of me. I also saw the dripping uncut head of my captor?s, not unpleasantly, hairy shaft. He ran two fingers through a string of his precum.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No wait! Don?t.? He stuck them in my mouth as I protested. I got hungry, I felt a pump. I felt the urge to come return instantly. I got sleepy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?This one too??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Of course.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Have you seen him lately? We have to stop him now Tariq??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I know??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Enormous. I woke up. I caused a sinkhole in the mattress which my arms and legs spilled out of. Drawing in breath, I felt my ribcage expand infinitely, my chest reached for my chin. I was alarmed by only the shelf of my barrel pecs in my view, when I regained control of my arms I went to fondle them, only to feel my hands stop short, as my biceps and pecs fought for the now limited space on my torso. I escaped the sinking bed and threw my thighs around each toward the door. I fought to ignore what had to be my cock flapping around my thighs. Not looking was easy. My face still looked more or less like mine, if I were one of those guys in pickup truck commercials, and he was wearing green contacts, which was really weird. That was the end of the resemblance. Beneath my jaw my neck exploded out ward, traps almost perpendicular to my neck. I focused on the width of striated shoulders that were as thick as basketballs when I turned to the side. My ballooned outward amazingly even relaxed, reaching for the new stubble on my face brought my biceps into rock hard hugeness that forced the encircling veins into incredible density. I focused on my face in effort not to get lost in the new expanse covering me. My abdominal wall was approaching a permanently concave state, my waist seemed to be the only thing unchanged, my thighs forced me to stand with my feet a yard apart, and still felt tight, tensing involuntarily making my cock bulge out. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I focused on my face. As my cock begin to harden toward, what, ten inches? I focused on the face that didn?t like the one from two years ago in the cap and gown next to my mom. ?Darrin.? He had something to do with this. I dressed, sort of. I put on running shorts, sweat pants, and my last hoody after obliterating a series of t-shirts. It took effort to force my feet into my shoes. With the drawstring cinched, the waist on the pants was too big and it slid down my waist, making me feel exposed, aroused. ?Focus. Focus on Marc, Marc.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I sprinted to the basement, taking the steps in two or three bounds. I went to knock on the door then waited. I enjoyed the feeling of cotton scratching my heaving chest. I also heard voices. I shifted my weight from one foot to the other, enjoying the bilateral response of muscle. Then I went around to the furnace room. It took effort to fit through the door this time. I turned sideways and slunk around as the voices got clearer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?That?s it? What happened to the enthusiasm??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?m tired I guess??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Tired of what? Tired of what?s happening to you? Tired of girls not laughing, or those thugs not fucking with you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?It? It?s getting hard to explain.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I managed to push my way up to an open vent and peered through. Darrin was in there somewhere; he was talking to some skinny, but defined black kid who looked no more than 16.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Well I guess anything would be noticeable with you.? Darrin said. ?C?mon don?t look like that. Why don?t I show you something, since you?re just into the muscles?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I stifled a gasp as Darrin came into my field of vision. I had gotten big, undeniably so. Darrin was massive, almost inhuman. I think he was the same height, but at 6?4? he had to be 400 pounds. His step was an exaggerated waddle throwing one impossibly serrated quad past another. His erect cock arched up over his cobblestone abs wall and bounced off the granite of his chest. I spent several moments trying to take it all in. Relaxed his arms laid at roughly 30 degrees from his torso pushed out in every direction by his chest, and back. Not only did he look at least four feet wide, but turning was at least two feet thick, due to the enormous slabs of back and beach ball sized muscle ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Come here.? The weight bench, apparently reinforced again since the last time, creaked loudly as he sat down. Darrin ripped off the kids shorts exposing yet another huge cock. Jealously wouldn?t be appropriate with the monster throbbing my pants, of course, this kid wasn?t finished growing, and then there was Darrin. ?So you?ve seen all this.? Here he took an Olympic barbell handle and with a twist of his wrist turned it into a pretzel. I hadn?t seen it, and it brought me near the edge. ?You want to see something. Here, he leaned back onto the bar, revealing his dark nipples as his pecs stretched. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The bench had one of those useless leg extension attachments on it. It didn?t seem to be used seriously. Darrin pulled off, shit? A 45lb plate? He spread his enormous thighs and slid it over his enormous cock. It tamed the monster, at least 15 inches, only momentarily. No longer vertical, his erect cock throbbed between his massive quads as he moaned in ecstasy. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Ready?? he grinned. I shook my head yes. Then he flexed an almost invisible twitching at the base of his eight pack and his cock swung up in a wide arc from beneath parallel to pointing skyward while spearing a 45lb plate. Then he did it again, and again. ?Ahhh Fuck Yeah! I bet all your boyfriends in the magazines can?t do this huh?? I shook my head no. I was sure the kid would be in agreement, but I couldn?t take my eyes off Darrin. I watched the rest of his muscles swell in veiny sympathy as he pumped out rep after rep with his cock. ?Toss another one on.? The kid was sporting a huge boner and watching in rapt attention. After a moment?s hesitation, he grabbed two 45 pounds plates, the smallest in the room, and then with Darrin holding his cock vertical, dropped them on top with a clang. ?Shit! Ah, Good Boy.? He smiled magnificently.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He lifted slower now. The weight clearly putting intense pressure of the ebony shaft as it dipped below 180 degrees as he relaxed. ?That?s what fucking real muscle is.? This came from him in a growl. ?That?s more than you could bench press a couple weeks ago.? The kid nodded his head. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You want a big muscle dick like this too right?? Darrin grinned at him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yeah.? The kid stepped up, running his hands over Darrin?s knotted shoulders, brining his own cock into reach. I watched, mesmerized by the motion of the pendulum, by the plates inching upward at Darrin?s fifth appendage grew thicker and veinier. Darrin flexed a 28 inch bicep; gently enough to envelop the kids cock, and then took it into his mouth. ?Oh shit.? He pawed at Darrin who had gotten a hand under him and was lifting him off the ground. I watched Darrin?s jaw clench as the kid?s body spasmed. Darrin lifted faster, the top most plate clanking as he made it touch his chest on each rep. ?Fuck, that?s so hot.? Darrin sat him down momentarily, scooped up the precum that was becoming a fountain, and then lifted the kid again using the three figures he had fit into his hole. ?Goddamn.? The kid moaned. I got a glimpse of cum pumping out of him again before Darrin caught up. The kid collapsed to the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Damn, I?m too close.? Darrin attempted to pull the plates off his cock, but found them stuck on his much thicker than an Olympic bar shaft. He tugged and grunted for a few minutes. This caused even him a real degree of pain, which aroused further. He relaxed for a moment, then gripped the three in his enormous hands, was able to pull his cock down to about 45 degrees and then began to pull. A low moan rose in his throat that vibrated the room. Sweat broke out on his forehead; I was almost convinced nothing was happening as I watched his vascularity increase dramatically. Then I watched his cock head thicken, matching the incredible girth of the shaft beneath the plates, and then there was a pop as the three inch thick metal plates broke simultaneously. Then the damn broke. ?Fuck Yeah!? His scream was deafening. A stream of cum befitting a garden hose shot out of him, impacting the wall, then raining from the ceiling as his cock bounced up and slapped against his chest. ?Fuck! Fuck! Yes!? He hit a most muscular, fucking himself between his own pecs as white cum covered his dark skin as his abs pumped out endless cum from his softball sized nuts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Minutes later, he was passed out on the floor, racked by an occasional tremor and residual cum leaking out at a rate that would be impressive for most men. I hadn?t cum, as I had noticed, half way through the kid with his eyes fixed on me. I considered what to do for a moment. My own odds of surviving an orgasm were low, so I decided against any sudden movements in that area. The kid had answers, and I needed to get them before the visible smell of Darrin?s load turned me into a whore again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I, easily, busted down the apartment door and found the kid inside. He had put on shorts and had three fingers in his mouth. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Shit what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you know what that?s going to do to you?? I screamed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Did you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Wha? Uh? Look you can?t just?? I started fucking up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I don?t know what the fuck you?re doing. But stay away from me faggot.? Ironic. ?Whatever you think you?re doing, you and that damn terrorist stay away from me!? He got up and sprinted past me with the agility of those who are used to being pursued.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Terrorist? Shit, he saw them too.? I mumbled as he burst out the basement door and began to put several yards on me. I guess I did look like the white guy, who I had seen somewhere even before then. ?Fuck!? I picked up speed, chasing down a muscular, barefoot, highschooler with a ten inch cock falling out of his shorts.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionBastard For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 10th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options