The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tkdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2010, 11:33 PM

tkdude is on a distinguished road
Bane - Batman and Robin - Bane transformation, but done to a teenager

If you all remember the Batman and Robin movie, with Arnold Schwarzenegger, and the scene in there, where Bane is transformed from scrawny to huge. If anyone could write a story on this (johnd probably could very well), but use the Bane character under a diffferent name, and as a teenager, oh say 13 or 14, that would be interesting. The video of it alone is available on YouTube .

Thanks guys.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to UGALawGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 08:28 AM

UGALawGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UGALawGuy
I agree that Bane would be an awesome foundation for a good story. I have a slightly different fantasy riffing on that one... In mine, as the transformation takes place, the mechanism feeding the venom into the convict gets jammed, so the growth lasts waaaay longer... so instead of snapping the oversized body- and wrist-restraints, Bane outgrows them, and then grows so massive that his body extends beyond the table slab and becomes too heavy for it, crumbling the table supports and crashing to the ground with a muscular, testosterone-drenched *thud*...
  #3   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 07:33 PM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
Great idea!

Definitely a great idea! I wonder, though, how puberty would affect it. Hormones surging as the venom hits his veins... making him grow faster. He'd get taller, more massive... feet stretching longer as they support his massive muscle. His teen musk getting stronger, the urge to mate rising.
  #4   Add to toleatherman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:02 PM

toleatherman is on a distinguished road
Where do I sign up for such treatment? I don't need the height. but the rest would be awesome!
  #5   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2010, 08:14 AM

mutador
Bane is Jeep Swenson, what a hunk of a huge superman he was!!
  #6   Add to Phlex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2010, 02:25 PM

Phlex
Wasn't teenage athletes using a Bane spinoff ('slappers', if memory serves) the premise of a 'Batman Beyond' animated episode?
  #7   Add to tkdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2010, 11:42 PM

Does anyone have anymore ideas on this? I have ALWAYS wanted to get a story like this, but simply never have the time. If anyone can come forward with it, i'd be grateful. Maybe I'll have to do it myself, we'll see what happens.
  #8   Add to tkdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2010, 12:12 AM

Alright, here's a beginning. I may continue with this, we shall see. If someone wishes to use this as their beginning, please come and ask me, for I would love to see the whole story. Enjoy.

[COLOR=white]What started out as an unusual experiment, turned out to be a life altering event for Kirk and Josh. One may recall the infamous Dr. Woodrow and his superhuman ?Bane? muscle man scandal, and his unfortunate end. Another scientist, by the name of Dr. Howard (a young physician just out of medical school), took it upon himself not to experiment on male convicts, but on ordinary teenage boys.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]It began when Dr. Howard came across the work of Dr. Woodrow, and it inspired him to embark on super muscle growth experimentation. One problem he had to solve, was to relieve the massive amount of pain and brain damage it had caused on the ?Bane? experiment. Being the genius he was, he was able to find proper mixtures of venom and steroids, in order that it not cause extreme pain, but extraordinary pleasure.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He sent out various letters and e-mails to boys between the ages of 12 and 16. Only two replied. Their names are Kirk, who was 12, and Josh who was 13. They were very into muscles. Kirk had a six pack when he was 8 years old and Josh had an eight pack since he was 10. Already very lean and muscular boys, they were very cocky. Always flexing in front of the mirror, to each other, and their friends, impressing everyone. The idea of becoming huge really turned them on. They wanted to be buffer, sexier, and all the rest.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When reading the reply letters, Dr. Howard instructed them in another letter to come to an address in town, namely his laboratory. They both ran there, in anticipation. The outside was very run down, but that wasn?t stopping these eager boys, they were going to get what they wanted no matter what.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Dr. Howard invited them in courteously. He noticed immediately their anxiousness, and then proceeded to ask them various questions in a sort of physical examination. He said ?Alright, well this first procedure will be a mostly standard physical, in which you will take turns. Kirk, you can go first. You can stay here Josh?. ?Alright, cool? the boys replied. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Alright Kirk, I?ll need you to strip down to your underwear?. Kirk kicked off his shorts and tee shirt in two seconds. ?Whoa, settle down killer. Wow, you certainly are a muscular kid aren?t you?. He just stood there taking a load off his eyes, admiring this kids muscles. Kirk wasn?t ?huge? per se, but impressive none the less. ?Oh you like it? Check this out then?. He flexed for him, double bicep pose, a most muscular, flexing his abs, and his leg muscles. ?Well, that?s all I need to see. You pass, you?ll be ready to go as soon as possible. Okay Josh, you?re next?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Josh was already majorly turned on by what was happening. He stripped off his shirt and pants and immediately flexed his bulging eight pack. ?Holy shit kid, crazy abs! Can I touch them?? ?Go right ahead, feel my washboard abs,? Josh said. They were hard as rock, and even had that crevice in them only some guys can get. ?Yeah, fuckin hot yeah. Everyone loves these fuckers, even Kirk.? This made the Doctor nervous, Kirk just had the biggest grin on his face, admiring Josh. ?Well, looks like you kids are ready to go, follow me?.[/COLOR]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkdude For This Useful Post:
-/sam/- (November 3rd, 2013), Bradykins (January 29th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options