The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 01:39 AM

darkknight is on a distinguished road
Hulkdrol.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zoIe7HJIH1I/Rp6eDoPFdwI/AAAAAAAAAr8/c-dDjQdDGQc/s400/hulk+in+rain.bmp

^ The inspiration for this story

It was the deepest night, and the last I?d spend as me.
The liquid had arrived in a nondescript box, sealed and packaged carefully, just like all the other ones I had once ordered ?and then threw away, disappointed- had. I opened it, unwrapped it, and took it to the kitchen.
Hulkdrol, the tag read, for those who want to crush the scale. Over 400lbs of lean mass! So much bullshit; I still didn?t understand (for those who want specially tailored clothes!) why I was even holding it in my hands. None of them worked, but for a 130lb man who was considered tall, desperation was a principal factor of purchase.
I read the instructions three times, opened the bottle and popped 3 pills, which I dry-swallowed. Nothing at first, of course. My hand moved by its own accord as it reached into the bottle and grabbed 5 more pills.
I swallowed those too.
No worries. There was no exact dosage instruction. I went to rest and prepared for my workout.

Rain was pelting the outside when I started. First arms, then legs, then shoulders and chest, abs, and finally back. There had been a significant amount of energy and focus, and a strange wave of aggression, as I made each exercise. Entrancing and fascinating, but not something I hadn?t seen several times before with other supplements.
When I was done, I ate and sat to watch TV, feeling a little strange. Bigger, somehow, like a monster, even though there was no noticeable change on my body except for the usual post-workout pump.
I didn?t start regretting having popped the pills until seven minutes later, when I started choking. It started with dizziness and a shortage of breath, as though my throat was
closing up. ?Ah, shit,? I said, and ran to the kitchen and vomited into the sink, scrambling to read the instructions again. Nothing of help; nothing to tell me what to do in case of an overdose.
What had I done? I tried calling the hospital but?
--suddenly there was a sudden wave of heat in my body. So strong, it made me scream.
As I screamed I doubled over, feeling that rage, now grown into tremendous, animal proportions, swarming my every sensibility. I started grunting with deep, guttural snarls in what seemed as the only antidote for the pain.
My hands fell onto the floor to support me and I saw as the veins had swelled massively, bizarrely, like no pump any human had ever seen before. They palpitated with green light . . . but then my hands themselves were growing, fingers thickening, bones crunching ?I could feel it all over my body- and reconfiguring.
And my skin- it was turning green- my skin was turning green!
My wristbones expanded, making my wrist almost as wide as my massive, and still growing hands. My arms started being pushed away from my sides. I couldn?t bend them, despite the pressure on my neck as it swelled, making me spit out with every bestial grunt, I could see my biceps, triceps and forearms growing into monstrous proportions, becoming unbendable, making me feel as though the green skin would tear like my clothes.
My sleeves didn?t last long as my shoulders shredded them, expanding to the sides, pressing against the hallway walls- the walls? My back and shoulders had grown far beyond humanity. The hallway was constricting my frame. I felt the plaster crack as the growth continued-what was happening-what had I done! I switched to one knee to see my sneaker begin to tear to the sides. One massive green foot broke it, painfully, and I lifted it away from the remains of a shoe not made for monsters. I could feel my pants shredding around quads even my monstrous hands wouldn?t get around, socks tearing around ample, calves.
I lumbered up to slam my head, which felt bigger, thicker, against the roof. I was standing at least at 8 feet tall. I removed the last strap of my shirt with a huge hand and, in a sudden urge driven by rage, slammed my fist against the wall. It crashed down as though made of bread. The strength had become an intoxication.
I crashed against the wall in front of me like a derailed train, huge and unstoppable, roaring and yelling, feeling as pieces of debris, furniture and decoration shattered when coming into contact with me. The monster. The beast.
I fell outside, feeling the rain drumming against my thick, green skin, feeling more of it, as it hit the biggest thing that had ever rendered thought ?and roared. So strong it was, that every single vein popped out of my massive bull neck, and every single muscle pressed against thick skin, revealing its hardness and definition.
But then, there was a moment of lucidity.
I looked at my reflection in a puddle ?what had I done to myself? What had I become? I was looking at myself, but I was It ?the incredible Hulk! A massive head, thick eyebrows, glowing green eyes stared back at me from under a horrific frown. I had changed and it was forever.
Once again, I roared, looking at my hands, disproportionately big, and from thereon a perennial reminder of the day I had lost my humanity in exchange of a different kind of blessing.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to darkknight For This Useful Post:
willfrog13 (November 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 04:27 AM

ToolShedCub is on a distinguished road
wow

Thats a hot start. you should make him bone a few dozen people... in detail
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:18 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Nice story! Short and straight to the point.

Now, where can I order some?
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolShedCub View Post
Thats a hot start. you should make him bone a few dozen people... in detail
i like the sound of that! :P
~Ille

Things happen.