The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jsmi123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2010, 02:28 PM

jsmi123 is on a distinguished road
Hercules' Disciple (again)

Soooo a few weeks back, I wrote a story called Hercules' Disciple. Unfortunately, I was really fucking baked when I wrote it (gotta love college) so it turned out....not meeting its expectations, to say the least. So now, when I am completely sober, I am rewriting it as it was originally visioned.

Hercules looks like any of these three, or a combo of them (I'll leave imagining him up to you)

http://www.wga.hu/art/r/rubens/21mythol/09mythol.jpg

http://www.bodybuildingology.com/pic...dstone-003.jpg

http://www.crossfitsaskatoon.ca/wp-c...nnelly-011.jpg

And yes, I made up some mythology because I'm far too lazy to look it up.

Hercules' Disciple

Prologue

It was ten years ago today when my village was attacked. I remember it so vividly. Things that horrifying don't leave your mind easily. I was only eight at the time, but I can still remember the screams, the blood, the terrible laughter of the raiders as they slaughtered us like pigs. What's worse is I still have nightmares every night....of my family....screaming and begging for mercy before they were brutally ripped apart by the raiders.

I only lived because I ran like the gods themselves were commanding me. I was a small kid for an eight year old, I easily slipped from the raiders' vision. Tears streamed down my face as I ran into the wilderness. I honestly don't remember much else, except for blacking out, and waking up what seemed like weeks later in a dark room.

And that's how I got here. A servant in the temple of Zeus. I have been told that I was found that night ten years ago by a traveling merchant, who claims that Zeus himself commanded him to bring me here. Ever since then, I have been a servant here, which wasn't exactly my choice (the elders here insist that Zeus commanded them to keep me here). I mean, sure, it beats being just another victim of the massacre ten years ago, but being a servant for Zeus, especially for one's entire childhood, can get pretty boring. Especially since I've never had any kind of holy, spiritual encounter with the gods, which all the other servants claim to have had.

How I would love to leave and start a new life somewhere. I've always been an adventurer at heart. I have the dying urge to go out and embark on quests across the lands...who knows, I may even stumble upon that same group of raiders and be able to get my revenge! But that's unlikely. Living as a servant of Zeus means plenty of fasts, lots of playing, and virtually no strenuous physical activity. So naturally, I'm pretty frail. Which I'm pretty sure is the strategy the elders use to get servants to work here their entire lives. Get them so frail and weak, they wouldn't survive anywhere else.

So as you can imagine, life has been pretty bleak. No family, no friends (besides a few other young servants, but they're pretty dry in personality), no future. At least, that is what I thought. Today, the tenth year anniversary of my village's massacre--this I know only because it has become the stuff of local legend-- is the day my entire life would change.

Chapter 1: Meeting Hercules

It was a normal August day. The sun was high in the sky, no clouds to speak of, servants everywhere were quietly attending their duties. Our temple is pretty large for a temple, spanning over 6 hilltops, including some farmland, animal pens, and a dock in the nearby river. On top of the central hill is the High Temple, where all worshipping, sacrifices, and other holy goes down. That's where all servants aspire to work. But because I'm just a lowly orphan servant, I get to work with the animal pens. It's a smelly, nasty, miserable job, but it gets me food and a place to sleep. Plus, if I hadn't been working there, I would never have met Hercules.

There I was, shoveling some pig droppings, when the sky starts to darken. Clouds crept in out of nowhere, crowding out the hot August sun. I appreciated the shade, and said a quick thank you to the gods. But that thank you was short lived. From my spot on the hillside, I spotted a massive shadow lurking close to the horse pens. It was low to the ground, and crept slowly towards the horses, hidden in the grass. Is that a wolf? I wonder to myself. It couldn't have been, for it was far to large, and there was no wolf foolish enough to creep around the stallions.

Without warning, the massive shadow leapt from its hiding spot, letting forth a tremendous roar and pouncing on the largest horse. The horse crumpled beneath the shadow, not letting out even a whimper. That's when it hit me: It was a lion! And not just any lion, the only lion in all of greece capable of taking down an immense, powerful stallion in a single pounce. This was the demonic Megaera, Lion of Hades. Legend has it that all who fall in his sights get ripped to shreds within instants. Which was unfortunate, because as soon as the lion ripped the horses head from its body, it's glare fell directly on me.

I froze in fear. I literally could not move. Images flashed through my head--images of townspeople being mercilessly slaughtered by raiders. As I stood there, frozen in fear, with Megaera now charging directly at me, I realized I had no choice but to accept my fate. I couldn't possibly outrun this beast. Hopefully he would tear me apart quickly and not prolong my suffering. Megaera was now within pouncing distance of me. With a powerful leap, he propelled himself into the air, his claws five inches long and razor sharp, aimed directly at my torso.

But with a sudden flash, an immense body collided with the lion in midair and dragged him down to the ground in a tremendous thud. I couldn't make out what was happening at this point. The body appeared to be human, but was absolutely huge, rivaling the lion in size. The large body, which I concluded to be male, wrestled with the lion. The lion clawed at him, splattering blood across my face. The man struggled with the lion, and I was finally able to get a good look at him.

He was huge. This may be because I was surrounded by scrawny servants for the past ten years, but his size was just astounding! He had brown-blonde hair, which seemed to cover every inch of his body in a short, curly carpet. He had a thick beard which complimented his strong, slightly round face. Hid body was packed with thick muscle, showing years of hard physical activity. He gave off a powerful sense of manliness, which was reinforced by the skimpy loincloth he proudly wore. It looked bizarre, a piece of large fabric dangling below his hairy gut.

I was so focused on examining his body, I didn't notice that he managed to gain the upper hand while wrestling. A sharp CRACK from the lion's neck snapped me out of my trance. I looked at the man. He stood to his full height, an entire foot over me, and was dripping with blood and sweat. He stared at me. I returned the gaze, and we both just stood there for what seemed like hours, fixated on each others eyes. There was just something about him....I couldn't look away. And neither could he. We just stared.

Finally, he broke the silence by extending a huge, meaty hand and saying, "I'm Hercules". I stared at him, processing what he just said. THE Hercules? The man of legend? I couldn't believe it. But it made perfect sense, with his immense size and overwhelming masculinity. I shyly extended a slim hand, which he grabbed and pulled me into his body. With a sharp pain across my head, everything went black.

Chapter 2: The Cave

I awoke in a dark place, that smelled damp and musty. I was lying on what felt like soft fur. Although my head was killing me, I managed to sit up an examine my surroundings. It appeared to be a small cave, with a small fire near the entrance. I was lying close to the back wall on a large piece of fur. Then it dawned on me. I looked at the fur and realized it was the fur of Megaera! Hercules had skinned it! Wait that's right....Hercules KIDNAPPED me! I began to panic. What was he going to do? Eat me? Make me his slave? I had already lived a life of a servant! I quickly scanned the cave and noticed he was nowhere around. It was still light outside, but it appeared to be close to dusk. I got up and staggered over to the entrance. Something felt odd though. I looked down and realized I was wearing only a skimpy loin cloth, fashioned from the lion's fur. It was extremely large on me, going halfway to my knees. I won't lie, I'm not the best endowed guy out there. But I always figured my size matched my skinny body so I never complained. But now I was almost completely naked, save for a large piece of lion fur dangling from my crotch.

Standing at the entrance, I debated whether to try and escape, or wait and see what plans Hercules had for me. From the stories I have heard about him, he is a cruel killer. A barbarian, if you will. But then again, he made me this loincloth, when I was wearing perfectly fine servant robes. And I had never been in the wild on my own before. Plus, I had no idea where I was. Looking out from the entrance, I could see we were on the side of a mountain, looking down on a valley with mountains on all sides of it. In the valley was a small lake, with a forest on the bank farthest from me that led up into the mountains. The sun was setting behind these mountains, with beams of light streaking into my small cave. It was beautiful. For once in my life, I felt...at ease. As much as I wanted to run away, something was compelling me to stay. And so I did.

As I stood leaning against the entrance, gazing at the beautiful scene before me, I noticed a large figure lumbering up the side of the mountain to the cave. Initially I panicked when I realized it was Hercules. What was he going to do? There was no point running for it now. He'd easily see me coming out of the cave.

He approached the entrance where I was standing. He walked up to me, and stopped. Sweet Olympus, he was HUGE. He was easily much wider than me, and towered over me. I looked up into his small brown eyes. He returned the gaze. He smelled good. He must have bathed in the lake, since there was no blood on him anymore. He was wearing only his loincloth again, which was as large as mine. Except his looked like it was actually hiding something immense. His hairy body gave off a warmth which I could feel. He looked at me, slowly smiled, and said, "I guess I have some explaining to do!"

His cheery attitude immediately calmed me. I don't know why, but something about him made me feel comfortable. He ushered me into the cave, and we sat by the fire on another large piece of fur. Just sitting next to him, I felt tiny. He could kill me so easily.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you" he said through a smile. "But you must listen to me. You don't know it yet, but you are incredibly important."

"Im-important?" I stammered. My throat was incredible dry. I think he noticed this, because he reached into a cluster of large vials in a sack behind him, and pulled out a clear one.

"Here's some water. You've been out for only a few hours." he said.

I remembered it now. He knocked me unconscious! "Yeah wait! Why did you knock me out? Why am I here? What's the hell is going o-" He cut me off by holding a thick hairy finger to my lips. The second it touched my lips, my body tingled all over. I think I....wanted him!

"Shhh...I know I know. I'm really sorry about that. But I needed you to come with me! The easiest way was to just knock you out. But there is a greater purpose here."

"Wait...what? What purpose? Do the elders know I'm gone? I need to get back!"

"I'm sorry but you can't go back. Just listen to me." He gazed at me intensely. "Many moons ago, I received a vision from Zeus. I was told to travel to Zues' Temple, where Megeara the Lion would lay in wait. Zeus told me that I would rescue a boy....and this boy would grow to do great things, under my training."

There was a long silence. I looked at him and asked..."Is that....me?"

He leaned closer place a giant paw on my knee. It enveloped the whole thing. "I have never looked at someone and loved them at first sight, until I saw you." It was like I was just punched in the face. He...loved me? I didn't know how to feel love, or what it was. But looking into his eyes, I felt my heart skip a few beats. What was happening?

"Zeus even said that I would immediately know once I had found you. I want nothing more than to be your everything. To raise you to accomplish the great things the gods have in store for you"

Before I could fully swallow what he was saying, or even get a word out, he leaned over and planted a kiss on me. We stayed there, our lips connected, until I finally couldn't handle it. My lips relaxed, and I felt his large, soft tongue touch mine. He gently pushed me onto the ground and held himself over me as not to crush me. His beard tickled my smooth skin, his huge hairy body now grinding slowly against mine. His huge hands explored my frail body, until he felt my small erection.

He stopped kissing me, looked deep into my eyes, and slowly took off his loincloth. If there was anything big about him, it was his endowment. His penis was eight inches soft, and very thick. It quickly hardened into a ten inch monster standing perfectly vertical against his hairy gut, protruding from his thick pubes. His testicles were in proportion, being the size of lemons..

I craved his soft lips against mine, so I began kissing him again. Everything about him, his smell, his warmth, his fur, just set my body on fire. But he suddenly stopped kissing me, and said, "The day I penetrate you will be the day you become what you are intended to be. But you can't handle being the bottom for a demigod yet. So hold on..."

He reached into his bag of bottles, and pulled out a large purple one. He poured some of the liquid into his hands. It smelled like lavender. He got down again and started kissing me again, sliding one of his huge hairy hands around to my ass. I felt a single, powerful finger slowly touch my hole. It was incredible. His other hand completely enveloped my small penis. He looked at it and said, "Don't worry. This will be fixed soon enough."

With that, he started caressing my dick in his huge hand, and his finger slowly slid up my ass. It was huge and my ass was tight, but he slowly worked his way until it felt like his entire finger was in.

It was all ecstatic. Within minutes, my entire body arched as I blew my load into his hand. He licked it up and smiled, then started to caress his own penis. Tonight was going to be a long, enjoyable night.
  #2   Add to beachdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 03:15 PM

beachdude is on a distinguished road
WOW!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 07:03 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
wow

Great story, thanks. Love this big beast of a man wanting to impress this little guy.
  #4   Add to goliathlover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:28 AM
Black Adam

goliathlover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to goliathlover
Wow! This is fantastic! Please keep it up!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options