The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2005, 09:51 AM
BigPollack

PE teacher

Have any of you guys had experiences with your PE/gym teacher? Where I went to school, we had jr hi -- grades 7-8-9. Boys gym class was always in the afternoons, with 7th grade getting the first period after lunch and 9th the end of day wrap-up. Our teacher used to shower with the 9th grade boys, and it was like a rite of passage from when you entered the 7th grade until until the end of jr hi that you would get to see the coach naked. The guy was a coach because he coached the basketball team, although to me he was just the gym teacher. As I remember, there's such a huge awareness in those early teen years of how HUGE men are and a lot of anxiety about whether as kids we'd ever get that big and hairy. I just could not seem to happen fast enough. And it sure was something we wanted to be aroun, although not necessarily with our own dads. Plus, as for the PE teacher, there was such a charge about being accepted as a man -- naked and equal -- by a guy who was supposed to be a role model. I have to say that showering was the best part of 9th grade gym class. All this came back to me when I saw the morph drawing I am going to try to attach to this post. The huge sexy potent powerful image took me right back to 9th grade and the coach as he appeared to me then.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2005, 10:32 AM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
cool

i think we had the same gym teacher.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text