The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to yahoopoint's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2010, 06:27 AM

yahoopoint is on a distinguished road
Cult of the Muscle Beast

Okay I've decided to post Cult of the Muscle Beast here on request.

[COLOR="Red"]DISCLAIMER:
THIS STORY INVOLVES
-One really muscular furry character with human anatomy (cough)
-A small amount of nerd-hate
-Ten thousand plus words
-Muscle Growth
-Muscle THEFT
-A Not-Really-Happy Ending[/COLOR]

You have been warned! : )

So I've copy pasted the story from FA and put it here.

Enjoy!

Cult of the Muscle Beast
By SuperWaffle (This is my FA username)

Ten thousand years.

For ten thousand years He drifted in darkness. For ten thousand years He drifted in silence. For ten thousand years there was naught light nor sound nor feeling. He simply drifted, floating in the eternal darkness that shrouded and silenced him. He longed to be free again, to see and to hear and to feel.

And so he drifted, a shadow of a being he once was, trapped in the eternal shadow that was his prison and his sanctuary, for if his essence was released into the mortal plane without a container, it would simply dissolve, and his existence would cease.

For ten thousand years He drifted in darkness. For ten thousand years He drifted in silence.

But on the ten thousandth and first year, all that, would cease.

"WOOT!" wooted Jerrod as the jeep bounced along the rocky mountain trail. Jerrod was excited! His socially unacceptable driving technique filled him with the exhilaration only a socially unacceptable driving technique could provide.

The jeep dodged another tree and continued its insane rampage down the rocky snow trail, spending more time above said trail than on it, likewise, the jeeps passengers also spent more time above their seats than on them.

"OH MY FUCK! JERROD! SLOW DOWN FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!" I hollered into the freezing mountain air, just before gravity violently slammed us back into our seats and a pothole promptly sent us back into the air. Unlike Jerrod, I was human under that humorously thick red woollen sweater that acted as my windbreaker. The bitter wind continued its relentless onslaught onto my face, if I didn't know any better, I'd say mother nature was hell bent on flaying the skin off my bones. Instinctively, I turned my face away from the tempest (okay okay, I'm exaggerating) towards my really big, really buff, seemingly insane Lupine friend.

"Aww Jake! C'mon man!"

We struck another rock as Jerrod swivelled to avoid a tree. Those things were really beginning to pop out of nowhere in the most unfavourable of conditions.

"Dude please! We've been going like this for the past hour and a half!" I wailed at the top of my (comparatively) tiny human lungs.

The mindless exchange continued for an excruciatingly painful minute and a half before Jerrod finally relented, the jeep cruising at a comfortable (and really slow) 10 kilometres per hour.

"Oh hey Jake, tell me again where we're going." Jerrod said as he directed the now very slow jeep down a steep rocky hill.

"We just need to get to the Mt. Saint Fjord resort, there's something there I want to see."

"Ain't that place a secluded mountain resort Jakie?" Jerrod grinned, rows of gleaming, razor sharp wolf teeth lit up under the winter sun. "I think I know just what you wanna see." Jerrod giggled, reaching that massive, furry, muscle arm of his to pull me closer. "You know you love me Jake."

"You know me so well." I replied.

The container was fast approaching. He could sense its presence emanating from the thin crack in his prison. His patience was stretched thin, he had waited ten thousand and on years for this day, he could wait a little longer.

But just a while longer.

We more or less tumbled into our room at the little known Mt. Saint Fjord Inn. It was a nice place, situated right at the snowy base of Mt. Saint Fjord, resembling a large, old fashioned log cabin, complete with the lack of modern amenities, like heating.

Of course, in all fairness, the lack of central heating was the least prominent of issues right now.

There was still arousal to take care of.

I was quite sure we were rolling around on the wooden floor, not that I cared, or had the attention to spare, Jerrod's long tongue invaded my mouth, tugging and licking and coiling, there was a thing about French kissing, and another when your partner was a 6 foot 2, 300pound hulk of a wolf.

The full winter grab surely softened the impact of wooden floor as we rolled, Jerrod wasn't the patient sort, the moment the door was properly shut he had wrapped those massive arms and legs of his around me and rolled onto the floor.

So there we were, I couldn't keep track of how long Jerrod dominated me with all his manly, muscled goodness. The hours seemed to fly by as I immersed myself in Jerrod, licking, kissing, rubbing and feeling, then, against all odds, I managed to free my arms form Jerrod's tight grip.

Now, most people would agree in this sort of situation, it was completely excusable to be totally blinded by sheer ecstasy, and I was. I had shut my eyes due to the seeming lack of difference between open and close. My hands on the other hand, were free, and use them I did. It took a while, but I managed to get under the sleeves of Jerrod's shirt, man, Jerrod was pumped, his bicep wasn't just huge and rock solid, it was contoured and rippled and veiny. My fingers did most of the work, traversing across biceps, triceps, biceps again, and shoulders before I finally got to his pecs.

Jerrod's fur was short and smooth, allowing me unrestricted access to the juicy goodness they sort to hide. Jerrod loved his chest, giving them a good flex as my hands reached his beautiful pectorals, they were like marble slabs, large mountainous marble slabs separated by crevice that would put whole valleys to shame. Their (my hands) incredible journey to heaven ended abruptly when they inadvertently brushed Jerrod's ultra sensitive nips, naughtily flicking them while they were there.

"Uggh! Oh God! Aww... Jake!" Jerrod managed to gasp, pulling his tongue back into his mouth, his entire body tense.

I realised I was on top now, wow, I really did lose sense of space and time, no matter!

"What does this button do?" I giggled, directing my fingers to the area around Jerrod's left nip.

"Oh God Jake! Don't! I don't think I can hold it!"

Once again, I sent common sense out the window and gripped Jerrod's juicy nip between my fingers.

"JAKE!"

I squeezed.

"JAKE! Oh God! Ooh...Ohhhh...Ughhh...Awwwhh...d-don't s-stop!"

Jerrod's body flexed and convulsed, his broad back threatening to rip apart the floor boards. Somehow, Jerrod's free hand found the back of my waist and forced it down, pressing my already painful boner against his own, at least, that's what it felt like, sight was not an option again, Jerrod having forced my face into his with his other free hand, shredding the fabric of his sleeves in the process.

I could feel Jerrod's hard cobblestone abs rubbing against my not so hard ones, his stiff, rock hard 9 inch man meat pressing, rubbing, against my own respectable 7 inches. I had been on edge for hours already, sheer willpower and refusal to stop playing kept it in check. To have such a massive muscle monster under my control, it was obscene, yet phenomenal at the same time.

I twisted Jerrod's sweet magic button.

Jerrod growled. A loud, sensual yet animalistic growl. His entire body seemed to flex in unison. At light speed, Jerrod sat up and flung me back onto the floor, he was on his knees now, and I was comfortably positioned underneath him. Jerrod roared, and proceeded to flex for me (or himself), crazed lust probably overwhelming whatever senses he still had.

I watched as Jerrod tightened the grip his legs had on me and flexed a maddeningly hot full body flex, the sound of tearing fabric filled my ears. His (now sleeveless) shirt which at one point was capable of holding in his torso suddenly lost its ability to do so. From behind the cloud of sheer ecstasy I could make out the material retreating up Jerrod's waist, revealing the brick like moulds of muscle called `abs'.

"RAWWRR!!!!!!"

Jerrod roared as he brought his arms up for a fantastic side chest pose, there was a string of ripping sounds before his chest and upper abs blew away the material from the front of his shirt. Jerrod struck a lat spread pose that destroyed what was left his shirt, a lat spread pose that would put the wings of an eagle to shame. Shreds of cloth fluttered everywhere.

But Jerrod wasn't finished yet, he still had a pair of trousers on. Jerrod slammed himself onto all fours, cracking the floor where his fists landed and giving me an orgasmic view of his incredible pectures. The heavenly cloud inside my brain squashing my senses, for a moment I was partially surprised I still remembered to breathe, then it was nothing but pecs, thick, meaty pecs, I wanted to touch them so bad, only Jerrod had grabbed my hands and held them away from me, spread eagle (lats!) style.

Jerrod flexed his inhuman (then again, this should have been expected) quads, filling them out beyond measure and bursting outwards, obliterating most of his trousers and leaving nothing but a bright pink posing strap in its place. That was enough, that massive, bulging tent caused me to erupt in a surge of mancream, soaking the insides of my pants, the obvious stain growing with each passing second. Orgasm after orgasm followed, the more I came, the harder, thicker my member grew, blood rushed into the organ and away from my brain.

Heavy breathing brought my attention back to the real world, Jerrod had brought his face within an inch of mine, I could smell his warm, moist breath.

I opened my mouth to gasp for air.

That was all I managed before Jerrod began tearing the clothes off me, like a child unwrapping a Christmas present. Jerrod's cock must have had been oozing precum for hours, the proof was all there, all the fur around his crotch was soaked in what seemed like mayonnaise. Further foreplay quickly ensued. Shredded bits of clothing were everywhere, only Jerrod's bright pink posing strap remained intact.

It wasn't until Jerrod released my lips again did my eyes open, the room had gotten pretty dark, it seemed night had fallen while I was enjoying myself.

"There's one more thing you need to see Jakie." Jerrod said in-between heavy breaths.

"Don't look away." Yeah like that could ever happen.

Jerrod released my hands and held his arms behind his head and flexed. As he did, that posing strap of his grew tighter against all odds, his balls falling out of the material. Jerrod's cock surged outwards against the material, which barely contained anything now. His cock was thick, wet, and covered in veins which seemed to pulse with each heartbeat, in fact, his entire cock seemed to throb with each heartbeat. Jerrod grunted again as he trusted into the air, the material finally relented, Jerrod's massive meat popped out and trusted itself into the air, a pearl of precum forming at its tip.

Resistance was futile. I lunged at Jerrod's cock, devouring it without so much as a thought just as another orgasm hit me. That massive meat was warm and hard as rock, it had begun to turn a deep shade of red.

"Oh FUCK! I-I'm c-coming!" Jerrod roared as I stuck my tongue down his cumslit.

I felt Jerrod's hands pressing down on the back of my head, I needed no such encouragement.

And then, he came.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!! OH FU-OOOOHHHHH!!!!!! UUUUGHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Jerrod exploded in my mouth, it felt like I was trying to drink from a fire hose.

There was simply too much cum, Jerrod wasn't through with his second burst before I gagged, released him, and fell over. Jerrod's eruption continued, thick cum splattered everywhere.

It wasn't till an entire minute had passed before Jerrod's orgasm reduced itself to a trickle. He gasped once, and then crawled up to me to kiss me, his cock was still hard. It felt like a hot steel girder. He only released my tongue when he carried me to the bed.

"Do you like me Jakie?" I heard him ask.

It took a while, but I managed to free my face from inbetween those gigantic furry pecs.

"Hell yes."

The Imprisoned One drifted in his prison, suspended in space and time where space and time could not exist. He had been here for many a millennium, with not body nor spirit nor soul. He was simply essence.

How he longed for a body again, to run his fingers across a body sculpted by the gods themselves. He longed to feel power only a strong body could give. He longed for his old body, the many men and boys he broke seemed to mock him in the darkness, He, a shadow of his former self.

The Imprisoned One drifted back to the crack in his prison, a small crack in such a vast space, he would have managed to put his old hand through it, but it would have stopped there. He focused his power through the crack, spreading it into the room on the other side. He could sense them, his newly gained followers.

How greedy these humans were, He thought to himself, a simple message was all that was needed, and these humans would abandon the teachings of their superiors, they would abandon their morals and their ethics. He smirked as best as was possible in this state, the number of sentient creatures who would throw themselves at him simply for a taste of his power was astounding. Pity those could not be used, what he needed was a container who had the will to resist, not that that will would succeed after a while, but once such a container was completely dominated, it's power would be limitless.

He pulled his influence from the crack, the trap had been set, every being on the other side was weak of mind, body and will, they were expendable, loyal and easily manipulated. The container was still nearby, once it came close enough, the trap would be sprung, and he would be free to roam the land as he once did so long ago.

And so, He waited.

Sunlight burnt through my closed eyelids, yet still I dreamed, I dreamed of peace, serenity. I dreamed of warmth, acceptance. I dreamed of strength, power. I dreamed of control, obedience. I dreamed of fruitcake, spices. I dreamed of charisma, love, respect, obedience, acceptance, strength, warmth, power, soup. I dreamed of muscles. I dreamed of Jerrod.

Fur fluttered in and out of my nostrils. Gagging, I startled myself awake. Jerrod's manly chest bid me good morning, gently rising and falling. Sunlight again blasted into my eyes. Sheepishly I turned my head around for a good look at my surroundings. Jerrod was still sleeping, a trail of drool traced itself down his cheek onto the pillow. The smell of cum was everywhere, and dried, crusted cum everywhere else. I watched Jerrod sleep, even asleep he looked hot, I watched in awe as my eyes traced Jerrod's incredibly broad shoulders, onwards to his meaty pecs, down the cobblestone pathway abs, up the large tent in the blanket, down the large tent in the blanket towards his...

Wait. What?

My brain overwrote the automated program in my eyes, and pointed them back in that massive circus tent sized tent.

I went from soft to hard in less than 10 seconds. One quick glance at Jerrod later, the blanket was off and I was tending to the problem myself.

Day had broken on the other side.

The Imprisoned One was getting impatient, he was so close.

He drifted back to the crack and dipped his power into the other side, touching the minds of his obedient followers.

He would not wait any longer, if his container would not come to him, he would have it brought to him.

The day was perfect. The wind had died down, I was properly shielded against the cold, the tourists were all on the slopes, and Jerrod and I had the entire forest clearing to ourselves.

It was supposed to be a picnic, cliche I know, but it was advertised as private AND it came with a personal waiter. The waiter was not to refuse any food or beverage based request that fell within the law, no matter how outrageous said request was. You can imagine the surprised when he politely refused to get us another bottle of champagne.

"I am terribly sorry sir, but now is not the right time for champagne." He had said.

I had planned to protest of course, the price for this plot of snow and the personal waiter was phenomenal.

I had planned.

But of course, after having a baseball bat to the sides of our heads, plans have to be changed.

I woke up in a badly lit room, initially it seemed totally dark, but as the concussion faded away, so did some of the darkness.

The room was clearly underground, the air was freezing, and the room seemed to have been carved out of stone, the room itself seemed vast, but my vision was limited by the light of several torches hanging from the pillars around me. There was no sign of Jerrod anywhere.

I tried to move from my kneeling position, only to find my hands and feet had been bound earlier, maybe I could hop my way out of here.

"You shouldn't move." said a loud, strangely nerdy voice.

"Wait...Who's there? Who are you? Where am I? WHERE'S JERROD?!"

The voice tsked, a really nerdy tsk too.

"Your friend is in the other chamber." The voice said again.

Then a vast looming shadow loomed itself over me, its owner eventually entering my line of sight.

It wasn't a very tall figure, or very large either, in fact, it almost looked frail. The figure was dressed in a long billowing red cloak with gold trimmings, his face covered by a hood.

Oh god, some nerdy sci-fi club taking things a little too far.

"It's good you're awake, just in time for the ceremony too."

A ceremony now? Wow. Seriously.

Then a door opened somewhere, and two other figures stepped into the light, they too were dressed in long red and gold cloaks.

The nerdy one spoke first.

"He's awake milord."

I rolled my eyes, but none of them paid any attention.

Then the voice of the replier shocked me.

"Gag him, and take him to the ritual", the voice was deep, tough, a far cry from the nerd guy. I was pretty worried now, nerds didn't have deep voices, I snuck a glance at my captors. Nerdboy's figure was still there, the second figure was practically his double, short, thin, and probably really frail. The third figure on the other hand, was tall and broad. Judging by the way the sleeves clung onto the muscles on his arms, I'd say this one was pretty buff too.

Not that it mattered. I was soon gagged and dragged out of the room, into a tunnel, and into another chamber.

This one was huge, it was the size of the Cathedral of Parma. Six massive pillars held the entire structure up. At the very end of the cathedral stood a massive marble slab, it was probably the size of a large single bed, times two. Nerdboy One and Nerdboy Two continued to drag me to the stone slab while Buffguy led the way. The entire cathedral was filled with figures dressed in the same red and gold uniform (or cloaks), most of them practically resembled Nerdboy One and Two in terms of physical appearance.

The rest of them on the other hand, were huge (comparatively of course, none of them really came close to Jerrod in bulk). There were two of those guys, big, buff, and really scary, the leaders, probably.

Nerdboy One and Two left me at the altar with the leaders.

"Why is this one here?" One of them asked.

"The master wishes for an outsider to bear witness to his power, we shall set this one free after he has seen enough, the world will know of His return."

That puzzled me for a brief moment, then I realised something that drained the blood from my face.

Chained to the marble slab, and clearly unconscious, was Jerrod.

I struggled against the bindings and the gag, earning me a swift kick to the face and stars into my sight. I struck the floor, dazed and teetering on the edge of unconsciousness.

He was excited. The hour of his freedom was here. The ritual would be a reasonably fast one, three keys and a sacrifice were needed to properly shatter the prison, so that no one would be able to seal him away again.

And so, the imprisoned one dipped his influence into the crack yet again.

"The hour of reckoning has come my loyal followers! Commence the ritual!"

I was shaking, badly. My vision was clearing, but still I could only just make out what was going on. A dark, unholy voice had boomed throughout the chamber, commanding the commencement of "The Ritual", then I noticed it, behind the altar, hung up on the wall was a mirror, or at least, what looked like a mirror. The frame was an intricate design of twisted silver, it was grotesque, what seemed like corpses twisted themselves upon one another, frozen in that position. The mirror itself was frightening, unlike normal mirrors, this one seemed to reflect nothing but dark smoke, there was a small crack in the mirror, the gold line visible on the mirror by the light of the nearby torches.

The leaders positioned themselves in a triangle around Jerrod, I wanted to scream, but my body simply would not obey. In horror I watched as Leader One positioned himself facing Jerrod, his back to the rest of the cult. As the trio raised their arms in unison, the rest of the cult fell onto their knees in unison, the sound of bony knees striking the floor ringing out through the hollow space.

Once again, in unison, the trio removed their robes revealing their features to me for the first time. All three of them were rather good looking I must admit, and all three of them were really, really buff. All of them had broad backs and slim waists, their arms were muscular and well sculpted, their pecs were just as developed and stuck out a good couple of inches from the rest of their bodies, they all had six packs too, incomparable to Jerrod's eight pack, but impressive nonetheless, the rest of the hotness was hidden under red and gold trousers.

They had begun to chant, distracting me from my ogling. The chant was in a language I did not recognise, it didn't sound like any modern language at all, the cultists had their arms up and waved them in synchrony. Then, the ground began to shake.

At first, I thought there was an earthquake, then the chanting stopped and Leader One brought his huge, hulking arms down, extending them as if preparing to embrace someone.

Almost on que, there was a loud crack and another crack formed in the mirror, the smoke on the inside seemed to spill out, tendrils of smoke spread out everywhere like the tentacles of some horrid sea creature. The smoke tendrils spun round Jerrod's still unconscious body and the leaders, one of them drifted pass me, there was no smell, no indication that it was there other than sight.

Leader One spoke first, his back still facing the rest of the cult.

"Today," he boomed, "We shall bear witness to the coming of the ultimate power. Today, you will all see the fruits of our labour. Today, you will worship ME!"

The shock in the other leaders faces was obvious, even if I could not properly see, muttering had stirred up amongst the crowd, I was halfway through registering what had just been said when another loud crack rang out.

The mass of smoke seemed to resemble a storm cloud now, lightning struck at the mass of nerd cultists, screams of panic and terror rang out as most began to scatter, nearly stampeding to the exit which would not let them through. Smoke tendrils had passed right through Leaders Two and Three, they had gone rigid, the tendrils coiled in the air for the briefest of moments, and shot to Leader One.

Lightning seemed to crackle around him, the trio had begun trembling. Then, Leader One stopped trembling, he brought his arms up and flexed.

"YES" he roared.

He seemed to surge with power, his body had begun to change. It was hard to see initially, but I could see his back muscles going into slight spasms, each time they twitched, those already thick cords of muscle seemed to get thicker.

Leader Two and Three screamed as their own bodies convulsed, Leader Two falling onto the marble altar as if his legs had given way. Another scream and I realised what was happening. Two and Three were shrinking.

Not literally of course, but they were definitely losing muscle mass and definition, the smoke tendrils seemed to bind them in place as they protested and cried for mercy. Not that any of them would have done them good.

"YES!! YES!! GIVE ME YOUR POWER!"

In horror, I watched as the transfer accelerated, I could see the pecs of the other two shrink back till there was nothing but a flat chest, their abs had become less and less prominent until they were almost invisible. By then, their broad shoulders and bulky arms had been reduced to almost nothing, they resembled the nerds I imagined were underneath the cloaks, the nerds who were still squashing themselves against the exit that would not open.

Leader (as he was the only big cultist now) flex again, roaring his approval, he had grown almost a foot in height by now, his fists were the size of grapefruits, his torso just seemed to explode in muscle, his shoulders grew wider as his delts started packing on pure muscle. His chest got bigger too, each slab of meat inflating like balloons, thickening so much they pushed his nipples downwards until they were nearly pointing towards the floor. I watched as his trousers began to tear, his calves had become massive, his foot was probably three times the size of mine, the tear shot upwards, ripping apart until there was nothing left, Leader's muscular ass tensed and flexed, veins running across the muscles I could see.

Leader's Two and Three were nothing but skeletons now, as I watched, their skin began to crack, smoke fluttering from the openings, within seconds, they were nothing but piles of ash on the floor.

Leader One roared again, he was already as big as Jerrod. He seemed to radiate pure energy, flexing and pumping and roaring all at once, clearly drunk with the power he had received. Then I noticed something that sent my jaw to the floor, his meat was massive, it was a good 13 inches long, hard and engorged with so much blood it was very VERY red.

Precum oozed from the tip like a leaky pipe, Leader's transformation had stopped, he turned his handsome face to me. Again, I felt what little blood that remained my face drain away. He was hot, probably a good 4 inches taller than Jerrod, and much, MUCH buffer.

In two easy strides he had crossed over to me and savagely picked me up.

"Say goodbye to your friend." He whispered menacingly.

I felt him throw me onto the floor with such force all the wind was knocked out of me and I nearly passed out.

"FOLLOWERS!" Leader roared, "THE MASTER HAS GRANTED ME POWER, STRENGTH. DO NOT FEAR ME. WORSHIP ME, AND I SHALL SEE THAT NOTHING ELSE WILL PLEASE YOU."

Tears clouded my vision, was I going to die here? This entire incident was my fault, if I had not dragged Jerrod all the way here simply because I wanted a romantic getaway.

Then something caught my eye, the smoke mirror, it was cracked yes, but the smoke inside was swirling, as if caught in a violent cyclone, as if something was trying to get out.

The Imprisoned One could feel it, the ritual was nearly complete, the sacrifice was ready, and soon, SOON, he would be free.

More cracks had formed in his prison, his influence was stronger each minute.

Now, it was his turn.

He drifted back a few paces, and dived, head first, to freedom.

Leader was speaking to me, I could hear his deep, almost sensual voice over the cries of panic.

"The ritual is nearly complete boy, once I offer your friend to the master, he will be free, and I will be granted power over all men."

He seized me again and forced my face to his sweaty eight pack.

"Breathe deeply" He said in a voice that commanded I obey.

I did.

He smelled of sex, and musk, and sweat. My brain nearly overloading with lust and other pleasurable senses, I wanted more!

Predictably, before I could get the second sniff, I was back on the hard stone floor.

"You will wait, slave."

Oh dear, it seemed he already had plans for me.
I watched the sweaty, naked, cum dripping Leader position himself before the altar, he was facing the cracking mirror again. As he raised his arms again, smoke tendrils shot out from the storm cloud. Like bullets they shot at the mass of cultists trying to dig their way out of the stone, blood chilling cries filled the air, the sound of cracking bones and skulls barely audible.

"MASTER!" Leader boomed "ACCEPT THIS SACRIFICE AND BLESS ME WITH YOUR POWER!"

Lightning exploded in the chamber yet again, smoke was blasting from the mirror now, within seconds, the entire mirror shattered.

"YES" shrieked a hollow voice.

Leader roared his approval, his massive beast seeming to throb in anticipation. His arms were up in a full body flex now, ready to absorb more power.

Then something unexpected happened, I was waiting for Leader's growth spurt to start again, but there was a soft gasp from him as the smoke tendrils flew through his broad back.

"NO! MASTER! WHAT IS HAPPENING?" he shrieked.

I finally registered what was going on. Leader was shrinking, and fast.

I watched as his broad back begun to retreat, his sculptured muscles dissolving, veins retreating from all over his body, his abs becoming less and less defined, his pecs deflating like a popped balloon, his meaty cock shrank went from a solid 13 inches to a solid 4 inches.

Leader screamed, rage giving way to horror and tears.

As his wimpy body fell onto the stone, the smoke tendrils shot up into the air, cart wheeling, twisting, spiralling, and other things smoke isn't supposed to be able to do. A smoke tendril caressed my face, I felt it this time, it was chilling, evil, and a lot denser than previously.

The cries from the normal cultists had died down by now, many of them relenting to the fact they could not escape, all eyes were on the swirling mass of smoke above the altar now.

Then, the entire mass condensed into a single massive plume of smoke and dived down like a rocket, barrelling around Jerrod and me.

It was the worst possible time for Jerrod to wake up, but he did. I was still gagged, but he could see me from his chained, lying down position.

"Jake! What's going on?"

Tears welled up in my eyes again, I wanted to move, to pull off those chains and flee.

But alas, it seemed this demonic smoke thing had other plans.

Jerrod had registered the fear and sadness in my eyes by now, the horror of the smoke demon thing was getting to him too. I watched, helpless, as his struggled against the thick chains that held him down, Jerrod was incredibly strong yes, but there was a limit, and he had hit this limit.

The smoke rocket stopped abruptly above Jerrod, the silence was deafening.

Then, it barrelled into him.

I screamed, gag and all, I screamed.

The Imprisoned One was imprisoned no more. The vessel, the container, was perfect. Its owners mind was simple enough, basic it was, and easily moulded. But yet, this mind was strong in its own right, not strong enough to resist him forever of course, but a challenge was always welcome.

With that, He began the possession, pushing aside the containers memories, thoughts, ideas, and leaving in their place memories of his own. He read the containers language and memories in the process. He felt the primal urges he had been away from for so long, he wanted to enjoy himself again, but a mere vessel such as this would not satisfy him, he would remake this one.

But first, he would dominate his mind.

Jerrod fought against the control, I could sense it, through the tears I could see him trashing wildly against the chains on the stone slab. I could hear his cries of agony, of mercy, almost begging the smoke demon thing to stop.

Then suddenly, he stopped and laid limp on the slab, his clothes soaking his sweat, eyes closed.

I struggled against my restrains, desperate to get to Jerrod, I had to see him, I had to see if he was alright.

I didn't make a foot before Jerrod roared. A deafening, unholy roar that shredded my clothes, tore at my skin, and broke the bindings that held me down. I heard similar things happening to the cultists as they were thrown into the air.

I jumped onto my feet, Jerrod turned his head and looked at me.

His beautiful blue eyes were gone.

Frightening red eyes stared out at me.

"JAKE!" The red eyed Jerrod screamed "STAY BACK!"

He had a body again, well he technically did. It seemed he had underestimated the owner's strength of will.

No matter. He, Lord Davron, would simply settle the other problem first.

The Jerrod-thing had gone into convulsions, I could hear bones snapping and growing and reshaping, Jerrod was getting bigger. The marble slab cracked as Jerrod's massive claws got even more massive, they dug into the marble, crushing to dust where those meaty hands gripped.

Jerrod's body tensed in the light, he moaned a deep sensuous moan.

Then lightning struck him.

"JERROD!"

There was no harm done, the lightning made a sound like the cracking of a whip. Pure energy seemed to pulse on Jerrod, and he swelled.

It was like watching the Hulk, except this was real life. Jerrod roared as his shoulders started to expand, massive mountainous boulders bulged and exploded everywhere, obliterating the shirt in less than a second. Jerrod's massive claws easily tore off the chains that held him down, I watched as his biceps swelled, doubling, then tripling in size, his triceps seemed to compete with them as they bulged, veins snaking their way across. Thick cords of muscle roped themselves around his forearms, their inhumane power surging through Jerrod's arms.

"FUCK YEAH!" Jerrod roared "YES! FUUUUUCK!!!!!"

Jerrod's body surged again, flexing his mammoth arms, they were defined and chiselled beyond anything any artist in history could have managed. Thick cords of muscle had begun twisted their way around Jerrod's still broadening back, his lats blew forth like the wings on a manta ray, the already distinct V-shape of Jerrod's back becoming all the more prominent. My eyes traced Jerrod's torso from his fucking massive shoulders down to that slim, slender waist.

Jerrod's furry pecs, already huge, surged forth. That massive heaving, swelling, meaty chest nearly doubled in muscle mass, each pec mashing itself against the other as they flexed, separated by a cleave that would have put the grand canyon to shame. Pubic fur had also begun fluffing itself out of the canyon, it ran a sweaty treasure trail down Jerrod's abs. Jerrod's apple sized abs almost burst with power, swelling and bulging and expanding until they resembled furry marble bricks, so defined they were that Jerrod's fur hid none of it.

Next were Jerrod's legs, I watched as his trousers swelled up with so much meat they blew away his trousers like a popping balloon his quads and calves bulged so much they looked monstrously out of proportion, then Jerrod's legs begun their change, growing and lengthening until everything was in proportion, but still massively huge. Deadly claws had developed on Jerrod's feet, he usually kept them nice and trim, now they looked savage.

I could see the muscles in Jerrod's ass, all the fat had been burnt to nothing. His taut, muscle glutes propped him up, I could see a small gap between that hot furry ass and his thigh.

Jerrod roared again, more savagely this time, his head had reshaped itself, bones getting bigger, his snout lengthening, ears getting larger. Huge fangs stuck out where his canines once were, sharper and deadlier than they once were, Jerrod roared yet again, and gave me a good look at his teeth, they too had gotten bigger.

As Jerrod turned into a monstrously muscular killing machine, his underwear caught my attention.

The beast within was awakening, as Jerrod freed himself and flexed and pumped and growled, the beast reared its head, pushing the material outwards. I could see veins crawling along the length of his cock, feeding it, causing it to pulse and throb. Jerrod put his arms behind his head, which was his favourite pose, and flexed.

His cock tore through his underwear, surging upwards like a skyscraper, it bulged and swelled as more and more blood was pumped into it, precum flowed from the tip like a fountain, drenching it and flowing all over his grapefruit sized balls. Jerrod's cockhead throbbed with each heartbeat, gorging itself with blood, the mushroom head spewed out another glob of precum, it was so thick, yet it flowed smoothly down the length of his cock to his pubes.

Jerrod stood up, sexual energy blasting from him, I was hard in 3 seconds flat. As he flexed his new body, I watched globs after globs of precum ooze from the tip, forming a growing puddle on the floor. The new Jerrod seemed oblivious to me, I was practically standing in front of him, frozen in sheer terror with a dash of lust on the side.

I took a good, long look at New-Jerrod. Yep, that impossibly huge muscle beast was real. Jerrod stood at an incredible 8 feet, muscles were everywhere! His massive feet supported thick strong tree trunk legs. His gigantic furry arms had to be carved out of marble by superhuman artists, no mortal sculptor could have possibly created such a god, power almost dripped from those thick, delicious biceps. His torso was another thing to behold, his obscenely broad shoulders ended in a slim, sexy waist, it seemed impossible, but everything was proportionate. His shoulders were like cannonballs resting perfectly above his arms. His monstrous pecs were sweaty slabs of marble growing from his chest, they heaved and hoed with each breath, furry pubes sprouted like a forest from the Grand Canyon in-between, the hairy trail reaching down through his godly, brick sized abs that you could probably cut diamonds on. The happy trail ended in a furry bush above Jerrod's monstrous cock, heavy, melon sized balls hanging underneath, dripping sweat and precum.

Jerrod's cock on the other hand, was completely out of proportion with the rest of his body, calling it massive or gargantuan or beasty would have been understatements.

It was simply, huge.

Jerrod was 8 feet tall, but his fully erect cock must have been three and a half feet long and thicker than my thighs.

I suddenly felt incredibly concerned for my personal well being.

Still immersed in the euphoria of his new body, the Jerrod thing brought his left bicep up to his face and flexed it, watching the muscle bulge. Jerrod stuck his tongue out, which was a lot longer than I remembered, and gave his bicep a nice long lick.

A chain of moans erupted from the crowd, I had completely forgotten they were still there. Some of the cultists seemingly lacked the will to resist the wave of sexual energy flowing from Jerrod, hitting their orgasms by simply looking.

That did it.

These snivelling humans DARED distract him from his pleasure. These creatures served no purpose now, they were not worthy of Lord Davron, yet they DARED pleasure themselves with him as the focus point.

Davron was not happy.

The Jerrod-Demon thing was not happy, I had wisely backed into a pillar now, I watched as he slowly brought his arm down, anger spread over his face like butter on toast. The groans and moans of those nerdy kids reaching their orgasms got louder, drowning out the sound of cum splattering onto the walls or floor.

Jerrod slowly raised his arms in from of him, like he was expecting a hug. Certainly some of the nerds thought so too, I could see them clambering over one another, seemingly desperate to reach Jerrod.

Then, Jerrod slammed his clenched fists together.

The resulting blast sent the nerds flying, I could see the shockwave bursting forth like a ripple in a stagnant pond, it blasted through pillar after pillar, dust and debris went everywhere.

Then, the ceiling began to cave in.

Lord Davron was pleased with his body, such strength, such power, he could do anything he liked and anything he wanted would be his.

He watched as the worthless humans scattered and screamed, there was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide and soon he, Lord Davron, would be free to plan his next move.

A rock the size of a large cow crashed onto Davron's shoulder, it shattered into a million pieces, there was no pain, in fact, if he did not see it himself, he probably would not have noticed it. Davron dusted the debris from his shoulder, and his eyes fell upon the vessels human companion.

"He's still alive?" Davron thought to himself, he remembered this one, the strongest human will in the chamber, was still alive?

A mad grin spread across his wolfish visage, just as the entire ceiling collapsed.

Oh god! I must be dead. The ceiling had collapsed, my body must have been stuck under a million billion willion tons of rock and stone. No one would find us! No one would know these stupid nerds had unleashed something horrible into the world.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see clouds beneath my feet and angle wings sticking out of my back.

Fate always did like poking fun at me.

Sheer darkness greeted my open eyes, I could still smell the dust hanging in the air. Was I trapped? I tried moving my hands and feet, everything worked fine, but it seemed I was trapped in air pocket or something, the stone floor was still smooth beneath me, the walls of my prison were rough and jagged, my hands ran over the stone anyway, nearly cutting myself in a few places.

I crawled a few inches forward, blindly trying to find my way in the dark, until my face collided into something hard, warm, and strangely wet, the thing I collided bobbed in the darkness, hitting my face again. I fell backwards, startled, what the hell could that possible be? It felt like a metal pipe, but a pipe shouldn't hit you again in the face.

Realisation crept upon me like an army of ants. I shivered, and slowly, very slowly, brought my hands up above my head.

It felt like fur, like thick, muscled fur.

Before I could fully activate panic mode, a deep, very hot, very sexy voice moaned in the chamber.

"Do not fear me."

Hell! That voice may have well been dripping with cum.

Common sense took over again, and I panicked. How the fuck was I still thinking about sex in a time like this? I was trapped under a squillion tons of rock and...

Oh, crap.

Davron was pleased. His prize was still intact, feisty too.

He had dived onto his catch moments before the collapse threatened to break his prize into a million little pieces.

He had looked into his containers old memories, memories of what this little creature could do to please him. He had gotten hard reading those memories, he wanted to experience it firsthand.

He was Lord Davron after all. Anything he wanted, he would get.

Davron concentrated on a spell, one of illumination, so his little prize would cease his panic and be calmed.

The walls were glowing! Holy crap the walls were glowing!

Holy crap! I can now see what I didn't really want to see!

The Jerrod-Demon thing was on all fours, his arms and thighs forming the pillars of my air pocket, seemingly blocking the rock and stone from crushing me. His calves had been buried, but judging but their sheer size and power, I doubt he would have had any trouble freeing himself.

I stumbled onto my back again, the experience clearly overwhelming me, Jerrod's monster cock was fully erect in front of me, pointing diagonally downwards, his massive balls veiny and throbbing.

I followed the treasure trail from his pubes to his abs, 8 wet brick sized slabs of meat ready for worship, they seemed to tense as my eyes crossed them, as if wanting me to stick my tongue inbetween the crevices. The treasure trail continued to Jerrod's pecs, they were huge, like pillows, really thick, meaty, sweaty muscle pillows.

I swallowed as I travelled from Jerrod's pecs to his thick neck and to his animalistic, demon possessed face.

The Jerrod things face twisted into a vicious smile, exposing huge, and I mean HUGE, fangs and teeth. His blood red eyes seemed to drill through me, drool already dripping down the base of his snouth.

Oh my fuck. He was holding up a million billion willion tons of rock and stone with his back. I swallowed, unsure of how to react.

But it seemed the Jerrod-Demon already had plans, gently, he brought his arms away from the walls, careful to avoid another collapse. I was completely helpless as he picked me up using Jerrod's massive claws, and held me to his chest, my face muffled in that dense sweat filled forest on his chest.

I nearly hit my orgasm right there, the musk was incredible, it smelled like sweat and cum and other indescribable manly scents. I almost didn't want to leave, but I wanted my Jerrod back, this Jerrod-Thing had my Jerrod. I want him back!

I felt the Jerrod-Demon's body tense up, I could hear his deep inhalation of breath, that massive chest of his bulged outwards, sending me back into my euphoria.

The Jerrod-Demon roared, his entire body flexed, his pecs forcing themselves together, trapping my nose in that heavenly forest. Stone cracked and crumbled around us.

Davron roared, the shockwave from his massive muscle flex blowing the surrounding rock and stone to nothingness. His prize was in a safe place, but still he was careful to risk nothing. If this thing could really pleasure him as his containers memories had said, then safety was the priority.

Davron held his prize in his arms and stood up, they were in a fairly small chamber now, but the oval shaped chamber was formed by his power. Rock and stone and other debris had been compressed into the walls, forming a solid layer of protection, he would not need to hold it up himself anymore.

His prize trembled a little, his fear was understandable, to be held in the arms of a god such as he, any mere mortal would have been afraid.

Davron had just the solution for that.

The wave of sex energy hit me like a truck, I almost passed out as my orgasm hit, cum blast after cum blast followed as the stain on my torn pants quickly spread, it was heavenly, and in this giant muscle beast's arms too.

The Jerrod-Demon thing was pleased, I could tell. Then he placed me right on the base of his massive cock.

I was leaning against his cock. Holy fucking shit. It WAS hard, it was like leaning against a waterfall, precum flowed into my hair and down my shoulders, my legs rested on the beast's heavy balls.

The beast brought his arms down and gave me the hottest, full body flex, ever.

I almost came again right there, that one flex had got me fully hard again, the tent in my pants obvious against the wet stain. I almost lost it.

Then the beast brought his right arm down in front of me and flexed it.

Mother of god, it was FUCKING MASSIVE.

I watched the bulge swell like a balloon inflating on front of me, veins snaked across it, sweat poured from underneath the short fur.

Self control out the window, I dived onto that arm, licking it, caressing it, and just everything I would have done to a massive slab of meat like that.

Somehow, after his arms were done, the beast and placed my face onto his abs, those massive furry brick sized abs of his. I worshipped them like there was no tomorrow, I couldn't control myself, this beast radiated sexual energy like the sun radiated heat, my tongue delving between each crevice, sucking, licking, devouring as much as I could. Before I noticed, I was already working my way around the beast's monster pecs, every time I reached a new area, he would flex, driving me insane with his teasing and his musk and his strength. I had hit my 6th orgasm that night before the beast thing finally picked me up and placed me onto his cock.

Sex was all I could think of, I fought with his cockhead for a few moments, determined to lather the entire surface with my drool, but for a god such as he, it was fruitless. So much precum oozed from the cumslit, I was forced to give up after 2 minutes. Not that it mattered, the beast was in so much ecstasy now he didn't even notice my failure. Moans and groans were the only sounds in the chamber as I licked and rubbed and hugged his monster cock.

Lord Davron gasped, he had forgotten to breathe, so deep in his ecstasy he was. This little creature was beyond any virgin boy or man he dominated back in his old body. No one had pleased him this much before.

In fact, all his past achievements combined did not compare to this. Davron gasped again, with so much blood down below, if he forgot to breathe he might pass out.

Cum was everywhere, most of them belonged to the little creature, the fact this little being hadn't died of a heart attack yet was a testament to its strength.

Davron heaved again, enjoying how his massive pecs moved and flexed. He was nearing his limit. This little creature was beyond anything.

It was glorious, once he was done here, he would dominate this little creature, he would mark him, so no man would dare come close, he would live to pleasure Davron.

This little creature would be his and his alone.

"NO!"

Davron jerked, opening his eyes, the little creature was still too distracted in his task to notice him jerk.

His head had started to spin. Davron checked his breathing again. No, it wasn't the lack of oxygen this time.

Davron shut his eyes again and focused, it was difficult, seeing as he was very near his orgasm.

In his consciousness, in the shadow world in his mind, Davron floated, his thick muscular body radiating power and strength. He had found the source of his problem, and was deciding how to address it.

Jerrod as this creature was named, his spirit was strong, straight forward and he was refusing to surrender his body to a god such as Davron. Foolish.

"Fool! I AM A GOD! You will know this!"

"FUCK YOU MAN! GIVE JAKE BACK TO ME!"

Davron admired the enthusiasm for a moment, but then realised this was simply a manifestation of Jerrod's foolishness.

"Little creature, know this, your body is now mine, if you removed my essence, you would damage this vessel in more ways than you could possibly imagine."

"GO! TO! HELL! FAG!" the little thing roared.

Davron drifted over to Jerrod's essence.

"Look at me now Jerrod." Davron boomed, and proceeded to flex his beyond godly muscles for Jerrod, "How can you possibly fight me."

Jerrod roared, seemingly tearing away from his bindings by sheer force of will, and charged at Davron's consciousness.

That cock was intoxicating, my head was already beginning to spin due to the lack of blood in my brain, the beast's balls had swollen to the size of watermelons, churning with so much delicious cum.

I pulled my head from his cock, desperately needing air. That was when I noticed the beast trembling, cold sweat running down every inch of his body minus the cock.

I could almost smell my own fear.

As my erection died, I turned just in time to see the beasts eyes open, pain seemed to sear across his face as he started clutching his head with those mighty claws.

"YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME CREATURE!!" he roared, almost killing my ears in the process. "I AM A GOD! YOU. WILL. KNOW. YOUR. PLACE. JERROD."

The beast stood up, out of reflex, I grabbed onto his monster cock to break my fall. Jerrod was still in there! Oh my god!

"AHHH!!!! UGGGGGH!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!! NOO!!!!!! MUST...FOCUS!!!!!!!"

I was quite sure there was a mad grin on my face, but I didn't waste any time, if Jerrod was still in there, then I would help him.

I flung my head onto that cock head, sticking my tongue into the cumslit and wriggling it like a fleshy torture device.

Davron wrestled with Jerrod. In his consciousness they spun and whirled. His focus was failing horribly, too much brain power was being directed to sex, the human on the outside was doing his job too well.

Jerrod lunged at him like a wild animal, striking, kicking, clawing, biting anything that would manifest in his mind.

Davron would have destroyed his little creature easily, but the intense heat near his groin was weakening his resolve.

Davron decided, he would give in to his lust first, they proceed to destroy Jerrod's essence forever.

It was too late however, when he realised it was a mistake.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!" the beast roared, his cock exploding in a tidal wave of cum, blowing me across the room.

The back of my head struck the stone wall, knocking me to the very edge of consciousness. As my eyes began to fail, I could see the beast roaring his pleasure, incredibly thick ropes of cum blasted themselves out of that throbbing monster, the blasts were so powerful they had already begun filling out the chamber like a pool.

I remember floating on his thick, dense cum. It felt so warm, like how Jerrod would feel like when he embraced me, when he held me in his arms at night. The beasts orgasm was getting more intense, cracks formed where his cum struck, he was still holding his head and trashing about.

I fell into the abyss that was unconsciousness.

"FOOL!" Davron roared both into his mind and to the chamber that was collecting his juice.

Savage, animalistic sound greeted him back.

"IF YOU REJECT ME YOU WILL DESTORY THE NEURONS IN YOUR OWN BRAIN, STAND DOWN BEFORE I DESTROY YOU!"

Jerrod's essence had past the point of no return.

It was too late.

The endless roaring dragged me back into reality, I was floating in a pool of cum, the ceiling was getting awfully close now.

What was happening? I couldn't move, the cum around me was bubbling, black wisps of smoke burst from them when they popped, seeping through the cracks in the ceiling. Rocks were splashing into the pool of cum around me.

I started to pass out again, shadows began enveloping my vision. Sleep was coming.

I dreamed a dream as unconsciousness took me, I dreamed a massive hulking beast of a wolf emerged from the pool of cum and embraced me. I dreamed the massive beast held me tight. I dreamed he protected me.

I dreamed the chamber gave way to an endless mass of rock and stone.

I woke with a start.

My head was still pounding as if I had a hangover. I sat up, the blanket that covered me slipped off, revealing my nakedness to the eyes of the forest.

It was probably dusk, the sun was retreating behind the mountains, I was sitting on a blanket on the snowy ground in the middle of nowhere, I did not recognise the place but deduced I had to be somewhere near Mt Saint Fjord, the trees, the snow, I had to near the mountain. At least, I hoped I was.

It was getting extremely cold of all of a sudden, it was beginning to snow. I wanted to get up, to walk back to civilisation, to look for Jerrod. Yet, I could not, my entire body was sore as if I had run a million miles, my legs were too tired to support my weight.

I called out for Jerrod, silence greeted me.

Then a low growl came from the forest around me. I could feel the hairs on my neck standing on end, was it a bear?

No, as I turned to look, no bear could ever growl like that.

Jerrod stepped out into the fading sunlight, tearing apart a tree or two in the process, he was crouched low, his once smooth fur was ragged from exploring the woods, in his massive jaws he held a huge dead grizzly.

Jerrod stepped forth and dropped the bear in front of me. I stared at him in shock, the light in his eyes had faded a little. I remembered the demons words, something about damaging neurons if he was banished from Jerrod's body.

Then it dawned on me, I had facilitated the demons banishment. I had caused the damage to Jerrod's brain. I had reduced him to a savage, animalistic creature.

Tears welled up in my eyes again, I think I cry too much, Jerrod simply sat there, cross legged, curiosity in his eyes, head tilted to one side.

Then Jerrod did something unexpected, moving swiftly for something so huge, he pushed his face into mine and gave me a wet, sloppy lick, drenching my face in his drool. Then he put one meaty claw to my back and forced me into a hug.

"Jake..." Jerrod rumbled.

I could barely make out my name, his voice had become so savage.

"Love... you... Jake." he continued, tears welling up in his own eyes.

I didn't care anymore, Jerrod was still Jerrod, I didn't care what he was like, as long as I still had him.

I returned the hug as best I could, Jerrod was still monstrously muscular, no matter what I tried, I couldn't get my arms around his muscled torso. In the end, I flung myself onto him, wrapping my arms around the back of his head, we kissed, my delicate human lips against his savage, fanged visage. The kiss was as passionate as any other, Jerrod had difficulty with it, but I didn't care.

Jerrod had wrapped himself around me for the bitterly cold winter night. Seeing as I was naked, he still worked better than any bed I had, I was completely protected from the wind, and his thick muscles generated so much heat at times I considered rolling out into the snow. Not that I could anyway, not with his massive arms around me.

The new Jerrod took some getting used to, this one had more animal in him than the last and I didn't dare bring him too close to civilisation. He would also constantly bring back dead moose, dear or bears back from his hunts, then he would be slightly afraid of a fire that I would build.

Some things never changed though, he still walked like a biped (two legs) every so often, and he had learned to kiss me passionately when we wanted to, despite the bad breath and the dangerously sharp fangs.

His nose had started playing a larger part of his life now, I had realised. Often, after a passionate kiss, I would direct his nose down to my neck, then my chest, all the way down my stomach and down to my pubes, driving him wild. I needed my fun after all, and who better to satisfy me, than Jerrod?

Last edited by yahoopoint; January 21st, 2010 at 06:33 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yahoopoint For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 5th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (October 27th, 2013), polomuscle (January 12th, 2014)
  #2   Add to toughluck's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2010, 03:35 PM

toughluck
Not typically my thing but damn if that wasn't really well crafted! Hard!
  #3   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:19 PM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
I loved it! Great work!

I'm glad to learn that sex can be used to destroy evil, too.
  #4   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Okay. Honestly the first time I got REALLY BADLY turned on by furry... oh dear.
  #5   Add to Black_Dragon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2010, 09:30 AM

Black_Dragon is on a distinguished road
oh duuude. XD i just read this story the other day on FA. xD
  #6   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:57 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
That...was AWSOMESAUSE and the ending wasn't bad I thought it was honestly sweet. I know hes not the same but in a way he still is ya know. They still love each other so what if hes a little more primative now
  #7   Add to Brawn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 06:26 AM

Brawn is on a distinguished road
This has got to be one of the hottest, sweetest, sexiest stories I have ever read. Yet, still gets me thinking about the other things in life.
  #8   Add to demowolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 09:05 PM

demowolf is on a distinguished road
nice, um, though i'd love to see more about Rudolph Hulk heheh.
  #9   Add to liang1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:31 AM

liang1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoopoint View Post
Okay I've decided to post Cult of the Muscle Beast here on request.

[COLOR=Red]DISCLAIMER:
THIS STORY INVOLVES
-One really muscular furry character with human anatomy (cough)
-A small amount of nerd-hate
-Ten thousand plus words
-Muscle Growth
-Muscle THEFT
-A Not-Really-Happy Ending[/COLOR]

You have been warned! : )

So I've copy pasted the story from FA and put it here.

Enjoy!

Cult of the Muscle Beast
By SuperWaffle (This is my FA username)

Ten thousand years.

For ten thousand years He drifted in darkness. For ten thousand years He drifted in silence. For ten thousand years there was naught light nor sound nor feeling. He simply drifted, floating in the eternal darkness that shrouded and silenced him. He longed to be free again, to see and to hear and to feel.

And so he drifted, a shadow of a being he once was, trapped in the eternal shadow that was his prison and his sanctuary, for if his essence was released into the mortal plane without a container, it would simply dissolve, and his existence would cease.

For ten thousand years He drifted in darkness. For ten thousand years He drifted in silence.

But on the ten thousandth and first year, all that, would cease.

"WOOT!" wooted Jerrod as the jeep bounced along the rocky mountain trail. Jerrod was excited! His socially unacceptable driving technique filled him with the exhilaration only a socially unacceptable driving technique could provide.

The jeep dodged another tree and continued its insane rampage down the rocky snow trail, spending more time above said trail than on it, likewise, the jeeps passengers also spent more time above their seats than on them.

"OH MY FUCK! JERROD! SLOW DOWN FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!" I hollered into the freezing mountain air, just before gravity violently slammed us back into our seats and a pothole promptly sent us back into the air. Unlike Jerrod, I was human under that humorously thick red woollen sweater that acted as my windbreaker. The bitter wind continued its relentless onslaught onto my face, if I didn't know any better, I'd say mother nature was hell bent on flaying the skin off my bones. Instinctively, I turned my face away from the tempest (okay okay, I'm exaggerating) towards my really big, really buff, seemingly insane Lupine friend.

"Aww Jake! C'mon man!"

We struck another rock as Jerrod swivelled to avoid a tree. Those things were really beginning to pop out of nowhere in the most unfavourable of conditions.

"Dude please! We've been going like this for the past hour and a half!" I wailed at the top of my (comparatively) tiny human lungs.

The mindless exchange continued for an excruciatingly painful minute and a half before Jerrod finally relented, the jeep cruising at a comfortable (and really slow) 10 kilometres per hour.

"Oh hey Jake, tell me again where we're going." Jerrod said as he directed the now very slow jeep down a steep rocky hill.

"We just need to get to the Mt. Saint Fjord resort, there's something there I want to see."

"Ain't that place a secluded mountain resort Jakie?" Jerrod grinned, rows of gleaming, razor sharp wolf teeth lit up under the winter sun. "I think I know just what you wanna see." Jerrod giggled, reaching that massive, furry, muscle arm of his to pull me closer. "You know you love me Jake."

"You know me so well." I replied.

The container was fast approaching. He could sense its presence emanating from the thin crack in his prison. His patience was stretched thin, he had waited ten thousand and on years for this day, he could wait a little longer.

But just a while longer.

We more or less tumbled into our room at the little known Mt. Saint Fjord Inn. It was a nice place, situated right at the snowy base of Mt. Saint Fjord, resembling a large, old fashioned log cabin, complete with the lack of modern amenities, like heating.

Of course, in all fairness, the lack of central heating was the least prominent of issues right now.

There was still arousal to take care of.

I was quite sure we were rolling around on the wooden floor, not that I cared, or had the attention to spare, Jerrod's long tongue invaded my mouth, tugging and licking and coiling, there was a thing about French kissing, and another when your partner was a 6 foot 2, 300pound hulk of a wolf.

The full winter grab surely softened the impact of wooden floor as we rolled, Jerrod wasn't the patient sort, the moment the door was properly shut he had wrapped those massive arms and legs of his around me and rolled onto the floor.

So there we were, I couldn't keep track of how long Jerrod dominated me with all his manly, muscled goodness. The hours seemed to fly by as I immersed myself in Jerrod, licking, kissing, rubbing and feeling, then, against all odds, I managed to free my arms form Jerrod's tight grip.

Now, most people would agree in this sort of situation, it was completely excusable to be totally blinded by sheer ecstasy, and I was. I had shut my eyes due to the seeming lack of difference between open and close. My hands on the other hand, were free, and use them I did. It took a while, but I managed to get under the sleeves of Jerrod's shirt, man, Jerrod was pumped, his bicep wasn't just huge and rock solid, it was contoured and rippled and veiny. My fingers did most of the work, traversing across biceps, triceps, biceps again, and shoulders before I finally got to his pecs.

Jerrod's fur was short and smooth, allowing me unrestricted access to the juicy goodness they sort to hide. Jerrod loved his chest, giving them a good flex as my hands reached his beautiful pectorals, they were like marble slabs, large mountainous marble slabs separated by crevice that would put whole valleys to shame. Their (my hands) incredible journey to heaven ended abruptly when they inadvertently brushed Jerrod's ultra sensitive nips, naughtily flicking them while they were there.

"Uggh! Oh God! Aww... Jake!" Jerrod managed to gasp, pulling his tongue back into his mouth, his entire body tense.

I realised I was on top now, wow, I really did lose sense of space and time, no matter!

"What does this button do?" I giggled, directing my fingers to the area around Jerrod's left nip.

"Oh God Jake! Don't! I don't think I can hold it!"

Once again, I sent common sense out the window and gripped Jerrod's juicy nip between my fingers.

"JAKE!"

I squeezed.

"JAKE! Oh God! Ooh...Ohhhh...Ughhh...Awwwhh...d-don't s-stop!"

Jerrod's body flexed and convulsed, his broad back threatening to rip apart the floor boards. Somehow, Jerrod's free hand found the back of my waist and forced it down, pressing my already painful boner against his own, at least, that's what it felt like, sight was not an option again, Jerrod having forced my face into his with his other free hand, shredding the fabric of his sleeves in the process.

I could feel Jerrod's hard cobblestone abs rubbing against my not so hard ones, his stiff, rock hard 9 inch man meat pressing, rubbing, against my own respectable 7 inches. I had been on edge for hours already, sheer willpower and refusal to stop playing kept it in check. To have such a massive muscle monster under my control, it was obscene, yet phenomenal at the same time.

I twisted Jerrod's sweet magic button.

Jerrod growled. A loud, sensual yet animalistic growl. His entire body seemed to flex in unison. At light speed, Jerrod sat up and flung me back onto the floor, he was on his knees now, and I was comfortably positioned underneath him. Jerrod roared, and proceeded to flex for me (or himself), crazed lust probably overwhelming whatever senses he still had.

I watched as Jerrod tightened the grip his legs had on me and flexed a maddeningly hot full body flex, the sound of tearing fabric filled my ears. His (now sleeveless) shirt which at one point was capable of holding in his torso suddenly lost its ability to do so. From behind the cloud of sheer ecstasy I could make out the material retreating up Jerrod's waist, revealing the brick like moulds of muscle called `abs'.

"RAWWRR!!!!!!"

Jerrod roared as he brought his arms up for a fantastic side chest pose, there was a string of ripping sounds before his chest and upper abs blew away the material from the front of his shirt. Jerrod struck a lat spread pose that destroyed what was left his shirt, a lat spread pose that would put the wings of an eagle to shame. Shreds of cloth fluttered everywhere.

But Jerrod wasn't finished yet, he still had a pair of trousers on. Jerrod slammed himself onto all fours, cracking the floor where his fists landed and giving me an orgasmic view of his incredible pectures. The heavenly cloud inside my brain squashing my senses, for a moment I was partially surprised I still remembered to breathe, then it was nothing but pecs, thick, meaty pecs, I wanted to touch them so bad, only Jerrod had grabbed my hands and held them away from me, spread eagle (lats!) style.

Jerrod flexed his inhuman (then again, this should have been expected) quads, filling them out beyond measure and bursting outwards, obliterating most of his trousers and leaving nothing but a bright pink posing strap in its place. That was enough, that massive, bulging tent caused me to erupt in a surge of mancream, soaking the insides of my pants, the obvious stain growing with each passing second. Orgasm after orgasm followed, the more I came, the harder, thicker my member grew, blood rushed into the organ and away from my brain.

Heavy breathing brought my attention back to the real world, Jerrod had brought his face within an inch of mine, I could smell his warm, moist breath.

I opened my mouth to gasp for air.

That was all I managed before Jerrod began tearing the clothes off me, like a child unwrapping a Christmas present. Jerrod's cock must have had been oozing precum for hours, the proof was all there, all the fur around his crotch was soaked in what seemed like mayonnaise. Further foreplay quickly ensued. Shredded bits of clothing were everywhere, only Jerrod's bright pink posing strap remained intact.

It wasn't until Jerrod released my lips again did my eyes open, the room had gotten pretty dark, it seemed night had fallen while I was enjoying myself.

"There's one more thing you need to see Jakie." Jerrod said in-between heavy breaths.

"Don't look away." Yeah like that could ever happen.

Jerrod released my hands and held his arms behind his head and flexed. As he did, that posing strap of his grew tighter against all odds, his balls falling out of the material. Jerrod's cock surged outwards against the material, which barely contained anything now. His cock was thick, wet, and covered in veins which seemed to pulse with each heartbeat, in fact, his entire cock seemed to throb with each heartbeat. Jerrod grunted again as he trusted into the air, the material finally relented, Jerrod's massive meat popped out and trusted itself into the air, a pearl of precum forming at its tip.

Resistance was futile. I lunged at Jerrod's cock, devouring it without so much as a thought just as another orgasm hit me. That massive meat was warm and hard as rock, it had begun to turn a deep shade of red.

"Oh FUCK! I-I'm c-coming!" Jerrod roared as I stuck my tongue down his cumslit.

I felt Jerrod's hands pressing down on the back of my head, I needed no such encouragement.

And then, he came.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!! OH FU-OOOOHHHHH!!!!!! UUUUGHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Jerrod exploded in my mouth, it felt like I was trying to drink from a fire hose.

There was simply too much cum, Jerrod wasn't through with his second burst before I gagged, released him, and fell over. Jerrod's eruption continued, thick cum splattered everywhere.

It wasn't till an entire minute had passed before Jerrod's orgasm reduced itself to a trickle. He gasped once, and then crawled up to me to kiss me, his cock was still hard. It felt like a hot steel girder. He only released my tongue when he carried me to the bed.

"Do you like me Jakie?" I heard him ask.

It took a while, but I managed to free my face from inbetween those gigantic furry pecs.

"Hell yes."

The Imprisoned One drifted in his prison, suspended in space and time where space and time could not exist. He had been here for many a millennium, with not body nor spirit nor soul. He was simply essence.

How he longed for a body again, to run his fingers across a body sculpted by the gods themselves. He longed to feel power only a strong body could give. He longed for his old body, the many men and boys he broke seemed to mock him in the darkness, He, a shadow of his former self.

The Imprisoned One drifted back to the crack in his prison, a small crack in such a vast space, he would have managed to put his old hand through it, but it would have stopped there. He focused his power through the crack, spreading it into the room on the other side. He could sense them, his newly gained followers.

How greedy these humans were, He thought to himself, a simple message was all that was needed, and these humans would abandon the teachings of their superiors, they would abandon their morals and their ethics. He smirked as best as was possible in this state, the number of sentient creatures who would throw themselves at him simply for a taste of his power was astounding. Pity those could not be used, what he needed was a container who had the will to resist, not that that will would succeed after a while, but once such a container was completely dominated, it's power would be limitless.

He pulled his influence from the crack, the trap had been set, every being on the other side was weak of mind, body and will, they were expendable, loyal and easily manipulated. The container was still nearby, once it came close enough, the trap would be sprung, and he would be free to roam the land as he once did so long ago.

And so, He waited.

Sunlight burnt through my closed eyelids, yet still I dreamed, I dreamed of peace, serenity. I dreamed of warmth, acceptance. I dreamed of strength, power. I dreamed of control, obedience. I dreamed of fruitcake, spices. I dreamed of charisma, love, respect, obedience, acceptance, strength, warmth, power, soup. I dreamed of muscles. I dreamed of Jerrod.

Fur fluttered in and out of my nostrils. Gagging, I startled myself awake. Jerrod's manly chest bid me good morning, gently rising and falling. Sunlight again blasted into my eyes. Sheepishly I turned my head around for a good look at my surroundings. Jerrod was still sleeping, a trail of drool traced itself down his cheek onto the pillow. The smell of cum was everywhere, and dried, crusted cum everywhere else. I watched Jerrod sleep, even asleep he looked hot, I watched in awe as my eyes traced Jerrod's incredibly broad shoulders, onwards to his meaty pecs, down the cobblestone pathway abs, up the large tent in the blanket, down the large tent in the blanket towards his...

Wait. What?

My brain overwrote the automated program in my eyes, and pointed them back in that massive circus tent sized tent.

I went from soft to hard in less than 10 seconds. One quick glance at Jerrod later, the blanket was off and I was tending to the problem myself.

Day had broken on the other side.

The Imprisoned One was getting impatient, he was so close.

He drifted back to the crack and dipped his power into the other side, touching the minds of his obedient followers.

He would not wait any longer, if his container would not come to him, he would have it brought to him.

The day was perfect. The wind had died down, I was properly shielded against the cold, the tourists were all on the slopes, and Jerrod and I had the entire forest clearing to ourselves.

It was supposed to be a picnic, cliche I know, but it was advertised as private AND it came with a personal waiter. The waiter was not to refuse any food or beverage based request that fell within the law, no matter how outrageous said request was. You can imagine the surprised when he politely refused to get us another bottle of champagne.

"I am terribly sorry sir, but now is not the right time for champagne." He had said.

I had planned to protest of course, the price for this plot of snow and the personal waiter was phenomenal.

I had planned.

But of course, after having a baseball bat to the sides of our heads, plans have to be changed.

I woke up in a badly lit room, initially it seemed totally dark, but as the concussion faded away, so did some of the darkness.

The room was clearly underground, the air was freezing, and the room seemed to have been carved out of stone, the room itself seemed vast, but my vision was limited by the light of several torches hanging from the pillars around me. There was no sign of Jerrod anywhere.

I tried to move from my kneeling position, only to find my hands and feet had been bound earlier, maybe I could hop my way out of here.

"You shouldn't move." said a loud, strangely nerdy voice.

"Wait...Who's there? Who are you? Where am I? WHERE'S JERROD?!"

The voice tsked, a really nerdy tsk too.

"Your friend is in the other chamber." The voice said again.

Then a vast looming shadow loomed itself over me, its owner eventually entering my line of sight.

It wasn't a very tall figure, or very large either, in fact, it almost looked frail. The figure was dressed in a long billowing red cloak with gold trimmings, his face covered by a hood.

Oh god, some nerdy sci-fi club taking things a little too far.

"It's good you're awake, just in time for the ceremony too."

A ceremony now? Wow. Seriously.

Then a door opened somewhere, and two other figures stepped into the light, they too were dressed in long red and gold cloaks.

The nerdy one spoke first.

"He's awake milord."

I rolled my eyes, but none of them paid any attention.

Then the voice of the replier shocked me.

"Gag him, and take him to the ritual", the voice was deep, tough, a far cry from the nerd guy. I was pretty worried now, nerds didn't have deep voices, I snuck a glance at my captors. Nerdboy's figure was still there, the second figure was practically his double, short, thin, and probably really frail. The third figure on the other hand, was tall and broad. Judging by the way the sleeves clung onto the muscles on his arms, I'd say this one was pretty buff too.

Not that it mattered. I was soon gagged and dragged out of the room, into a tunnel, and into another chamber.

This one was huge, it was the size of the Cathedral of Parma. Six massive pillars held the entire structure up. At the very end of the cathedral stood a massive marble slab, it was probably the size of a large single bed, times two. Nerdboy One and Nerdboy Two continued to drag me to the stone slab while Buffguy led the way. The entire cathedral was filled with figures dressed in the same red and gold uniform (or cloaks), most of them practically resembled Nerdboy One and Two in terms of physical appearance.

The rest of them on the other hand, were huge (comparatively of course, none of them really came close to Jerrod in bulk). There were two of those guys, big, buff, and really scary, the leaders, probably.

Nerdboy One and Two left me at the altar with the leaders.

"Why is this one here?" One of them asked.

"The master wishes for an outsider to bear witness to his power, we shall set this one free after he has seen enough, the world will know of His return."

That puzzled me for a brief moment, then I realised something that drained the blood from my face.

Chained to the marble slab, and clearly unconscious, was Jerrod.

I struggled against the bindings and the gag, earning me a swift kick to the face and stars into my sight. I struck the floor, dazed and teetering on the edge of unconsciousness.

He was excited. The hour of his freedom was here. The ritual would be a reasonably fast one, three keys and a sacrifice were needed to properly shatter the prison, so that no one would be able to seal him away again.

And so, the imprisoned one dipped his influence into the crack yet again.

"The hour of reckoning has come my loyal followers! Commence the ritual!"

I was shaking, badly. My vision was clearing, but still I could only just make out what was going on. A dark, unholy voice had boomed throughout the chamber, commanding the commencement of "The Ritual", then I noticed it, behind the altar, hung up on the wall was a mirror, or at least, what looked like a mirror. The frame was an intricate design of twisted silver, it was grotesque, what seemed like corpses twisted themselves upon one another, frozen in that position. The mirror itself was frightening, unlike normal mirrors, this one seemed to reflect nothing but dark smoke, there was a small crack in the mirror, the gold line visible on the mirror by the light of the nearby torches.

The leaders positioned themselves in a triangle around Jerrod, I wanted to scream, but my body simply would not obey. In horror I watched as Leader One positioned himself facing Jerrod, his back to the rest of the cult. As the trio raised their arms in unison, the rest of the cult fell onto their knees in unison, the sound of bony knees striking the floor ringing out through the hollow space.

Once again, in unison, the trio removed their robes revealing their features to me for the first time. All three of them were rather good looking I must admit, and all three of them were really, really buff. All of them had broad backs and slim waists, their arms were muscular and well sculpted, their pecs were just as developed and stuck out a good couple of inches from the rest of their bodies, they all had six packs too, incomparable to Jerrod's eight pack, but impressive nonetheless, the rest of the hotness was hidden under red and gold trousers.

They had begun to chant, distracting me from my ogling. The chant was in a language I did not recognise, it didn't sound like any modern language at all, the cultists had their arms up and waved them in synchrony. Then, the ground began to shake.

At first, I thought there was an earthquake, then the chanting stopped and Leader One brought his huge, hulking arms down, extending them as if preparing to embrace someone.

Almost on que, there was a loud crack and another crack formed in the mirror, the smoke on the inside seemed to spill out, tendrils of smoke spread out everywhere like the tentacles of some horrid sea creature. The smoke tendrils spun round Jerrod's still unconscious body and the leaders, one of them drifted pass me, there was no smell, no indication that it was there other than sight.

Leader One spoke first, his back still facing the rest of the cult.

"Today," he boomed, "We shall bear witness to the coming of the ultimate power. Today, you will all see the fruits of our labour. Today, you will worship ME!"

The shock in the other leaders faces was obvious, even if I could not properly see, muttering had stirred up amongst the crowd, I was halfway through registering what had just been said when another loud crack rang out.

The mass of smoke seemed to resemble a storm cloud now, lightning struck at the mass of nerd cultists, screams of panic and terror rang out as most began to scatter, nearly stampeding to the exit which would not let them through. Smoke tendrils had passed right through Leaders Two and Three, they had gone rigid, the tendrils coiled in the air for the briefest of moments, and shot to Leader One.

Lightning seemed to crackle around him, the trio had begun trembling. Then, Leader One stopped trembling, he brought his arms up and flexed.

"YES" he roared.

He seemed to surge with power, his body had begun to change. It was hard to see initially, but I could see his back muscles going into slight spasms, each time they twitched, those already thick cords of muscle seemed to get thicker.

Leader Two and Three screamed as their own bodies convulsed, Leader Two falling onto the marble altar as if his legs had given way. Another scream and I realised what was happening. Two and Three were shrinking.

Not literally of course, but they were definitely losing muscle mass and definition, the smoke tendrils seemed to bind them in place as they protested and cried for mercy. Not that any of them would have done them good.

"YES!! YES!! GIVE ME YOUR POWER!"

In horror, I watched as the transfer accelerated, I could see the pecs of the other two shrink back till there was nothing but a flat chest, their abs had become less and less prominent until they were almost invisible. By then, their broad shoulders and bulky arms had been reduced to almost nothing, they resembled the nerds I imagined were underneath the cloaks, the nerds who were still squashing themselves against the exit that would not open.

Leader (as he was the only big cultist now) flex again, roaring his approval, he had grown almost a foot in height by now, his fists were the size of grapefruits, his torso just seemed to explode in muscle, his shoulders grew wider as his delts started packing on pure muscle. His chest got bigger too, each slab of meat inflating like balloons, thickening so much they pushed his nipples downwards until they were nearly pointing towards the floor. I watched as his trousers began to tear, his calves had become massive, his foot was probably three times the size of mine, the tear shot upwards, ripping apart until there was nothing left, Leader's muscular ass tensed and flexed, veins running across the muscles I could see.

Leader's Two and Three were nothing but skeletons now, as I watched, their skin began to crack, smoke fluttering from the openings, within seconds, they were nothing but piles of ash on the floor.

Leader One roared again, he was already as big as Jerrod. He seemed to radiate pure energy, flexing and pumping and roaring all at once, clearly drunk with the power he had received. Then I noticed something that sent my jaw to the floor, his meat was massive, it was a good 13 inches long, hard and engorged with so much blood it was very VERY red.

Precum oozed from the tip like a leaky pipe, Leader's transformation had stopped, he turned his handsome face to me. Again, I felt what little blood that remained my face drain away. He was hot, probably a good 4 inches taller than Jerrod, and much, MUCH buffer.

In two easy strides he had crossed over to me and savagely picked me up.

"Say goodbye to your friend." He whispered menacingly.

I felt him throw me onto the floor with such force all the wind was knocked out of me and I nearly passed out.

"FOLLOWERS!" Leader roared, "THE MASTER HAS GRANTED ME POWER, STRENGTH. DO NOT FEAR ME. WORSHIP ME, AND I SHALL SEE THAT NOTHING ELSE WILL PLEASE YOU."

Tears clouded my vision, was I going to die here? This entire incident was my fault, if I had not dragged Jerrod all the way here simply because I wanted a romantic getaway.

Then something caught my eye, the smoke mirror, it was cracked yes, but the smoke inside was swirling, as if caught in a violent cyclone, as if something was trying to get out.

The Imprisoned One could feel it, the ritual was nearly complete, the sacrifice was ready, and soon, SOON, he would be free.

More cracks had formed in his prison, his influence was stronger each minute.

Now, it was his turn.

He drifted back a few paces, and dived, head first, to freedom.

Leader was speaking to me, I could hear his deep, almost sensual voice over the cries of panic.

"The ritual is nearly complete boy, once I offer your friend to the master, he will be free, and I will be granted power over all men."

He seized me again and forced my face to his sweaty eight pack.

"Breathe deeply" He said in a voice that commanded I obey.

I did.

He smelled of sex, and musk, and sweat. My brain nearly overloading with lust and other pleasurable senses, I wanted more!

Predictably, before I could get the second sniff, I was back on the hard stone floor.

"You will wait, slave."

Oh dear, it seemed he already had plans for me.
I watched the sweaty, naked, cum dripping Leader position himself before the altar, he was facing the cracking mirror again. As he raised his arms again, smoke tendrils shot out from the storm cloud. Like bullets they shot at the mass of cultists trying to dig their way out of the stone, blood chilling cries filled the air, the sound of cracking bones and skulls barely audible.

"MASTER!" Leader boomed "ACCEPT THIS SACRIFICE AND BLESS ME WITH YOUR POWER!"

Lightning exploded in the chamber yet again, smoke was blasting from the mirror now, within seconds, the entire mirror shattered.

"YES" shrieked a hollow voice.

Leader roared his approval, his massive beast seeming to throb in anticipation. His arms were up in a full body flex now, ready to absorb more power.

Then something unexpected happened, I was waiting for Leader's growth spurt to start again, but there was a soft gasp from him as the smoke tendrils flew through his broad back.

"NO! MASTER! WHAT IS HAPPENING?" he shrieked.

I finally registered what was going on. Leader was shrinking, and fast.

I watched as his broad back begun to retreat, his sculptured muscles dissolving, veins retreating from all over his body, his abs becoming less and less defined, his pecs deflating like a popped balloon, his meaty cock shrank went from a solid 13 inches to a solid 4 inches.

Leader screamed, rage giving way to horror and tears.

As his wimpy body fell onto the stone, the smoke tendrils shot up into the air, cart wheeling, twisting, spiralling, and other things smoke isn't supposed to be able to do. A smoke tendril caressed my face, I felt it this time, it was chilling, evil, and a lot denser than previously.

The cries from the normal cultists had died down by now, many of them relenting to the fact they could not escape, all eyes were on the swirling mass of smoke above the altar now.

Then, the entire mass condensed into a single massive plume of smoke and dived down like a rocket, barrelling around Jerrod and me.

It was the worst possible time for Jerrod to wake up, but he did. I was still gagged, but he could see me from his chained, lying down position.

"Jake! What's going on?"

Tears welled up in my eyes again, I wanted to move, to pull off those chains and flee.

But alas, it seemed this demonic smoke thing had other plans.

Jerrod had registered the fear and sadness in my eyes by now, the horror of the smoke demon thing was getting to him too. I watched, helpless, as his struggled against the thick chains that held him down, Jerrod was incredibly strong yes, but there was a limit, and he had hit this limit.

The smoke rocket stopped abruptly above Jerrod, the silence was deafening.

Then, it barrelled into him.

I screamed, gag and all, I screamed.

The Imprisoned One was imprisoned no more. The vessel, the container, was perfect. Its owners mind was simple enough, basic it was, and easily moulded. But yet, this mind was strong in its own right, not strong enough to resist him forever of course, but a challenge was always welcome.

With that, He began the possession, pushing aside the containers memories, thoughts, ideas, and leaving in their place memories of his own. He read the containers language and memories in the process. He felt the primal urges he had been away from for so long, he wanted to enjoy himself again, but a mere vessel such as this would not satisfy him, he would remake this one.

But first, he would dominate his mind.

Jerrod fought against the control, I could sense it, through the tears I could see him trashing wildly against the chains on the stone slab. I could hear his cries of agony, of mercy, almost begging the smoke demon thing to stop.

Then suddenly, he stopped and laid limp on the slab, his clothes soaking his sweat, eyes closed.

I struggled against my restrains, desperate to get to Jerrod, I had to see him, I had to see if he was alright.

I didn't make a foot before Jerrod roared. A deafening, unholy roar that shredded my clothes, tore at my skin, and broke the bindings that held me down. I heard similar things happening to the cultists as they were thrown into the air.

I jumped onto my feet, Jerrod turned his head and looked at me.

His beautiful blue eyes were gone.

Frightening red eyes stared out at me.

"JAKE!" The red eyed Jerrod screamed "STAY BACK!"

He had a body again, well he technically did. It seemed he had underestimated the owner's strength of will.

No matter. He, Lord Davron, would simply settle the other problem first.

The Jerrod-thing had gone into convulsions, I could hear bones snapping and growing and reshaping, Jerrod was getting bigger. The marble slab cracked as Jerrod's massive claws got even more massive, they dug into the marble, crushing to dust where those meaty hands gripped.

Jerrod's body tensed in the light, he moaned a deep sensuous moan.

Then lightning struck him.

"JERROD!"

There was no harm done, the lightning made a sound like the cracking of a whip. Pure energy seemed to pulse on Jerrod, and he swelled.

It was like watching the Hulk, except this was real life. Jerrod roared as his shoulders started to expand, massive mountainous boulders bulged and exploded everywhere, obliterating the shirt in less than a second. Jerrod's massive claws easily tore off the chains that held him down, I watched as his biceps swelled, doubling, then tripling in size, his triceps seemed to compete with them as they bulged, veins snaking their way across. Thick cords of muscle roped themselves around his forearms, their inhumane power surging through Jerrod's arms.

"FUCK YEAH!" Jerrod roared "YES! FUUUUUCK!!!!!"

Jerrod's body surged again, flexing his mammoth arms, they were defined and chiselled beyond anything any artist in history could have managed. Thick cords of muscle had begun twisted their way around Jerrod's still broadening back, his lats blew forth like the wings on a manta ray, the already distinct V-shape of Jerrod's back becoming all the more prominent. My eyes traced Jerrod's torso from his fucking massive shoulders down to that slim, slender waist.

Jerrod's furry pecs, already huge, surged forth. That massive heaving, swelling, meaty chest nearly doubled in muscle mass, each pec mashing itself against the other as they flexed, separated by a cleave that would have put the grand canyon to shame. Pubic fur had also begun fluffing itself out of the canyon, it ran a sweaty treasure trail down Jerrod's abs. Jerrod's apple sized abs almost burst with power, swelling and bulging and expanding until they resembled furry marble bricks, so defined they were that Jerrod's fur hid none of it.

Next were Jerrod's legs, I watched as his trousers swelled up with so much meat they blew away his trousers like a popping balloon his quads and calves bulged so much they looked monstrously out of proportion, then Jerrod's legs begun their change, growing and lengthening until everything was in proportion, but still massively huge. Deadly claws had developed on Jerrod's feet, he usually kept them nice and trim, now they looked savage.

I could see the muscles in Jerrod's ass, all the fat had been burnt to nothing. His taut, muscle glutes propped him up, I could see a small gap between that hot furry ass and his thigh.

Jerrod roared again, more savagely this time, his head had reshaped itself, bones getting bigger, his snout lengthening, ears getting larger. Huge fangs stuck out where his canines once were, sharper and deadlier than they once were, Jerrod roared yet again, and gave me a good look at his teeth, they too had gotten bigger.

As Jerrod turned into a monstrously muscular killing machine, his underwear caught my attention.

The beast within was awakening, as Jerrod freed himself and flexed and pumped and growled, the beast reared its head, pushing the material outwards. I could see veins crawling along the length of his cock, feeding it, causing it to pulse and throb. Jerrod put his arms behind his head, which was his favourite pose, and flexed.

His cock tore through his underwear, surging upwards like a skyscraper, it bulged and swelled as more and more blood was pumped into it, precum flowed from the tip like a fountain, drenching it and flowing all over his grapefruit sized balls. Jerrod's cockhead throbbed with each heartbeat, gorging itself with blood, the mushroom head spewed out another glob of precum, it was so thick, yet it flowed smoothly down the length of his cock to his pubes.

Jerrod stood up, sexual energy blasting from him, I was hard in 3 seconds flat. As he flexed his new body, I watched globs after globs of precum ooze from the tip, forming a growing puddle on the floor. The new Jerrod seemed oblivious to me, I was practically standing in front of him, frozen in sheer terror with a dash of lust on the side.

I took a good, long look at New-Jerrod. Yep, that impossibly huge muscle beast was real. Jerrod stood at an incredible 8 feet, muscles were everywhere! His massive feet supported thick strong tree trunk legs. His gigantic furry arms had to be carved out of marble by superhuman artists, no mortal sculptor could have possibly created such a god, power almost dripped from those thick, delicious biceps. His torso was another thing to behold, his obscenely broad shoulders ended in a slim, sexy waist, it seemed impossible, but everything was proportionate. His shoulders were like cannonballs resting perfectly above his arms. His monstrous pecs were sweaty slabs of marble growing from his chest, they heaved and hoed with each breath, furry pubes sprouted like a forest from the Grand Canyon in-between, the hairy trail reaching down through his godly, brick sized abs that you could probably cut diamonds on. The happy trail ended in a furry bush above Jerrod's monstrous cock, heavy, melon sized balls hanging underneath, dripping sweat and precum.

Jerrod's cock on the other hand, was completely out of proportion with the rest of his body, calling it massive or gargantuan or beasty would have been understatements.

It was simply, huge.

Jerrod was 8 feet tall, but his fully erect cock must have been three and a half feet long and thicker than my thighs.

I suddenly felt incredibly concerned for my personal well being.

Still immersed in the euphoria of his new body, the Jerrod thing brought his left bicep up to his face and flexed it, watching the muscle bulge. Jerrod stuck his tongue out, which was a lot longer than I remembered, and gave his bicep a nice long lick.

A chain of moans erupted from the crowd, I had completely forgotten they were still there. Some of the cultists seemingly lacked the will to resist the wave of sexual energy flowing from Jerrod, hitting their orgasms by simply looking.

That did it.

These snivelling humans DARED distract him from his pleasure. These creatures served no purpose now, they were not worthy of Lord Davron, yet they DARED pleasure themselves with him as the focus point.

Davron was not happy.

The Jerrod-Demon thing was not happy, I had wisely backed into a pillar now, I watched as he slowly brought his arm down, anger spread over his face like butter on toast. The groans and moans of those nerdy kids reaching their orgasms got louder, drowning out the sound of cum splattering onto the walls or floor.

Jerrod slowly raised his arms in from of him, like he was expecting a hug. Certainly some of the nerds thought so too, I could see them clambering over one another, seemingly desperate to reach Jerrod.

Then, Jerrod slammed his clenched fists together.

The resulting blast sent the nerds flying, I could see the shockwave bursting forth like a ripple in a stagnant pond, it blasted through pillar after pillar, dust and debris went everywhere.

Then, the ceiling began to cave in.

Lord Davron was pleased with his body, such strength, such power, he could do anything he liked and anything he wanted would be his.

He watched as the worthless humans scattered and screamed, there was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide and soon he, Lord Davron, would be free to plan his next move.

A rock the size of a large cow crashed onto Davron's shoulder, it shattered into a million pieces, there was no pain, in fact, if he did not see it himself, he probably would not have noticed it. Davron dusted the debris from his shoulder, and his eyes fell upon the vessels human companion.

"He's still alive?" Davron thought to himself, he remembered this one, the strongest human will in the chamber, was still alive?

A mad grin spread across his wolfish visage, just as the entire ceiling collapsed.

Oh god! I must be dead. The ceiling had collapsed, my body must have been stuck under a million billion willion tons of rock and stone. No one would find us! No one would know these stupid nerds had unleashed something horrible into the world.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see clouds beneath my feet and angle wings sticking out of my back.

Fate always did like poking fun at me.

Sheer darkness greeted my open eyes, I could still smell the dust hanging in the air. Was I trapped? I tried moving my hands and feet, everything worked fine, but it seemed I was trapped in air pocket or something, the stone floor was still smooth beneath me, the walls of my prison were rough and jagged, my hands ran over the stone anyway, nearly cutting myself in a few places.

I crawled a few inches forward, blindly trying to find my way in the dark, until my face collided into something hard, warm, and strangely wet, the thing I collided bobbed in the darkness, hitting my face again. I fell backwards, startled, what the hell could that possible be? It felt like a metal pipe, but a pipe shouldn't hit you again in the face.

Realisation crept upon me like an army of ants. I shivered, and slowly, very slowly, brought my hands up above my head.

It felt like fur, like thick, muscled fur.

Before I could fully activate panic mode, a deep, very hot, very sexy voice moaned in the chamber.

"Do not fear me."

Hell! That voice may have well been dripping with cum.

Common sense took over again, and I panicked. How the fuck was I still thinking about sex in a time like this? I was trapped under a squillion tons of rock and...

Oh, crap.

Davron was pleased. His prize was still intact, feisty too.

He had dived onto his catch moments before the collapse threatened to break his prize into a million little pieces.

He had looked into his containers old memories, memories of what this little creature could do to please him. He had gotten hard reading those memories, he wanted to experience it firsthand.

He was Lord Davron after all. Anything he wanted, he would get.

Davron concentrated on a spell, one of illumination, so his little prize would cease his panic and be calmed.

The walls were glowing! Holy crap the walls were glowing!

Holy crap! I can now see what I didn't really want to see!

The Jerrod-Demon thing was on all fours, his arms and thighs forming the pillars of my air pocket, seemingly blocking the rock and stone from crushing me. His calves had been buried, but judging but their sheer size and power, I doubt he would have had any trouble freeing himself.

I stumbled onto my back again, the experience clearly overwhelming me, Jerrod's monster cock was fully erect in front of me, pointing diagonally downwards, his massive balls veiny and throbbing.

I followed the treasure trail from his pubes to his abs, 8 wet brick sized slabs of meat ready for worship, they seemed to tense as my eyes crossed them, as if wanting me to stick my tongue inbetween the crevices. The treasure trail continued to Jerrod's pecs, they were huge, like pillows, really thick, meaty, sweaty muscle pillows.

I swallowed as I travelled from Jerrod's pecs to his thick neck and to his animalistic, demon possessed face.

The Jerrod things face twisted into a vicious smile, exposing huge, and I mean HUGE, fangs and teeth. His blood red eyes seemed to drill through me, drool already dripping down the base of his snouth.

Oh my fuck. He was holding up a million billion willion tons of rock and stone with his back. I swallowed, unsure of how to react.

But it seemed the Jerrod-Demon already had plans, gently, he brought his arms away from the walls, careful to avoid another collapse. I was completely helpless as he picked me up using Jerrod's massive claws, and held me to his chest, my face muffled in that dense sweat filled forest on his chest.

I nearly hit my orgasm right there, the musk was incredible, it smelled like sweat and cum and other indescribable manly scents. I almost didn't want to leave, but I wanted my Jerrod back, this Jerrod-Thing had my Jerrod. I want him back!

I felt the Jerrod-Demon's body tense up, I could hear his deep inhalation of breath, that massive chest of his bulged outwards, sending me back into my euphoria.

The Jerrod-Demon roared, his entire body flexed, his pecs forcing themselves together, trapping my nose in that heavenly forest. Stone cracked and crumbled around us.

Davron roared, the shockwave from his massive muscle flex blowing the surrounding rock and stone to nothingness. His prize was in a safe place, but still he was careful to risk nothing. If this thing could really pleasure him as his containers memories had said, then safety was the priority.

Davron held his prize in his arms and stood up, they were in a fairly small chamber now, but the oval shaped chamber was formed by his power. Rock and stone and other debris had been compressed into the walls, forming a solid layer of protection, he would not need to hold it up himself anymore.

His prize trembled a little, his fear was understandable, to be held in the arms of a god such as he, any mere mortal would have been afraid.

Davron had just the solution for that.

The wave of sex energy hit me like a truck, I almost passed out as my orgasm hit, cum blast after cum blast followed as the stain on my torn pants quickly spread, it was heavenly, and in this giant muscle beast's arms too.

The Jerrod-Demon thing was pleased, I could tell. Then he placed me right on the base of his massive cock.

I was leaning against his cock. Holy fucking shit. It WAS hard, it was like leaning against a waterfall, precum flowed into my hair and down my shoulders, my legs rested on the beast's heavy balls.

The beast brought his arms down and gave me the hottest, full body flex, ever.

I almost came again right there, that one flex had got me fully hard again, the tent in my pants obvious against the wet stain. I almost lost it.

Then the beast brought his right arm down in front of me and flexed it.

Mother of god, it was FUCKING MASSIVE.

I watched the bulge swell like a balloon inflating on front of me, veins snaked across it, sweat poured from underneath the short fur.

Self control out the window, I dived onto that arm, licking it, caressing it, and just everything I would have done to a massive slab of meat like that.

Somehow, after his arms were done, the beast and placed my face onto his abs, those massive furry brick sized abs of his. I worshipped them like there was no tomorrow, I couldn't control myself, this beast radiated sexual energy like the sun radiated heat, my tongue delving between each crevice, sucking, licking, devouring as much as I could. Before I noticed, I was already working my way around the beast's monster pecs, every time I reached a new area, he would flex, driving me insane with his teasing and his musk and his strength. I had hit my 6th orgasm that night before the beast thing finally picked me up and placed me onto his cock.

Sex was all I could think of, I fought with his cockhead for a few moments, determined to lather the entire surface with my drool, but for a god such as he, it was fruitless. So much precum oozed from the cumslit, I was forced to give up after 2 minutes. Not that it mattered, the beast was in so much ecstasy now he didn't even notice my failure. Moans and groans were the only sounds in the chamber as I licked and rubbed and hugged his monster cock.

Lord Davron gasped, he had forgotten to breathe, so deep in his ecstasy he was. This little creature was beyond any virgin boy or man he dominated back in his old body. No one had pleased him this much before.

In fact, all his past achievements combined did not compare to this. Davron gasped again, with so much blood down below, if he forgot to breathe he might pass out.

Cum was everywhere, most of them belonged to the little creature, the fact this little being hadn't died of a heart attack yet was a testament to its strength.

Davron heaved again, enjoying how his massive pecs moved and flexed. He was nearing his limit. This little creature was beyond anything.

It was glorious, once he was done here, he would dominate this little creature, he would mark him, so no man would dare come close, he would live to pleasure Davron.

This little creature would be his and his alone.

"NO!"

Davron jerked, opening his eyes, the little creature was still too distracted in his task to notice him jerk.

His head had started to spin. Davron checked his breathing again. No, it wasn't the lack of oxygen this time.

Davron shut his eyes again and focused, it was difficult, seeing as he was very near his orgasm.

In his consciousness, in the shadow world in his mind, Davron floated, his thick muscular body radiating power and strength. He had found the source of his problem, and was deciding how to address it.

Jerrod as this creature was named, his spirit was strong, straight forward and he was refusing to surrender his body to a god such as Davron. Foolish.

"Fool! I AM A GOD! You will know this!"

"FUCK YOU MAN! GIVE JAKE BACK TO ME!"

Davron admired the enthusiasm for a moment, but then realised this was simply a manifestation of Jerrod's foolishness.

"Little creature, know this, your body is now mine, if you removed my essence, you would damage this vessel in more ways than you could possibly imagine."

"GO! TO! HELL! FAG!" the little thing roared.

Davron drifted over to Jerrod's essence.

"Look at me now Jerrod." Davron boomed, and proceeded to flex his beyond godly muscles for Jerrod, "How can you possibly fight me."

Jerrod roared, seemingly tearing away from his bindings by sheer force of will, and charged at Davron's consciousness.

That cock was intoxicating, my head was already beginning to spin due to the lack of blood in my brain, the beast's balls had swollen to the size of watermelons, churning with so much delicious cum.

I pulled my head from his cock, desperately needing air. That was when I noticed the beast trembling, cold sweat running down every inch of his body minus the cock.

I could almost smell my own fear.

As my erection died, I turned just in time to see the beasts eyes open, pain seemed to sear across his face as he started clutching his head with those mighty claws.

"YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME CREATURE!!" he roared, almost killing my ears in the process. "I AM A GOD! YOU. WILL. KNOW. YOUR. PLACE. JERROD."

The beast stood up, out of reflex, I grabbed onto his monster cock to break my fall. Jerrod was still in there! Oh my god!

"AHHH!!!! UGGGGGH!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!! NOO!!!!!! MUST...FOCUS!!!!!!!"

I was quite sure there was a mad grin on my face, but I didn't waste any time, if Jerrod was still in there, then I would help him.

I flung my head onto that cock head, sticking my tongue into the cumslit and wriggling it like a fleshy torture device.

Davron wrestled with Jerrod. In his consciousness they spun and whirled. His focus was failing horribly, too much brain power was being directed to sex, the human on the outside was doing his job too well.

Jerrod lunged at him like a wild animal, striking, kicking, clawing, biting anything that would manifest in his mind.

Davron would have destroyed his little creature easily, but the intense heat near his groin was weakening his resolve.

Davron decided, he would give in to his lust first, they proceed to destroy Jerrod's essence forever.

It was too late however, when he realised it was a mistake.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!" the beast roared, his cock exploding in a tidal wave of cum, blowing me across the room.

The back of my head struck the stone wall, knocking me to the very edge of consciousness. As my eyes began to fail, I could see the beast roaring his pleasure, incredibly thick ropes of cum blasted themselves out of that throbbing monster, the blasts were so powerful they had already begun filling out the chamber like a pool.

I remember floating on his thick, dense cum. It felt so warm, like how Jerrod would feel like when he embraced me, when he held me in his arms at night. The beasts orgasm was getting more intense, cracks formed where his cum struck, he was still holding his head and trashing about.

I fell into the abyss that was unconsciousness.

"FOOL!" Davron roared both into his mind and to the chamber that was collecting his juice.

Savage, animalistic sound greeted him back.

"IF YOU REJECT ME YOU WILL DESTORY THE NEURONS IN YOUR OWN BRAIN, STAND DOWN BEFORE I DESTROY YOU!"

Jerrod's essence had past the point of no return.

It was too late.

The endless roaring dragged me back into reality, I was floating in a pool of cum, the ceiling was getting awfully close now.

What was happening? I couldn't move, the cum around me was bubbling, black wisps of smoke burst from them when they popped, seeping through the cracks in the ceiling. Rocks were splashing into the pool of cum around me.

I started to pass out again, shadows began enveloping my vision. Sleep was coming.

I dreamed a dream as unconsciousness took me, I dreamed a massive hulking beast of a wolf emerged from the pool of cum and embraced me. I dreamed the massive beast held me tight. I dreamed he protected me.

I dreamed the chamber gave way to an endless mass of rock and stone.

I woke with a start.

My head was still pounding as if I had a hangover. I sat up, the blanket that covered me slipped off, revealing my nakedness to the eyes of the forest.

It was probably dusk, the sun was retreating behind the mountains, I was sitting on a blanket on the snowy ground in the middle of nowhere, I did not recognise the place but deduced I had to be somewhere near Mt Saint Fjord, the trees, the snow, I had to near the mountain. At least, I hoped I was.

It was getting extremely cold of all of a sudden, it was beginning to snow. I wanted to get up, to walk back to civilisation, to look for Jerrod. Yet, I could not, my entire body was sore as if I had run a million miles, my legs were too tired to support my weight.

I called out for Jerrod, silence greeted me.

Then a low growl came from the forest around me. I could feel the hairs on my neck standing on end, was it a bear?

No, as I turned to look, no bear could ever growl like that.

Jerrod stepped out into the fading sunlight, tearing apart a tree or two in the process, he was crouched low, his once smooth fur was ragged from exploring the woods, in his massive jaws he held a huge dead grizzly.

Jerrod stepped forth and dropped the bear in front of me. I stared at him in shock, the light in his eyes had faded a little. I remembered the demons words, something about damaging neurons if he was banished from Jerrod's body.

Then it dawned on me, I had facilitated the demons banishment. I had caused the damage to Jerrod's brain. I had reduced him to a savage, animalistic creature.

Tears welled up in my eyes again, I think I cry too much, Jerrod simply sat there, cross legged, curiosity in his eyes, head tilted to one side.

Then Jerrod did something unexpected, moving swiftly for something so huge, he pushed his face into mine and gave me a wet, sloppy lick, drenching my face in his drool. Then he put one meaty claw to my back and forced me into a hug.

"Jake..." Jerrod rumbled.

I could barely make out my name, his voice had become so savage.

"Love... you... Jake." he continued, tears welling up in his own eyes.

I didn't care anymore, Jerrod was still Jerrod, I didn't care what he was like, as long as I still had him.

I returned the hug as best I could, Jerrod was still monstrously muscular, no matter what I tried, I couldn't get my arms around his muscled torso. In the end, I flung myself onto him, wrapping my arms around the back of his head, we kissed, my delicate human lips against his savage, fanged visage. The kiss was as passionate as any other, Jerrod had difficulty with it, but I didn't care.

Jerrod had wrapped himself around me for the bitterly cold winter night. Seeing as I was naked, he still worked better than any bed I had, I was completely protected from the wind, and his thick muscles generated so much heat at times I considered rolling out into the snow. Not that I could anyway, not with his massive arms around me.

The new Jerrod took some getting used to, this one had more animal in him than the last and I didn't dare bring him too close to civilisation. He would also constantly bring back dead moose, dear or bears back from his hunts, then he would be slightly afraid of a fire that I would build.

Some things never changed though, he still walked like a biped (two legs) every so often, and he had learned to kiss me passionately when we wanted to, despite the bad breath and the dangerously sharp fangs.

His nose had started playing a larger part of his life now, I had realised. Often, after a passionate kiss, I would direct his nose down to my neck, then my chest, all the way down my stomach and down to my pubes, driving him wild. I needed my fun after all, and who better to satisfy me, than Jerrod?

Such an amazingly hot yet romantic story... So sorry to see what happens at the end but at least Jake had his Jerrod back. Keep up the great work please!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options