The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 08:27 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
House of Max 2

[COLOR=silver]House of Max 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver][/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Kate and Daniel never expected their reasonably happy life to be thrown about by a man who seemed to be growing bigger every time they saw him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]But people didn?t just get larger. Daniel had downplayed Max?s physique. No, Kate was the one glorifying it. But Daniel still hoped against hope that their next encounter would be even better than the last.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Neither man nor woman in the bed knew what to say or do. They looked at the wall, yearned for the sound of those familiar thuds and wished for the other person to just piss off. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?We should invite him round,? Daniel said in a hushed voice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Don?t be stupid! He doesn?t want to get involved in our business!? Kate hissed in reply. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The sudden knock at the door suggested otherwise.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I?ll get it!? Daniel said, leaping out of bed. Kate was hot on his heels, though both of them slept nearly naked. Skimpy nighties and boxer shorts were the dress code for the visit Max paid on them. Daniel opened the door with Kate huddled at his side, but both of them stepped back to get a better view of the colossal man in front of them. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Max filled the doorway. Man and woman craned their necks to get a better look at the head above the mighty body. He had the same dark eyes, same black hair, same ready smile, but the neck was undeniably thick. There was no way a pair of hands could wrap around it ? and if they could reach up there, they probably wouldn?t make much of a dint either. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The shoulders were wide enough to make eyeing both of them impossible at a close range. These massive hulking muscles were needed to support the arms which hung obscenely to each side of the mountain of a man. His fists weren?t curled ? his huge hands rested either side of the door ? but his biceps seemed tense enough for him to be squeezing blood from stones. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The red shorts he wore had to be the same he wore when Daniel first met him. But now they were obscenely tight, with the outline of his shamelessly enormous cock straining the material even tighter. Between his ass and his dick, the poor fabric had little chance of being worn properly. The shorts weren?t too small for the waist, not really, simply being stretched rather than vandalised. The abs tensed for the briefest of moments, but surely that was a trick of the light. Max wouldn?t be trying to provoke the pair with his huge, growing body. Right?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?We need to talk,? he said in a voice so deep it vibrated the insides of the couple. Daniel liked to think it was the reverberations of his soul responding. ?At my place.? He gave the flat a quick inspection, just out of neighbourly curiosity, but then he turned and stomped back to his own flat. Daniel and Kate looked at one another. She was holding her breasts as if they were tender, and he was sporting an impressive erection which tugged at the fabric of his boxer shorts. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Isn?t this...? Daniel paused, taking a step closer to her. ?Isn?t this how we used to respond to each other??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Yes,? Kate said in a husky voice. ?But you know as well as I do that we?re both thinking of that beast who just invited us to his flat.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?He can?t be human,? Daniel cautioned. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I don?t care if he is or not,? Kate replied. ?Come on.? She took his hand and they scurried down the corridor to his flat. The door was open for their arrival, and Max could be heard thumping in the bedroom. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The plan was identical to theirs, but the similarities stopped there. The living room had one bean bag, and the rest of it was bare. The kitchen looked as if it was never used. The cheap wooden floor and off-white decor made the place seem displaced, and sad. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]When Max returned from the bedroom, he was wearing a vest which didn?t reach past his bellybutton. His nipples were exposed at either side of the material, his immense body too wide for the scanty upper body-wear. He was entirely at ease with his body as he stomped to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Inside was stacked with nothing but energy drinks, one of which Max took out and drank without pausing for even a breath. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Tonight is my last night here,? he told the pair. He paused for a moment to let the information sink in. He sounded sad, if anything. ?I have a present for you before I leave though.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?A present?? Daniel asked. He thought he was going to burst into tears. The thought of living without Max next door simply didn?t bear thinking about. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Something to remember me by,? Max told him. He moved towards Daniel, his massive body casting a shadow over him. Daniel?s mouth was open, and it took a moment to find his words as Max pulled down his shorts. The smell of Max, manliness and cock all musky and heady, threatened to knock him clean out. Somewhere to the side, Kate was groaning. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?What did I do to deserve this?? Daniel asked softly, taking Max?s huge dick in his hands. The semi-erect beast was thickening and lengthening at an alarming pace, forcing Daniel?s hands further apart. One hard twinge from Max had Daniel pulled forwards to land against Max. The smaller man saw with intense delight that the fully erect dick hit Max?s cobbled abs ? this was somewhere close to Daniel?s pecs. Daniel stroked Max slowly, savouring the feel of the flesh-covered steel. Max growled deep in his barrel chest, and his penis seemed to leap to an even more incredible length.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You did nothing to deserve it. You?re in the right place at the right time,? Max told Daniel. ?Now make this enjoyable for me, and I?ll give you your present.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Daniel was more than happy to oblige, forcing Max?s dick into his mouth. His jaw was already starting to ache but his desire for the taste of it made him forget his gag reflex. He felt Max put a great big hand on the back of his head and push gently, the other one reaching to stroke down Daniel?s back. The noises of appreciation from Max made Daniel work even harder, though he was starting to sweat with how hot Max was this close. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Get ready for it,? Max rumbled. Daniel heard him vibrate in his chest as much as he heard the words through his ears, and his heart beat even quicker at the insane excitement he couldn?t quite identify. He could feel Max thrusting against his will, preparing for the moment of release...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]If Max hadn?t held Daniel?s head in place he would have fallen back with shock at the intensity. He struggled against the flow, choking and gagging and swallowing with no idea of what else to do. It never seemed to end, and Max was chuckling in a low rumble which was most off putting. Cum spilled from his mouth, dripping down his body and onto the floor. Max was like a machine, Daniel realised with some awe.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Ahhh shit, that was good.? Max pulled himself out of Daniel?s mouth, wiping his softening if still enormous tool on Daniel?s arm before stuffing it back into his shorts. ?I?ve not had one that good for a while.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Daniel looked up at Max, the strangest sensation overwhelming him. The uncontrollable lust he felt was no longer there, his own erection actually dying away at the same time. ?What are you, Max?? he asked. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Max didn?t answer, instead moving back over to the fridge for another drink. Daniel looked at Kate, who was eyeing him up, considering. It was a look he hadn?t seen in a long time from her, and there was more to it than before as well. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You?re the same,? she said with reverence. ?You?re like Max, now.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Not quite right,? Max said from the kitchen. ?You are Max. One of many. You?re going to lust, and you?re going to grow. You?ll sometimes find others who you want to make into a Max, but they will be few and far between. You?ll just know, like I did with you. Max.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Daniel licked his lips. ?I don?t get it,? he said uncertainly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You don?t have to,? Max said with a smile, opening another energy drink. ?You just have to enjoy it. And on that note, I have to clear up. You?ll have to see yourselves out.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Kate tugged on Daniel?s arm; he looked at her with belated surprise. ?Come on,? she coaxed him. Daniel let her lead him back to their own flat. Walking seemed to make everything easier to understand, his initial confusion becoming a warm, bloated satisfaction. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Strangely, Kate seemed to know everything there was to know. She locked the door, guiding Daniel to sit down on the sofa and getting him something sugary to drink. She sat next to him, holding one of his hands. ?You?re going to get bigger,? she told him affectionately. People are going to be attracted to you, and you?ll have sex with them if you feel like it ? which you will. You?re a super man now.? Kate leaned over, kissing him on the cheek. ?And I love you more than ever. I think that was his present, you know. Not your growth. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, even if you sleep with other people and want to move around a lot. I?ll come with you because I know you love me too.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]It was true, all of it. Daniel knew it, just like he knew how to breathe or that falling from a great height was dangerous. Daniel pulled Kate on top of him, grinning at her. ?I love you so much Kate,? he told her between kisses.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The next morning, Daniel stuffed himself into some shorts and went to his door to see Max off. The man had no car, no taxi called, nothing. Who Max was, and why he was there, was answered the night before. Max went where he wanted, and did what he wanted, that was all there was to it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Max squeezed out of his door sideways. Straightening up, his head was brushing the ceiling now. Daniel looked on with an open mouth as Max grinned down at him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Nice meeting you,? he said simply. ?See you on the other side... Max.?[/COLOR]

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 08:32 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Will there be more? It's fraught with possibilities. Thanks for sharing another story.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 09:05 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Enjoyable and intriguing! Thanks for the great romp!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options