The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 08:47 PM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
Duality is a Bitch

336lbs. 336lbs. 336lbs. I weigh 336 lbs today. Tomorrow may be different but today it's 336 lbs of beauty. So much man it is almost too much to take my eyes away from the mirror in the morning. It always gives me wood to see all this magnificence that I feel I am obliged to let the privileged public see on a daily basis. So much monstrous mass that some just cant take their eyes off my god-like form. Filling my clothes, perfectly accentuating this blessing of a body. Sometimes I wear a size or two smaller and watch as I burst forth from these puny garments I am forced to wear, lest the general public be blinded by my super-human form. Like rolling hills, my body gives off the aura of my power. My power. Good Lord this power has to be some form of drug. I doubt that the most addictive substance man can make can give someone such feelings of euphoria and arousal. 336 lbs of mammoth greatness that I love with all of my 336 lbs of being. Tomorrow it might be higher or it might be lower. But today, today I will remember because today I was 336 lbs of sexual desire. I know that somewhere out in this world that seems to get smaller around me is someone who will truly appreciate the gift of perfection I am to humanity. My Fantastic Figure, My Gargantuan Greatness, My Megalithic Mass.

336 lbs. 336lbs. 336 lbs of funny fat man that I love every second of every day. I haven't found a boyfriend yet, but I have yet to try. There are some out there that see me and think that I am going to drop from a clotted artery in the next minute. Then that minute passes, and another, and another, and they still seem to think I am going to die any second now. I am on the other side of the looking glass. I can see on the other side what I would look like bulging with brawn, rippling with muscles, pulsing with power. That form is only one mindset change away from my grasp, and not that long ago, I would have taken it without a backwards glance. Now though, now I see myself as a beautiful person that doesn't have to change to find love. I am loved by my friends, by my family, and by myself. I guess I should apologize for what I wrote up there, but if I could make someone even get aroused by describing myself, then my work here is done lol. Yes, I do have a lust after muscle, and the bigger the better, but not because I am craving the body of a muscle god, more like I am curious what it truly is like to live on the other side of the "Railroad Tracks". I am not a gainer btw, my body just happens to be the form it is now because it just is. My body does what it wants, I am just glad to be along for the ride. Oh and I would love to thank the writers on this site. I would have been the loneliest 12 year old but I found this place and the stories and people inside it. Now I am 20 and still loving these writers for their works of fabulous fiction or fantastic fact.

From my deepest self with undying gratitude,

Thank you, writers of musclegrowth.org. And here's to many more years of sensational stories.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options