The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2010, 01:42 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
I realise that this is the Fantasies section, but it's the best place

I have decided to have another go at writing a submission for my local theatre group after my previous offering based on Around the World in Eighty Days wasn't picked up (in case you are wondering, there was a reference to strength in it)

Quote:
Passepartout had a rubicund complexion and despite the fact that he was almost portly, it was clear that he had a muscular physique with physical powers fully developed by the exercises of his younger days. His brown hair was somewhat tumbled thanks to three strokes of a large-tooth comb.
This time, I have decided to go a little bit further back to the time of the Musketeers and would like to know if the theatre experts (of which I know there are several) make of this little bit of Porthoian strength:

Quote:
Porthos: Oh, now, that was a bad move, Monsieur! (He takes the sword and bends it much to the amazement of the Guardsmen and the delight of the crowd. He restrains the Guardsman who pleads for help from his allies, but they scraper through the hall) Hey, you forgot someone! (He lets go of the Guardsman who scrapers as well and starts lapping up the attention from the crowd. Pierre enters the hall as the last Guardsman exits followed by Juliette?s uncle)
Is it possible to get a fake sword that looks real but can bend or is it worth trying to find a real metal that bends without much effort but that stays rigid in everyday use?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options