The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:55 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Grateful Friend

Hey all, felt like taking a little break from the Hotel so wrote what was supposed to be a short story with a little growth. Only, the creative juices were really flowing, so the story itself kind of... grew . Anwya, might continue this, if there's enough interest, and try and do both this and the Hotel as well.
Enjoy...

As I looked at my reflection in the spotted mirror, the dried bits of blood round my nostril and mountainous range of spots on my chin, I couldn?t help but feel repulsed. I got some more tissue and turned the tap on, giving it a bit of moisture to help wash away the blood. If I?d gotten a nosebleed from a fight, that would have made me at least a little bit more interesting, but it was just me. Ever since I was little I?ve always just had nosebleeds that start from nothing. One minute I?ll be perfectly fine, the next, my nose is dripping blood everywhere.

I?d been in maths when it had started. When I?d asked Mr Wright if I could leave, he looked at me as though he?d expected me to stay there and bleed to death rather than interrupt his lesson, but he let me go. And of course, I couldn?t walk past Eric without the twat tripping me up. It was so unfair. I swear, it was like one day he saw me and decided to make my life hell.

And he was doing a bloody good job of it.

I took my glasses off to better clean my nose. The world plunged into that blurry mess once the lenses were away from my eyes. I could make out shapes, but the edges were fuzzy so I couldn?t make out any details. I set them down on the sink and lent forward to see myself better? then lent back again.

We I got my glasses, I hadn?t minded at all. If it would help me see better, then that?s all that mattered. But Eric, the tosser, decided to give me the nickname Potter. Imaginative isn?t he? Oh look, he has dark hair and glasses. Let?s call him Potter and say ?You?re a wizard Harry? when we see him in the corridor. Fucking arseholes.

To be fair, I did have the skinny build of the Harry Potter in the book, not the well muscled body of Daniel Radcliff... or the good looks. I wasn?t much to look at; glasses, messy black hair hanging past my ears, pale skin, so skinny my ribs are visible and no fat or muscle anywhere on my body. I can?t count the amount of times I?ve said, right, I?m gonna start working out and then after a week I stop. I just didn?t have the endurance. Or the genes.

Eric had the genes. He had the endurance. Out of everyone in our year, he was the most physically fit; 6?3?, broad shoulders and a slender waist, well cut pecs and tough biceps, a four pack moving into 6, a backside so round and firm it looked like it was carved out of granite, and a bulging crotch that? OK, so I have a little look in the changing rooms. You would too so don?t give me that look. If it wasn?t for the bullying, I?d say I like Eric, but every time he opened his mouth I realised how much I hated his arrogant tone and the way he spoke down his nose at everyone.

I picked my glasses back up, straightened my tie and tucked in my shirt. I never liked this school uniform; sky blue button shirt and a navy blue tie, black trousers that must have a belt and a blazer. The smallest blazer they had just showed what little shoulders I had, that earned a fair bit of mocking as well.

The squeak of the bathroom door made me jump a foot in the air. I quickly tried to wipe the panicked expression off my face and braced myself for the person coming in. I must have taken too long for Mr Wright?s liking and he?d sent someone to fetch me. When I saw that large silhouette creeping past the cubicles, my stomach twisted. Of course Eric would take any excuse he could to come and pick on me.

But the person that came round the corner wasn?t Eric. It was someone I didn?t know. He had Eric?s build, but perhaps a bit more bulk to him. His chest was certainly fuller and his jaw was squarer. He had a set of piercing blue eyes and golden locks that hung at the same length as mine but looked so much better. His skin was pale, but not that sickly pale tone that one I have, and was clear of blemishes.

?Oh? he said, his shoes squeaking on the floor when he saw me. ?Sorry. I didn?t know anyone was in here?

?It?s OK? I said. ?I was just leaving?

?Oh no, it?s OK. I didn?t mean to disturb you. I?ll leave?

?Are you OK??

?Erm??

?Are you new??

?Is it that obvious?? he said, giving me a nervous smile that? made me tingle. Tingle? Yeah, that?s what it did. I got this tingling sensation that washed over me, warming my cheeks and face.

?Well, welcome to Cartridge Hall? I said, offering him my hand. ?I?m Tom?

?Jay? he said, shaking my hand. ?My family just moved here?

?Did you have to move far??

?You could say that?

??OK. So, why are you hiding in the bathroom??

?I was late for my first lesson so I?ve? just been wondering around?

?Who were you late for? The only one I can think who would turn you away is Mr Wright?

?Yeah. That?s it. Mr Wright for maths?

?Ah, that explains it. He is a bit of a dick?

?So I gathered. But the thing is, I?m really crap at maths and my mum said I should ask the teacher for help?

?Ouch. I wouldn?t advise it, not with Mr Wright anyway. The last guy who took private lessons from him failed. Mr Wright?s alright in lesson, but on his own, he just went into far too much detail and went straight to the difficult parts as apposed to building up from the easy bits?

?Oh? so? are there any other teachers that could help me??

?No?

?Oh?

?But I could?

?What??

?I could help you if you want?

?You?d do that??

?Sure?

?But? you?ve only just met me?

?So? You look like you need help. If you don?t want my help I?m sure I could help you find someone--?

?Oh no, sorry. I? didn?t mean to offend you. If you?d be willing to tutor me then--?

?If by tutor you mean help without getting paid then yes, but if you mean tutor in the more traditional sense with remuneration, than no. There are plenty of guys trying to charge other guys for doing their work. You don?t need that?

He stared at me for a while, mouth slightly open. He had nice lips, strange thought I know, but he did. There were nice and pouty, ones I?d love to kiss and nip at.

?You?re serious?? he said, one eyebrow raised.

?Yep?

?And you don?t? want anything in return??

?Nope. I can even show you around too if you want?

?And my parents said school was full of arseholes?

?Oh, it is, believe me it is, but there are a few that are just normal?

?I?ll take your word for it?

?So did you want to meet in the library? At lunch maybe??

?Erm, how about in my room? It?s just, I kinda need to unpack and everything?

?You sure you?d want me there for that??

?Yeah, it?ll be OK. It just means that I?ll be using my time effectively; unpacking, catching up with maths and? and making a new friend?

Well if he wasn?t the sweetest guy I?d ever met. If had been anyone else, I?d be miming vomiting behind their back, gagging on their insincere words. But I was sure he meant what he said. He gave me his room number and told me he?d be there before lunch started, considering Mr Wright wasn?t going to let him in to his lesson. We then said goodbye and he left the bathroom.

I went back to the sink, just to check on my nose and then went to one of the cubicles to get some more toilet paper, just in case I had another nosebleed. As I entered the cubicle, my stomach clenched and I doubled over. I grabbed the back of the toilet, hands shaking and turned until I was sat on the throne. The door swung shut and I sat there for a while, hand over my stomach as I tried to calm down. The pain had gone as suddenly as it had arrived, but I was still a bit shaken.

And then? and then I felt?great. It was like the afterglow you get after an orgasm, one that just fills your body and relaxes it, loosening up my muscles and just making me feel? kinda horny.

A smile played across my lips. Fuck I felt great. I felt like? I felt like flexing for some reason. My hands twitched. I looked down to see the veins had risen up, throbbing against my skin. That made me feel a small, far off pinch of worry, but it didn?t quiet get past the great feeling running through my body.

Then, I felt? something, move down my arm. It was like something was slithering under my skin, moving down my forearm and then up to my shoulders. I could do nothing as it kept sliding over me, moving across my chest and then down my stomach. The haze of happiness intensified as the slithering reached my crotch, making me shudder and my eyes close. I barely felt it move down my legs, too busy enjoying the aftermath of it touching my crotch. I slid my hand towards my crotch, ready to start groping when I realised where I was and tried to pull myself back together.

Before I could move, my heart rate started to pick up. Adrenalin started to rush through me, waking me up from my haze better than a splash of cold water. I felt my body twitching all over and as I looked down, I noticed a few new bumps in my shirt. I bent my arm and saw something rise up. I poked it and was surprised to find it was solid. It was a bicep!

It wasn?t a big bicep, but it was a bicep. And it felt strong. I flexed it and my mouth fell open when it rose up higher than before. I looked at my other arm and saw it had a matching bicep. Not only that but my forearms were thicker too. My hands were bigger too; wider and with thicker fingers. What the hell was going on?

I sat there, looking at the new bumps of muscle on my body. I started to lift my shirt, to get a look at them for real, just to see if it was real, when the bathroom door squeaked open.

?You in here Potter?? came Eric?s arrogant sneer. ?What?s up? Forgot your tampons??

I quickly lifted my legs up and rested them on the toilet. As I listened to Eric walking around outside, I felt my heartbeat pick up again and send adrenalin through me. This time, my muscles seemed to? grow. I know they?d gotten a bit bigger, but this time they were actually growing, as in swelling bigger and bigger right before my eyes. All of my muscles were inflating as though someone had attached a pump to me and just started filling me with air, except I could feel how hard those muscles were. It certainly wasn?t air.

?Come on Potter. Mr Wright wants his little bitch back?

I started to panic. What if Eric saw me? Saw me getting bigger? Already I could feel my clothes getting tighter, pulling taunt as my muscles filled them up. I had to have gained a few pounds by now, maybe even a stone. My chest had filled out considerably; I actually had a chest now. It jutted out more than my stomach and was trying to pull the buttons apart. I started to panic more; afraid of what Eric would say when he saw me, which only made me grow faster. And the faster I grew, the more I panicked.

My shoes felt so small now, my toes pinched together painfully. I could hear them creaking, not only that but I could hear my clothes starting to strain as well. I lent back against the back of the bog and looked at myself. I was getting big! I couldn?t tell how tall I was, but from the amount of bare ankle visible, I must have gained some inches. I?d also bulked up a lot. If I had to guess I?d say I had a similar build to Jay?s and Eric?s, but it seemed I wouldn?t stay that way for long.

I was still getting bigger, my muscles pumping up thicker, larger and longer. My thighs were much thicker, my trousers getting pushed to their limits. God, they had to be like 24 inches at least! No sooner had I thought this, there was a loud pop and a split. I looked round and saw a large gapping hole along the outside of my left leg. There were still a few threads stretching across the gaping hole, and I could see them getting pushed at by my rippling muscles. I could actually SEE my muscles growing now.

Unfortunately, the sound of my trousers splitting had alerted Eric?s attention. ?Uh-oh, sounds like someone?s had an accident? he said with an air of humour. ?Come on Potter, where are you??

I listened to him shuffling along outside the cubicle, checking under the doors. I wrapped my arms round my legs and tried to curl up, but considering I was much bigger than I used to be, this didn?t help matters. The back of my shirt split down the middle, a large mound of back muscles bulging out behind me. My sleeves rode up my arms, cutting into my biceps until they popped too. The popping and tearing of seams sounded like gunshots to me, almost echoing through the bathroom. Even the sound of my heart racing was like thunder in my ears.

I started growing faster, my muscles swelling and bulking up. My knees rose higher, the hole in my trousers getting bigger. I could feel my buttons digging into my chest, which now had some great pecs, far bigger than Eric?s. The need to look at them made me pull my arms away. I?d always loved pecs, and now I had some of my own. And it looked like these mounds of muscle wanted to get out. My buttons were straining to contain them, the gaps between them open wide to show my pec cleavage, which was looking deeper with each passing second.

Then, when my shoulders hit the side of the cubicle, one of the buttons popped off and struck the door. It fell to the ground and rolled out under it and into the bathroom. I could just imagine Eric looking down and seeing it, that awful smirk spreading across his face; his prey found.

?There you are. Come on Potter, stop hiding?

His shadow moved to my cubicle and when the door turned, I quickly locked it. It rattled in its frame as Eric tried to open, sending another spike of panic, adrenalin and growth through my body. I swelled up bigger, much faster this time, putting on more pounds of muscle. My shoulders struck the walls of the cubicle hard. At least three buttons popped off this time as my pecs ballooned out of me; growing so big so fast they hit my chin. My trousers split again, this time across the top of my thighs, which had gotten even thicker.

I was getting too big to be able to curl up on the toilet, my swelling muscles battling against my clothes and each other for space. I put my feet on the ground and hear my shoes pop open. I couldn?t help but give a little sigh of relief; my feet had felt like they were being crushed. My knees hit the door and my thighs banged against the walls. Fuck this cubicle looked small all of a sudden.

?Oh, sorry dude? said Eric. He must have seen my feet, which I realised were slowly creeping under the door, growing over the tattered remains of my shoes, my socks stretching to match my feet which looked like a size 16! ?Erm? are you? are you??

Even over the sound of the cubicle walls creaking and the last few seams snapping apart, I could hear the fear creeping into his voice, hear him stepping back. Was he afraid of me? Then it hit me.

I was big. No, I was huge! I loved over my massive and still growing body, tatters of clothing still hanging on the immense muscles. I was having trouble moving I?d gotten so wide, it wasn?t just my shoulders that were against the walls, but my thighs were brushing against them too. My knees were running out of room too, they were pressing against the door, making it groan along with the walls.

?OK? stammered Eric. He was actually stammering! ?This isn?t funny. Stop pissing around?

I smiled. I was scaring him. He hadn?t even seen me yet and I was scaring him. I wasn?t panicking anymore, but my growth was going as fast as ever. It seemed a new emotion was fuelling my growth. Confidence.

And this felt so much better than fear. I could actual feel the power filling up my muscles, making them bigger, harder, stronger. For the first time since my muscles had started growing, I actually flexed. I watched all of my muscles bulging, veins rising up to the surface, sending more blood and adrenalin through me. The walls creaked and screeched in protest, actually bending around my shoulders. The door bowed outwards as well. I heard Eric swear and then his shoes squeak as he ran out of the bathroom.

I laughed. My pecs bulged and moved with my laugh, which had become considerably deeper, and I felt my growth pick up the pace again. I started growing all over, rocketing up and out. The walls squealed in protest as I filled up the tiny cubicle. The toilet started to throw in its share of horror at my increasing weight. I had to be nearing 20 stone, just under 300 lbs! And still, I was getting bigger.

Getting tired of feeling so cramped and trapped, I shifted my weight and slammed it into one of the walls. It snapped like plastic and fell into the next cubicle. I took a grateful breath, able to take a full lungful to puff my chest out. I knocked the other wall down and the door fell over on its own. The toilet started to break so I quickly stood, and had a sense of vertigo!

?Bloody hell? I breathed, looking down from the incredible height of what had to be well over 7 ft!

Grinning, I brushed off the few pieces of clothing that hung between my bicep and shoulder, on my traps, between my pecs and under my arms. Then, as I pulled off a bit hanging on my hip, I noticed something else had grown.

My boxers looked more like briefs! Holey torn briefs at that! The legs had been unable to contain my thighs so had been rolled up by the swelling muscles. But even then they had still split and torn a bit. The back was filled with two very round and sculpted globes of muscular ass, a gash in the material showing off my crack. And then there was the front. It was very? full.

The buttons were about ready to pop, but I could already clearly see the outline of my thick, immense shaft as well as the large bulging ball sack hanging nice and low. My cock twitched and the buttons failed. They popped and flew off, soaring across the bathroom until they hit the walls. The head peeked out of the new hole and started to rise higher, bloating up thicker. Fuck it was huge! I could barely fathom just how long and thick, too busy just staring at it rise higher and higher, bloating up thicker and throbbing. The head stopped, level with the top bricks of my 12 pack, the slit looking up at me.

Slowly, I reached out and rubbed it. Of course I?d had a wank before, but this? This felt better than before. So fucking much better. I gave it a squeeze, making a little bit of pre ooze out, sliding down over the head and my thick fingers. I stroked it slowly, sensually, just feeling it throbbing against my hands, trying to force my fingers apart. Such a big fucker! I ran my thumb over the head, smearing the pre and shuddering.

Before I could go any further however, something brushed over my hair. I jumped and my head hit something solid. There was a crack and a rumble before bits of plaster fell over me. I shook my head crouched right down, and then looked up. I realised that nothing had brushed my hair, but it had been my hair that had brushed the ceiling! This was at least a 9 ft high room! This was my school bathroom! I was huge, naked, in my school bathroom and about to have a wank?! I had to get out of here!

I stood up again, hunching over so I didn?t hit the ceiling and tried to get round the cubicles to get to the door. I say try because when I attempted to squeeze through, I ended up knocking the wall of the cubicle over. Swearing and cursing, I left it there and reached for the door? only to rip it off it?d hinges and send it flying THROUGH the other cubicles.

Ignoring the damages, I squeezed myself through the door. That took a fair amount of twisting, turning and wiggling, but even then I ended up taking a few sizeable chunks out of the door frame. Without thinking, I stood up and hit my head on the ceiling, earning another stream of curses to answer the annoyance of it all. It hadn?t hurt? surprisingly. It was just? really fucking annoying.

There was something on the ground outside the bathroom. I picked it up and recognized it as Eric?s blazer, due to the name tag sewn on the inside. It looked? tiny. Laughably tiny. I actually laughed at it. If this was Eric?s blazer, big Eric who teased the shit out of my day in day out, then I could probably lift him up like a doll! Just as I was cherishing the thought, I heard a door bang open down the corridor.

?It?s in the bathroom? came Eric?s voice, no longer sneering and condescending, but actually terrified.

?And what is ?it? again?? drawled Mr Wright.

I didn?t wait to hear what Eric?s explanation was. Using Eric?s blazer to cover my nakedness, which, by the way, did little to properly hide my package, sending another gleeful thought through my head, I ran as quickly and carefully down the corridor. I saw the picture frames along the walls swinging, my footsteps must be causing some serious tremors. That was understandable considering I had to be like 27 stone by now, if not more. I could hear a few murmurs of curiosity from the classrooms I passed, but nothing more than ?What?s that?? and ?Earthquake??.

Thankfully, the door to the dorms was a wide one, so it didn?t take much to squeeze myself through. I started to head to my room, when I passed room number 7. That had been Jay?s room. I prayed he was in there and then, as lightly as I could, I knocked on his door.

?Hello?? called Jay. ?Who is it??

?It?s me? I said, my voice a deep boom that even shocked me. ?Tom from the bathroom. Can you let me in??

?Erm? OK?

I heard him turning the lock and then realised how huge I was.

?Wait, I should warn you that I?m--?

He opened the door, looked at my abs, then down to my crotch, then up past my jutting pecs and then finally to my face.

??a bit bigger? I said, giving him a nervous smile over my jutting chest.

He blinked. Once. Twice. Then he opened his mouth and said ?Oh? shit?

Hope you all liked it, let me know

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
iets21 (November 8th, 2012), Lukullus (November 4th, 2012)
  #2   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:12 AM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hope you all liked it, let me know
I did like it and would like to see more.
Thanks
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:52 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice indeed!

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #4   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:21 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
That was a lot of fun. But the poor kid, he's still uncomfortable with himself. All that massive growth didn't seem to help him out much. Inside, he's pretty much exactly the same. It'll be fun to see if and how his new size changes him, and how he deals with it on other levels.
Thanks
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:29 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That was a really good, hot msucle growth story. Of course I am curious to see how it develops, because the characters are terrific (I too have a thing for an ?ber H. Potter look alike)

Congratulations,

Cheers
  #6   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 12:13 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Oh this is so good. I like the fact that the bully could tell when something bigger than him, was close by. "It's real big!" At least that's what I imagine he told the teacher. Great start. I think this has some legs to it. And if your doing this for fun then run with it. Your fun is contagious.
And of course I hope that you...
Keep Writing.

MD
Thanks
  #7   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:03 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Good story! Curious to see where you want to take this one. You've got all kinds of possibilities!
Thanks
  #8   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 07:12 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
I love these first-person stories best of all. Especially when he's a down-trodden but likeable guy, and seeing the tables turned. The stories like this that take place in high school just seem to make the character all the more sympathetic. Jaypat's (whom I never got around to raving about The Bet-- awesome!) comment above is right on the money.

More, please!
Thanks
  #9   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 07:25 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Wow... just..... WOW.

#10   Add to rixxflix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 08:05 PM

rixxflix is on a distinguished road
this was a bloody awesome story. keep up the great work
Thanks
  #11   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 10:19 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
So, Jay has had this effect on others before!? More, please!!!
Mike
  #12   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:52 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
nice story!!!!
It really catched my interest!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Thanks
  #13   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2010, 09:30 AM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Great story as usual! It seems very promising.
Thanks
  #14   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2010, 03:58 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I love the boarding school background, as well as Harry Potter references.

Maybe Eric the bully will get some serious comeuppance!

Great descriptions, loving the start!

I hope you continue this soon!

Mdlftr
Thanks