The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2010, 08:16 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Dragon growth Z Part5

Well, people who has followed this story know already that i'm quite lazy when it comes to writing (and everthing else as well :P). Anyway, here's the 5th part of the story and these are the links of the previous parts:

Intro (http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8573)
Chap1 (http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8665)
Chap2 (http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9220)
Chap3 (http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10797)
Chap4 (http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16240)

Even with people checking my grammar, spelling and idiomatic expressions mistakes, there might be still some out there. I just hope it doesn't stop you from enjoying your reading.

DGZ part5

?Hey Goten, got everything you need already packed?? asked an impatient Hou with his arms crossed before him.

?Hey,? complained his twin. ?Don?t be like that, you just arrived. What have you been doing anyway??

?Asking Grams to prepare a good place to train. Also a place to sleep, eat and get cleaned next to it.? Said Hou very seriously.

?Wait a second. It sounds like we are gonna be isolated in this place for a month to prepare for the tournament.? Commented Bo.

?Of course we are! We need to do all we can to became stronger in no time!? he replied as if stating the obvious. ?Besides, 3 Cindy-bots will be constantly cooking for us. We?re going to need the extra fuel to get big enough so that not only we know how to fight, but to have the extra strength as well.?

?You?ve thought a lot about this haven?t you? And Grandma simply approved of it without complaining about you not wearing your watch?? pointed his twin.

?I was wearing a long sleeve t-shirt.? He said a bit ashamed.

?Ok,? Announced Goten with a big bag on his shoulder. ?I?m ready to go!?

?But go where, I wonder?? said a frowning Bo.

?You?ll see?? Said Hou rubbing his hands together.

------------

Trunks was looking around the big training room that was recently constructed. Half of it had full gym equipment; another half had open space for combat training, although he doubted they would need much more than that. They were already very good at martial arts. There was a control panel in the wall not covered with mirrors that Bulma was checking out.

?You did this very fast.? He commented.

?Hou was so excited about it that he made me try harder.?

?So, it?s just me or does he really want to grow bigger?? Asked Trunks smirking and pointing to the weight equipment.

?It seems like it. And he has informed about all sort of stuff. The net is full of it apparently. He asked me to make the room a gravity one, just in case they want to make it harder, but I?m not sure of it? they could injure themselves.?

?Nah, they?ll be fine. With those devices you made they won?t have a chance to be strong enough to need using it.? He glared at her.

?And thus you have one more excuse to express your disagreement with the use of those watches.? She glared back at him.

?Precisely? he smiled. ?Anyway, I?ll pass by from time to time to check on them and maybe train them a little.?

?I?m counting on you. By the way, the old gravity room is at your service if you want.?

?Thanks, but I don?t think I?ll need it? He said arrogantly.

?Oh, you so sure you?ll win? Remember Gohan is going to be there too. And I don?t think he?s been 15+ years touching his gut seated on a couch.?

?Indeed? then I?ll have to leave Capsule Corp. as well during this month so I can train, mom. I?ll leave it to you.?

?Hey!?

-----------

When the three arrived at Capsule Corp., Bo and Goten entered the special room while Hou took some things from his room. He was going to enter the place as well, carrying some bags, when Bulma stopped him. She was holding a telephone in one hand and covering the speaker part with the other hand.

?Hou, a friend is calling.? She announced.

?Not now grandma, tell him I?m busy.? He said passing through the door.

?It?s not a HIM, but a HER? she remarked.

Hou froze. He felt a little tic in his left eye.

Could it be??

He then turned around slowly and looked at her with a very fake smile.

?Tell her? that I?m not home!? and he closed the door.

He sighed, leaning on the closed door.

?I can?t deal with her now?? he whispered.

Then Bo appeared in front of him.

?Deal with what?? he asked.

?Nothing? he shivered.

?You ok, bro? You look as if you?ve seen a monster or something.? He inquired in a worried tone, staring at his face.

?Heh, Kind of?? he mumbled, thinking in someone.

?Anyway! Let?s get started with this.?

And that they did. They followed a serious training program every day, as well as eating as much as their stomachs could handle.

--------

The food and the serious training soon started giving results, and although they didn?t know, changing or taking out those devices was more important than what they thought it would be. Nevertheless, it affected them in different ways. Taking out his watch, Hou gained a voracious appetite, like his grandfather (and kind of a grumpy mood, also like both his grandparents), which was a bonus to his training. Soon he gladly saw his weight increasing and muscles bulging hard where there were only small bumps of meat. The changes were different in the other two. They had changed their devices with others, so the DNA pattern wasn?t exactly the same. Goten growth was smaller, but he gained more strength than the other two, which meant a more denser muscle (or more ki-energy used). Bo?s growth was more noticeable than the others (one of the reasons of Hou?s recent bad moods) and if the first week Hou gained 6 pounds and Goten 4, Bo gained 8.

Hou grunted when they discovered that Bo?s growth was more impressive than his. And the admiration in Goten?s eyes weren?t helping. It made him even more determined in his training, as if he needed to prove something to someone. They didn?t need to practice fighting since they were good enough. So they only focused on getting stronger and more muscular bodies, which they were slowly getting. After the first week, Goten suggested that a bit of sparring would be good. As the three of them started to fight (not at full strength) to polish their techniques, they had a surprise: Goten's speed become so fast they couldn't see him. He just stopped, his fist an inch separated from Bo?s face.

?Wow!? he exclaimed amazed.

?Dude! When did you become that fast?? asked Bo with bug like eyes.

?I don?t know! Seems so easy to move?? he gave some punches in the air at super speed. ?But you?ve been moving faster than normal as well.? He reasoned.

?Maybe a bit, but not like that!? complaint Hou.

He looked at his fist with concentration and gave a punch in the air. It was fast but it could be followed by the eye, not like what Goten was doing. He looked at it, trying to focus on it so he might do the same. He was surprised by the result of his focus. His fist started to glow in a soft light.

?What the???

?Bro! Your hand is on fire!? pointed out Bo.

?Oh my god! Put it out! Put it out! Pu- Hey, it?s not burning?? Hou calmed down a bit after freaking out a lot.

?Well, there is no such thing as spontaneous combustion, you know?? Commented Goten in a nerdy way.

Just then Trunks decided to pay them a visit to see how well they were doing and found them in that state of astonishment.

?Dad! Look! Hou?s hand is glowing!? But as soon as they pointed it out, the glow disappeared. But there was a remaining heat in his hand. He could still feel it.

?What was that Dad? Do you know it??

Trunks looked at them like the kid caught in the cookie jar.

?Erm?. Well? yeah, I do.?

?You do?? asked Bo.

?That?s what he said? pointed out Hou

?I know, but that?s what one supposed to say in these kind of situations.? He explained to him

?The what??

?Can you explain it to us?? asked Goten, ignoring the other two.

?That was Ki?

?Ki?? repeated Bo

?Yeah.?

?Ooook?? said Goten arcing a brow

???

?And here is the moment you explain what the hell is Ki, dad.? Hou was the one making the sarcastic comment.

Trunks scratched the back of his head (whose movement made his biceps bulge a lot and took the three?s attention), frowning.

?Well, Ki is? the life energy we all have. For some reason, that has nothing to do with this, our two families have a gift to use and develop ki easier and in a more aggressive ways than others.?

?What do you mean with? aggressive?? asked Bo.

?This.? Said Trunks, pointing his hand to the ground and releasing a small energy wave that exploded at his feet, leaving a few burned tiles on the floor.

?Cool!? exclaimed the twins.

?Will we be able to do that too?? asked Goten, who was very impressed by the display of strength.

?With time and more training, yeah?? Trunks was gonna add more but Hou interrupted him.

?Yeah yeah, that?s way cool, but the point here is, Will it help us to get bigger??

Trunks thought about the ?uber saiyan? mode and nodded. Although talking about it to them would imply also talking about saiyans and aliens and most weird stuff that he wasn?t in the mood to tell right then.

?Just keep up training and we?ll see where you go?? he suggested

?Great, let?s go guys. We need to keep on working out? Said Hou

?Wait a second, I?d like to know more about Ki? said Goten.

Hou rolled eyes but waited.

?Anything else we can use Ki for?? asked Bo.

Trunks scratched his head again (taking their attention again). ?Well? I?m not sure what more to talk to you about? except the flying stuff??

?Eh-heheee, for a moment I thought I heard the word flying?? said Goten with a snicker.

All of them burst out laughing? except Trunks, who just started floating in mid-air, cutting up their laughter.

?Trying to manipulate and control your ki will make everything more efficient.? Knowing what was coming next, he added, ?I learned this by myself and so can you. I guess I can give you a class for starters.?

?That?s interesting?? said a voice from the door. A girl?s voice.

In the entrance there was a girl about the twins? age, wearing two black pigtails, a baggy t-shirt and cyclist shorts. She also seemed very angry and was glaring at Hou, who suddenly went pale.

?Videl??

?So, you were hiding in here!? she accused him pointing at him with her index finger.

?Who is she?? asked Goten to Bo in a low voice. Her face was familiar but he couldn?t point out where from.

?She?s a classmate, Videl. You know that famous martial artist and actor? Satan??

?Oh, yeah, Mr. Satan. We went to his latest movie 2 months ago.? Goten was a fan of his from time ago.

?Well, that?s his daughter. She?s also a great martial artist and a good detective; she helps the police a lot. And lately she?s been hanging out with us a lot at school?? thought Bo aloud

?That?s cool??

?Hi Videl, is not that I dislike you coming and everything, but? why are you here?? Asked a curious Bo. She turned to him, still angry.

?I?m here looking for my useless boyfriend!? She said glaring at Hou.

?Your what?? Bo and Goten looked at him so quickly that they nearly hurt their necks.

?Oh, man? Why did you have to say it?? whined Hou slapping his forehead, blushing from head to toe.

?Cause you?re useless! You haven?t phone me in a week and you don?t answer my calls!?

?I mean the B word!?

?To annoy you!? she smirked

?Damn it, Videl!?

?Don?t you dare talk to me that way!?

?Oh, yeah? Or else, what?? he put his hands on his hips, defying her.

?Or else I?m gonna talk about that incident on the field trip!? she had an evil smile while saying that.

?Don?t you say a word about that!!!? He shut her mouth with his hands, but she easily got free.

?Then, don?t make me, you started it!?

?You always have the last word, huh? Ok, ok? I got it already!? he finally gave up.

?Hum? so you quit school to train for the tournament? Not fair! You should have told me! I?m the one who told you there was a tournament in the first place!?

?I left you a note in your history book?

?You know I don?t like to study History! You?re very inconsiderate to your girlfriend, even after agreeing to let you have that muscle fetish!?

?So what? You have it as well!?

?That?s not the point. I?m a girl! Girls are always forgiven for having more likings apart from their partner.?

?Are you done complaining already?? sighed Hou

?No! I?m not! And you!? she exclaimed accusatively to Trunks, who had gave some steps backwards.

?Yeah??

?If you?re gonna teach these morons how to do the flying stuff you did before? count me in! Tomorrow morning at 9 I?ll come to learn the basics. See you then.?

And she left the room slamming the door. They looked at each other for a bit until the door opened again and she glared at Hou.

?And you?d better phone me tonight, or else!? and she went out, again.

They all looked at Hou who sent them a killer glare, which would even make his grandfather proud of. Trunks fled from the room, promising some tips for the next morning, leaving the three alone.

?Interesting girl?? Goten dared to comment.

?So?? Said Bo with a devilish grin he didn?t usually use.

?So what?? Said Hou frowning.

?Have you already kissed??

?Shut up!? he spitted looking away from him. But Bo put his arm around his shoulder and made his puppy-eyed face.

?Come on, you?re my brother, my twin brother! I?m hurt you didn?t tell me?? Then his look changed again, jumping on his back, with his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. ?Now spill it!!!!? he urged him.

Goten couldn?t help smiling. It could be seen now that Bo wasn?t that different from his twin. Hou grunted and shake himself but he couldn?t get Bo off his back. He gave up.

?Not because I haven?t tried? she says it?s too soon for that?

?Even when she?s the one pressuring you on the boyfriend stuff?? asked Goten confused while Bo got off from Hou?s back.

?I?ll never understand women? you two are lucky for not needing to? Hou complaint making the other two to blush and getting interested on the tiles of the floor.

They resumed training for the day and went to sleep.

-------

The next day, Hou opened his sleepy eyes and saw a face inches from his.

?Whoa! Videl!!!? he slipped on his bed a foot away from her.

?Hey, did I ever told you that you?re way cute when you sleep?? She asked smiling, enjoying the surprise she gave him.

?How did you enter here and what the hell are you doing on my bed?? his question erased her smile.

?I?ve got a better question for you. Why are YOU still on your bed? We have to be flying by the end of the day, you should know better than that.? She then left the bedroom while the other two got out from their own beds.

?Why didn?t the alarm ring?? whined Goten, putting on some clothes on.

?Because I switched it off, I was too tired yesterday to get up early today.? Replied Bo, looking for his shoes.

Both heard her shouting on the other side of the house, looking for Trunks.

?Not only she?s eager to learn but she?s also unimpressed that people can fly! How can she take it that lightly?? asked Goten

?Plot twists? who cares?? Bo shrugged.

-------

Trunks was finished doing some test on a computer when he heard Videl?s voice. Since his visit and having seeing the change in watch devices (not saying anything about it, of course) he was curious enough to run some test and simulations (without Bulma knowing, of course) about how it would affect their growth and smiled gladly at the results.

?That?s more like it.?

He switched off the computer and followed Videl?s voice.

--------

The four teens were staring at Trunk?s musc- I mean, were waiting for Trunks to start his flying class. He made them to sit on the floor in one of the acclimatized zones of Capsule Corp, full of vegetation and some animals.

?First of all, flying requires focus and control of your ki. Ki is the inner energy, the life force. For flying, it doesn?t matter how much Ki you have, but the capacity to control it. I can explain it to you but I can?t make you do it. You?ll have to train to do so. For people not used to ki, it might take some time.?

?Ok, lets go!? said Videl clenching her fist and making grunts and a determined face. Hou was going to do just the same, but Trunks stopped them.

?No, no! Don?t do that. To release and use your energy you must stay relaxed and calm. Try to ease your breathing first.?

The four of them did as they were told and after some minutes, Trunks sensed Goten?s energy. Surprisingly, the next one sensed was Videl. Even needing 2 hours it wasn?t such an easy thing. He couldn?t help but praise her.

?It?s impressive that you?re able to use your energy this soon. How long have you been practicing martial arts??

?Since? I can recall, I guess.? She happily replied.

By midday they have more or less controlled their energy. So after lunch they practiced a bit more and he began teaching them the hints to levitate, which the boys learned much quicker than her, to her annoyance.

By the end of the day, the three of them were already flying and trying to go faster than the other (shouting and horsing around), when Videl had reach the levitation stage, it was nothing short of impressive for a normal human to do it in just one day.

?I didn?t think you?d be able to learn so quickly, now you only need to practice at home in a more SILENT PLACE!!!!!!!? Trunks shouted the last 2 words to make the other three to stop making so much noise. The four of them decided to quit for the day. They followed her to the exit, and before going home she looked at them curiously.

?So you?re trying to build up some muscle, huh??

?Yeah, check it out!? Hou exclaimed flexing his right bicep.

It was clearly bigger than before, even if it was just by one inch. She arched a brow noticing the change and looked at him critically from head to toe.

?Hum?. Not bad for less than 2 weeks?? She admitted but then she looked at Trunks while he walked away and she frowned ?I guess you?ll need much more to catch up with your dad, if you ever do so.?

?What??

?Whops! Did I say that aloud? Erm? I was just rambling, sweetie, don?t sweat it?? she cuddled him.

Hou grunted and looked at himself annoyed by the truth she had just said. Bo sensed something in his brother and tried to change the subject.

?We?ll need to keep focus on this so it works? without, distractions? you know?? he hinted her, winking. She pouted.

?Ok, ok, I get it. Jeez Bo, you can?t be subtler, can you? All right, a month without communication? but! You?d better compensate me later, got it Hou??

?Yeah, yeah?? Bo pushed her gently to the door and closed the door behind her.

They went back to their training place. Bo glanced at his brother.

?Compensate her??

?I don?t really know what she meant but I have the feeling I won?t like it that much.? Hou seemed mortified by her comments.

Bo and Goten looked at each other a bit worried. Bo patted his brother?s shoulder.

?Hey, you don?t need her as a girlfriend if she treats you like that?

Hou just frowned and glared at him ?She only said the truth. Me being a weakling is not her fault.?

?Come on! You?re athletic!? Exclaimed Bo.

?And healthy? added Goten.

?That?s not enough!? He shouted. ?I?m wanna get way bigger than this. Don?t you want that too??

?Well, yeah, but there is no need to get angry and shout? replied Bo quite serious.

Goten detected the danger in Bo?s voice and suggested to them to eat something and get some sleep, which they agreed to.

--------

The remaining weeks they continued training only resting once a week to keep the ki training, or at least that was the excuse Goten and Bo gave to an obstinate Hou to stop working out for a bit. He seemed changed, as if he believed that non-stop training would be better to grow (even when a part of his mind told him the muscles needed time to recover). Lucky for him the other two were wise enough to find an excuse to stop for a bit. The last week of training the weight equipment was outgrown by their exponentially increasing strength (their strength growing much quicker than their size) and they started using the gravity panel. In another place at Capsule Corporation, Trunks also trained, but not in a gym-like manner, but more in a martial artist way, adding a lot of gravity of course.

The month ended and the teens went out of the room quite changed. All were a bit toned before, but that was the past. Before, Goten looked like the typical nerd, although he was a cute healthy one (and hung). Now he looked like an athletic young man reaching 185 pounds of ripped muscle. Next one, frowning, was a 195-pound of muscle beef Hou. His build seemed like the one owned by a buff gymnast. Somehow, he didn?t look too happy. Maybe the reason was the 210 pound muscle teen Bo, who looked like ready to enter an amateur bodybuilding competition.

Trunks and Bulma welcomed them with different reactions. Trunks smiled; not at all surprised by the change as he knew how would it be without the devices, but Bulma was another story. She was stunned at first but soon something else caught her attention. As they were wearing tank tops and t-shirts, the devices were visible. She looked at Trunks and when she saw his hidden smile she frowned. She couldn?t shout at them, as she had used technology on them without telling them and she would have to explain some things that she didn?t wanted to. She decided to congratulate them on their gains and leave it at that.

Trunks, who hadn?t been resting during his training, looked so swollen that the boys couldn?t stop staring at his huge body and tighter clothes. He made a most muscular pose

?Ready for the tournament, guys??

He received a roar of agreement by the now muscular teens, imitating his pose.

?Hell yeah!?

Bulma felt a bit uneasy by the lack of control over their saiyan side, but she just shrugged.

We?ll have to wait and see what happens next.

(to be continued....)
-------------------------
I hope you enyoyed the story!!!
Feel free to comment and stuff. I'll try to get the next one as soon as i can, but writing takes me much more time than drawing, so Chapter 6 won't come very soon I'm afraid. I'll try to be as quick as possible

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to fluid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2010, 03:25 PM

fluid is on a distinguished road
Please don't take this the wrong way. I have a fantasy about a muscle-growth dragonball Z. This isnt it. You tend to concentrate to much on your characterisation. You might want to put this in another section of the forum as there really isnt any dramatic growth.
  #3   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2010, 07:24 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid View Post
Please don't take this the wrong way. I have a fantasy about a muscle-growth dragonball Z. This isnt it. You tend to concentrate to much on your characterisation. You might want to put this in another section of the forum as there really isnt any dramatic growth.
ok, I won't take it the wrong way, but.... I think you should be explained of some stuff:
First of all, this is the section of the forum where stories about muscle growth are posted. My story has muscle growth in it so it's ok here.
Second, have you read the "part5" part fo the title? it means this isn't the whole story, not the last either. And specifically, part 3 has that quick growth you might be requesting (although I have the feeling it won't be enough for you). These characters will grow more throughout the story
Third, thanks for noticing the characterisation stuff. I like to do that when I'm introducing the characters so I can conentrate on other stuff, such as growth, later.

Well, I'll take this critic as: not so many dialoges and more growth description!
ok, I guess you would be right there. Anyway, that was already my intention for the following chapters.

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #4   Add to animatedfantasy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2010, 11:11 PM

animatedfantasy is on a distinguished road
Personally, I disagree that your writing style doesn't have fast enough growth! I love your writing. It is nice that you put time and thought into the story. It can be seen that you really put thought into things and it's not full of cliches, but has nice plot and dialogue, which is a big change from what usually get's posted. Your stories have a story that evolves and invites the user to read, even though it is muscle growth. That doesn't happen very often, and I think that it should. You make your stories and pleasure to read, so keep up the good work. Personally, sometimes I like it when someone actually has to work for their muscle or it grows over time. That's just me though. (I just think they can make more responsible decisions that way.) Can't wait for more!
  #5   Add to johnplayer10's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 10:28 PM

johnplayer10 is on a distinguished road
I?ve been away for a while and I?ve just read your story Chocomus. I have to admit I was a bit desapointed that you didn?t focus very much on muscle growth like that scene from part 3, but overral I really enjoyed reading it. I just wish there was a "trunks grows vs villain" scene. However I really enjoy your writting and I read the whole story without noticing how big this chapter was, and like the user bellow me said I also like the fact the story evolves.

I like your style

Keep writting the next one and please continue the great work!
  #6   Add to johnplayer10's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2010, 01:49 AM

johnplayer10 is on a distinguished road
Hey chocomus can you give us an update? How are things going regarding the next chapter?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options