The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Getting Used to Being Unstoppable - 2

Ted

I met Ted Spellman our first day of work at the law firm of Marks, Stephenson, and Tomkins. We were beginning at the prestigious firm on the same day, along with six other entry-level law clerks. If there was such a thing as pond scum in this particular place ? we were it. Our trainer even said so at one point. She said that we would be treated as if we didn?t exist and the senior lawyers would make our lives hell. Ted and I bonded immediately just to have some reinforcement as we stumbled through our first few months of work. We hit it off as friends and, since we were both looking for a place to live, we decided to become roommates and rented a pretty decent two-bedroom apartment close enough for us to walk to the office. We weren?t trying be good or green or anything ? it?s just that neither of us could afford to have a car.

I knew within a week of living together that Ted had feelings for me. I guess I had feelings for him, as well, but I knew I would never act on them. I was flattered but I was also too shy and too unsure of myself to acknowledge any of his advances. Looking back now I can see that he thought I was either not interested in him or so incredibly stuck up that I didn?t care about his feelings. Little did he know that neither was true. My upbringing had made it impossible for me to like myself. Let?s just say I had older brothers that played every sport imaginable and I loved Judy Garland ? enough said. My past made it impossible for me to think a guy as great as Ted could find me interesting ? let alone sexy! Ted was about six feet two, had a naturally built body, and was blessed with dirty blonde hair that looked marvelous the second he woke up in the morning. Don?t ask, I have a thing for hair.

I, on the other hand, am . . . I mean was a guy of about five feet and eight inches, curly hair that had a mind of its own, and a body that not only despised weights but also did not respond to any kind of working out I chose to do. I knew deep down that I could never make someone like Ted happy. He might find my sense of humor grand ? as he put it ? for a while, but that would get old very soon. I wanted him to stay my roommate so I decided to never admit my feelings for him or acknowledge his advances. And this policy proved to be very sustaining until one night of vodka martinis.

We were celebrating the fact that we had made it through three months at the law firm and that we had a three-day weekend. When we got home Ted insisted on making martinis to celebrate and then, three martinis each later, he decided to go for my jugular.

?You don?t like yourself do you Brock.?

?What??

I tried to ignore his question. We were sitting on the sofa listening to my mother?s Oleta Adams album ? I was trying to convince him that she had an unbelievable voice. He was either unconvinced or his mind was too preoccupied to listen closely. I found it very appropriate that the song ?Get Here? was playing as we sat on opposite ends of the sofa ? neither grasping how to move past this place of unknowing. He cleared his throat to give himself a little more time to rephrase his question.

?You kind of have low self esteem, don?t you??

?Yes.?

My answer was simple and honest. It was also spoken very softly and I did not turn to look at him at all. I didn?t know how I would react if I saw his handsome face and his caring eyes.

?Why??

His question was simple, as well. I could tell by his voice that he was genuinely interested in knowing what feelings of insecurity were at my core. He wanted to know what made me tick. I didn?t know, at the time, that it was because he was truly interested in me. I was still nervous that any tumbling of my walls would lead to a quick night of sex and then many awkward days until one of us decided to move.

?I don?t know, I guess it?s from my past.?

?You mean because of your brothers don?t you. You feel that they were somehow better than you because they were athletes and you weren?t.?

?It?s more than that Ted. It would really be hard for you to understand. You?ve looked like that for all of your life and I?ve looked like this.?

?I think you?re very handsome.?

This took us to an edge that I had always refused to go near. I still did not look at him. I could only imagine how his angelic blue eyes and his soothing smile would melt me. I knew I needed to stay in control of my emotions.

?Was it because they were bigger than you? Is it because I am bigger than you that you ignore my blatant advances??

I turned to face him. I was slightly hurt by his words, but it was also wonderful to have someone know you so well. I prepared myself for his inviting gaze. I did not allow my face to show any of the conflict that was ravaging my entire body.

?That?s part of it Ted, sure. I wish I could be bigger. I wish I were stronger, too. That?s not a bad thing, though. It just is, that?s all. Like I said before, you can?t understand.?

?I guess not ? well, not fully, but I think I get what it means - a little. Can you at least give me that??

?Sure.?

?I think I know a way to help you get your wish, Brock. But right now I want to cook you dinner. First, though, I?m going to do this.?

Ted leaned in and kissed me hard. The slight stubble on his chiseled face rubbed across my skin as he pressed his lips against mine. My cock shot fully rigid like some kind of rocket exploding into the air. I was completely caught off guard and didn?t react in any way. Ted pulled away and quickly stood up.

?God, I?ve wanted to do that for a long time. It?s going to be even better after the changes start.?

I was so flabbergasted that I missed what Ted had said. I simply sat there and watched him move to the kitchen to start dinner.
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2010, 03:10 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Oooh! Another Londonboy tale is on the way!

YES!

Mdlftr
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:15 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Excellent # 2!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Like what I am seeing in this story and can't wait for part 3.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2010, 07:16 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Now the Londonboy I've admired through all your stories is emerging! Way to go!
Mike
  #6   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:10 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Changes.................??????? When, what, where, how........???????

Hmmmmmmm liking the sounds of this even more now

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options