The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2010, 12:47 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Grateful Friend 2

I frowned down at him. He didn?t seem? as freaked out as I thought he?d be. If it had been me in his position I?d have jumped back and screamed like a little girl. But he didn?t look shocked, more? disappointed? Reminded me of the look I had when I got a mock exam back and had only gotten a C. That mix of shattered confidence in yourself with the sense that even though you tried your best you still failed.

?You?d better come in? he said, disappearing inside his room. I heard him moving stuff inside as I pushed his door further open.

The doorway looked like it belonged on one of those little houses children can put up in their gardens. OK, it wasn?t THAT small, but it was as good as. My shoulders had to be twice as wide and the top was just under my chin. I tried ducking and sliding in sideways, but my pecs got in the way. Of course, when I tried to push myself through, the stupid mounds of muscles only bulged bigger, becoming hard slabs of muscular stone that couldn?t be moved.

I had to easy back and take a calming breath. This door was starting to piss me off. I suddenly thought about just walking in, sure I was big and strong enough to just break through it like it was polystyrene. Yeah, I could do that. I mean, look at these muscles! It?d be a piece of cake.

But a little voice in the back of my head said that would be a bad idea. I?d probably get in trouble for breaking school property and I?d ruin Jay?s door.

?Who cares?? came a booming voice that seemed to ripple my muscles, making them tense up stronger. ?What they gonna do about it? They can?t tell you what to do. You?re a god now. You?re bigger, stronger, better! Who cares about school rules and--?

?Tom??

Jay?s soft question brought me back to earth. I had to blink a few times to focus on him. My glasses were struggling to stay on my much larger nose, and the arms didn?t reach my ears anymore. It was a miracle they?d managed to stay on this long.

?Tom, you need to get in here before someone sees you?

?Yeah? I said slowly. ?Yeah? you?re right?

I tried the door again, and this time managed it. Granted, it hadn?t been a clear movement; the frame had creaked and cracked, but I hadn?t broken anything off thankfully. I hit my head on the ceiling, again, and muttered a low ?Bugger? before starting to lower myself onto Jay?s bed. Just as my big arse was about to land on the mattress, I decided to sit on the floor instead, just to be safe.

Tom was standing in front of me, looking embarrassed, ashamed and? tiny. Oh so very tiny.

The top of his head was just about level with my chin, maybe a bit lower, making him look like a child. His body had looked so much bigger before; toned and tough and strong. Now, he looked weak.

?I? I?m sorry? I said, rubbing my brow, trying to clear my head.

?For what?? he gasped.

?Coming to you like this. I? this is gonna sound impossible but? I grew?

?Yeah, I know--?

I chuckled, lowering my head to look at my huge body, Eric?s blazer still over my crotch? barely. ?I know you can tell but... I honestly don?t know how it happened. It was after you left, I went to get some tissues and then it happened. I got a little bit bigger, just like a little bit more buff, but then this guy came in?

?Who??

?Eric, an utter arsehole who?s always bullying me? my biceps tensed at my sides as I curled my hands into fists.

?So he came in and??

?And I just started growing faster! I was scared of what he?d do if he saw me and it? it just made me grow?

?I see?

?Maybe it was like a defence mechanism?

?What??

?A defence mechanism. Like a puffer fish when it gets scarred; it blows itself up? right? But, that?s not important. It?s like an animal?s body reacting to a predator?s presence and defending itself?

?But that?s--?

?Crazy I know, but look at me? I lifted a bicep and flexed. Jay?s eyes seemed to bulge with the muscles as it rose high. I even had to have a look at it. It was a big bicep, so fucking big and strong! Must have been thicker than my old body. ?Erm? yeah? so it could be? you know? that. Or I could have evolved! I could be like a mutant or something, like from the X-Men. Or like in Heroes, I had a gene that gave me a superhuman ability?

?Tom, listen--?

?I know, I watch too much TV, but they?re the only--?

?I did it!? he blurted.

I blinked, stopping in mid sentence to look down at him. ?Y? you? You made me grow??

?Yes? he said, nodding, looking ashamed again.

?But? how??

?I didn?t mean to? he said quickly, looking at me with imploring eyes, begging for me to understand. ?OK, technically I did, but I didn?t mean to make you this big?

?Again, how??

?It was just? you were so nice to me and it really made me feel welcome. I wanted to return the favour?

?But how?!?

?Magic?

I snorted. ?Magic??

?Yes?

?So? you cast a spell on me to make me bigger??

?Not exactly?

?Then how??

?I? I?? he looked around the room as though searching for the right word. ?I? kinda granted your wish?

?My? my wish? I didn?t make a wish?

?Maybe not out loud, but it was there. Deep in your subconscious, you wanted to be bigger?

I shook my head, raking my brain and trying to think back. Sure, I?d thought about it, what it would be like to be a bit taller or stronger, but I hadn?t thought it was that strong. If anything I?d have thought my inner wish would be to win the lottery or to sell one of the paintings I did and become famous. I dabbled with art every now and then, but my parents wanted me to focus on something more substantial, something with a more certain future.

But wishing to be big? And this big at that? I?d never have thought it was true.

On the other hand? maybe it wasn?t so crazy. Maybe there was some truth to it. All the times Eric picked on me, there had been times where I?d imagined returning the favour. Imagined that I was the one looming over him as he cowered on the floor, looking big and powerful with muscles that filled my clothes. But, I?d only been little bit bigger in those dreams, not this walking wall of a muscle titan.

?Are you mad at me??

When I saw that cute little face, looking at me with his pretty blue eyes, I felt my heart melt.

?Of course I?m not mad? I said gently, reaching out to pat his shoulder. He fumbled a bit under the weight of my hand, but before I could pull it off, he put his own hand on it. Damn his hand was tiny compared to mine!

?Thanks? he said, sniffing a bit. ?You?re such a great guy and I? I went and fucked everything up?

I gave him a very gentle squeeze, getting a bashful smile out of him. ?But? I still don?t understand how you did it. Are you like? a wizard or something??

Jay smiled at me. A big humorous smile as though he was trying not to laugh. I was about to ask what was so funny, sure I?d insulted him in some way, but then I replayed what I said in my head and took in the whole picture. There I was, a Harry Potter look alike playing the role of a giant, far better looking than Hagrid? and a better body. I had more or less said the line everyone in the corridor had said to me, only I?d phrased it as a question.

?No, I?m not a wizard? said Jay, still grinning at the irony of the situation. But then his smile kind of lost the light behind it and his eyes became more serious. ?I?m? I?m a? well? you see? you ever watch I Dream of Jeannie??

?Erm? no. But I think my dad used to watch it. Wasn?t it that really old show about a witch??

?No, that was Bewitched. I Dream of Jeannie was about a man living with a genie?

?OK, so??

?My parental situation is a lot like that program?

?So? your mum was a genie??

?Dad?s the genie actually, but yeah?

?So that makes you a??

?Part genie?

I had to take a moment. I leant back, trying to make sense of what Jay had just told me. The wall groaned a bit under my weight, but the sound didn?t fully penetrate my head. Genies were real. Magic was real. I was a 9ft muscle giant, sitting nude, with a former bully?s blazer over my crotch, and the room belonged to a genie, or rather a half genie, and it had been him who?d made me grow.

?You OK Tom??

I blinked and looked down at him. He looked so normal. And what? I expected to him walk around like something out of Arabian Nights?

?Tom?? he asked again, stepping closer and looking intently into my eyes.

?Yeah. Yeah I?m OK? I said, in my low rumble of a voice. ?Just? just trying to make sense of all this?

?OK?

He stepped back and sat on the edge of the bed, twiddling his fingers on his lap. He kept his head down and focused on his shoes. I slowly slid my toboggan of a foot towards his and poked him with my toe.

?So you can grant wishes?? I asked when he looked up at me, a little smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

?Not really? he said, with a little shake of his head. ?I erm? I?m not very good at it?

I chuckled, then made my pecs dance. The movement caught his eye and made his smile grow. He shuffled on the bed and watched me show how well I was controlling the muscles. ?I think you did a pretty good job? I said, mesmerizing him with my jiggling pecs.

?Yeah? he said absently, still staring at my chest, even when I stopped flexing them. ?But I? kinda overdid it though?

?True, but you can shrink me back down and everything ?ll be OK. Oh, when you shrink me, can I at least keep a bit of the mass? I?m starting to like having all these muscles?

As I grinned down at him, his face slowly seemed to drop. My smile fell too when he looked at his shoes again.

?Jay??

?I can?t? he muttered, so quietly I barely heard him.

?You? you can?t?? A slow shake of his head. ?But why not? I?ll make a wish and you?ll grant it and I?ll be smaller again?

?Normally, it would be easy? he said, still not looking at me. ?But I?m not that powerful?

?You must be? I said, leaning down closer to him and rubbing his back. ?I mean, look how big you made me?

?I can?t alter wishes though. Full genies can do it no problem, but I can?t grant a wish if it conflicts with another wish I granted?

?Oh? erm? OK. How about your dad? Can he undo it??

?Genies can?t mess with another genies wish. Only the granting genie can undo their magic, unless they?re a pathetic excuse of a Halfling?

?Hey now, don?t talk like that? I said, sliding my great bulk so I filled his view and he had no choice but to look at me. ?There?s no reason to beat yourself up over this. It was an accident and nothing more. Now you say that genies can only alter the wishes they grant??

?Yeah? he said with a sniff, his eyes starting to shine as tears threatened to fall.

?Then I?m sure you?ll be able to do it. You just have to keep trying. You could call your dad and he can help you I bet?

Jay nodded, a few tears trickling down his cheek. Then without warning he hugged me, burying his face in my chest, his arms unable to get around me. I felt the tears on his cheeks and then felt more trickle down. I also felt my crotch warm and twitch.

?Thank you? said Jay, his voice cracking. ?You?re just? you?re just such a great guy! If it had been anyone else they?d have yelled at me and probably pummelled me, but you? You?re just? you?re the nicest soul I have ever met?

He sniffed and hugged me tighter. My cock was starting to stir even more as I patted and rubbed his back. I could feel the little lumps of muscle on his back and then I felt something hard poking my thigh.

When Jay finally pulled away, I saw he had a massive bonner; tenting his trousers. And holy hell he was hung! At least in proportion to his body, he had a big cock under those trousers. Jay looked down, saw the tent and his cheeks warmed so fast I swear I felt the heat come off them. He covered himself and turned around, quivering.

?Oh shit? he gasped. ?Shit I?m sorry. I? it?s not what you think, I was? I mean, it?s a genie thing. Yeah, we erm? get hard when we?re? happy. And by happy I mean just happy happy, not sexy happy. Not that you?re not sexy-- I mean, others would find you sexy. Girl others I mean! I?m not? I?m not...?

?It?s OK? I said softly, siding forward a bit. Jay?s backside was before me; that well rounded bubble butt. The head of my hardening cock brushed against it, making him gasp. ?You?re making me happy too?

He turned round slowly, eyes widening when he saw my cock rising up higher, Eric?s blazer sliding down the lengthening shaft and the slipping off the side. He started at it hungrily, his own tent throbbing and his hands trembling at his side. Ever so slowly, he reached out and stroked it, sending a shiver through me. My muscles bulged and tensed, all of them reacting to just that little brush of Jay.

He looked up at my, eyes wide. ?Sorry, I didn?t mean--?

I lunged down and kissed him. I had to grab him so I didn?t push him over and I had to really try not to hurt him as I held him. He just seemed to melt in my embrace, grabbing my face, trying to wrap his arms round my neck, his little lips smothering mine and nipping and biting. My large tongue rolled out and he took it in his mouth, wrestling with it. I moaned and he gasped, gripping me tighter and kissing me harder.

My huge hand slid over his body, tugging on those annoying clothes. I found his crotch and wrapped my large hand around it, earning a gasp and shudder from Jay. I gave it a little rub, but I wanted to feel it more. I wanted to feel his skin without this barrier of clothing. I tried to shove my hand down his trousers, but my hand was too big. The belt snapped and Jay winced as his trousers tore. I gave a little growl and then just pulled them off, taking his feet out from under him and making him fall back.

Thankfully the bed was behind him, so he had a soft landing. He sat up on the bed, grinning at me as I drew closer. He pushed his boxers down, shimming and lifting his butt off the bed and making his cock stand up proudly in the air. As soon as those pants were past his feet, I went for his cock, wrapping my mouth around it. Even at my new size, Jay?s cock was big, but I still managed to take it all, the head only just reaching my throat.

Jay shuddered, gripping his bed sheets as I sucked and ran my tongue over him, bobbing my head and pleasuring his shaft. He cried out, calling my name and writhing on the bed. While I sucked, he pulled at his shirt until the buttons popped off. I watched him hungrily, still sucking, bobbing and licking as he fought against his shirt. He shoved it off, showing his well muscled arms and shoulders and a set of juicy pecs above a 6 pack. He looked so much better than Eric.

He let out one final bellow and then his entire body shook. His cock fired into my mouth and I only sucked harder, drinking it down. I?d never tasted cum before, never having sucked a guy off or even had sex, but somehow I knew this wasn?t how cum was supposed to taste. It was? sweet. And had an almost vanilla like flavour to it. It was good none the less, so I really wanted to drink as much as I could, get more inside me.

When Jay?s cock stopped flaring and firing, still I sucked. It wasn?t until Jay patted my head that I released him, panting, and looking at him.

?Sorry? he panted, pecs rising and falling. ?Should of? should of warned you about? about that?

?What?? I said, as equally as out of breath.

?My cum. It?s? not normal?

?It?s not gonna change me is it? Maybe make me even bigger??

I was supposed to sound shocked and horrified at the idea of getting even bigger. But as the words left my mouth, they were humorous, eager almost, as though I?d have liked nothing better than to have Jay?s cum make me grow.

?No? he chuckled, hearing the humour but not the desire. ?It?s just? kind of addictive?

?Too right? I laughed, lowering my head to his cock again.

?Ah-ah-ahhh? he taunted, slipping out from under me. I made a grab for him but he danced out of the way of my huge hand. I lent on the bed, looking at him standing there, naked, with his hands on his narrow hips. ?I?ve had my fun, let me return the favour?

I chuckled, leaning back onto the bed as he walked round me. I watched him intently as he stood before my cock. He wrapped his arms round it and rubbed his entire body against it. My eyes rolled in their sockets and my balls clenched, causing my cock to leak pre, sending it trickling over the head and then onto Jay?s pecs. He grinned, using that bit of pre to slide over my cock better, flexing his pecs occasionally to make them bulge against the head. I couldn?t speak; the only sounds I could make were guttural moans and pants of pleasure.

When Jay next slid himself up, he ran his tongue over the head. All of my muscles just flexed of their own accord. The intense wave of sexual pleasure making them jump like an electrical shock, making them flex hard and big. I gasped and panted, my pecs rising and falling as I tried to get control of my breathing again.

Jay pressed himself against my balls, rubbing the underside with his thighs, his own cock pressing against my shaft. I could feel it throbbing against mine as he slid over me again and again. My mushroom head flared, leaking another large amount of pre out of me, trickling down over my and Jay.

Jay?s tongue probed at my slit, teasing it and tasting my pre. I closed my eyes and put my head back, my muscles bulging again, veins rising as they all became hard and immovable. I wasn?t goanna be able to stand much more. I was ready to pop.

With one last, tight squeeze, Jay flexed his muscles against my cock; biceps bulging on one side and pecs on the other, squeezing my shaft tightly. He then shoved me right over the edge with a well placed lick right at the base of the head.

I bellowed, my muscles jumping and flexing on their own accord, making me shake and move. Jay gripped even tighter onto my cock as his bed broke under me. And then my cock flared, bulging against his bear hug and then it erupted.

Hot globs of cum fired out of the end, splattering over my chest and chin. Jay couldn?t stay on, he fell back, watching me as I twitched, my muscles dancing over me as I kept cumming and cumming.

When I fired my last shuddering shot, I slumped against the wall, gasping for breath. That had been the most intense orgasm I had ever had. My muscles were still twitching as I lay there, panting and just basking in an afterglow that could outshine the sun. Jay stepped forward, looking at me as though I was his god. He then climbed on top of me and started licking my cum off of me. When he started licking my pecs and kissing them, I fell back into the sea of euphoria. It just felt so good! I could barely think straight. Then when he gave my nipples a suck and then a tug with his teeth I almost came again. My body just felt super sensitive for some reason. I?d never felt so aware of my own body before.

After my chest and abs were clear, he climbed higher until he was at my head. He licked my chin and then kissed me. This was a soft kiss, barely a brushing of lips, but it made my body tingle. I kissed him back, unable to lift my arms and hold him tight, to just surround him with my muscles. I settled for leaning my head forward, pressing my lips against his. He held my cheeks and pushed back just as hard, seeming to want me just as much as I wanted him. I felt his cock on my pecs, still rock hard.

A wicked thought flitted through my head. I flexed my pecs and the mounds of muscle bugled, surrounding his cock and squeezing it. He gasped, still in mid kiss and shook. At first I thought I?d gone too far and hurt him, but then I felt something warm splatter against my throat and pecs. I pulled back, struggling to look down and see that?d he?d cum again. His cum was trickling down my pecs. I tried to lick it up, but I couldn?t get too it.

Jay chuckle, scooping up a bit in his fingers and then putting it in front of my mouth. I happily sucked it off his finger, looking deeply into his eyes. Just staring right into them. He was staring back at me, a little smile as I sucked on his finger. Then he looked down, his smile showing teeth as a little chuckle left him.

?I? I don?t normally do this? he said, embarrassed.

?Do what?? I asked, releasing his fingers, still staring intently at him.

?Take a guy I just met, turn him into a muscle giant and then bring him to my bedroom?

?Technically I came to your bedroom,?

?You know what I mean. I always thought of my self as more of a romantic person, not one to just have his way with any guy?

?Any guy? Ouch, I?m hurt?

?Shut up? he laughed, leaning in and kissing me. Then he blinked and leant back. ?Erm? sorry?

?Don?t be? I said quietly, now able to lift my arm and stroke him gently. ?I was just thinking how much I wanted to kiss you?

I kissed him this time, and he only hesitated for a second before returning it. Then, we broke apart and I saw his eyes shining.

?What?s wrong? Did I hurt you??

?No!? he said. ?Of course not. It?s just? how the hell are you such a nice guy? I?ve never met anyone like you, you?re always thinking of how to make others feel better?

This time it was my turn to blush.

?And how do I repay your kindness? By turning you into this huge, muscle? god that can never have a normal life?

A bell rang, making both of us jump. Jay tumbled off of me and landed on the floor between my legs, his arse against my ball sack and then my cock fell off my thigh and on top of him. I looked down at him and then we both laughed.

?Looks like lunch time? I said down to him. ?Erm? I mean because of the bell. I didn?t mean anything sex related about it?

?I?m sure? Jay chuckled, but then his face became serious again. ?I?m gonna call my dad. See if he can help. People are probably gonna start wondering where you are?

?Yeah, my stuff?s still in Mr Wright?s classroom?

Jay closed his eyes and muttered something. I suddenly felt him? for lack of better word, vibrate, under my cock and then there was a knock at the door.

?Shit? I gasped, standing up only to hit my head on the ceiling again and fall back onto the bed. ?Fuck sake? I snarled, then looked back at the door. ?What are we gonna do?? I asked Jay as he slid out from my cock and approached the door.

?What are you doing?!? I said as quietly as I could but my low voice still seemed to boom.

He looked over his shoulder at me, his well rounded backside claiming my attention momentarily. ?I?m letting my dad in? he said, as though this was the most obvious thing in the world.

Hope you all liked it

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2010, 01:44 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice indeed!

Why don't I ever meet any halflings?!

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #3   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2010, 10:20 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Wooo pec wank! I was wondering when you're going to fit that in. So...daddy is full on genie eh? ;-)
Thanks
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2010, 01:28 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Tom could wish that Jay was his size and the two could live happily forever somewhere Jay's father could create, or...
I love it! Jay's shyness is adorable. They complement one another quite well!
Mike
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:52 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Great chapter!

I am willing to know how you develop this plot. Personally, I would love that Tom wished that everybody just accepted his humongous new size!

Heh, great job dude.

Cheers
  #6   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:54 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
This is a lot of fun. I can't wait to see where you take it.
Thanks
  #7   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:36 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Extra points for originality!
Thanks
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2010, 04:15 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
this is so awesome!!!!
the way they behave all nice, gentle, caring and kinda shy is a great thing for me!!!!!
loved this story so far!!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Thanks