The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2010, 06:12 PM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
A Thief's Luck (Part 3)

I changed the perspective on this one. Hope you people like it and are not turn off because of the change. Enjoy.

[COLOR=white]Part 3[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Six days had passed since the accident at Joshua’s house. Frank’s ankle was feeling much better and the scrapes were almost healed. Some scaring was left, but Joshua’s friend came by yesterday and inspected Frank and said everything would be ok. It turned out that Joshua’s friend was the nice waiter at the pancake house that day of the accident. Her name was Betty and she seemed even nicer out of her uniform. She brought groceries for a family of ten plus some other miscellaneous stuff. She talked with Joshua for awhile and was off. Joshua walked back towards Frank with a solemn face, but it was gone by the time he reached Frank. Frank did not miss a thing and asked Joshua what was wrong. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“An old friend of my dad has died” Joshua eyed looked watery all of a sudden. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I’m sorry man” Frank said rather put off by being so curious. “Was he close to your family then?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Yes, but he was old and in bed most of the time so, it was expected”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I see”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Well do you feel like doing anything today”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What no work out plans, making something, or fixing something today?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“No, today is a free day, I usually just do something I like doing”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Frank and Joshua had started to get along well in the house. Joshua did not seemed to mind Frank’s company and he even let Frank go into town in the old pickup Truck that was parked in the garage. Frank used the truck to get some stuff for himself. Joshua was a trusting guy. Frank got the idea to just leave and go as far as the truck would get him, but something made him turned back. When he got back to the house Joshua was working out in the back yard, nevertheless Frank would have sworn that Joshua was paying attention to him by the way he was acting, not really paying attention to the workout.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Frank had an itch to go out and about. “Ok then, I want to go and walk around the area?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Walk around the area?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Yes let’s go into the woods. Take me around one of your jogging trails. Will take some food and have a picnic out there in the woods”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh, that sounds nice. I’ll make us some sandwiches, you go get ready. I think I got something we can carry the stuff in.” Barking noises came from inside the house. “I think Rocky wants to come.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Ahh, nice, this is life” Frank said with gusto after inhaling and exhaling the aroma of the forest. He was walking on his own. The ankle still bothered him a little. “You have a placed in mind we can camp”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Yes, there is a small lake up this way if you feel up to it” Rocky’s barking spooked some of the wildlife, but it seemed to be just for agreeing to go.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Yeah I’m up for it”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Joshua can I asked you some personal questions?” Frank looked at Joshua who was a couple of steps ahead. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Call me Josh.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Frank took no notice of it, but used it as consent to ask his questions. “Where’s your family? I mean your dad and mom.” Frank imagined that Joshua’s parents were dead, but his curiosity wanted to be sure.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Well my Mom died when I was 10 and Dad died several years ago lucky I was of age because the state just gave me the farm and the land. I think some people were trying to get their hold on the land”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You don’t have uncles or grandparents?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“No, I think I may have some ants on my mother side, but they were not close to us” There was no tone of disappointment. “What about you?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Don’t know my parents, was in foster care until I was 18 and ran away. Been drifting ever since.” The conversation seemed to be rapidly deteriorating, so Frank decided to change the topic. “What about Betty?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What about her?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Is she your girlfriend?” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Naw, her parents use to be our neighbors. Their house was closer to the town. But their parents sold their farm and moved into the town. She now comes some days and brings me stuff out here. I pay her of course. Sometimes she doesn’t accept my money, I think out of friendship.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You ever go to town?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Joshua took awhile to answer, just as Frank was about to repeat the question Joshua stammered out “I don’t go to town”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Why not?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“People always looking at me with weird eyes” sadness was in his tone. “I think it’s because of my size”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“There’s nothing wrong with your size man your just a big person. There’s all kinds of person in this world some are big like you and some are small like me.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You’re not small, man”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Well compared to you, I am”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The conversation didn’t pick up again until a little further off. “Some people are just scared of my size and I really don’t want to scared them”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“That’s because they don’t know you. I’m sure that if they get to know you a little bit like I have they will like you”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Perhaps; we’re here!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]It was a small lake meant to be on a postcard, it was even big enough for the use of a small boat to cross. Some of the trees in the shore gave pleasant cover from the sun and excellent diving locations. The water was a greenish light color, but the lake’s rocky bottom could still be seen. There was a little turbulence in the water made be the wind breeze and across the lake on the other shore a small herd of deer were pasturing oblivious to Frank and Joshua’s presence. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Well this is a good spot”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“My family use to come here all the time” this brought back some painful memories for Joshua and Frank caught the sad tone.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Well thanks for sharing it with me pal.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Joshua looked up from his down cast face. “You really mean that”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Mean what?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Pal, you called me pal.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Sure, unless you don’t want to be.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“No its fine we can be pals” Joshua said this with a smile on his face. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Let’s eat then cause I’m starving.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Josh set the basket and stuff down. Frank ate like three sandwiches, Josh ate like 12 and Rocky ate like 5 that were left on top of some dog food that Josh had brought. After some small talk, the air got somewhat hot.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Hey Josh can we swim in this lake?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Yes we can, but I did not bring my swimsuit or you for that matter. Man it would have been nice to take a swim.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Frank got a good idea. “This place is secluded right no one comes here.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Not really, most of the land belongs to the reserve and there’re no trails to this place”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“OK then I’m going skinny dipping” With a flash of movement Frank had taken of his shirt, shoes, pants and underwear. He stood there for a second and ran toward the water making a big splash as he went. “Woohooo, this water is nice and cold.” He was immediately joined by Rocky who was barking from the shore. The dogs legs where in the water splashing about. Frank looked toward the shore to see Josh still sitting down on the same spot. “C’mon man the water is great”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I’m ok”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What, you’re not coming” Frank though immediately about the fact that Josh seemed to be a little shy with his body. Either that or Josh seemed to be ashamed of his perfect body for some reason as if he did not like showing it off. “I promised I won’t look, if that’s the problem.” This had the precise effect Frank wanted, Josh got up as if angry. He’d seen that reaction before just yesterday when Frank came half naked into the kitchen and Josh was there to with only some boxers on. Josh bolted out of the kitchen not even saying good morning, when he came back he was fully dressed and the day continued without incident. Frank came up with the reason later on the next day when Josh refused to take his sweaty and muddy pants off outside the house. Frank only wanted to keep the house clean as he had spent the day doing just that. Joshua’s upper body still held a captivating sensation for Frank, but he now tried to imagine Joshua’s lower body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“That’s not it man.” Josh said rather fluster. Frank started to make chicken noises and clucking movements in the water. Josh was angrier, his face was turning red.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You ask for it, I’m coming for you PAL!” Josh said this last word with a threat tone imbedded in it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Frank stop clucking and watch as Josh slowly took his shirt off over his humongous arms. The shirt was barely able to fit around his guns. His upper buddy always took Frank’s breath away, but what came next was what he was waiting for. Josh took his shoes and his pants off. His legs were carved to perfection. They weren’t skinny looking. They were muscled and big. His legs were big enough to sustain the massive man that Josh was. He stood there for a second debating whether to take his tightly pressed briefs off. Finally he took them off with great care over his muscled legs. One pull in the wrong direction might have caused the briefs to tear. Frank was in almost shock as Josh slowly started walking toward the water, naked. His cock hung there for good measure and it was proportionate to the beast that was Josh. It did not look small on his frame, on the contrary it looked decent and it was flaccid. Frank was grabbing his own dick under the water and trying to compare it visually. To Frank it seemed that Josh’s cock was the same size but obviously his was hard where Josh’s tool was still resting.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Well I’m in, you happy”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Yep, I did not want you to miss out on this just because of me”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I don’t know, I come here all the time by myself” Josh was trying to open up. “It’s probably because you are here that I was hesitating.” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Frank wanted Josh so much more now. The six days that they been together were fantastic. Every day was turning to be the best day for Frank. “You’re just a little sissy; I thought you were going to do something when you got in here”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Josh was a little shock at being call a little sissy. “I might still do something if you don’t watch out.” Frank stop for a second at hearing the threat and then splash Josh on the face. That got Josh started and he swam to where Frank was. Frank tried to swim away, but it seemed that Josh was always two strokes in front of him. When Josh caught up to Frank he dunked his head in the water with his arms only allowing him to breath once in a while. One time he grabbed Frank from behind in a bear hug and tried to squeeze very hard. Frank knew he was just playing around, finally opening up to him, if it were up to him he would like nothing more that to stay in that warm bear hug forever. He also knew that if Josh really wanted to squeeze him he would probably have broken a couple of ribs if not all of them. After a short while being seemingly overpowered by Josh, he’d release him or grabbed him by the armpits and throw him into the air to land back in the water. Josh could easily reach the bottom of the lake standing up. After awhile Frank just surrender. He had ejaculated already in the water, so he did not have a boner when he got out. Frank was tired, on the other hand Josh seemed like he was ready to go again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]On the shore Frank plummeted to the floor exhausted while Frank was still looking around the forest as if remembering his old days on the lake. “Man it really has not change that much” He was oblivious to Frank checking him out while he stood there in all his glory admiring the lake. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Really man, how did you get so big?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Josh looked at Frank with a questioning stare, but decided to answer. “I have been big since I was a little kid, always the biggest in each class. When I got into some sports, I found weight lifting which was at the time only for improving my game. Of course I ended up playing always football and the weights made me stronger, but I did not do it because I wanted to get bigger. I did it because I liked it.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I get it. Why did you not go to play in the pros? I bet you would have made it.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Yeah, maybe, but around that time my dad got sick and I took care of him in his last years. Took care of the farm to.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Why did you not sell it?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I couldn’t, my dad made me promise not to” Frank listened without making any judgments. “That’s around the time the people in town became scare of me. All except Betty which was a good friend”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“A ha! She was your GF in school.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“No she dated other guys; she was just a good friend”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Man I think there people that would kill for a body like yours. You could be like a professional bodybuilder. You defiantly would win trophies and competitions.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Slightly embarrassed Josh stammered. “You really think so?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I know so”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I know many poses and occasionally I practice routines.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Yeah, show me a few.” Frank was excited about this. A personal show from the biggest man probably in the world just for his entertainment and to top it, he was naked. The contours of Josh were so delicate they look like they had been carved from solid stone.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Sure, what would you like to see?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Show me everything you got”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Josh wasn’t put out “Ok, I’ll show you my routine” He started by extending his arms all the way up. This was some sort of pose.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Wait you’ll have to explain each pose and muscle. I am not familiar with anything”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Josh fisted his arms and brought them down about shoulder level, he bended the forearms and hands toward his face. “This is a Frontal Bicep Pose. It shows the definition mainly from your Biceps and Triceps which are the muscles running on you upper arm. It also shows some of your forearms.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Frank was in heaven from the moment Josh flexed his biceps to the moment he grunted at the end for a final pose that showed off his shoulder muscles, what he called his traps. Occasionally, Frank would pretend he did not see the muscle or needed a recap so Josh would just do the pose again. Josh back was immense and Franks favorite part. The muscles running along the back were impressive to see and Josh called the pose some sort of spread when showing his back. Josh explained to Frank that the idea behind posing was to demonstrate every muscle from head to toe even if you were just flexing a particular area.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“That was impressive.” Frank was looking straight at the muscle man in front of him. Josh had his hands on his waist and was looking straight at Frank as if pleased that he had given a good show. Josh dick dangle in the resting position. “Hey you ever need to flex your dick?” Frank blurted out before thinking.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Um, no you usually just have a small bikini to cover it on the show.” Josh seemed to look down on his frame. “I need to go pee.” Frank grabbed some water from the basket as he played in his mind the slight glimpse that he thought he saw of Josh’s cock getting bigger as they both went behind different trees. Frank had put on his clothes and was walking back from taking a leak when he missed a step and injured his bad ankle again. He screamed to the winds from the pain. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Are you ok?” Josh had come running from nowhere. He had put on his pants, but his shirt had been torn in the bushes when he picked it up. Frank had actually torn the shirt himself.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Yes just twisted my ankle again.” Frank slowly rubbed his foot and tried to get up only to fall down again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I can carry you.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You like to carry me don’t you?” Frank said ironically. You carry me out of the ravine. You carry me to the house.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Well I can.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You even carry me to the bed, what, 3 times now!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Only two times, when I found you the first time and when I brought you back from the ravine the second day” Josh said rather defensibly. “If you like, I can leave you here.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh yeah, you won’t leave me. And it was three times because I remember falling asleep on the couch only to wake up in my bed the next day. I wonder how that happened.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You must have been sleep walking” Josh was just being a smartass. “[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Ok then come here I’ll climb on your back.” Josh positioned himself in front of Frank and let him wrap his arms around his neck. Frank did not miss the chance to slowly caress the mound of flesh on top of Josh’s shoulder as he took hold. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“K ready to go” With just that small warning Josh lifted himself from the ground with only his powerful legs and waited for Frank to wrap his legs around. He whistled for Rocky who responded with some barks and was coming in their direction. “You mind if I run?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Um, no. But you sure with me on your back, I mean…” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Sure is no problem. Actually your extra weight will give me some resistance. Make sure you hold on tight don’t want to lose you” Frank could swear Josh had a big smile on his face when he said this.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A few seconds later, Frank thought -what extra weight- since Josh ran without effort. He remembered the first time Josh had carried him and the panorama was a blur. This time he was awake and much of the foliage was like a blur. Josh was jumping from rocks and roots, evading trees, and running through the trails. Frank pressed himself tight against Josh’s back and he was getting hard. On the last stretch of the run where the land even out, Frank pulled himself up from his position and moved his hands unto Josh’s chest. Frank thought for a second that Josh lost his running rhythm, but neither one made a comment on it. When they got home Frank got down on the house porch and Josh just excused himself and went to his room. Frank followed next and went upstairs to his room. After taking a bath and coming down he saw a note on the table from Josh.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]- Grab something from the fridge if you like; I am going to bed early today. Good night.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Frank knew something was wrong. Perhaps he had gone too far with Josh and Josh simply did not appreciate the advances he was making. Frank decided that tomorrow he should talk to him and leave the house. Frank’s ankle after all was much better. He’d only pretended to be hurt today to get a ride from Josh. Frank was thinking that it had gone on long enough and it was time to move on.[/COLOR]

Last edited by krims44; February 19th, 2010 at 02:41 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2010, 06:54 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great addition!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2010, 07:37 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I like your story very much and enjoy the element of mystery that you've cast around Josh. I look forward to your next chapters.
Mike
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
d'aaaaw, josh is adorable :P and really hot
let's hope frank gets another bear hug ;D
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply