The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:50 AM

R Chris Cooper is on a distinguished road
Electrician’s Helper

This story has been removed by the author.

Last edited by R Chris Cooper; September 18th, 2012 at 08:08 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:51 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
What could be more real than a broken condom? Huge honking muscles and a big dick to go with them, that's what!
OK, Man, you've been on a very high road. I'm shaking my head and I've got a smile on my face, recalling all your stories so far.
WOW. Not a clunker amongst them. You get the odd motivating idea across and right into the drama and Muscle growth, in just a few paragraphs. And for the most part, you have the story to where you want it to end, all in one chapter. And a very satisfying chapter too.

Here's the challenge. This one has some legs for quite a few chapters. I know you deliberately used a title that wouldn't suggest a sequel, but it's time.
Give it some thought and maybe call the related stories "Deserving".
And I may be wrong, but I seem to recall you mentioning a desire to stay away from multiple chapter stories. No problem. Just keep your options open.
With your imagination, after a few totally different stories written up, you may want to have a fitness trainer pass on a fantastic gift to another man who is...
Deserving.

Keep Writing. They are all just so good!

MD
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2010, 09:02 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Your ending brings back a memory of something similar, but then my forgetterer is getting better than my rememberer.
Mike
  #4   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Great Story! I like guys and muscles but I don't like the term muscle worship. Like you said only God is worshipped so I thank you for your wonderful story. I liked the inner struggle dialogue as well. Peace!
  #5   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2010, 09:31 AM

R Chris Cooper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Driver View Post
What could be more real than a broken condom? Huge honking muscles and a big dick to go with them, that's what!
OK, Man, you've been on a very high road. I'm shaking my head and I've got a smile on my face, recalling all your stories so far.
WOW. Not a clunker amongst them. You get the odd motivating idea across and right into the drama and Muscle growth, in just a few paragraphs. And for the most part, you have the story to where you want it to end, all in one chapter. And a very satisfying chapter too.

Here's the challenge. This one has some legs for quite a few chapters. I know you deliberately used a title that wouldn't suggest a sequel, but it's time.
Give it some thought and maybe call the related stories "Deserving".
And I may be wrong, but I seem to recall you mentioning a desire to stay away from multiple chapter stories. No problem. Just keep your options open.
With your imagination, after a few totally different stories written up, you may want to have a fitness trainer pass on a fantastic gift to another man who is...
Deserving.

Keep Writing. They are all just so good!

MD
I have tracked stories-long stories- that I broke into several "chapters" and the readership falls significantly with each installment. There is one exception and that is called UNWANTED MUSCLE GROWTH. Maybe my storytelling is best done in one installment?

I have done a series called ADAM BESTOWS MUSCLE where Adam finds guys that he transforms into muscle hunks / sex machines-- but alas the transformation is temporary except for some residual and/or more easily developed muscles. I like your idea though. Maybe something like a Johnny Appleseed of muscles, where the characters are loosely connected in that they have the ability to pass on muscle to a deserving guy.

RCC
  #6   Add to robOgraff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:19 PM

robOgraff is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to robOgraff
I enjoyed this story too. keep writing.

Rob
  #7   Add to ERICtheRED's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2010, 12:28 PM

ERICtheRED is on a distinguished road
Hot Story--Hot series!
  #8   Add to Muslbud708's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2011, 06:20 AM

Muslbud708 is on a distinguished road
I went back and read this story again. I feel compelled to read the whole series again. This is some great writing. If you have the time I wouldn't mind seeing ten more stories added to the series.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options