The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2010, 06:27 PM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
2 weeks with my cousin part 2

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Here is part 2! Enjoy! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon][/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]We started working out the next morning, right after a big breakfast. At first, Jonathan didn?t want to eat more than a little bowl of cereal (No wonder he had no fat on him!!!), so I convinced him that if he wanted to grow bigger and stronger, he needed to eat. Let me tell you that he was so full that his stomach looked extremely bloated, almost looking like a shredded beer gut. Anyways, we started working on the biceps. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?We need to take some measurements, I said, if we want to see how much progress you have made at the end of those 2 weeks.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Sure, no problem.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I had a good eye. He was 5, 8? and weighted 132 pounds. His biceps were almost 12?, his waist was 26? and his chest was 32?. It was a really good start. I mean, he didn?t have to lose weight, or anything; he just had to pack on muscle. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]He started curling the 25 pounds dumbbells he was using the night before and did his first serie of 12 reps pretty easily. Gosh, he was that small and already that strong! It?s as if he was doing it more easily than before? Anyways, I gave him the 30 pounds dumbbells and he did his second serie without much effort. For his third serie, I gave him the weights I was using when he came home, yesterday, the 35 pounds dumbbells. I could actually curl 50 pounds dumbbells, so it wasn?t a big deal for me. He finished his third serie and let me say his biceps were pumped! They were small, but huge veins were covering his little guns and forearms and I could almost see them beating because of all the blood flow! It was time for push-ups! I showed him to do them correctly and he quickly learned the perfect form. He stopped after 50, quite exhausted. We continued working out for about an hour. ?Jonathan, you?re doing great, I said. You?re pretty damn strong for someone your size![/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Thanks? hum? do I have to eat more? I don?t really like to eat, but if you say I need to, I will.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Well, yeah, let?s go drink some protein drinks. You?ll see, you?ll get used to eating more and more with time.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- If you say so??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I couldn?t believe my eyes. 4 days had passed since Jonathan?s arrival and his body had already started to change. A lot. He was still 5, 8?, but he now weighted 140 pounds! He had gained 2 pounds a day! His biceps were a little bigger than 13?, his chest was 35? and his waist was still 26?! He had so little fat on him that his muscles looked like they were growing under my eyes. Even though he was eating more and more every day, all that food was turning into muscles. He was now curling 45 pounds dumbbells easily (he was strong!) and had no trouble doing 75 push-ups. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Three days later, after one week, he had grown even faster than before, now standing at 5, 9? and a half and weighing 157 pounds! His biceps were now almost 15? (he was catching me up!), his waist was a little less than 28? and his chest was 39?! He looked incredible! He was now able to curl more than 60 pounds in each hand and, since he had started bench pressing, could bench 250 pounds! He had never bench-pressed before and was lifting more weight than I could! Since he had grown so much, he had to wear my clothes, which seemed to make him really happy. He was becoming a hunk and even though his face still looked young and innocent, his body was becoming manlier by the minute. Next week would certainly be interesting?[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like where this is going, I'm a fan of semi-rapid muscle growth and strength gain, can't wait to see more.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:09 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Very nice so far! I look forward to the next chapter.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options