The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lkjhgfdsa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:14 PM

lkjhgfdsa is on a distinguished road
Built that way 8

And as I promised, a new chapter...

>>

CHAPTER 8

I?d gotten Chad?s number from Jeremy, a local bodybuilder who I?d already outgrown. Jeremy was 25, a personal trainer at the gym I frequented?and certainly no one I could learn anything from. He was 5?11? and a respectable, buffed 190; but absolutely fucking nothing next to my 5?8? and thick, jacked 211. Yeah, you heard me. I out-muscled him by 21 thick, heavily sinewed pounds, and on a shorter frame. Jeremy?d been lusting over me for months. So basically I told him I?d let him jack me off if he gave me Chad?s number. And that?s exactly what happened.

Jeremy didn?t even give a verbal answer; instead, his thick, snake-veined forearms reached out immediately, his meaty hands grabbing the bottom of my thin white cotton T and yanking it over my head. He?d hungered for this for a long time? a damned long time. I?d promised him the session would be his?to please me however he could?and so with an iron will I closed my eyes and let myself simply feel? feel his hands start at my swollen traps, slide down my heavy round shoulders, slip across to my thick, meaty, 49 ? inch chest, play with my left nipple, tracing tight circles around it. The fingertips of his right hand traveling the crevasse between my pecs? and then both of his hands pushed flat against my flesh as they palmed the hard cobblestone abs of my tight, 28-inch waist? pushing inward, downward, to and then under the waistband of my gray cotton gym shorts?

?Uuggghhmmm,? I gasped as his left hand circled my swollen cock and squeezed hard, then released. Jeremy?s grip had some muscle behind it?some fucking hard, wonderful muscle. When he squeezed my hard, aching dick, my abs tensed and sucked in, the muscles throughout my body growing tighter and tighter, and I had to ball my fists so as not to strike out and bloody his nose and push him to the floor and plow him into the ground. It was the fucking hardest thing I?ve ever done. I take what I want. I don?t give it.

Then Jeremy?s soft, wet tongue was licking its way back up my abs, back up the meat of my pecs, finding my brown right nipple and pressing firmly against it, tracing it in slow wet circles, sucking it hard. Again I exhaled, my incredibly tight waist sucking in and in? tighter and tighter?

Instinctively Jeremy pushed his experienced right hand flat and firm against my hard, vacuum-tight abs? which made me tighten them even more? and suddenly, feverishly, he had both hands around my waist, tight on my obliques, pressing himself against me, his hard wet package grinding against mine?

The next thing I felt was Jeremy's soft lips against mine. Quickly, tentatively. His stubbled chin grazed against my own thickly stubbled cheek. I?d never kissed a guy before. I wanted more. I was going to let him have it.

Then suddenly he was pushing my arms up, over my head, using his solid 190 pounds to press my body against the drywall, submitting to him ?

The fuck!

I quickly opened my eyes, pulled my thick forearms from his vice-grip, moved my hands to his heavy chest and pushed, hard, growling with the same guttural roar that I?d used when benching 385 that morning for reps. Jeremy stumbled backward, falling to the floor? and then he rolled and tucked, coming up like a wrestler? his thick muscles heaving with every breath, his lusty eyes taking in every pound of my heavily muscled, corded body?

And then he met my dark, flashing eyes.

I?d pummel his ass into the ground. And he knew it.

?Drop,? I commanded.

He did.

?Come,? I ordered.

He did, scooting forward on his knees, right up to me. He looked up, beaten, then, unable to help himself, tentatively placed his thick left hand on my heavily built right thigh. I decided to reward him. I tensed my quads, the muscles leaping, swelling into powerful striations, a clear, heavy teardrop prominent at the southern end. Jeremy sighed heavily and squeezed appreciatively, breathing quickly with anticipation, never breaking eye contact. Then, earnestly, his right hand reached up and cupped my balls.

?Mmmpph,? I sighed, looking upward, closing my eyes, willing a bit of my anger away, letting myself enjoy the palming sensation. He squeezed gently. ?Mmph,? I groaned again? and then Jeremy?s gently massaging fingers told me his sense of self-esteem was coming back. I opened my eyes, leveling my gaze at him. ?You fuck,? I said. ?You?ve done your part. And now I?ll do mine.?

I reached down, pulling off my commando grey cotton workout shorts, freeing my big, thick, pulsating cock, which sprang upward, directly into Jeremy?s face. I placed my heavy hands on his well muscle shoulders and squeezed, reminding Jeremy that no matter how much muscle he had, it was no match for me.

His eyes grew large, greedy.

?Suck,? I said.

Last edited by lkjhgfdsa; March 6th, 2010 at 08:02 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sockins33's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2010, 08:06 PM

sockins33 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sockins33 Send a message via Yahoo to sockins33
NICE! i can't wait for the next chapter.
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2010, 11:44 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Good stuff, the old and the new.
  #4   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2010, 12:40 PM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
"Chad & Jeremy" were a rock duo back in the '60s. If you used the names deliberately as a joke, good for you. If you didn't know, shame on you.

Judging by the desire for mastery shown by the main character, you must have had an rotten childhood; I feel sorry for you.
  #5   Add to Norsejock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2010, 01:05 PM

Norsejock is on a distinguished road
Dom/sub fantasies are hot even for folks who didn't have rotten childhoods, dude.

No reason to be so condescending.
  #6   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2010, 03:25 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Totally uncalled for criticism. One too many assumptions about the author's past and, as Norse said, way too condescending and judgemental.
  #7   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2010, 12:33 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
A nice little twist in the story can't wait for the next chapter man.
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:19 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Nice guy dominator at its best! Keep up the great writing. Thanks for posting 1-7 so I could catch up.
Mike

PS - Critics often assume what others have gone through in life - and we all know what ASSUME stands for.
  #9   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2010, 11:24 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Awesome new Chapter! A little short but I'm just Glad to see your writing this story again

He's so cocky and dominating, I fucking love stories like this. Please make him grow more tho

8==============0
  #10   Add to lkjhgfdsa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2010, 10:35 PM

lkjhgfdsa is on a distinguished road
@howardbeatman

Howard - after you've finished reading this and jacking off for the umpteenth time - read my post under Story Criticisms and kiss my ass.
  #11   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2010, 07:57 PM

RyBearATL
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjhgfdsa View Post
Howard - after you've finished reading this and jacking off for the umpteenth time - read my post under Story Criticisms and kiss my ass.
@howard: Ditto to this. Don't be a prick.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options