The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MLP1983's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2005, 04:19 PM

MLP1983
Fat Camp

Here are the first few chapters of a story I've been working on. Let me know what you think of it so far. I have my ideas for continuing, but first I'd like to know if you all think it's worthwhile.
------------------------------------
FAT CAMP
mlp1983

Chapter One
Answering the Ad

The ad was so plain that I almost missed it. There, in the Sunday paper in a small classified space:
Camp Assistant Cook Wanted. Must be 16+ and willing to live in campground environment for two four-week sessions. Special diets prepared for overweight boys. Long hours but excellent pay and benefits. Call 555-6966 for appointment.
"OK," I thought, "It could get me out of the house for the summer." Believe me, at seventeen, getting away from my parents was at the top of my list. I had another year to go in high school, and I was already planning to go to college on the other side of the country. It's not that I didn't like my parents. I did. But, they were very over-protective of me since I was a little, skinny kid with asthma. As I grew up, the asthma got better and the inhaler and other medications kept me breathing well. But could I get them to let me go to a campground and work for a summer?
Well? I was a terrible liar. My initial idea to think of some other story had too many flaws? so I decided to approach them with honesty?. AFTER I got the job!
I called the number in the ad and a deep voice on the other side answered, "Camp Jupiter."
"Hi, my name is Michael Davis and I'm calling about your ad in the Sunday Tribune. The one for the assistant cook?"
"Yes. Have you got any experience?" The deep voice was almost hypnotic, even over the phone!
"Well," I continued, "I took a course in domestics in school this year. It turns out I'm pretty good at it. I got an A."
"Really?" Oh that VOICE! "Well, we'll be interviewing on Friday at the Twin Pines Hotel on Friday. Can you be there at 9AM?"
"Nine AM. Yes, I can be there."
"Great! We'll see you then. My name is Don and I'm the chef. "
He sure didn't SOUND like a chef!
"Great, Don. My friends call me Mickey." I was hoping I could ingratiate myself.
"OK, Mickey. Nine AM at the Twin Pines. Just look for the big guys - that will be the group from Camp Jupiter. Do you have any questions for me before the interview?"
"Well, I don't want to sound rude, but isn't this a fat camp? You know, where there are lots of overweight kids? I have a friend who should really spend some time with you if you are, his family just doesn't have much money to pay for it."
There was a deep laugh on the other end of the line. "Yes, some people call us a fat camp, but we don't specialize in getting boys to just lose weight. We help them re-shape their bodies and develop new habits to keep them healthy their entire lives. We could even help you if you work with us."
"Thanks, Don, but I'm not overweight. I pretty thin, actually so I probably couldn't be helped much."
"Hey, Mickey," he said sharply, "don't you want to be better than you are? I can sense a breathing problem, maybe asthma, when you talk. We can help you, too!"
Damn. The asthma came through on the phone. I guess I started to get excited at the thought of working at the camp and my wheeze must have sounded during the conversation.
"Yes, I do have asthma, and I'm afraid that my parents may have a problem with me working in the woods for two months."
"Don't worry, Mickey. If you get the job, we can talk with your parents and there won't be a problem. We have a camp doctor and we are only 5 minutes from a hospital, if necessary. And we provide scholarships for qualified boys, so your friend might be able to spend a month with us as well."
My heart raced as he spoke. Oh, MAN! THEY could convince my parents! My hardest job would be over!
"OK," I said, "I guess I'll see you on Friday then. Thanks, Don!"
"No problem, Mickey." I could almost hear him smile. "See you Friday."
I sighed a raspy sigh. I grabbed the steroid inhaler and took a puff. My heart was racing. The chance to get out of town and spend two months at a camp had me excited.
Maybe a little TOO excited. I had an erection now that wouldn't go down. At seventeen, that happened a lot. Well, I know what would take care of that.
I lay down on my bed and pulled my pants down, pulling out my cock and began stroking my 5-inch erection. I started to think of one of the girls from school, but suddenly I tried to picture the face on the other side of the phone conversation. I imagined a big, muscular man who smiled at me, nothing more than smiled. A big, handsome grin and perfectly sculptured features and OH MY GOD IM CUMMING.
The cum shot over my chest, and I rubbed my fingers in it. Oh?. It felt so good? I touched my fingers to my tongue and I tasted my own cum for the first time.
I suddenly realized what I had done. I sat up and ran to the bathroom, shaking. I cleaned the cum off me, but I also realized something else.
I liked the taste, and I wanted to taste more.

Chapter Two
The Interview

After the phone call, I was almost embarrassed to go to the interview. What if I popped a boner? Well, I wanted to get out of the house, so that became my major goal as I headed to the Twin Pines.
I broke the news that I was interviewing to my best friend, David. We've known each other since we started school as 5-year-olds. David has seen me through some tough times and he was the only friend who really understood my health problems. Everyone else thought I was too "girly" because I couldn't play the games they did. But David understood, I guess mainly because he was overweight. He endured the taunts of the jocks at school with me, and together we managed to survive.
I didn't tell him about the cum-eating from the other night, but if I did, he probably would have asked me how it tasted rather than cause a stink that I ate it.
David wished me luck and I prepared to make the best impression. I wore a good shirt and tie and waited in the hotel lobby and waited for the big guys to come down.
Did I say "big?" Let's say "HUGE" guys. They went beyond big! The three men conducting interviews for the student positions must have passed the 275 mark. They each had huge, bulging shoulders that accentuated their V-shaped upper bodies. I swear their biceps were too big for me to get my hands around them, if I had tried! They wore loose-fitting pants, but they couldn't hide their tight, muscular butts. Oh, God, I was starting to bone!
I closed my eyes and thought other thoughts? blue skies, ocean waves? anything to keep me from getting hard. I quickly ran into the Men's room and splashed cold water on my face, letting that help me get my cock to shrink.
As I stood looking at the mess I was becoming, the door opened and one of the men entered.
"Hey!" he said, "Are you Mickey?"
My eyes opened wide and the words would not come out. So I nodded.
"Hi, I'm Don. We spoke the other day."
I nodded again. I was really beginning to feel warm and embarrassed.
"Are you OK?"
Again, I nodded. He smiled a wide smile as he realized what was happening, and he seemed sympathetic to my dilemma.
He leaned in and whispered, "It's OK. I was a teenager once too. Come out for the interview as soon as it goes away." With that, he patted my back with his hand (attached to that incredible arm!) and walked out of the rest room.
When I was finally flaccid enough to come out, I walked to the conference room that the camp had rented and found Don at one of the tables in the room. Each interviewer had his own table and was talking with one person at a time. Don stood and waved me over.
I could not believe how friendly he was. He must have been about thirty, had incredible blue eyes and brown hair that was not cut too short, but in a style that actually accentuated the chiseled features of his face. His smile was so large, you could almost count every white tooth.
He shook my hand and I flushed again, mainly because I felt like the smallest person in the room. Even the other guys interviewing for councilor positions were muscular teenage guys. Me? I was a wimp.
We went over my background, and Don said that there had been asthmatics who have worked with him before. My inhalers could bring me all the relief I needed.
"Do you know your way around a kitchen?" Don asked.
"Well, I know a carving knife from a butcher knife," I replied. Don laughed at the answer and wrote on my application. We seemed to hit it ofdf very well, and as the interview neared its conclusion, the subject matter turned to the camp itself.
"This is actually the third summer we've been operating," Don said. "We aren't the traditional type of weight loss camp. Instead of weight loss, we try to shift the metabolism of the campers from low to high, resulting in a high anabolic metabolism that may actually create weight gains. We use a special dietary and exercise regimen to cut fat and build muscle. We also work with a pharmaceutical company who provides the campers with supplements to decrease serum cholesterol and enhance their anabolic growth."
"So, you give them steroids?" I wasn't trying to be crass, I just wanted the truth.
Don's face brightened even more than usual. "No, not steroids. We give them an enzyme that promotes the formation of testosterone from cholesterol. It only works on boys who have high serum cholesterol to start. The pharmaceutical firm is still testing it, so we make the campers' parents sign releases in case any problems arise."
I was skeptical. "So are you sure that this drug really works?"
"It sure does!" Don went on, "I'm proof it works. I used to be a two-hundred pound blob. I'm 210 now and my body fat went from 34% to 7 % in one month. In fact, all the folks who head up the camp have been through this regimen, that's why we all come back every summer, because we know it works. See those guys applying for councilor positions? They were campers last year, and not one of them had gained any body fat in the past year."
I was impressed. I just wished that the drug could help me, but I knew I didn't have much body fat to start with. I think Don sensed it too, because he looked at me sympathetically.
"Don't be intimidated by them, Mickey. They were social outcasts in their schools a year ago. They remember that treatment all too well, so they won't bother you. In fact, they'll probably train with you to help you gain some muscle over the summer as well."
"Really?"
"Sure. And I'll help, too. I'll watch your diet and teach you the exercises. We could probably put 20 pounds on you in three months with the right training. But don't expect miracles"
"Does this mean I get the job?" I asked grinning from ear-to-ear. (Was I flirting?)
"Sure does. I'll talk with your parents tonight and get them to sign the papers for you to work with us. Then, I'll pick you up on Monday and we'll drive up to the camp together. You can bunk with me."
(omygodimpoppinganotherboner)
"Kewl!" Perhaps I was a little too overenthusiastic. Don and I stood up and we both had boners. We both laughed at it.
"Sorry kid, I guess I get excited when we talk about the camp. It's also a side effect of the drug. Priapism - chronic hardness! Look, I'll talk with your folks and everything will be cool, OK?"
"Great, Don," I replied, "I can hardly wait!"
"Neither can I Mickey, neither can I."
I went straight home and shot another huge load into my hand. I licked every drop off and realized that I love my cum. And what does another guy's cum taste like?

Chapter Three
Arrival at Camp

The night before I left for camp, I went to see my best friend, Davey. I had spoken with Don about Davey's condition, that he was extremely heavy at 275 pounds, so much of it fat. The night after I interviewed, Don informed me that Davey could come to camp as a camper and his fees would be waived. Incredible! They knew his financial situation was bad (Davey's Dad was injured at work and permanently disabled), so they offered to help him. They would provide Davey with a personal trainer, healthy workouts, good food and psychological counseling. And, of course, he would receive the enzyme.
Davey's parents were concerned that he would need to make some money over the summer, but the camp folks said that he would still have two months of the summer to earn money, and that he could earn quite a bit once he came back from Camp.
Davey and I were both excited as we talked about how it would be cool to be at the camp together, even though I was really working a summer job.
"D'ya think they can really help me, Mickey?" Davey asked with hope in his eyes.
"Well, all I know is that the guy I interviewed with said he was a blob before he started working out with the owner, and now he's a major hunk."
Oh my God, did I just say "hunk"?
"Geez, Mickey, sounds like you got a crush the guy!" Davey let loose his laugh, a big beautiful laugh that resonated through the room. Davey is an incredible guy. A great sense of humor, and a beautiful face that shone through all the extra weight he carried.
Davey developed some psychological problems around the time his dad had the accident. He took to eating and the anti-depressants the shrinks gave him boosted his weight to enormous proportions. He got to the point where he felt pretty worthless about himself and he even admitted to me that he had felt suicidal on more than one occasion, even with the anti-depressants.
I had to be honest with him. He was my best friend in the whole world and we faced the worst punishments at school together.
"Davey, I think I am turned on by him. " I watched his eyes on me and he did not register any expression. That could be good, that could be bad.
"Anyway," I continued, "I know I was turned on by the muscles on the guys at the hotel. Davey, I went home and jerked off after the interview, and all I could think about were their muscles."
"Wow," Davey said without expression. He looked like he had been hit with a bombshell. I guess he had. So had I. I realized exactly what I said and what I implied as he sat there silently. I had no regret, just fear. Fear that my best friend would soon reject me.
We sat in silence for several minutes. Davey was my best friend and I needed to tell someone. I trusted him. Now did he trust me?
He turned his head toward me and smiled a cockeyed smile. That alone gave me great relief. He spoke slowly and haltingly, "I? I'm OK with this, Mickey. I know what it's like to want something and not get it. I know what it's like to be different from others. We've been friends for eleven years, ever since we started first grade. I'm OK with this."
Tears streamed down my face as he spoke. I honestly never thought that I was gay until that very moment. I knew that I had some attraction to women, but I far more wanted those muscled guys from the camp. I knew the true feeling of lust for another man at that moment. Thanks to Davey, I finally could identify my inner thoughts and feelings. That's why we were such close friends. That's why we would always be friends.
"Thanks, bud," I managed to get out. He put his arm on my shoulder and sat silently with me.
The next day, Davey and I met up with Don at a local shopping center. We each had the required soap, deodorant, insect repellant, socks, and shoes. We would be issued uniforms at the camp when we arrived. Don shook Davey's hand and he gave me a big wink, like we were going to all become good friends. Our parents were there, too, to wish us well. My mother looked worried because I only took two inhalers with me for the entire two months.
"Don't worry, Mom," I told her, "You can always send more if I run low too soon." Dad was also looking stoic but worried. "I'll be fine, folks! They will let me call once a week, you know!"
Dad laughed and cleared his throat, like he would not see me again. He and Mom suddenly looked old, even though they were barely forty. We drove off, leaving our folks and our old lives behind.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2005, 04:45 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
great so far

I'd definitely continue if I were you. A lot of times the coming-of-age/social outcast plots seem trite or even pervy, but this one seems like a good setup of emotional material that will only make the seam busting boner popping muscle to come even more intense! I want these guys to get huge, and i think there's a lot of potential for inter-counselor/director action as well, maybe even for the younger guys to see and be shocked/aroused by. go for it man, you seem to have a feeling for it.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2005, 05:06 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I definitely agree with the sentiments above.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2005, 06:51 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Excellent start! I want to hear the rest of the story!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to muscledude49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2005, 08:32 PM

muscledude49
Send a message via Yahoo to muscledude49
Keep going!

Keep on! This is my favorite kind of story!

Jim
  #6   Add to malibujimbo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2005, 10:09 PM

malibujimbo is on a distinguished road
Sounds great so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. Soon, I hope.
  #7   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2005, 10:35 PM

n2size
Artwork314 said it best and I agree.

Please continue.

Thanks.

n2size
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Thin people can have high serum cholesterol too... So maybe Mickey could get some of the stuff too. Good tie in too most anabolic/andogens are cholesterol based. Being thin to start with Mickey could really cut up fast...

Ender
  #9   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2005, 06:39 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
This is a great start. I really like your writing style. I like that it's not just a muscle story... it actually has a plot, with good characters that readers should be able to identify with. Can't wait to read more.

-Brad
  #10   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
MLP1983,
WOW! What a great start to a wonderful story. I hope you continue. As a "morbidly obese" child and teen, I wished that there was actually such a camp I could've gone to.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options