The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:27 PM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Boat Race Muscle

The Oxford v Cambridge University Boat Race is back tomorrow [3/3/2010], so in honour of this, i'd thought i'de repost my Boat Race Muscle short story that i posted a few years back..

[COLOR=white]BOAT RACE MUSCLE[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I rushed down the southern embankment close to Barnes Bridge spanning the River Thames,hoping to catch the last stretch of the Oxford-Cambridge Boat Race.Surprisingly,even though it was a gloriously warm and sunny day,the crowds,though numbering in the thousands along the length of the race,where thinned and stretched out along the banks leading up to the finishing point,and thus i managed to get perfect view from the rivers edge just as the two teams of 8 crew,spurred on by their cox's, sitting so low in the boats that they could just barely be seen, came cutting through the water,cresting literally neck and neck towards the winning point.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I peered through my binoculars at the two crew,seeing the strain on their faces and their lithe muscles aching with each frantic pull of the long oars.These boys must have gone through some serious training prior to the race to cope with stroking through the hard waters of the Thames,and i could see the results under the tight lycra singlets they wore - light blue for Cambridge and dark blue for Oxford..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Lean muscled physiques,oars,strong powerful arms and broad shoulders to pull hard at the oars,along with firm muscled chests,thickly muscled thighs and wide rippling backs..Yes,they definately kept in shape.I could see clearly as they came closer,still head to head despite each effort both teams tried out. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Only a few hundred yards now.. 'My,these guys are certainly well built!' i thought ,admiring them as they started to go past my vantage point. I could not take my binoculars off of them,noticing their rather thickly muscled torsos straining seemingly pumped from their exertive fight.'And look at those biceps!' i exclaimed inwardly,catching a glimpse of bulging biceps that looked the size of coconuts on the curly blonde haired guy at the front end of the Cambridge boat.'He must of hit the gym pretty hard toget guns like that!' i thought.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I lost sight of both boats as the view was blocked by a small group of spectators,giving me chance to refocus the binoculars as i saw the teams again,now coming up to the finishing line and causing the crowds cheering to rise in pitch. Cambridge was in front by just a fraction but i could not be sure. When i raised my bino's again,i nearly dropped them!. The Cambridge team looked as if they were sitting a little higher in their boat,but i soon began to realise that impossibly,they seemed to have grown in height,but the poor cox squatting just in view at the end of the boat now looked dwarfed by his team mates.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I glanced around at the spectators around me trying to gage any reaction to what i was seeing,but there was just normal cheering and waving.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Another peer through the bino's and i was astonished to see that not only had Cambridge grown,that they also seemed to be swelling up with bigger muscles with every stroke of the oars.Their light blue lycra singlets were definately becoming packed with more shapely and thicker pecs, and their arms becoming rippled with sinewy muscles,short sleeves burgeoning with fatter bloating biceps and forearms bulging powerfully.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]One glance across to Oxford and the same was happening to them, and neither team seemed none the wiser to their sudden inexplicable growth.Only the cox's seemed left out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I peered up at the sports coverage helicopter buzzing above and whether they or any of the thousands of viewers were noticing what i was seeing too.![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A rise in the cheering indicated that the teams were reaching the finishing line.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I raced as fast as i could along the embankment,like many others were doing, running as fast as i could to keep up with the rowing teams. The added muscles were also increasing the strength and stamina of both teams,and the boats cut faster through the water,almost like speedboats.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I reached the end line just as both teams looked to have crossed dead level.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Both teams carried on rowing,such was the sudden pick up of speed in their rowing before they realised that they even crossed the winning line. The crowd grew a little more dense here,and i could not see either Oxford or Cambridge clearly,but what i did see, it seemed to me that they nolonger showed the exertion that i had earlier seen on their faces.Eventually i broke through the crowd to see the teams. gliding back towards the boat house not far away.There was no slumping back in exhaustion,panting and red faces.Both teams just sat in their boats almost emotionless and every once in an often i could see them flexing a bicep or puffing out their big bulging pecs.They had apparently reached the pinnacle of their incredulous muscle growth,sitting ungainly in boats that now looked like child-like canoes.Biceps way bigger than coconuts,more like bloody watermelons!.Thick swollen pecs so big that they looked as if they had stuffed pillows under their near bursting singlets.Wide rippling lats that made their backs seem three feet across.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was starting to get an erection at this sudden display of huge obscene muscle..'Holy fuck..this definately turned me on sexually!'.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After quite a while where the judges were trying to fathom who had exactly won,and with me getting steadily sexually aroused by the sight of 16 burly university students unable to resist flexing bloated biceps and groping their pecs and then feeling up their team mates muscles,almost as if they were getting horny just as i was getting,..the announcement came,that for the first time ever,both teams had tied dead equal. There was some consternation from the supporters of either team at the result,but no alarm bells ringing about their sudden muscle growth,which totally baffled me as to why i seemed to be the only only one to notice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The rowers themselves did not seem to care less. I watched as they rowed up to the sloping jetty of the boat house,and clambered awkwardly out of the boats. The poor cox's,small like racing jockeys to begin with,now totally dwarfed by the huge guys.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Now i caught sight of the handsome young guys in all their muscular glory. With the massiveness of their huge muscles,they did not look too much increased in height but still stood at impressive 6.5 to 7 feet. Yet it was their obscene oversized muscles that was the real size to them...and there was something else.![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The crotches of their singlets were literally bloated by impossible bulges caused by a truely shocking growth in their genitals. I could see the definate outlines of huge fat juicy cocks looking as fat as my forearm and pressed out towards their hips or very close towards their knees. And their balls looked bloated and full like ripe grapefruits heavily laden with gallons of hot man cum.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The sight of their overfilled freakish bulges nearly made me cum right there on the riverbank in my pants,and i had to support myself against a tree to let the orgasmic feeling subside.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I fought to keep myself under control as i watched the two teams be presented with their joint trophy and then go through the necessary interviews.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Eventually,the teams headed for the boat house,deciding to share changing rooms.I noticed some of them touching each other erotically,groping each others firm round butts or flexing biceps or even kissing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And i nearly came in my pants again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]'Shit,..i wish i was in the changing room and showers with these guys!' as i watched 15 guys go in to the boat house.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then i felt an immensely muscled arm wrap around my waist from behind, and i was lifted easily off the ground,carried towards the boat hose under the strong thick arms and the bulging lats of the 16th rower like i was loot claimed by a rampaging Viking invader..[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I glanced nervously up into the beautiful face of the blonde Cambridge rower i noticed earlier.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]"I saw you react to us when we got out of our puny boats..and i want you to be our sex slave..."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My cock grew painfully erect and i could nolonger hold back my orgasm, creaming my pants with slimy cum...[/COLOR]

Last edited by elysiumfields; April 3rd, 2010 at 10:57 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2010, 03:03 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
The History of the Boat Race

1829: First Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race held on 10 June at Henley-on-Thames
1836: Second race from Westminster to Putney
1845: First Boat Race held on The Thames between Putney and Mortlake
1849: Oxford won on a foul
1859: Cambridge sank
1873: First year the crews raced on sliding seats
1877: The race resulted in a dead heat
1898: The Cambridge crew was waterlogged but finished
1900: Cambridge win by 20 lengths
1912: The Race was scheduled for 31 March but both boats sank and it had to be re-run on 1 April
1915-19: No Boat Races during the First World War
1925: Oxford sank
1927: First year the BBC broadcast a running commentary on The Boat Race
1938: BBC Television covered The Boat Race for the first time
1932: The course was cut short by one minute due to construction work on Putney Bridge
1940-45: On 24 March, Oxford sank and the race was rescheduled for 26 March, when Cambridge won
1952: Oxford won by a canvas in a blizzard
1954: The 100th Boat Race. Oxford won
1976: First sponsorship of The Boat Race, by Ladbrokes. Oxford broke the 17 minute barrier
1978: The Cambridge Blue Boat sank
1981: Sue Brown was the first female to participate in the race. She steered Oxford to victory
1982: Hugh and Rob Clay were the first twins ever to row in The Boat Race
1984: Cambridge wrote off their boat minutes before the start of the race
1985: Henrietta Shaw became the first Cambridge female cox
1987: The year of the famous Oxford mutiny caused by a number of top class American oarsmen who refused to row when a fellow American was dropped in preference for the English President, Donald Macdonald. Oxford, with Macdonald, won. Beefeater Gin became the official sponsor of The Boat Race
1988: Dennis Thatcher presented the trophy to the winning Oxford crew
1989: The first time both Blue Boats were coxed by women - Alison Norrish (Oxford) and Leigh Weiss (Cambridge). HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh, presented the trophy to the winning Oxford crew
1990: The record for the heaviest crew member ever to row in The Boat Race was broken by Chris Heathcote, weighing in at 17st 5lbs
1991: HRH Princess Anne presented the trophy to the winning Oxford crew
1992: Oxford beat Cambridge by one-and-a-half lengths in the closest race for twelve years. Matthew Pinsent, 1993 Oxford President, and Jonathan Searle, 1990 Oxford President, won gold medals at the 1992 Olympic Games
1993: Cambridge won in the fourth fastest time ever, defeating a much favoured Oxford crew
1994: For the first time in 21 years, Cambridge won two Boat Races in succession. His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent presented the trophy
1996: Cambridge President, John Carver, watched his crew win the 1996 Boat Race from the launch boat, then picked up the trophy on their behalf from HRH Duchess of Kent
1997: Steve Redgrave, four-times Olympic rowing gold medallist, presented the trophy to the winning Cambridge crew
1998: Cambridge fielded the heaviest and tallest crew in Boat Race history. Both crews broke the course record with Cambridge winning for the sixth consecutive year in a course record time of 16 mins 19 sec. Beefeater Gin?s sponsorship ended after 12 years
1999: The Oxford and Cambridge University Boat Clubs signed a three year sponsorship deal with Aberdeen Asset Management. Cambridge broke their own record for the tallest crew, helped by Josh West, the tallest man in Boat Race history at 6?9"
2000:Oxford won the 2000 Boat Race after seven consecutive wins by Cambridge. Matt Smith became the youngest oarsman to win the Boat Race. Of the 12 British oarsmen who won gold medals at the Sydney Olympics, five had rowed in The Boat Race
2001: The 2001 Boat Race ended with a clear win for Cambridge, despite early clashes when Oxford were half a length ahead, then a restart after Cambridge bowman Colin Swainson lost an oar
2002: Oxford won in one of the tightest races of recent history. Cambridge man Sebastian Mayer seemed to collapse as The Race progressed.
2003: Oxford won by just one foot - probably the closest Boat Race of all-time given that the 1877 Dead Heat was recorded as "by six feet to Oxford". In those days boat alignment at the start and finish photography were not as sophisticated as today. Two sets of brothers rowed in opposing boats setting a Race precedent. David Livingston and Matt Smith were in the winning Oxford crew. James Livingston and Ben Smith rowed for Cambridge. It was a titanic struggle of a Race.
2004: Oxford and Cambridge clashed early in the Race. Cambridge went on to win.
2005: Oxford won with the heaviest Boat Race crew of all time.
2006: Oxford won by five lengths in a race which featured strong winds and waves especially around Hammersmith Corner.
2007: Cambridge won by one-and-a-quarter lengths, helped by world champion Germans Thorsten Engelmann and Sebastian Schulte; Olympic Gold medallist Kieran West MBE and GB medal winner Tom James.
2008: Oxford win by six lengths following a close battle over the first half of the race.
2009: Oxford win their fourth race in five years following a three-and-a-half length victory.
  #3   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:22 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Both the statistics from "Th Boat Race" and the fictional story provided by CelticMuscle and Elysiumfields, were exciting. For those of you who have no idea what a "Stone" weighs, simply multiply one stone by fourteen pounds. And you have 1990 Chris Heathcote weighing in at 238Lb + 5Lb = 243Lb. And if 1998 had heavier and taller men rowing Cambridge, followed in 2005 with heavier still amongst the Oxford lads. Good lord. How do they keep from draging the boat under with the sheer weight of their meaty bodies?

No, no. Please. Don't explain it. I'd really like photos of the lads proving they are the massive rowing wonders that they must be. Maybe a photo compare of the previous heaviest lads, stroking away in their Very small but very exciting Boat.

Great work, you two. Just the right amount of great imagination and statistics with flair.
Please...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #4   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2010, 05:13 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
...and you stopped the chapter there? You tease, why must you openly hate us so! LoL Please say there's now going to be a chapter two?
  #5   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2010, 05:22 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
2009 Boat Race Crews
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/sportedit...ce438getty.jpg

2009 Weigh in Pics (all weights expressed as kg)
http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/B...12H9wUvV7l.jpg
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/B...Aphxhdtrkl.jpg
http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/B...dXaSnhb7-l.jpg
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/B...dE8EuaLctl.jpg
http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/B...cqZs5gyLSl.jpg
  #6   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2010, 10:33 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_lost_prophet View Post
...and you stopped the chapter there? You tease, why must you openly hate us so! LoL Please say there's now going to be a chapter two?

Lets see what i can do...

BTW..Cambridge won today... I was there at the finish too..! Unfortunately i was'nt carried off into the changing rooms like a trophy..

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options