The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Power of the Hulk -- comments

Hey -- just a new thread here in case people want to comment on the current (continuous) story.

MuscleMage -- yes, Brandon's growth is in the next story, which I will post later today.

I also received an email with some valid comments. One point of the email was that the Hulk was this person's hero. This person was hoping that Banner would use the machine to become top-muscle-dog again.

To respond, let me say I posted this thread here because I really didn't intend to write the whole story. As I said elsewhere, I like comic books. I do plan on making one (maybe two) more posts to the thread, then others can and should chime in with their own chapters or storylines.

In my case, my fascination with the Hulk has been having his power or more. There have been several characters stronger than the Hulk (on the various websites, the Hulk has category 100 power. Abomination, for example, was created a category 200 character then stripped of half his strength. Maestro is another 200 level character). I find these characters far more interesting, especially Abomination. My story is an alternate universe version of the Hulk where the gamma rays are used to create men (not monsters) whose strength exceeds Hulk. If someone takes over the story when I'm done, perhaps they will want to explore some different plot, like Banner or Samson using Scott's techniques to increase their strength.

Anyway, I hope people are enjoying the story and I will post the next (last?) of my chapters later today.

Scott (not the one in the story )

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2005, 10:42 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I am utterly clueless to the Hulk's comic book universe, that's my only drawback.
  #3   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
I am utterly clueless to the Hulk's comic book universe, that's my only drawback.
Leader's Lair is a great site that tell you about the people, powers etc.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #4   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2005, 10:16 PM

MuscleMage
Thank you so much for keeping Brandon. I would have been very unhappy if he lost. You totally read my mind about the drawing energy bit. Though I suppose it was sort of given away by the description of batteries in Brandon's genes. Sounds great!
  #5   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMage
Thank you so much for keeping Brandon. I would have been very unhappy if he lost. You totally read my mind about the drawing energy bit. Though I suppose it was sort of given away by the description of batteries in Brandon's genes. Sounds great!
Why not take a crack at writing the next chapter.

#6   Add to Huge_Fan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2005, 11:04 PM

Huge_Fan
Send a message via Yahoo to Huge_Fan
Been away for a while, just got round to reading the whole story from the beginning ...wow... totally speechless.

I loved how you gave Abomination back his strength... and more, and played up his loathing of the Hulk into an obsession. For him to be the weakest of the four of them was so cool. Always loved the idea of someone being more powerful and muscular than the Hulk.

It's great to see a 'guest appearance' by Superman too.
  #7   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2005, 01:46 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Muscl4life did a great job with Chapter 11? of the story it would be nice if heor someone continued it.
  #8   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2005, 09:52 PM

MuscleMage
I've noticed that this forum is a bit of a circle-jerk place (isn't that so fitting though?)
But I personally didn't like muscle4life's chapter. I think it spoiled the story in my opinion, kind of brought too many cooks to the kitchen. I think the four original characters were enough, superman was a nice addition because he was just a guest, and could easily sort of fade away as the test-subject for the guy's new ability.
  #9   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMage
I've noticed that this forum is a bit of a circle-jerk place (isn't that so fitting though?)
But I personally didn't like muscle4life's chapter. I think it spoiled the story in my opinion, kind of brought too many cooks to the kitchen. I think the four original characters were enough, superman was a nice addition because he was just a guest, and could easily sort of fade away as the test-subject for the guy's new ability.
I could write another chapter that make's M4L's be "all just a dream" ;-)

I do have another chapter in mind, but other things on the forum have me a bit occupied (and I'm kinda busy with ACLU/Democratic politics/Gay Rights and work).

#10   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2005, 11:42 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Quote:
I could write another chapter that make's M4L's be "all just a dream"
You could, but that would sorta be snubbing muscl4life and all the work he put into that chapter.
  #11   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
You could, but that would sorta be snubbing muscl4life and all the work he put into that chapter.
Heh. He did it to me in another continuous story we were writing, and there were no hard feelings. He just had a different path in mind.

#12   Add to Huge_Fan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2005, 03:18 PM

Huge_Fan
Send a message via Yahoo to Huge_Fan
Well if you do decide to continue it, I hope Superman makes another guest appearance, even if it's just to warn the others of the impending threat.
  #13   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge_Fan
Well if you do decide to continue it, I hope Superman makes another guest appearance, even if it's just to warn the others of the impending threat.
Heh. I'm a DC fan, but I don't think we'll cc the big S again. Maybe some other marvellous figure, though.

#14   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2005, 03:58 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
be merciful

i know my story isn't nearly as good as yours, but can't you at least give me a chance, i am gonna post an extra bit in a while - i just wanted to see samson on top - hehe -

Even if you decide to re-write the path, at least do something for him, it's all i ask

Thanks

Bruno
  #15   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
i know my story isn't nearly as good as yours, but can't you at least give me a chance, i am gonna post an extra bit in a while - i just wanted to see samson on top - hehe -

Even if you decide to re-write the path, at least do something for him, it's all i ask

Thanks

Bruno
Heh -- I'm not sure anything about Samson would have made it into the chapter I am contemplating. No worries

#16   Add to tealman353's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Founder of Falcon Tech?

tealman353 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tealman353
Question Been a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
Heh -- I'm not sure anything about Samson would have made it into the chapter I am contemplating. No worries
I just found out about the Samson addition because I read the story from Corwin's archives. http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddjkv2mp_0g6w3vw

I love the addition of Samson but I would love to see what Corwin is cooking up for the next part. Clearly the story can't end there.

Just a polite question: When can we expect the next installment?

You rock Corwin. Good Job everyone else who helped in the story.

-Tealman353
-Elle n'est pas mort parce que de la fume?
-Non, elle n'est pas mort.
-Res ipso locutter tabula nephrageo.
-Qu'est que c'est?
-Palifirum Malificarum.
  #17   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Muscle Czar

I like the job Alan Thacker is doing wth Samson in his new story Containment. Hope he gets around a new chapter soon.

#18   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2009, 07:38 AM
reticent lunatic

AngryLeek has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to AngryLeek Send a message via MSN to AngryLeek Send a message via Yahoo to AngryLeek
Question Sorry this is OT

But bringing up Alan Thacker, did he ever finish the Superman meets Logan story he had going? I really liked reading it & lost it after part 19 or something. I really wanted closure to his story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options