The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:01 PM

Zap is on a distinguished road
Duran Stark: Life's A Beach (Ch. 4)

Chapter One: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...788#post124788
Chapter Two: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...994#post124994
Chapter Three: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...182#post125182

HAAAAHAAAA! Get it? Because beach sounds like bitch! And life's a bitch! Yeah, I knew you'd find it super-special hilarious too. Don't deny it.

Terrible, unfunny, and overused jokes aside, this chapter's pretty straightforward and rushed, I think. Hooray for doing two English papers in between! As always, please point out any mistakes you find (even the smallest ones). Oh, and criticism is always welcomed. Thanks for reading.

Life's A Beach

Once in my room, Raimundo sat down on my bed, looking at me. That stare of his made me immobile - I hate it when I don't know what he's thinking.

"I see it now." He said, a smile passing his lips. "Wow Duran, you look great."

"Er-uh... I guess so." That comment of his made me blush, I couldn't help bit let out a nervous giggle.

"This is so awesome! Now we don't have to hang out at your house all day." He said, his smile growing wider.

Pretty much since the beginning of our friendship, Rai and I hung out here. I couldn't go outside, and the only thing I could do outside was swimming, since there was no chance of me falling or hitting something. So most of the time, the two of us would just sit inside playing games or watching TV. Maybe even cook something or just talk for hours. It sounded like he didn't enjoy any of that very much, from that last comment he made. Maybe that's why it made me feel a bit blue. It kind of sounded like he didn't LIKE my company. My face must've shown what I was thinking, because Rai's smile faded into a slight frown.

"Oh shit, Duran... I didn't mean anything bad. I like hanging out with ya no matter where it is. But now we can do other things, ya know?" He quickly said, grabbing a hold of both my arms and giving me a little shake. He then instantly drew back. "Fuck! Your arm! I'm sorry for hitting you earlier... Lemme go g-"

"No, no, don't worry about it."

"Uh, doesn't it hurt?"

"It sort of does, but... It's not that bad, actually."

"I didn't know you're that kinda guy?"

"I-I am not that kind of guy!"

---

Carlie called right before Rai and I left for the gym. She asked me to send pictures, and when I did, she screamed my ear off with phrases such as "you look like the big lug, oh my god!" Ug. Why do I have to look like someone else? Surely there's another way to describe me without dragging my dad in to it. Though I wasn't going to let that dampen my mood. My dad said he needed the house so he could play doctor with his new nurse-friend... Right. Well, this means I was going to spend the night over at Raimundo's.

First we were going to the beach. Since I was healthy looking, Rai figured I wouldn't mind. Well, I never minded going to the beach, but I spent most of the time under the umbrella. It was fun playing in the sand, I guess... I couldn't swim for long, since the sun would burn me to a crisp within half an hour. Now I could, though. Rai kept teasing me about my choice of swimwear. I chose the usual, a baggy shirt (that was now a bit snug) and long-legged trunks. Rai, on the other hand - just a blue Speedo. He always wears it, but for some reason, I kept glancing over at him, and I don't know why. No matter how hard I tried, I had to look over at him at least every other minute. He never looked over at me, but the smile on his face indicated that he knew I was looking.

"Yeaaaaaah!" Raimundo roared, scaring the crap out of me. I should've expected it, he always gets excited when the beach comes in to view. It's like putting something shiny in front of a baby.

"Calm down big guy, you're scaring the other drivers." I said, trying to stifle my laughter.

---

Carlie met us at the beach, having our little site all set up already. It was 4 o'clock, so it wasn't packed or anything. But we still have about 2 hours of relaxing ahead of us. Rai carried all the extra things, letting me go ahead to go find Carlie. I scanned the beach, looking for some blonde chick... Er, I don't see her... She's not here yet? That's so unlike her.

"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR-" A female screamed, the source of the sound coming closer. I'm beginning to think that the beach makes people crazy... And loud. "-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

Oh, it's Carlie an-"FFFFFFFFFFUUU-ghhh!" now I'm on my back. Thank goodness for the nice, soft sand.

"Oh, that's lame. Rai would usually catch me or stop me." Carlie giggled.

"Carlie. Normal people don't give hugs like that... Or on the ground in public... All close like... And... Yeah." I blathered, my face growing red.

"You always get embarrassed so easily~" She teased "Some of papa's craziness rubbed off on me today. He was going on and on about how many germs are in the sand here. Again. It took an hour for him to finish up. Oh and by the way, you look really good in person! How do you feel now?"

"Uh, honestly? I feel awkward. Could we, you know, continue this conversation in an upright position?"

"Oh, sure." Carlie replied, getting up off me. Just in time to give Rai the very same tackle she gave me. Unlike me, though, Rai didn't fall over. He was carrying a cooler and some chairs, but he didn't even stumble. I don't know why, but I found that specific feat to be amazing. Actually, I find a lot of things Rai could do to be amazing... But I won't get in to that right now.

"Hey really crazy white girl."

"Hey ridiculously huge Hispanic guy."

"So, where to?"

"Oh-oh! Up close to the water. Spots are usually taken, but I was waiting for this one large man to wake up so I could swoop in and take it. Why do all the large people take the front, anyway? Is it to be closer to their family?"

I laughed, but felt bad afterwords. Rai didn't get the joke. Like. At all.

---

I spent about an hour swimming, and for once, I didn't feel like a piece of bacon in a pan. Rai kept trying to wrestle with me, picking me up and tossing me in the water. Throwing me in front of Carlie to make a big splash and what not. He must've been enjoying my new-found durability that he couldn't get enough of it. To be honest, I was kind of having fun too, despite him getting rough with me. I don't know why, but it felt like his hold would linger when he grabbed me from behind. I guess it was just my mind playing tricks on me. But that type of contact did feel... Er... Good... I guess? I can't really thing of a simpler word to label it...

I don't know what was happening to me now. On the way to Rai's house, I just kept seeing him at the beach. Wading around in the water, his muscles shining due to the water and bright sun. His charming smile as we played around. The way he looked when he conducted himself, so sure of himself, so powerful. His deep, captivating voice - his accent making even the blandest of words sound amazing. Why was I thinking like this? He's my friend, not some piece of meat for me to slobber over. I shifted around in my seat a few times, feeling my body react strangely. I felt a bit over-heated, and I felt my endowment stir once or twice, making my trunks feel a bit tighter. As a matter of fact, everything felt a bit tighter... All in all, the last thing I needed was my first erection in these swim trunks.

"Duran, are ya okay?" Rai asked, shooting me a look of concern before returning his attention to the road ahead.

"O-oh yeah... Fine 'n' dandy..." I lied, crossing my legs in hopes of hiding my erection. He didn't notice... So I guess everything's okay... Though now I knew my face was as red as can be.

I decided to direct my gaze towards the passenger window, hoping to see something that would stop this feeling. Geez, if a normal guy has to put up with this type of thing, I really don't want to be normal. It's so embarrassing! And what would Rai think if he knew what I was thinking - what I was feeling? I think he'd be freaked out, and I wouldn't want to put him through something as strange as that. Blarg, sleeping over at his house tonight is going to be really tough.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2010, 06:36 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
This one's getting good! The chapters are kind of short, and being easily distracted, it makes it hard for me sometimes to keep track of the plot points. I went back and reread the previous chapter, and this one just suddenly flowed as I'd expect from a good writer like you. You might consider saving up and posting larger blocks of text at a time. It would benefit readers of limited mental faculties, such as myself.

It's great, and I can't wait for more!
  #3   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2010, 06:45 PM

Zap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by umlerian49 View Post
This one's getting good! The chapters are kind of short, and being easily distracted, it makes it hard for me sometimes to keep track of the plot points. I went back and reread the previous chapter, and this one just suddenly flowed as I'd expect from a good writer like you. You might consider saving up and posting larger blocks of text at a time. It would benefit readers of limited mental faculties, such as myself.

It's great, and I can't wait for more!
Eh, I try to do that. But then it seems like I'm just talking about **** that doesn't matter. I figured if it were shorter, it'd be easier on the eyes. I often find myself getting "bored" by reading something that's a full story and spans over a dozen paper's-length of space. So I figured this format would be easier, but after reading, I see what you mean. I'll try to fill in the blank spots rather than time-skipping and posting short sections.
  #4   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2010, 06:44 PM

Xander is on a distinguished road
I really like this and how different it is from other stories I've read. Please do continue soon.
  #5   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2010, 07:50 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
Eh, I try to do that. But then it seems like I'm just talking about **** that doesn't matter. I figured if it were shorter, it'd be easier on the eyes. I often find myself getting "bored" by reading something that's a full story and spans over a dozen paper's-length of space. So I figured this format would be easier, but after reading, I see what you mean. I'll try to fill in the blank spots rather than time-skipping and posting short sections.
Merely a suggestion! It's more important that you do what works for you. But I do think you have the talent.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options