The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:18 PM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
Flight into the Woods

[COLOR=white]Life truly flashes before your eyes when you’re about to die. Just before the giant paw descended to deliver the killing blow, our protagonist found himself outside his childhood home hearing the screams from his father from somewhere inside the house. The blue shutters and freshly looking white paint did not go well with the emotions that were flying through the windows. To scare to even go in, a child stood in the porch steps hidden behinds his mother’s rose bush. Another twirl in vision brought the landscape of the same house into view the sky was a foggy grey and the house looked like it was in decay. The paint had worn out and there was but a dim light that came from somewhere inside the study.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]John! Where the heck are you boy?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The boy was not longer as young as before, fear was in every inch of his face. Going into the house would be a big mistake. Dread and fear were his companions throughout the house. Those were the names of the two hounds of his dad. Another twirl in vision and desperation has set in, but it is no longer a boy that is in the vision. A young man running through the woods in the middle of the night, no longer caring, only one thought- leave. Leave the past behind and think nothing but of what lies ahead. Miles away from the only home he had ever known resolute on never ever going back. John had been on the road for a good week or two crossing towns and stateliness into terrain that he had never seen before, but he never looked back. Although his life had been hard he loved the attraction that the forest provided. He was in loved with the beauty and captivation that it had. He had a place in mind when he had chosen the location he had run to. Over one-thousand acres of wilderness offer the best refuge he had sought. As he left the interstate and plunged into the high brush he did not even think of the dangers present in the forest. The first few nights were harsh being exposed to the elements, nevertheless John was adamant that he would live out her for the rest of his life. That is all before the 4th day when he heard the ruffling of an animal near his camp. From around the bushes the head of a bear poked his face scavenging the area as if unaware of John. He did not go unnoticed for long. The bear growled and stood on his back legs towering over John with ease. The brown fur was as magnificent as the size of the teeth on this beast. Scary thoughts pricked into the mind of John and he stood up ready to make a run for it. A little to late he started running away from the bear, but in a few short bounds the bear had caught up to him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John was sprawling on the floor. The growls of the bear did not even allow John to think properly. He grabbed a piece of dry wood he had collected for the night and he just threw at the bear. It did not even face the bear, but it did make it angrier by the way it increased the volume of his growl. One paw to the ribs and John was flying across the campsite. He tried to stand but a sharp pain shot straight through his entire body. He fell back into his knees from the injury. The bear charged, but just before running over and probably ripping his head off, it stopped. As if looking at some new circumstance the bear stood up on his back legs again and let out a challenging roar, then turning his head to were John was kneed on the floor he look down with savage eyes. John saw his death on the blackness of the bear’s eyes. As if in slow motion the bear raised his right paw ready for the kill. It took forever to come down as if time had stop. The giant paw was coming and it brought death with it. John closed his eyes about to faint from the pain and expecting the impact of the blow that would end his life. From somewhere a massive thudding sound came and John opened his eyes. He was amazed that he could still open his eyes. The bear was engage in a struggle with what looked like a man. Dust was picking up from the tumbling the two were engage in. The next few seconds were more of a blur as the pain from his body was making John dizzy. He took his right hand toward were it hurt the most and brought himself to look down. John hands were cover in blood and that is when he finally gave in to the pain and just passed out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The musky odor and the smell of treated wood was the first thing that assailed John from the stupor of his sleep. His rib section was the first he check when he fully opened his eyes. A shimmer of light from a noon’s sun shone through a small window of what looked like the kitchen area of a spacious wooden style cabin. The cover of trees seen through the window still made John think that he was in the woods somewhere. There was a nice stone fireplace lit up warming the cabin. John got up cautiously from a king size bed bringing the sheet with him not wanting to let go. His wounds were well bandaged and he dared to walk about the place looking at the inside of a cabin with interest. There was a deer head hanging from one of the walls and a huge arm chair that was more like a throne. There were hides covering the chair and it even look like the floor had several more hides serving as carpets. Every piece of furniture was made with wood which made it look cozy and welcoming. This was definitely some sort of huntsman cabin, but there were no guns in sight. John stepped outside to the open expanse of the wilderness. He thought that it was a peaceful place, obviously there was someone living in this cabin and it wasn’t him. There were some huge boulders a few paces away. There were even some huge trunks perfect for sitting and admiring the view the cliff gave over the forest canopy. This was also the view from the kitchen window it looked more lively with an unobstructed view.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John entered the house again and noticed a note on one of the wooden beams that supported the house.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]-gone out to look for some more bandages for your wounds and stuff. There is some stew on top of the oven your welcome to have some if you are hungry. I won’t be back till nightfall since it’s a long journey. Try to rest as much as you can.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]After reading the note a gurgling sound coming from John's belly made a response to the note. John made his wave to the most funny looking stove he ever seen. This was one of those stove used by colonist. It was completely black, but instead of a hearth it had a small size oven used probably for baking. On top was a single stove plating with a pot sizzling some delicious smelling stew. John had never tasted such a stew before and it only made him sleepy afterwards. He lied down on the bed again. The sheet had a musky sent to them but they were rather warm and he snuggled in them until he fell asleep.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The figure of his father was standing in front of him. How many times I have to tell you that I don’t like dog poop in my study. You better clean it up before I knock you senseless. What is that you’re carrying? Look at the spill your making. Stand up. Thud! Distant cries. Wooden piles and stones. I’ll won’t hit you I’ll kick you in the chest that will teach you. It hurts, it hurts. Voice sayings don’t worry it’s going to be ok. Calm and peace. The forest. The bear behind the bush growling. No don’t come here. Voice it won’t hurt you I’m here. Thank you.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John opens his eyes to a dark lit cabin. A candle was lit in the small night table next to the bed. The candle was about to go out the wax almost spent. He got up from the bed. There was a constant agonizing pain coming not from the wound, but like the ribs. He checked himself completely and noticed a few scrapes that he had overlooked the day before. Most of them still were reddish in color, but it looked like they were starting to heal. From somewhere outside he heard a sound and got up to check it out. It was probably the person who saved him. John was thinking of what to say to the man. He was indebted to this man for saving his life and was even puzzled at why the man went out of his way to save him. He opened the front door which gave a slight squeak and headed outside. He did not even take into account how slightly big the door was at all. The morning sun was coming out from behind the distant mountains. From his left the familiar strange voice greeted him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]So you’re up. Nice to see you're ok.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John turn to look at where the voice was coming from and was aghast to see who it belong to. The man that John saw was like no other person he had seen before. From the small distance that separated them he felt small already compared to the man coming ever so closer to him. At first a smile was on his face, but it faded with every step the man took toward him. The man was wearing a pair of outdoor shorts that went down below the knees and a wife beater that was barely able to cover his chest. There was a small portion of hair protruding from the top of the shirt. His arms were proportionate to the man he was. The hands could have easily crushed a rock in a strong grip. The man just stopped paces away from John as if waiting for him to react.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Umm, yes I’m fine... I… Wanted to thank you for saving me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]No problem. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The voice of the man sounded sincere at least and heartfelt, like a genuine respond that took John by surprise. John went to move toward one of the trunks, but lost his footing. The man was instantly next to him supporting him with his left arm. They took opposite places to each other. Even sitting down the man look like a beast his legs were tough and the type of boots he had made him look even fiercer, like a mountain man.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I’m Richard, you can call me rick.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Hmm, very nice to meet you Richard, I’m John.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]What were you doing in the forest?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was camping[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]You did not have a lot of supplies.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I.. well I was…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]No, need to explain. It’s none of my business. That bear almost killed you.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I… yes what happened to the bear? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John finally was managing to divert his attention from the mid-section of the man toward the face of the man called Richard. He had a fully grown beard cut short, a good noggin, and his eyes were deep and blue. His face had a manly quality to it that made him look very intimidating.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Well he ran off after he figure out he could not win.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Could not win?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Yeah I scare him off. I had to get back to you, so I just hit him real hard in the nose and he just left to lick his wounds. You were unconscious when I got to you. There is no place around here remotely civilized except my house. So I bandage you up best I could and put some medicinal herb ointment my Mom use to make for that kind of wound. You were lucky a lot of that wound was superficial.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Thanks again[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]No need to thank me. It was the right thing to do.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I should get going then.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I don’t think you’re in any condition to be out in the forest. It will take you at least a full day to get to the road and probably another half to get to the nearest signs of civilization which will only be a gas station. You can stay her while you recuperate.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I don’t want to impose.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]None sense, I don’t get many visitors out here. To tell you the truth you’re the only one in a couple of years. Want some breakfast I can do some steak and eggs for us.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Are you sure it’s all right with me staying?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Not a problem at all. Be right back with breakfast. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John watched as Richard stood up and again he felt rather small. The guy’s back made him look even bigger. He was back with some raw meet that he cooked over a made campfire. With a [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]pan he cooked the eggs. It was probably the best breakfast John had had in his life. He was playing Richard fighting the bear in his mind. He could see the bear loosing every time.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Well I usually do my workout now if you don’t mind. You need anything, you let me know.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Richard got up and went to the other trunks that were lying around and effortlessly picked one of them and started doing curls over his head with it. John sat mesmerized as this man grabbed that trunk, which probably weights a good 200 pounds. At least it looked pretty thick from were John was standing. Richard then put the trunk down right next to another one and grabbing the other one from what was clearly to John a handle, lifted both trunks clear of the floor and started doing another set. Richard looked once or twice in John direction as if to make sure he was alright, but other than that he did not took notice as he continue his workout. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I’m going for a jog around I won’t go far, but you better go inside don’t want no bear showing-up to eat you while I’m gone. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Richard had a smile on his face, but given the circumstances John was not ready for another encounter with the bear, so he quickly went inside despite him wanting to see Richard running. When Richard was back he let John know by just stating it and did a couple more reps with his trunks. John went outside to see the show. There wasn’t really anything else to do since there was not even a TV.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Well, finished. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Richard said rather worn out, but not really exhausted by the whole routine. I think I build quite a sweat doing all this. With that he proceeded to take of his wife beater which was rather soaked with his own sweat in the chest and back area. He could barely get it off. There was no more room for it to stretch out. A small rip sounded, but the shirt held on. He grabbed the shirt with one arm and swiped the innards of his opposite armpit and did the same with the other side.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Man this is a lucky shirt. Most of the time I end up ripping them. Is something wrong?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John closed his mouth after realizing he had probably left it open, but he wasn’t sure. As Richard took his shirt off the mounds of muscle that he displayed were phenomenal. He was aware that Richard had a big chest, but uncovered it look exquisite. Even the nipples looked firm again his Pecs. His abs were like a 10 pack and he even had muscle mounds going around the side to a huge mound that connected to his arm giving him a perfect big v shape. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Umm no…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Well? Out with it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Well, how big are you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Ahh! Yes, I usually have that impression. I don’t know my exact height since I don’t really have a measure, but probably around 6 feet. And before you ask I don’t know my weight either, since there is no scale. He laughed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I did not mean to pride, sorry. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John was not willing to get Richard angry in anyway, God knows what might happened if he did. They were probably miles from somewhere with a phone. No calling for help. Something John was sure of was that this guy was more than 6 feet since that was how tall his dad was and he was 5’6 and this guy was way bigger than his dad.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]No you can ask. I don’t really mind. I like being big like this. It serves me well out here in the wild. I get no problems from the wildlife as it’s the case with your bear.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My bear? Ohh.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Yep! These puppies will take care of anything. Richard lifted his arms in a double bicep pose and John could not help but notice that those arms were bigger than his head. Richard looked at John face, but instead of smiling he had a worried expression on his face as if he saw John's scare face and got sadden by it. I won’t hurt you of course. Trying to sound reassuring. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John caught on to the remark and brushed it off with a poor joke. Richard wasn’t convince at all as he did not regain his happier mood until after they had lunch were they ate another stake meal, but this time there was some salad to accompany it. There was even some sort of dressing the Richard made himself he said with herbs from the forest. John was impressed it tasted just like ranch only not as creamier. After they had had their lunch, John bandages needed to be replaced and so he found himself very close to his host whom was helping him with the task.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Wow! This look bad we should get the wound wash before we even put the new bandages. John had his vision on Richard’s chest as it went up and down with his breathing. He notice a redden claw mark crossing from his upper chest to the lower end. It was more like a superficial scrapped. Without even thinking he placed his arm and traced the mark.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Is this from the bear?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Yep. He gave me a good clawing, but it’s nothing. John took his arm away instantly from the massive pec and Richard’s voice did not seem to be at all perturbed by the act. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Well I better get to washing myself up then. Do you have a shower?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]No sorry, no shower here. I usually just go down to the river and take a bath there. Unfortunately the trail is kind of rough, so I don’t think you would be able to go by yourself. I’ll go with you.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Ok. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When they reach the river the current wasn’t strong, but it had a flow to it; there was a section perfect for bathing. Richard had helped John most of the way by holding on to him or giving him counter balance. By the time they reach the river John was spent. John was thinking that he was going to bathe by himself when Richard started taking of his clothes to reveal the perfection of his body to nature. His legs were trunks of themselves and his private was uncut. The V mark made the whole site of him even more succulent and the hair he had on his body only added to the effect. He went into the water first not even looking at John’s stupid face. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Well the water is a bit cold, but it’s good. He looked back toward the shore. John had only taken off his shirt and bandages by that time. John made his mind to take it all off after all there was no one else and they were both men, so he did. His figure was small although he considered himself of average weight, but compared to Richard he though most people would be. He reached the shore too find the water too cold. John just took the slow approach to completely emerging himself into the water. John could have sworn that Richard had looked his way a couple of times only to look the other way when he looked, but wasn’t not sure. Once finally in, he waddle his way to were Richard was waiting submerging himself and popping back up. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]It’s a good spot don’t you think[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Yeah it’s great.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I usually just come here, if you go further north there are some falls, but the pools are also quite good, downstream the river gets to rapid and rocky better for kayaking if you’re into that.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Really? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John was not really paying attention, but he made small talk none the less. Richard started holding his breath under water which was quite impressive since he held-out for a long time. They were having there fun until John found himself being pulled by the current down to the bad part of the river. John panicked all of a sudden and started splashing about. He wasn’t a good swimmer. All off a sudden he felt t a hand grabbed one of his and a reassuring voice telling him to hang-on. Richard luckily was right there with him. John pulled his arms around Richards’s neck while he swam against the current with relative ease. It help that Richard could touch the bottom. Once on the shore John felt safe again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Lucky you were there or the current would have taken me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Yeah, it’s kind of tricky. Sorry I should have told you about it. The rocks at the bottom make the current erratic so it’s hard to keep afloat.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John did not say a word as he looked at the figure of Frank outside the water. He had his hand on his waist and the shoulder muscles were pump from swimming the hands as well. There were some visible veins coursing their way through his arms. John had waited patiently while Richard bandaged the wounds that had started to bleed with the small incident once again and it pained him more than he would let on. He was not worried that Richard might see the boner he might have had at seeing his naked body, since he had cum during the whole water rescue experience. Touching Richard alone made him tense. The wrapping of the arms around his shoulders seal the deal. John was so tired after the ordeal that taking the first few steps of the trail back to the cabin made him so exhausted he would have fallen to the floor had Richard not been there to hold him up. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]You ok?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Not really, I am just too tired I think to make it back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]That's ok; I’ll carry you on my back. Put you arms around my neck and strap your legs around my waist. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Saying it proved easier than actually doing it for John. He had to try a comfortable positioning for the legs since Richard’s back was quite big, but he only needed it for support. Neither of them put their shirts back on since the temperature was good, but that meant that John’s chest was making contact with Richard’s wide voluptuous back. During the travel up the trail Richard went really slowly, for the benefit of John. He did not seem to be tired at all as he wounded his way through the tress. John hoped that Richard did not noticed the small hardening of his dick as it was smack right in between both of them and it was really hard to control. If Richard did he made no comment about it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]They reach the cabin and John was so exhausted that he simply got down and took a nap right away. Richard just went outside to cook dinner for them. It turn out it was more steak. Deer stake to be precise, Richard mentioned to John as they ate. Turns out that’s what they been eating all day. Richard had killed it the day of the bear attack and it was usually good for 2-3days. Other stuff he usually got from the mart at the gas station miles away. John was impressed at how much Richard ate, but he guessed it was understandable to eat so much being Richards size. As night approach they shared stories. John half truth-half lies about his past and Richard about his life in the forest. John was really interested in these tales because it revealed to him the life he would like to have.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When it came down to tucking in for the night, John looked at the big chair and hunkered down. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]What are you doing?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I know that’s your bed. I’ll sleep here.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]No. Take the bed you’re the one that’s injured. I’ll take the chair.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I’m quite comfortable here. No problem.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]No. I insist take the bed. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Richard made his way were John bunk himself on the chair which was quite comfortable for a guy his size. This chair was obviously made for a man of Richards’s stature and width. Richard seeing that John was not moving at all came down with a swoop and grabbed John by the legs and back and started walking toward the bed were he laid him out gently. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I don’t mind really. It’s your bed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I won’t have it. You’re my guest.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I really don’t need this big bed you could sleep on one side. John really put his foot on his mouth. He did not know how Richard would react to the statement, but Richard was thinking about it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Ok. I guess that’s a good compromise. I’ll sleep on this side you sleep on the other. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And with that he stripped down to his boxers and flopped down on the bed taking almost 80 % of the space. John only really needed a small space, but he could sense the inundation the bed made with Richard being on the bed with him. The inundation was like pulling him in toward Richard. He noticed also that he only had the only pillow, so he offered it up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]No take it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I really don’t need it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Fine. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He grabbed the pillow from John. Richard unwilling to let it go gently guided John’s head to rest into one of his massive pecs holding John’s head until he stopped resisting him. There were no words shared for awhile that the crackling of the flames in the fireplace were heard by both of them. Having his face resting in such a position made John neck ache. So he switched position to the other side not realizing this would place him in a more awkward position that he was previously. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]You, comfortable now?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Umm... Yes. With that he made a small back stretch that did not go unnoticed. Richard placed his hand around him and supported him. Now John was really comfortable, but obviously Richard wasn’t. Do you need to move?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sorry, I usually sleep on my side. If you don’t mind.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]No problem.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Richard moved his gargantuan body and now John was resting his head in Richard’s big arm looking straight into the humongous chest. He consciously semi-unconsciously began touching the hard smoothly hair chest trying to look for the scar. When he felt Richard moved. He jerked his hand back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]You don’t have to stop if you don’t want to.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Richard brought his face down on top John’s head and took a deep breath as if smelling him. He added a light kiss to the gesture as well. Richard enveloped John with his other hand and brought him closer to himself. John began massaging the two mounds of pectoral muscle and brought his mouth to lick one of the nipples. This brought a small moan from Richard from deep within as if he were letting go. As if he invited John to do more. John did not need a second invitation and plunged his face in the crevice that the pecs made licking and smelling the man he was with. John even caressed his face against the hardness of the muscle wanting to be as close as he could get to it. The warmth emanating from Richard’s body was very pleasing. John tried to bring his arms around Richard, but could not encompass him like he was being encompassed. His dick was getting hard again like it did in the water and with the piggy back ride. Surely Richard would have notice it by now as it was likely prodding a part of his hard body. Richard’s lightly soft hair was quite endearing to touch. It felt like you were touching a teddy bear, but beneath the hair you could feel the hard muscle that gave him the strength and power. Like he needed any more things in his favor, Richard already had the face and build of man. It was surprising he also had the tenderness to go along with the type of physique he possessed. John was more tired than awake to continue, but he snuggled real tight to the body of Richard kissing whenever he felt like doing so. Richard on the other hand held him tight with his huge arms and was turned on, but did not pressure John to do anything more. After noticing that John had fallen asleep, he simply kissed the top of John head, hugged him real tight and went to sleep himself. The sound of a distant howl made the night a little more unique than it already was. [/COLOR]

Last edited by krims44; April 12th, 2010 at 01:14 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:27 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
You might want to try double-spacing between paragraph breaks, because it makes the formatting a bit messy on the board otherwise.
  #3   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2010, 01:19 PM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
Oh. So that's how you do it. I was wondering why everything seems to be smudge together when I clearly see it was divided by a space. Thanks for the tip to double space. I edited the space on the spaces I wanted I beleive might have missed a few. Thanks again.
  #4   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2010, 01:33 PM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
I like this story so much, please continue
  #5   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2010, 09:14 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Suggestion

Hey I'm loving this story but can you like put qutations when they talk it's kinda confusing when you dont. Example: "Sorry, I usually sleep on my side. If you don?t mind."

[COLOR=white]"No problem." [/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options