The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2010, 08:21 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Gym Buddies

Here's a little... OK, not THAT little, but anyway, this is something I've been writing for fun involving two of my good friends here. They seemed to like it so I'm gonna post it earlier than I was planing (said to myself I was gonna finish Grateful Friend first) and look forward to hearing what you think.

I scrubbed furiously at the toilet seat, constantly checking my watch. I only had a few more minutes left. I wasn?t even supposed to be doing this, but apparently the cleaner was away at a wedding and as he was good friends with my boss, she made me do it instead of waiting at the desk. Any other night I wouldn?t have minded, but it was Thursday night; when two of my favourite gym members came in.

When I thought the toilets were clean enough, I dumped the cleaning stuff in the cupboard and hurried back to the desk. I narrowly avoided crashing into a pair of women heading for the exit, but I didn?t stop. I just called a half hearted sorry over my shoulder.

?Come on? I heard a familiar voice urge, a series of deep grunts accompanying it. ?Push, push! Just a few more reps dude?

Thank god, I sighed. They were still here. I slowed down my steps before turning the corner. I walked slowly to the large wooden desk that sat by the main wall with the Gym?s name in large metal letters hanging above it. I then settled myself into my swivel chair, lent forward onto my elbows and rested my head in my hands to watch.

As it was so late, the gym was practically empty. Mr and Mrs White were on the treadmills, both with their headphones in and bodies glistening with sweat. They always came in on Monday and Thursday nights, but it wasn?t these two I was interested in.

It was the pair of hugely muscled guys that I loved to watch. They were both over 6 feet; one being 6?5? and the other 6?7?. Both were covered in huge, rippling muscles and after their workout, drenched in sweat with veins raised. They were both in tight shorts, but one had a t-shirt while the other had a tank top. And apart from both being amazingly handsome, that was where the similarities ended.

The guy that was 6?7? had dark, slightly curled hair and a long, almost pale face. He had this perfectly sculpted, sharp jaw line that had light peppering of stubble and eyes a beautiful blue. He was the one wearing the tank top, standing at the head of the bench while his friend pressed 200 lbs, ready to help if anything went wrong. As his hands followed the bar, his bicep would bulge and relax. Even though he wasn?t really flexing, his biceps bulged bigger than most guys when they tried.

His friend however, had skin of a darker tone; almost like caramel. His hair was jet black and clipped short and he had a goatee. He also wore a pair of glasses on his strained face as he continued to lift his weights, staring straight up and concentrating. The sleeves of his shirt had ridden up his big arms, and by the looks of it, it looked like they?d have difficulty covering those biceps. His pecs bunched and bulged against his shirt, pulling it taught and stretching the logo on the front.

?Two more? said the tall one, with his American accent, grinning and waving his hand at his friend a bit.

When he?d finished his last rep, he let out a low bellow and with help from his friend, set the weights on the holder. He sighed heavily and then sat up, rolling his huge shoulders.

?Ugh? he grunted. ?That felt good!?

?Too right? his friend laughed, slapping him on his broad back. ?Looks like you?ve set yourself a new record?

?Beat yours too? he laughed, slapping the taller guy?s chest. Unlike his taller friend, he was English, like me.

?Till next time anyway. Shit, look at the time, we?d better head off?

?Already? God, it feels like we only just got here?

?Looks like we?re gonna need a new routine. We just keep smashing them to pieces?

?Yeah? the shorter guy chuckled, ?but who can argue with the results?

And with that he stood up next to his friend and flexed his mammoth biceps. His friend grinned and gave it a squeeze. ?Damn straight? he laughed before flexing too and comparing biceps.

God, they were both just so big and buff and hot! They started flexing together, strutting over to the mirrors to look at themselves. It was hard to tell who was bigger from all the way over here, but just because one of them had 2 inches over the other, both were bigger than any guy I had ever seen.

?My pecs feel really tight? said the short guy, pulling his shirt off over his head. His lats spread so insanely wide that he had a bit of difficulty taking his shirt off. With a chuckle though, his friend came to his aid. His hand brushed against his friend?s lower back gently before taking hold of the shirt and giving it a pull. I saw something in those blue eyes as he helped his friend undress, gazing over that dark torso.

?Thanks mate? said the short guy before flexing his pecs in the mirror. He grinned and made them dance to his friend?s amusement.

?You?re looking huge!? said the tall one as he ran his finger under those dancing pecs, catching his nipples. ?Mind if I join you??

He managed to take his tank top off without needing help, and then joined his friend in a flex off. If I had to choose who looked better, I?d be unable to decide. The tall guy had some glorious pecs and some juicy looking nipples, but the shorter guy had amazing abs and huge biceps. They seemed to really enjoy flexing together, and seeing their enjoyment made me wonder if all those fantasies I had about them could be true.

?Come on now dude? said the tall one, gazing over both of their bodies in the mirror. ?We really should be going?

?I know? sighed his friend. ?We?ve got work tomorrow?

?Oh yeah. Great? actually, maybe we don?t have to go quite just yet?

With a wicked grin that made my heart dance, the tall guy shoved his shorts down his thick thighs. He wiggled a bit, his well rounded backside jiggling in my direction, those two cheeks almost making his Speedos disappear between them. He stepped out of them and shoved his trainers off. Wow, he had some big feet.

His friend laughed as he looked at his scantily clad buff buddy, who subsequently grabbed the front of his Speedo to adjust himself. ?Ha-ha! OK, I?m curious to see where you?re taking this? he said as he stripped off too. It seemed they both liked wearing Speedos when working out, which I had no objection to whatsoever. The tall guys had some big, bulging red ones while his shorted friend had some dark blue ones. These guys were massively huge in both muscle and height, and their crotches were no different. I could see both of them seemed to be struggling to fit in their Speedos; so much so there looked to be a gap between the waistband and their abs. Ah, if only I could slip my fingers down there.

?Come on? said the tall guy, scooping up his clothes and gesturing for his friend to follow.

The shorter guy rubbed his goatee as he too grabbed his clothes and walked alongside his paler, taller, American friend. As they came my way, I quickly lowered my head and pretended not to have been watching. Once they were past, I turned my head to follow them as they walked down the corridor.

Both of their big bubble butts bulged and jiggled as they walked, their huge legs rippling with power as they pushed their huge bodies forward. Before they disappeared into the changing rooms, I saw the tall guy slide a hand along his friend?s side, pulling him a bit closer so they?re hips touched.

Upon seeing that, I promptly fell off my chair. The daydreams and fantasies I?d had played with over my sad and lonely nights seemed so much more real now. Those guys were probably going to fool around in the changing room! Fuck, I had to see that!

Tripping over my feet in my haste, I hurried to the changing room. I was about to barrel straight through the door, but then I thought better and slowly eased the door open. I could hear them chatting and laughing together, as well as the odd sound of skin slapping against skin. My cock throbbed in my trousers as I imagined the two of them fucking each other against the wall, but as I peeked round the corner, I saw they were only messing about; playfully slapping one another?s muscles and flexing. It wasn?t what I was hoping for, but it was still as hot as hell.

?Fuck, working out always gets me so horny? the tall guy grunted, tugging on his Speedo.

?Everything makes you horny? his friend laughed, but he too tugged on his Speedo. The two of them shared a look and then stepped closer to each other. They each placed a hand on the other?s crotch and rubbed.

?Think we better? you know? said the tall guy with a wink.

?Nah, let?s just do it here?

He squeezed his taller friend?s cock, making him gasp and moan before laughing and returning the favour. The two of them shuffled closer before kissing each other. My god it was so hot; the contrast of their skin and the passion in their eyes, not to mention they?re huge bodies pressing together. I could see their Speedo?s struggling to contain their cocks as they grew bigger and started getting hard. I couldn?t help but moan a bit.

The two studs stopped kissing.

I bit my lip to keep from gasping as I pulled back round the corner and pressed myself against the wall. Please don?t come round, please don?t come round, I chanted in my head.

?Is he still there?? the tall one asked and my heart stopped.

?Yeah? sighed the other. ?You?d have thought he?d come to join us by now?

?Awww, maybe he?s shy?

I heard his heavy steps coming my way, but fear had me rooted to the spot. With burning red cheeks, I looked up in time to see the smiling face of the blue eyed stud peek round the wall. God, he was taller up close. And so much bigger.

?Hey there? he said, smiling down at me kindly.

?H-hey? I stammered, lowering my eyes.

?Wanna join us??

?I? I erm? I??

?Hey now? said the giant kindly, and so sincerely it warmed my heart. ?No need to be nervous around us. We?re big, but we?re gentle? well, we?re gentle with little guys?

I opened my mouth but no sound came out. The giant smiled.

?I think some introductions are in order? he said, placing a hand on my shoulder and guiding me round the corner. Fuck, his arm felt so fucking heavy! His friend was sat on the bench, his thick arms folded to make his biceps and pecs bulge. When he saw me and his friend, he smiled at us.

?This big but short fella is Eli? said the guy beside me as Eli gave me a raised hand hello. ?I?m Chris. And you are Greg?

?How? how did you???

Eli smiled and rubbed his chin. He lent forward and placed his finger on my chest. I looked down and saw my name tag.

?Oh?

?Plus? said Chris with a big grin, ?we know you?ve been watching us for a while?

My cheeks blazed with embarrassment again and I lowered my head. Chris however hooked my chin with his finger and made me look up again.

?Don?t feel bad? he said. ?We?ve been watching you too?

Eli got up and stood on my other side. The two studs managed to surround me with their sheer mass and bulk. I couldn?t look anywhere without seeing muscle, either Chris? milky white or Eli?s dark caramel. And to be fair, it wasn?t a bad thing.

?You like big guy?s Greg?? Eli asked, flexing his pecs right in front of me. I tentatively lifted my hand, my mouth dropping when I saw the difference in size. I placed my hand on his right pec and I could barely cover it. Eli smiled at me and made his pec flex against my hand. It bulged too big for me and I had to fight to keep my hand on it. Chris chuckled behind me.

?If you like big, then turn round? he whispered, his large hand stroking my back.

Eli chuckled as I turned round. Chris puffed his chest out against my face and stroked my hair. His pecs felt warm against me, and so hard and firm. Tentatively, I kissed them, earning a low rumble of pleasure from within the giant?s chest. I moved across until I found his nipple and took it in my mouth. He full on gasped as I ran my teeth over it, followed by a shuddering moan and a rub of my shoulders.

?Oh? Chris panted. ?I think we made the right choice?

?Looks like it? said Eli in a low voice as he stepped closer behind me, something big rubbing against my butt. I gasped round Chris? nipple and turned round; what I?d felt had been huge; it couldn?t possibly have been his?

?Oh? my? I breathed as I stared at the throbbing cock head poking out of the waist band of the darker giant?s Speedo. It had to be about a foot long and so fucking thick. With shaking hands I reached out for it. With a smile, Eli pushed his Speedos down a bit so I could wrap my hand round his shaft.

At least, I tried too. My fingers were so close to touching, but the huge shaft prevented them from touching. Eli shuddered and rolled his head, those glorious traps of his bulging as he did. His cock throbbed in my hand, pushing against my fingers even more.

?As m-much as I?d love for this to go on? panted Eli as I held his shaft. ?There?s a guy outside that could come in at any time?

?Only you could worry about that? chuckled Chris.

?Could you lock the door for us?? Eli asked me, ignoring Chris.

?OK? I said breathlessly, smiling.

I reluctantly released Eli?s cock and fished my keys out of my pocket. As I was locking the door, I could have sworn I heard a few hurried whispers passed between the giant?s but it was probably just hisses of pleasure. I set the keys down and checked a mirror in passing.

I know it was stupid and a tad vain, but I was dealing with guys I?d been watching for weeks and wanked over at night. I wanted to make sure I looked my best. My longish brown hair was as messy as ever and I was so skinny I think Eli?s cock was thicker than my arm. Now that I thought about it, I wondered why these two were interested in me. Maybe it was my? or maybe it was my?

?You coming back Greg?? Chris called.

?Hurry up? Eli added, ?or Chirs?ll start without you. Patience is not one of his strong points?

I laughed as Chris said a petulant hey and decided I wasn?t going to look a gift horse in the mouth. With a smile, I walked back round and joined the giants.

Eli?s cock was still sticking out of his Speedo, but Chris? was tenting his. His cock looked just as big as Eli?s, maybe bigger, pushing against his Speedo so much he looked like he was going to snap the waistband. He placed his hands on his hips and looked at me.

?Where shall we start?? he asked with a grin.

?I don?t know? I stammered, unable to believe my luck. ?Wh-what would you like??

?Awwww? Chris chuckled. ?Do I know how to pick em or what??

?Yeah yeah? sighed Eli, rolling his eyes before giving me a reassuring smile. ?Don?t worry about us Greg; what would you like to do with these bodies??

He lifted an arm and flexed it, making his bicep rise up high and powerful. My cock throbbed in my trousers, having been leaking away ever since I started watching them in the gym. My cock was aching it was so hard. I stepped closer and stood before them.

?Can I worship you two?? I asked.

?Of course? said Chris, squeezing my shoulder.

I took Chris? hand and slid my finger?s between his. Fuck, he had such big hands! I opened my hand again and placed it palm to palm with his, which only made his hand look even bigger. I looked up at his smiling face and then stepped closer.

I started kissing his pecs again while my hands explored his arms. My thumbs massaged his immense biceps while my fingers drummed against his triceps. I ran my tongue between his pecs, making him chuckle.

?I take it you?re a pec man? he said in a low voice as he rubbed my back.

?What?s pacman got to do with this?? Eli laughed, before taking my wrist and gently tugging on me. ?And if he likes pecs, why doesn?t he take a look at these proper sized ones?

I turned more than willing to Eli?s pecs and started to lick and kiss his caramel ones. He flexed them against my lips and played with my hair, holding me close. His equally large hands slid up the back of my shirt.

?Why?re you wearing so much?? he whispered in my ear before he started lifting it up.

?No? I gasped, pushing it back down. I suddenly felt very self conscious. I may work in a gym, but I never used the equipment. I was skinny, but I had this little pudgy bit that hung over my waistband. I couldn?t let these guys see me when they didn?t have an ounce of fat on their godly bodies. ?I erm? I mean??

?Awww, he is a shy one? said Chris, coming up behind me and rubbing my shoulders while his hardon rubbed at my lower back. ?Don?t worry, we think you?re cute?

?Yea but--? I started, but suddenly Chris grabbed my shirt and tore it right off.

There was a brief moment of shock and horror, but then I was suddenly impressed with Chris? feat of strength. So much so I forgot about my unimpressive body and instead focused on these godly ones before me.

?What you so embarrassed about?? said Eli gently. ?You look pretty good?

?I?m, really not? I said, my cheeks warming.

?Ugh, enough talking? Chris moaned.

Suddenly his lips were on mine and his hands were roving over my thin body, pulling me into his muscular arms. Our crotches bumped together, but the head of his cock rubbed against my stomach. I reached down to take hold of it, tugging on it and rubbing the head with my thumb. He gasped and moaned against my lips as we kept kissing.

Eli came up behind me, not wanting to be left out. He kissed my neck and shoulders, rubbing my body too until he found my trousers? waistband. I felt his bicep bulged against my side as he pulled them apart with the ease Chris had had with my shirt. I didn?t care that I was standing in my pre-cum stained underwear in the changing rooms with two hot studs. In fact, I shoved them down and stepped out without taking my lips off of Chris?.

?Look at the butt? Eli grunted, taking it in one hand and squeezing it. ?God I?d love to fuck that thing?

?Hey? Chris panted as he broke the kiss. ?I wanna fuck him?

?You can both fuck me? I gasped, giddy with all that was going on. ?Whoever doesn?t fuck me first gets a blow job?

?Aww man? sighed Chris. ?That?s a tough choice?

?Fine? said Eli, rubbing his crotch against my arse briefly, ?you can fuck him first Chris?

?OK!? he cheered.

We shuffled around; after Eli had taken his Speedos off, he sat on the bench and spread his legs for me, while I got on all fours before him and Chris positioned himself at my rear. The tall glass of milk held onto my hips and his head brushed against one of my cheeks.

?Now, as I?m soooo big? he said with a grin and a little laugh, ?I?m gonna slide in slow?

?So modest? snorted Eli as he rubbed his thighs in anticipation, his huge bulging balls resting on the bench. He looked down at me, a sparkle in his dark eyes as I shuffled closer.

As I reached for his cock, it twitched and throbbed at me, looking as excited as the stud it was attached to. I wrapped my fingers round the base and gave the fat head a kiss.

As I did, Eli moaned and I felt something big push against my arse cheeks. I felt Chris shudder and moan as he ever so slowly pushed his cock past my cheeks. My cheeks were so soft, he didn?t have trouble getting past them. It wasn?t long until I felt the large helmet run over my hole. I shuddered in pleasure and expectation and a bit of nervousness too. Chris? cock felt so much bigger against my little hole. I wasn?t sure if I could take it.

But I wanted it.

I wrapped my mouth round Eli?s head, having to open my mouth as wide as I could to get it in. I started running my tongue over it, probing at the slit. The giant caramel stud seemed to like it. I could see his thighs flexing either side of me as he gasped and moaned in pleasure. He started to grind his bubble butt against the bench and his large feet slid about the floor.

?Ah that feels good? he gasped, stroking my head.

?So does this? Chris shuddered. ?He?s got such a tight ass?

I felt him pushing harder to get that huge thing inside me. I gasped round Eli?s cock, accidentally lowering my head so his head moved to my throat. Eli gasped and moaned deeply too, clenching his hands. Chris? head slid in and I felt my hole spread incredibly wide just to take it. Fuck he was so BIG! He kept pushing in deeper, I could just imagine his legs and back muscles bunching as he pushed into my weak little body.

?Oh fuck? he grunted, squeezing my hips. ?I wanna fuck you so bad! But I?m not even half way in yet?

What?! I gasped and almost gagged on Eli?s cock again, but it only pleasured the stud even more and made him writhe on the bench. I could feel Chris? immense shaft sliding in deeper and deeper. Fuck, did he grow bigger while I wasn?t looking?!

Then I finally felt his groin press against my rump and a huge pair of balls swung forward to slap against the back of my thighs.

?You doing alright Greggers?? Chris panted, his huge rod throbbing inside me and making my eyes roll in their sockets.

I nodded which made Eli moan in bliss. Smiling round his shaft, I squeezed the base of his shaft and pumped it while I bobbed my head. In doing so, I made my arse move along Chris? cock, which seemed to push the taller stud over the edge. He gripped my hips tight and started to fuck me.

My God! My legs suddenly felt like jelly as he fucked me, his huge cock going in deep and pleasuring me immensely. He was grunting and moaning as his groin slapped against my cheeks.

Soon all three of us were moaning together, although I was moaning with a huge cock in my mouth. And apparently, my moaning was making the experience all the more pleasurable for Eli. I started to fondle with his huge balls and rub at his thighs while Chris? hard thrusts moved my entire body, pressing me against Eli?s cock all the more. Soon I had two huge cocks inside me; Chris pounding my arse and Eli?s huge head poking my throat. I was deep throating the huge fuck stick!

Chris gave a wild snarl as his thrusts became more ferocious. He was gripping my hips tighter, and I could tell he was trying not to snap me with his raw fuck power. But it still felt so fucking great, like I was being fucked by a huge, wild beast of a muscle stud. Which, to be fair, I was!

Eli gave a low moan from his throat and his entire body tensed up. I looked up to see that his immense body was rippling with muscle and power, his veins rising up like lightning bolts over his caramel body. He looked down, biting his lip and looking about ready to burst.

I gave his huge balls a squeeze and his mouth opened in a silent moan. Those balls practically swelled in my hands right before a hot torrent of cum fired down my throat. At the same time, Chris ploughed his cock in all the way and fired into me too. I coughed and sputtered on Eli?s cum, but I didn?t want to take my mouth off of his gorgeous cock. I struggled to drink all of his seed down as Chris pumped my arse full of his seed too. Eli?s hot cum trickled down my chin but I refused to take my mouth from his shaft until he was finished.

?Oh fuck? Eli gasped, leaning against the wall and sighing heavily. His legs stretched out either side of me as my limbs gave way.

Thankfully, Chris caught me before I fell face first into the ground. He slid his shaft out of me and helped me onto the bench beside Eli. He then sat down on my other side and the two studs each placed a huge arm around me. It was good to be surrounded by muscles again, their huge shoulders about level with my head.

?That was awesome? Chris sighed, rubbing his still rock hard cock.

?Too fucking true? whistled Eli, pulling me to his side. ?So glad we picked you?

?So am I? I said with a dazed smile. My body was humming with the afterglow of the best sex of my life. My arse would probably hurt tomorrow after having been ploughed by such a huge cock, but it had been worth it. Not only that, but I seemed to have lost the ability to move my legs.

?Look at you? Eli chuckled as he scooped up some cum from my chin. ?You?re a mess?

Chris lent in and sucked the caramel giant?s finger clean. ?Mmmm, you do taste god Eli?

?Yeah, he did? I agreed, patting my stomach. ?I can?t explain it, but I actually feel a bit? like energised?

?Oh really?? said Chris with a grin. He looked to his friend and they both smiled knowingly.......

Yes, I'm evil

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
jimboylan (June 19th, 2013), msclpatrol (August 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
so happy you chose to post to this, man, and thanks again for including us ;D
~"Chris"

Things happen.
Thanks
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2010, 12:10 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Hot story! More? :3
Thanks
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
Hot story! More? :3
shhh...i didn't tell ya this but, yesh, lots more :P
hehe
~"Chris"

Things happen.
Thanks
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2010, 09:28 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
It's great to let my imagination run wild after all that fantastic detailed build-up.
Mike
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2010, 08:31 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Very nice. Only one thing... for guys that size, 200 pounds should not be a record weight for a bench press. Rule of thumb says you should be able to bench your own bodyweight if you're an ordinary guy in "acceptable" shape. That number just distracted me
Thanks
  #7   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2010, 05:18 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
what a fantasy, dude!!!!!
Awesome

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Thanks