The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lkjhgfdsa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2010, 12:11 PM

lkjhgfdsa is on a distinguished road
Built That Way 11

CHAPTER 11

“On the incline bench,” Chad growled in my ear. “Now.”

I moved to the bench obediently, preparing to load the barbell with iron.

“Don’t assume, asshole!” Chad berated me, moving his incredibly jacked 230 pounds between my body and the weights, pushing the iron barbell off the rack with one hand, letting its 45 pounds clang to the floor. “On the bench, on your back,” he ordered, a sneer forming across his darkened jowl. “Upside down.”

I tensed, my thickly muscled, naked torso rippling with power. What did the guy have in mind? He delighted in torturing me… I think because he could. Shit. Like I wanted to do to others.

“What are you looking at, fuck face?” Chad growled, but this time his abuse wasn’t directed at me. He was looking past me, over my shoulder, at some scrawny ass prick standing near the dumbbell racks, too-heavy-for-him 25s in each hand, who stood staring at us… his eyes hungrily taking in our ripped-to-shreds bulk… a hard bulge swelling in the crotch of his shorts.

Chad took half a step toward the guy, tensing every fiber in his 230, 5’11 bulk, his deeply tanned muscles swelling, every ridge of his abs visible and deep, veins pulsing down his heavy arms.

The guy instantly pissed himself. Chad grinned, slightly relaxing his fucking intimidating bulk as the guy dropped the dumbbells and ran, retreating to the bathrooms.

Chad turned back to me. “That is why we do this,” he grinned with satisfaction, flexing his left arm hard up against his body, the thick muscle rising into a frighteningly high peak.

My dick swelled and pulsed in appreciation.

“Now,” he said, back to the business at hand, “on the bench, upside down.”

I took my position. We were clearly prepping to work my abs. Chad assumed a position near my tucked knees, at the upper end of the bench, where he could get a good view of my muscles as they worked through the exercise. He leaned on the rack that had formerly held the barbell and did his own slight version of presses and dips, with barely any movement, simply willing his impossibly thick chest and heavy triceps to tense and swell, rocking his body back and forth by mere inches but making every cut muscle bulge and showcase his incredible power.

“Arms folded across your chest,” he ordered. I complied, my own thickly built, 50 ?” chest swelling and contracting as my meaty forearms and hands reached across it and grasped my heavy 19 ?” biceps. “Now, crunch,” he ordered.

I obeyed, crunching my torso as I rose up, my hips and thick bubble but pressing into the vinyl bench, my abs contracting deeply. “Here,” Chad said. “Feel it here.” He bent toward and over me, his meaty fingers touching and pressing into my lower abs, on my right and left sides, sort of in my obliques, right above my hips. My dick swelled impossibly harder as I tensed my muscles under his fingers. Chad felt me tighten and dug in even more.

“Now, slight release,” he said, and I began the negative portion, moving back downward. “Stop!” he ordered. “Far enough. Come again. Rock it.”

I paused, then came back up, contracting, crunching my 28” waist as hard as it would go… Chad’s fingers pressing into me, digging deeper, willing me to work harder…

My cock was so big and hard and fucking swollen I thought it would explode. Chad saw it pulsing thick and huge through my grey, sweat-soaked cotton shorts, and grinned wickedly. “Rock it!” he commanded. “Harder! Faster! Up to my chest!” His enormous pecs loomed over me, my face nearly meeting them as my lower abs contracted repeatedly, his hard fingers digging ever deeper… I grunted with effort, almost touching his chest with my lips as I crunched harder, faster, rocking my solid core as deeply as I could… my dick swelling, throbbing, pulsating with each intense movement…

“Hold!” Chad roared, and I did, my deep abs holding and contracting harder than I ever thought possible, my cock swelling and throbbing and swelling some more, Chad leering over me, pushing his fingers deep into my abs as I grunted and tensed some more and then –

“Ugh!” I came, my dick pulsing and shooting with unbelievable force, every corded muscle in my body twitching and cramping and shuddering. And I kept cumming, hard, fucking and impossibly hard, blowing my load with the most explosive, intense orgasm I’d ever had, a thick salty stain spreading across my crotch as I shot again and again and again. And still Chad wouldn’t release me, the smirk on his face spreading even more across his chiseled, shadowed jowl. His fingers pressed even deeper into my abs, pulsing hard, and I shot yet again, even harder than before. “Ugh!” My eyes were rolling back in my head.

“Hold it!” he ordered sadistically. “And crunch!” I tightened again. I tried. I tried. “Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!” I came repeatedly, whimpering audibly with each pulse of my cock, salty sweat streaming down my face, trickling in small rivers through every cut and ridge of my thick, corded body, as every last bit of sticky cum shot and shot and shot into my shorts. I emptied my load completely. My cock continued to pulse, squeezing out every last drop. My lungs heaved for air. My lower abs rocked with cramps, so deep, abs I didn’t even know I had. I whimpered again, my trembling lips just inches from Chad’s thick, heaving chest, my dick throbbing and exhausted with intensely pleasurable pain.

“Good job,” Chad grinned. “Relax.”

I fell heavily back down to the bench, sucking air greedily into my lungs, every fiber of my body spent. I relaxed my abs for the first time in what felt like hours, stretching the tight muscle with every breath. And I knew. I knew how fucking, wet-dream amazing my body was. I knew what Chad meant. I’d never even had to touch myself. Chad had willed me to cum, my unbelievably fantastic orgasm spurred onward by the deeply pleasurable pain of my own thick, working muscles.

What a lesson. One I intended to repeat, on myself and on others.

Chad moved around the bench, looming over me. He reached down with a thick, meaty forearm and helped me to a sitting position.

“Good job,” he repeated. “And now you get your reward.”

Last edited by lkjhgfdsa; May 2nd, 2010 at 01:36 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2010, 01:06 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
i wan the reward too
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text