The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to youngtrevor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2010, 08:40 PM

youngtrevor is on a distinguished road
Being grown up is way more fun than growing up Part 2

"Being grown up is way more fun than growing up"
Part 2

Too excited by his transformation, Travis couldn?t hear the sound of his dad, Phil, walking through the house until he came into the bedroom. So when they finally see each other they were both shocked. Of course it was an understatement for Phil who was stunned to see his double.

?Who, who the fuck are you?? his voice was trembled.

?Dad, it?s me, Travis. Calm down.?

?You?re not my son! Who the fuck are you and what the fuck did you do to him? I.. I?ll call the police!?

?Dad, please let me explain. I don?t know why or how but I guess it?s because of that weird medallion. I touched it and then I changed into you.?

?That medallion? No way! I picked it up this morning while I jogged but nothing happened to me!?

?Please believe me, dad. I?m pretty sure it changed me. Hey, wait! Don?t touch it!? Travis yelled but it was too late. Phil already grabbed the medallion.

?Damn it!? he winced as he felt a strange tingling sensation but continued, ?see! I told you. I?m still me and there?s no signs of change.?

?But the change wasn?t instant. It took about 30 minutes.?

?I still don?t believe you. If you?re really Travis, tell me something only he knows.?

?Um, yesterday was my birthday and you promised me to take me to the movies but you didn?t and you spanked me so hard that I cried a lot. Mom died of cancer six years ago and her maiden name was Donahue and...?

?Holy shit! Is that really you, son? I can?t believe this!?

?Thank God! Finally you?re believing me,? Travis sighed and then he noticed something, ?dad, I think you?re changing now.?

?What? No, I?m not.?

?Yes, you are. Now you?re a little shorter than me.?

?Oh my fucking God! What is happening to me?? Phil panicked realizing that he was actually looking up to his son.

?I don?t know dad, since I?ve turned into you, maybe you?re turning into me?? Travis chuckled at the thought.

?You think this is funny, you little shit! It?s not a joke, for fuck?s sake!?

?Sorry dad. But don?t you think I?m not little anymore, huh??

Now Phil?s change was apparent. He was four or five inches shorter than his son and his beard was completely gone and just some stubble left there. He felt his clothes getting a little baggier. He looked in the mirror and he seemed much younger, about twenty year old college kid. He tried to convince himself that this must be a dream or some kind of bad trip but deep down he could feel this was really happening and it made him feeling sick. And the transformation was far from finished yet. He watched in horror, as his eye level dropped from his son?s face down to his chest.

?Fuck! This can?t be happening!? he squealed like a pipsqueak. Then his pants fell down around his ankles. He stared at his now hairless legs disbelievingly and felt his face which was smooth as a baby?s bottom. Moreover all of his hard earned muscles were gone. He was certainly hitting the wrong side of puberty. Travis watched his dad?s change in fascination. Even though he had changed earlier, it was still hard for him to believe his dad was getting younger and smaller in front of him.

About the moment Phil thought this couldn?t get any worse, his boxer briefs fell down around his ankles. His shirt and jacket were ridiculously huge on him now. He lifted them and looked at his crotch area. His once proud seven inch manhood was replaced with less than two inches little boy?s penis and there was absolutely no signs of hair.

He looked in the mirror and saw his son?s terrified face. He looked exactly like Travis and the suit and tie looked ludicrously enormous on him. In fact, he looked like a little boy playing dress up with his dad?s suit. Apparently his transformation was completed and he turned into a carbon copy of his son, who was now looked so huge to him. Literally they switched places and everything.

?See, I told you not to touch it, dad. You should?ve listened to me.? Travis was beaming now.

?But, I don?t understand. How could this be happening? It?s impossible! People just don?t change into each other!? Phil was in denial. This was just too much.

?Well, we did, anyway. Though I agree with you about this being so unreal. I mean, look at you. You look so little and vulnerable. By the way don?t you think you need to change clothes? You look ridiculous in that suit.?

Phil didn?t want to change clothes but his son was right. He surely looked ridiculous in that huge suit. He felt like crying. It was his suit. Just thirty minutes ago it was snug fit. He really didn?t want to wear his son?s clothes. It was humiliating. But he couldn?t wear his old clothes and didn?t want to be naked especially in this body. Reluctantly he stripped off and started putting on his son?s clothes. After getting dressed he looked just like a normal boy. Nobody could tell that he was an adult less than an hour ago. Tears flowed down his cheeks.

Travis was completely taken aback by this sight. He had never seen his dad cry. It?s true that he had been mad at him and he enjoyed their transformations and consequences. But seeing the boy in front of him crying bitterly, he didn?t feel angry at him anymore but rather sorry for him.

?Um, dad, please stop crying. Maybe there?s a way to change back. I?ll try googling. There?s gotta be something.?

He started searching about the medallion. After few minutes he finally found something.

?Hey, dad, I think this is it. It?s called Medallion of Zulo. If you touch it and a clothing at once, you will be transformed into the last wearer of the clothing. That?s why we?ve changed. And you have to wait twelve hours for another transformation.?

?So we?re not stuck like this for good?? Phil?s childlike voice was filled with sudden hope.

?Yeah, just wait till tomorrow morning then we can change back,? Travis smiled. His dad made such a cute little boy.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to youngtrevor For This Useful Post:
rogsats (March 15th, 2014)
  #2   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:33 AM
TeenMuscleGod

On man I am loving this story! I hope there's some more muscle growth, and Hes just gotta play with his dads big fat cock! Mm

Awesome
  #3   Add to youngtrevor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 04:14 PM

youngtrevor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenMuscleGod View Post
On man I am loving this story! I hope there's some more muscle growth, and Hes just gotta play with his dads big fat cock! Mm

Awesome
Wow! Thanks a lot!
Actually, after posting Part 2 I was reading some stories when I felt like mine's so crappy compared to other's that I started regretting. So I'm really glad to see you enjoy it. At least some of you like my stuff, anyway. I'm working on Part 3 now and some more muscle and playing with dad's cock.. Yep! That sounds interesting!
  #4   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 04:19 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngtrevor View Post
Wow! Thanks a lot!
Actually, after posting Part 2 I was reading some stories when I felt like mine's so crappy compared to other's that I started regretting. So I'm really glad to see you enjoy it. At least some of you like my stuff, anyway. I'm working on Part 3 now and some more muscle and playing with dad's cock.. Yep! That sounds interesting!
Crappy? I don't think so. Can't wait for the muscle growth! This looks like it may have some interesting twists!
  #5   Add to seaconch03's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:28 PM

seaconch03 is on a distinguished road
Well done

This is turning into a really good story. Not crappy at all! Keep up the good work. Interested to see what happens next.
  #6   Add to sonic260's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:35 PM

sonic260 has disabled reputation
Sweet! A Freaky Fridayish story

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size