The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greekboy14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2010, 05:27 PM

Greekboy14 is on a distinguished road
10th Grade, Part I

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=royalblue]Before you read you have to know that this is half real-life and half-story. my 10th gr year was like this. this is more suitable in the stor section. Part I lacks growth. However, I wasn't growing in the beginning of the year anyway... so it's very true to life.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The kid I noticed the most this year was Llewellyn [which I think is a sexy name) Everyone called him ?Llewel? or ?Llew.? Five nine, muscular white boy with peach and skin and round full cheek muscles with dimples. Yet his face still looked manly. He had this dirty blond spiked hair with rich blond highlights on the tips. Light brown hair subtly speckled his sideburns and chin. His look was arousing. I watched Llew stretching once in the hallway. His red polo lifted up his back, revealing a sleek white underwear rim tightly hugging a slim sculpted waist with clear peach skin. As he continued to stretch, my eyes had a feast on two muscle bubbles bulging through his khakis. A thin pair of light beige khakis that were loose on his legs but constricted over his butt. You could make out the faint outline of the briefs beneath. I wish I could see the underwear alone on those round buns! As he walked away, the muscle glutes rocked back and forth begging to puff out the seams of the khakis.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My body grew to 135 lbs, 5?6. My pecs broadened out with widespread nipples. Striated biceps that peaked at 14? throbbed on my arms. Cut, wider shoulders manned up my torso. Even my glutes curved out in a quite muscular display. I still lacked in my legs. The crotch always seemed to be semi-hard due to my new muscle growth. I couldn?t wear light-colored khahkis without exalting my protruding manhood. My dark brown hair now had this thick flowing look that contributed to one of the best high school years I?ve had! More students came this year- a good 30 boys and girls that I might dive into. Nate?s gone, but ya know. Having no idea what was in store for me this year, I began the year in a lax mood. Homeroom was mad boring and dreary. My first class was science. Whoo-Hoo! My favorite class and favorite teacher, Sandy Rothman. Her teaching style just made me smile and snicker. Our first dissection was a rainbow trout. I put my fish?s fin on Catherine?s neck , and she shrieked so loud; Mrs. Rothman threatened to make her leave. (Which I thought made no sense at all!) The class staggered up to the deep basin sink to wash their hands. Catherine poked my ass. ?Your butt is just?? Penelope joined in admirance. ?No other guy in this class has that!? she said with a smile. ?Muscle buns.? Catherine exerted. I was wearing light thin khakis- (tryin to be like Llew) and it definitely helped!! I could feel the other boys getting jealous about my attention. But wutthehell! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Later in computer class, Collin, the Hispanic jock in Llew?s class, spanked me on the way in the door. ?Oooouuu!? ?Your butt?s so taut!? I turned, giving him an eyebrow-raised, open-mouthed, squinty expression. ?Tightly drawn.? I replied. Cuz I knew my vocabulary! ?Haha, yes.? He said. And Collin was still straight and able to get away with all this male intimate crap. That?s why I started to admire him. Not as built as Llew, but sporting a sexy-shaped bod of proportion and symmetry. He always winked at me and asked me to run my hands through my dark wavy hair to ?arouse? him. Showing off for Collin was a blast this year! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When I got home, I noticed Keith out in his yard. I was looking through my window , (still sporting those thin khakis) ?White- boy turn on? was carrying buckets of water to his mom?s garden? wearing a gray whife beater. Surprisingly, I could make out that his nipples were hard. He had that pair of golden-yellow athletic shorts on, sagging a little, showing some of his plaid boxers. His shorts matched his double-toned blondish hair. Being early September, the weather was still warm and sunny. I had a seething urge to flee over there and flex with him, but we couldn?t make a scene in broad daylight where our parents and all the neighbors would see us. As fun as Keith?s boner is, I had better wait and do my first few homework assignments. So I sat down with paper and pen. I would itch my package throughout homework time, with each itch further enlarging it. (Sick bastard!) I know! Once I gazed out the window again, and saw Keith playing with- I mean ?itch? his package. Damn.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]That night in bed, I thought of an awesome ?muscle happening? that would make my day?then drifted into sleep? anticipating a muscle dream instead of being chased by angry unicorns in a forest. Go fuckin figure![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Two weeks later, I got to school early, sporting a gold timberland t-shirt that fit me loosely and a pair of light blue jeans that contoured me tightly around the ass and thighs. Down in the hallway, I heard activity in the weightroom. I walked a long ways from it, then turned around. Llewellyn was doing lat pulldowns in a grey sleeveless tee. He doesn?t even know me. I?m too small to muscle-around with him anyway. He stood up to stretch and I stared at the shape of his upper back muscles lifting the shirt off the rest of his upper body, creating shadows under the shoulder blades. Uhhhh! Would I ever be able to collaborate with him?! Later in the hallway, I saw Collin and gave him a ?whats-up? nod. In return he groaned and caressed my pecs in a brief, aggressive massage. Love it! Being the pig for attention that I am, I went into the bathroom before computer class for a quick body edit. First, I removed the gold t-shirt. Now I am in a white t-shirts that?s much shorter than the gold one, and reveals more of my tight jeans. Then I took a daring move? with my left hand, I pulled the front pouch of the jeans out, and with my right hand, I dug into my sack and started stroking it to make it erect. But I kept pulling the front pouch of the jeans out so the erection would have room to stay. Finally I pulled my hands out to look at my result. The front of the jeans bulged out slightly. Now I strutted into the classroom, ?flexing? my shaft every so often so it doesn?t relax and lose my shape. Everyone was already sitting and working on the computers. I sat next to Collin. He merely glanced, smiled, and went back to his screen. Damn it, did I bulge it out for no reason?! Hmm, what could I do?... The room was quiet. I stood up to stretch, lifting my arms. My t-shirt rose even further. In the corner of my eye, I noticed Collin staring at my sack, slowly opening his mouth. And as I lowered my arms, he looked up at me and then down at my bulge. Pretending to not notice him, I remained standing and looked behind the computer as if to re-adjust some plug or USB input. Then I gave my cock a good ?flex? to make it throb. ?Ow.? I said softly and grabbed my crotch as if it was acting by itself. Then I sat down. Collin left to go to the bathroom. Two minutes later, he put his head through the room. ?Hey Marv, coach wants to see you in the locker room.? The teacher excused me. When I entered the locker room with Collin, the coach wasn?t there. ?Yo bro, this is gonna sound really weird, but you?ve got one hell of a crotch there!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Shit dude.? I responded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yeah, you were fucking boning back there!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I chuckled as we walked towards the sink.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?How many inches is that bad boy??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I think six, but I never measured.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Then maybe we ought to!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hahaaaehehhe.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?And we definitely need to work out together. You turnin me on with yer ass-?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I cut him off. ?Hey, hey you get to fondle me all the time, wher?s my chance- fuckin see your chest.? I pulled at his shirt as we snickered. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Nah seriously, lemme see your chest.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Collin stripped off his tee. To my surprise, his pecs WERE thick and deep.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Whoo-Hoo!? I shouted, pounding his chest. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Love it!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I definitely need a shower now.? I said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Collin laughed rapidly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Now I took my shirt, and jeans off and headed towards the shower. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You wear briefs brao?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hell yeah, boxers can?t control this animal!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He laughed hard again. ?Lemme touch it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Whaut?!? ~ ?Hahehehe!? ?Your bicep.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I flexed my left bicep alone.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oooouu.? He said calmly as he approached and squeezed it. ?Niiice.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Do the chest.? I nodded. Collin flexed his pecs in a sexy array. There were so full and round. ?I don?t have legs though man."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]"Just a package?" He snickered. and I shoved him away humorously...[/COLOR]
.................................................. ..
and then.............................
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2010, 06:31 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
I can't wait for part 2 I love your stories/recounts!
  #3   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:19 AM
infinite_muscle

Fuck yeah bro! Love this male bonding and common admiration for muscle!
  #4   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2010, 09:14 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
i can't wait to see what happens with this one!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options